Captured! [Book 2 of The Deni...

By AmorAuctor

WARNING! MAJOR ROOKIE BOOK! DO NOT READ OR IT WILL BE THE WORST MISTAKE YOU'LL EVER MAKE. YOU'LL REGRET IT... More

Captured! Book 2 [Sequel Of Denied!]
1: Good Girl Or Bad Girl??!
2: Princi Poop!!
3: The Result!!
4: Keep Reminding Me!!
5: A Step Forward!!
7: My Stupid Retarded Boys!!
8: Stop It!!
9: Happy Birthday Mase!!
10: Hello And Goodbye..
11: Hate.
12: Moving On..
13: Down To Business..
14: The Good News Or The Bad News??!
15: Let's Get Packing!!
16: Guess Who's Our Roommate!!
17: Burn, Baby, Burn!!
18: His Return..
19: Turned
20: Try Me Out
21: The Climb
22: Start Talking..
23: The Game
24: Captured! Part 1
25: Captured! Part 2
26: Captured! Part 3
27: Captured! Part 4
28: Well, That Was A BLAST!
29: Some Explaining..
30: Ready To POP!
31: Her Name...
32: Haunting You...
33: Our Wedding
Epilogue

6: Angry, Very Angry...

1.9K 37 17
By AmorAuctor

Heyaaa Guyzz!!

Sory I Havent Updated For Quiite A Long Tiime But I'm Tryna Make My Chappyzz Relii Long, To Make It Worth It..

Now I'm Kiinda Known (I Hope) For My Weiird Flashbackzz And Stuff That Make Yuhh Thiinkk...Thiis Chappy Includezz It..

Haha!!

Oh And..

Anyone Watch The Apprentice??!

CONGRATULATIONS TO TOM PELLEREAU!! :P

Yuhh Diid Awsum!! Was Rootiin For Yuhh From The Start..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6

“Come on Mase” I pleaded Mase to forgive me. Ever since the ‘Gollum’ impression in gym, he’s been mad with me. But, I still have hope…and a plan. Hopefully, it will work. Who am I kiddin, it will work.

“Fine! Be like that! I’m not sleeping in the house; I’m not sleeping with you!” I shouted at his back. He had his back to me, drinking a can of Pepsi. “Ok then! I’m…sleeping outside!!” I screamed.

I stormed outside and slammed the door shut. Who the hell does he think he is, blanking me?! And is blanking me possible? I mean, my personality is just so awesome, why would you not wanna talk to me?! Unless you’re dumb and stupid…well, that describes Mase perfectly. Tell you what, he’s gonna apologise first!

I walked back into the house and Mase raised an eyebrow at me, before I stomped up the stairs. I forgot my pillow, sleeping bag and covers.

Actually, why am I the one sleeping outside?! He should be the one sleeping outside, for not talking to me! I grabbed a sleeping bag from out the closet, stole Mason’s pillow, took the covers from a supply closet and stormed downstairs. I opened the front door, threw them outside and crossed my arms.

Mase stared at me with confusion, and an eyebrow rose. I narrowed my eyes at him and lunged for his arm. I threw him out the house and slammed the door shut, locking it. I soon locked all the windows, doors and any entrances and exits I could find and then sat down on the couch. Well, that was fun.

“Rox!!” Mason yelled.

The shouting and begging begins…

I’m a pro at this because I’ve done it before.

Flashback

How the hell could he do that?!

How dare he do that?!

Did he have no respect for me at all?!

Did he not love me?!

Was I just a piece of scrap to him?!

Was I never the apple of his eye?!

Why would he do this?!

Why me?!

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!” I screamed, slamming the door in his face. He didn’t deserve my forgiveness, he deserved nothing!

“Please Roxy, I’m sorry” he begged for forgiveness.

“No! I’ll never forgive you!” I screamed throwing my alarm clock at the door. I didn’t need it, so…yupp!

“Roxy, please. I thought…”

“Well, you thought wrong!!” I yelled kicking the door and found my leg got stuck. A huge hole was in it and my leg was stuck. I was hopping on one leg. “Help me?”

He chuckled and walked inside. He grabbed my waist and pulled. My leg came out the door and I sighed.

I grabbed a sleeping bag, pillow and ran downstairs.

“Roxy! Wait! Don’t do this!” he yelled after me.

I opened the door and threw the stuff outside. I heard it land with a thud.

I grabbed his hand and kicked his ass, throwing him out the house. I locked the door and all entrances/exits in the house.

“What’s he doin outside?” Eric asked coming down the stairs.

“Don’t let him inside” I spoke coldly.

“Is this about… what happened…earlier on today?” Eric asked, now infront of me.

I nodded and looked down. How could I be so stupid?!

“Roxy…he’s telling the truth, he didn’t know!”

“But he still did it!” I snapped loudly, crossing my arms. “He still did it” I spoke softly, shaking my head slightly.

Eric sighed and embraced me in a hug. “You can always get another one”

“But that means I’ll have to buy one!!” I yelled.

“Do you want one?”

“Yes”

“Then buy one”

I sighed. “Fine”

He smiled. “Let him in then”

“Nah, let him stay there for a while” I said winking at Eric. He chuckled and nodded.

I groaned and stomped upstairs. Now I gotta buy a new donut!! Thanks a lot Haden!!

Flashback Over

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

“Rox!! Open this door!!” Mase continued to shout.

