Are We Meant To Be? (Larry St...

By Michaella_Vann

Everyone has that special friend who's different from the rest of the world. We have that one special person... More

Are We Meant To Be? (Larry Stylinson - Teacher/Student AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

1.8K 56 9
By Michaella_Vann

Louis' P.O.V

In the corner of my eye, I saw Harry smirking at Eleanor and her silence. Honestly, all I wanted to do was slap her the way she did to me all those years ago. I never had the chance to tell Harry all about mine and Eleanor's past; might as well do it sometime, but when is the question. A few moments later, Eleanor wandered off to god knows where. The clicking of her heels was insanely annoying and I can't do anything about it... yet.

I turned my frame towards Harry and he still had that smirk on his face. "What are you thinking, Styles," I asked confused. He just looked up at me with a devilish smile that told me he wanted revenge. That look in his eyes was stronger than any other emotion I have ever seen in him. Hot.

"You remember me being the prankster of the school, right? That day you saved me?" I nodded my head questionably since I still have no idea where he is going with his statement. "Well, I am going to need lots and lots of time on my hands in the next couple of weeks. And you're going to help me with this since you're already involved enough as it is."

I'm not entirely sure how all this is going to work out in the end, but I guess I could go along with it. Nodding my head at him before I went in the classroom, Harry grasped me elbow. I looked back at him confused before he pulled me away from the door view and planted a kiss on my cheek. "I promise that this will all be over soon; don't you worry, Tommo." With that being said, I kissed his the top of his head and went back into class to presume the studies.

I am the first person to enter the classroom and I couldn't help, but wonder if they heard the whole situation outside, my students. It's still pretty crazy when I had remembered what happened all those years ago. Okay, maybe I will end up telling Harry all about it tonight. Afterall, he still has to tell me this promising prank he desires for the future. Maybe it will be to catch her in the act of catching us. Maybe it will be about making her suffer a cruel fate that she should have gotten before she was even thought of. Whoa, what am I thinking? I am fucking crazy, that's what.

Shaking my head, I went to go back to my desk to see that I have gotten a small note. It wasn't until I noticed it was from one of the kids in the class because I recognize the writing. The voice in it is too strong to be one of the newbies in the class. The decent writing is far too good to be any of the boys in the class, but who am I to judge. That's when I realized that Eleanor still has someone to help her out during the whole dillema of getting back at me. Zayn.

Tomlinson,

There is a fine line between fate and reality. You, my friend, need to open your eyes before something happens to your little Hazzabear. You may think you know me, and you're probably right, but what you don't know is the consequence of everything about to happen. Are you willing to let him down? Are you willing to save his reputation of total disaster for your's? Time is ticking and she is definately not on your side. Get a move on before the camera's video tapes become a hit all around school. Good luck playing the game. x

What. The. Hell. Harry you better have gotten that picture printed out because I am ready for war. I don't care whether or not your best friend is involved. If I have to, I will bring him down along with all of Eleanor's puppets. Hope you're ready baby.

Harry's P.O.V

"Don't you worry, Tommo." What the hell am I thinking; I am not cut out for this this time around. I cannot believe I'm actually saying this, but I don't know what or how I am going to get back at Eleanor for what she has done. She might have taken the time to plan things out in her head-- faster than I could even blink. Who knows what her great mind has come up with.

I walked back into the classroom after Louis with everyone's eyes set between me and him. Shrugging it off, I walked back to my seat where the other two are. With the stares from the boys on me intently, I just look forward to try and listen to what Louis has to say about whatever it is he's talking about.

Zayn is burning a hole through my skull; I can feel it and I really don't appreciate it. I take out a pencil and paper from my bag to write out: I will tell you later, stop staring at me. As soon as I wrote it, I looked over at him to see that he had already obeyed-- probably before I even finished it. He nods his head with a smirk on his face.

I felt a tap on my slight tap on my shoulder. Turning my attention towards Niall, he slips his journal in my hands. A small piece of paper was sticking out from a page he obviously wanted me to read. I was about to open it when he slammed the cover page closed. His face looks in complete agony and anger-- from what, I have no clue, but I have a feeling I will end up finding out anyways sooner or later.

