Bulletproof

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

29.

2.4K 101 9
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Have you guys seen Faking It? I want a Felix omg.

The next chapter is going to be so exciting :)

29. Bitch You Better Go!

"Remember when we were younger, and were going to jump off the roof and into Oli's pool but we got scared and wouldn't leave the roof" Mark laughs, his head resting in my lap.

"Yeah, that was so funny" I laugh, running my fingers through his hair.

"I missed this one on one time with you" He grins.

"I did too"

"You're my best bitch" He chuckles.

"I'll accept it"

"So how have you and your boy toy been?"

"He's cute" I smile.

"You two are cute" He smiles back "I know I can be an asshole sometimes but I do think you two are cute and I'm very happy for you"

"Aw Mark" I coo, pinching his cheeks.

"Bitch stop! I still have the power to go all gayrate on you"

"Really gayrate?" I snort.

"Yes"

"Cute" I chuckle "But anyways, he graduates today"

"And why aren't you there?" He sits up from my lap quickly.

"Because he never invited me" I shrug "I figured he didn't want me there"

"Bitch you better go!" He scolds.

"Mark, he didn't invite me!" I roll my eyes.

"So? You're his girlfriend! You can't miss his graduation" He stands up "Come on, let's go" He pulls me from my couch "Go put nice clothes on, I don't want him to vomit when he sees you"

"Wow, I don't think he'd vomit" Looking down at my leggings and tank top "He's an ass guy anyways" I smirk, running up my steps. Mark follows after me, pushing me out of the way so he can get into my closet.

"Ugh, I forgot you're a dude" He groans, looking at my countless numbers of jeans.

"I'm not a dude! I'm just casual" I pout, he tosses me a pair of jeans, and a black spaghetti strap blouse. I change quickly as Mark searches for my shoes, he tosses me a pair of black flats and a cardigan.

"Wow! I should help famous people pick out their clothes, some of them can't dress themselves" He chuckles "Now let's go" He drags me down the steps and to the car. He drives me to the school dragging me out of the car.

"Mark, this was a bad idea we should go" I whisper as we walk past groups of people.

"No a bad idea, was him not inviting you. Now shut up and smile" He pinches my arm. We walk into the auditorium,and buy tickets just in time for the ceremony to start "Wait until he didn't invite you because he didn't graduate" He snorts.

"No, he's actually really fucking smart and it bothers me" I frown.

"Why does it bother you?"

"Because it makes me feel stupid" I shrug.

Various people are called, and soon we're at the M's. I look around, trying to find Carter, but he's no where to be seen. That is until his name is called.

"Austin Carter Mahone" The Principle calls, everyone clapping as he walks across the stage.

"Wow, Austin's a hot name" Mark mumbles.

"I'm glad other people like it" A woman next to me whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one who liked it when he was born" She smiles, and my jaw drops "Oh Sweetheart, I know I'm pretty but please" She jokes.

"You're his mom? Holy crap! That's his girlfriend" Mark points to me as I still sit there in shock.

"It's nice to put a face to all the numerous talks about you" She laughs.

"He's cute" I smile.

"He didn't tell me you were going to be here"

"It's because he didn't invite her" Mark rolls his eyes.

"That boy" She huffs "Why not?"

"I don't know, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him" I look at Mark.

"Well I'm glad your here, I didn't want Austin to know about my fiance just yet so I'm here alone" She smiles "Don't tell him I'm engaged" She says quickly.

"I won't" I promise, Mark nodding with me.

"I'm Michele by the way" She holds out her hand.

"I'm Brogan" I shake her hand.

"Mark" He says, shaking her hand after me. Once the ceremony is over, Michele takes us with her to go and find Carter.

"Hey Mom" He hugs her, his eyes flickering to me a look of shock taking over his face.

"Brogan" He says, hugging me awkwardly.

"Why didn't you invite her?" Michele yells at Carter.

"I didn't think she'd want to be here" Carter shrugs.

"Oh bullshit! You didn't want me to meet your girlfriend"

"This is awkward" Mark whispers in my ear as the two of them argue.

"I told you we shouldn't of came" I roll my eyes.

"Shut up" He huffs.

"Okay ma" He sighs, he walks over to me, looking at Mark quickly.

"Ah, I got it" Mark nods, walking over to Carter's mom.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't invite you. I didn't mean to make you upset, but my mom is very over the top and I didn't want the two of you to meet that way" He sighs.

"You didn't make me upset" I shake my head "Mark kind of brought me here. I figured that if you didn't invite me you had a good reason" I shrug.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be" I shake my head, smiling lightly. He leans down and kisses me quickly, his hand sliding into mine.

"I will tell you that the guys and I are going to South Carolina and I want you to go with me then" He smiles, kissing my nose.

"Carter, unlike you I'm still in school"

"So, who cares? We both know you don't like it" He shrugs.

"I will fail math"

"I'll help you, please just come with me" He pouts.

"Ugh fine" I groan.

"Thank you baby" He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him "I love you" He whispers.

"I love you Carter"

"I know" He hums, the two of us walking over to Mark and Michele, who are now joined by the guys.

"Brogan!" Zach squeals, running up to hug me.

"Zach" I mock him.

"Hey Brogan" Alex waves, hugging me when Zach finally pulls away.

"Hey Alex"

"Robert" I smile, and he hugs me quickly.

"So how about we all get something to eat?" Michele suggests.

"Oh, Mark and I have to g-"

"It's alright, I'll just take your car back home to your house. I'm sure Carter won't mind bringing you home" Mark winks.

"Yeah, I'll drive you home" Carter kisses my temple.

"Okay, Bye Mark" I say as he walks to my car. Carter takes off his cap and gown, revealing his numerous tattoos, that I will forever love on him. He puts his lip piercing in, his mom frowning.

"Ma, we agreed I don't wear it during the actual graduation" He rolls his eyes.

"I don't like it"

"Brogan loves it" He smirks, kissing my cheek, my face turning bright red.

"Austin Carter" Michele scolds, and he shrugs, chuckling lightly.

"Sorry ma"

:::

Next chapter is going to be bomb af

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
56.6K 966 28
Robert "Bob" Floyd x Fem!OC "I vowed to always be there through thick and thin. I'm not about to abandon you now." "Even my stupid decisions? You'd s...
20.9K 176 24
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24