My eyes widened at the sight inside the fridge and widened in horror.

I screamed.

Suddenly the door burst open, causing me to jump and scream even more. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhh?” My scream died into more of a question. I raised my eyebrow at a concerned Mason, who is also trying to get the door back up.

I’ve been there, love.

“What’s wrong?” he asked worried, rushing to me. Forgetting the door that fell with a thud. I laughed mentally, just get Eric to fix it like last time…

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The stupid fridge beeped, telling us that it’s been open for too long. I groaned and slapped it shut. I faced Mase with a glare.

“What happened?” he asked folding his arms.

“We’ve run outta food” I mumbled.

“Ok…”

“Bye!” I yelled, grabbing my jacket off a peg and out into the dark.

“Where are you going?!” he shouted after me.

“ASDA!!” I screamed, running to my bike.

“Wouldn’t it be more sensible if you took a car?” he asked. I turned around and glared at him.

“Shut up” I glared at him even more. What a prick…

**

“Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!” I screamed the wind rushed past my hair, making me grin even wider. People stared at me, surprised, shocked, looking at me like I’m mad or a weirdo. Everything went past like a blur. Then held the cold metal handle, screaming my head off.

So, guessed what I was doing?

Nope not that…

Almost…

Nah you’re just proper wrong now!!

Riding a trolley!! (Shopping cart)

And lemme tell you, best experience ever. Beats riding a luggage cart, joking! They’re both pretty much the same. I rode one at premier inn, I forgot when it was but I have!! I got pictures…

“Rox!!!” Mase yelled after me.

“Yeah?” I yelled back.

“Stop!”

“Nah, I’m good!!”

I shuffled a little to the right; this frozen food was really starting to bug me. Hey! Why didn’t we just order McDonalds or summit?

Mase doesn’t have a brain, dude!

So…

·        My butt was frozen

·        I’m pretty sure I’ve got something in my teeth

·        I’m feeling dizzy

·        I’m gonna be banned from ASDA

But it’s cool. I can always switch to Tesco’s or Sainsbury’s!!

“Aahh!!” I screamed when the trolley bumped into the check-out till. Atleast I made it!

I jumped out and I was greeted my Mase.

“What. The. Hell, Rox!!” he yelled.

“Huh? Huh? Huh, Mase?!!” I yelled back.

I held the handle to push it when Mase stopped me.

“I think I’ll take it from here” he said.

I grinned and let him.

**

“One bag left Mase!” I yelled.

He looked back at me, glaring and got on with the last bag.

I made him carry all the bags inside, unpack them all and stack the cupboards/shelves.

I sighed and lay down on the couch. I yawned. “I’m so tired”

Mase soon joined me and lay down next to me, I was crammed. “You didn’t even do anything”

I shrugged and yawned again. “You’re squishing me Mase”

He smirked and pulled me on top of him.

I rested my head on his chest. “I’m still angry with you, very angry”

“Why?” he asked curiously.

“Cos you didn’t talk to me”

He chuckled. “I shouldn’t be talking to you”

I looked up at him. “Why?”

“Cos you locked me out the house” he replied.

I laughed. “Yeah…classic”

He chuckled and shook his head. “You’re so cute”

“Cute?” I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

“Yes, adorably cute” he said pinching my cheeks.

I glared at him. “You did not just do that” I said through clenched teeth.

“Oh, but I did”

“Take it back”

“The ‘cute’ comment or this” he said pinching my cheeks again.

“Both! Now do it!” I snapped.

He smirked. “Nah, I’m good”

I growled but it didn’t affect him.

“What are you gonna do Rox?” he taunted me. He leaned to my ear and whispered. “You can’t do anything”

I growled and kissed him. It was the first thing that came to mind!! I mean, what else was I gonna do?! But…revenge will be sweet, sweeter than ever and…I’ll make sure Mase gets a taste of it. (Insert Evil Grin)

He kissed back enthusiastically, leading the kiss. Being all dominant and controlling. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and licked the top of his mouth. He groaned and held my butt, pulling me higher. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist, pulling me closer.

I accidently, grazed my knee of his…’man area’ and he groaned. I was now beneath him and he was above.

He formed a trail of kisses from my jaw to my neck. He found my neck and sucked it. I moaned lightly and closed my eyes, loving the sparks flying through us.

I brought his lips back to mine and they moved in synch. His lips tasted so good, I can never get enough of them. I flipped myself on top of him and we fell to the ground, but we didn’t stop kissing. I left a trail of kisses around his jaw, teasing him. I left a kiss below his bottom lip and then gave him a soft one on his lips. I then went to his neck and licked his mark. His grip on me tightened and I placed my lips on the mark again, sucking it. He groaned, holding me tighter and tighter. My hands tried getting his shirt off but he did it for me. I traced my finger over his chiselled muscles and abs, solid as a rock. His hands went under my top and pulled it off. He pulled me to his lips again. We took our pants of as quick as possible without breaking away from our kiss.

“I love you Rox” he mumbled.

“Love you too Mase” I said between the kisses.

**

I slammed my fist on his chest and my eyes closed.

“Sweet dreams Rox”

“Ny Mway” I mumbled into his chest. He chuckled and I slipped into an awesome sleep!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.8K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...
82.3K 927 5
Erin Farewell was an independent and stubborn werewolf, but she feared her seventeenth birthday. Her life was simple with her two best friends and he...
125K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
101K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...