*After School at Harry's house*

The rest of the school day went by way too slow for my liking after that episode earlier. Louis tried talking to me after class, but Zayn wouldn't have it. What has gotten into him in the past couple hours is beyond me. I texted him earlier asking what his problem was and all he could say is, "Time will be on our side from now on. Don't you worry Haz, I got your back. Regardless what is about to happen, please find it in your heart to not hate me." What do I even say to something like that? I never replied.

Instead of replying, I remembered that I had Niall's journal he handed me in class. I was just about to open the cover of it before my phone went off. Groaning to myself, I realized that Zayn was the one who was calling me on the other end. What the hell does he want now? To freak me out more so than he already has? He better have a good excuse for what he said because it didn't even make sense. I shook the thought out of my head and answered the call.

"Harry whatever Niall told you is a complete lie. I would never betray your trust or kill our friendship by being the way he probably described to you. Haz I need you to listen to me and listen good, Niall is nothing, but a phony. He is the one that is working against you, not me got that? Niall is the one that has been making up everything that has gone on. Everything between you, Louis, Xavier, and Calder is nothing to be fooled around with and that's exactly what he is planning. He wants to get in the middle of all this to knock you down, knock down all your barriers. Keep your eyes on the look out for his trouble. I have to go now, but just remember what I said, got that?" Silence and the dial tone is all I can hear after that whole fiasco. I still don't know what the hell he is talking about. Niall hasn't told me anything... THE JOURNAL!

Niall J. Horan

Yr 13

PRIVATE.KEEP.OUT.

Page 1

I have been getting awfully suspicious of the way everyone is looking at one another. Mrs. Calder has been giving me the chills ever since Harry said something to all of us; Louis as well. What I don't know is... why is Zayn talking all this nonsense about wanting to help "her?" Who is this her?

Page 2

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. Zayn.... he's.... he is wanting to help Calder?! What! She is against everyone in the world... why the hell would he be getting involved?! This is just too much to handle. Now I understand what he meant the other night about helping her. Thing is though, what would Harry think?

Page 3

Nothing to say so far. Nothing but the ordinary things. Harry is still in love with Louis like no other. Heard they're even having a tutoring session at one of their houses ;) haha can't wait to hear about this one.

Page 4

THEY BROKE UP! I don't even know why, but I heard this all from Zayn..... How did he know?

Page 5

When did all of this get so much out of control? Out of my palms reach? I wish I could do something that can help Harry and Louis. Zayn is just completely bonkers I tell you. He told me that Eleanor and him are "meeting up" after school. I don't even want to know... probably some sexual thing like last time.

Page 6

Harry, if you read this be careful around Zayn. I read the note that he just put on Louis' desk and.... well I'll let Louis read it to you... wait what if he doesn't because he is trying to protect you? Ugh... okay here are some of the details I remember, "There is a fine line between fate and reality. You, my friend, need to open your eyes before something happens to your little Hazzabear. You may think you know me, and you're probably right, but what you don't know is the consequence..." and that is all I could see and remember before he switched positions. Like I said Haz, be careful. Don't let him trap you under his wing.

Whoa. That is all I can think right now. Nothing else can compare to how messed up everything is at the moment. What are we going to do now? Louis and I need some serious back up. I ran over to my computer and printed out that picture Louis wanted printed last week or so. I may or may not have photoshopped it to be of Eleanor and Zayn.... Revenge is sweet.

[A/N yeah yeah yeah I know I am a terrible updater... I give you permission to kill me. This chapter is complete rubbish, but it is valuable to the rest of the story. Sorry that it is not as long as you would probably want it to be, but I've been dealing with a bunch of things since a week or two ago. Trust me, I wish I had this out already... probably could have been like five chapters ahead by now! I kid, you know me... haha IN MY DREAMS! Anyways, so how are you all liking the story so far? I really like reading the comments I do get on each chapter. The last one made me laugh my arse off.. Larry running into the sunset together... You larry shipper you ^__^ Now that I've wasted your time with this damn author's note, lemme know your predictions! Until Next Time, ~Britt~ xx ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
10.3K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
3.1K 125 18
31 year-old Louis Tomlinson has been a Drama teacher at the local Catholic Highschool for 5 years, and been in a relationship with Eleanor Calder, Ma...
291K 8.6K 42
(You do not have to read Back For You to understand this, this is a PREQUEL to Back For You) High School is full of cliques, judgemental people and m...