Trap Queen (Lucas Coly)

By MiXeDchiiiik

Destiny Case traveled to LA and she's trying to seek her career with no interruptions. She meets a cold heart... More

Side Note✨
Characters:
Intro
I had an idea
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 (rewrite)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Side Note
another note
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
back.
Chapter 9 (part 1)
Side Note
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Oops
Everybody
Chapter 9 (part 3)
Chapter 10 part 4
SURPRISE!! (Chapter coming lil bih)

Chapter 7

4.2K 103 29
By MiXeDchiiiik

Me and Lucas had got finished putting up the small items of furniture from Jasmine's car inside my apartment so she could get the medicine for their mom. Lucas decided to go to his apartment so he could go to sleep but I knew he was trying to go and meet Jayshawn when I told him not to.

I still wanted to know how him and Jayshawn knew each other but I don't want to ask him just yet. I want him to get used to me, but not close. I mean Lucas is cute but he's not my type so I'm not interested.

Jasmine probably thinks I like her brother just because I needed his help with getting my furniture but I only needed it because I needed a guys work. I chuckled to myself and sat on my bean bag chair I had bought today.

I was on my phone texting Lala asking her what she wanted to do today since I was finished with the stuff I planned. She replied and said she didn't have anything to do at the moment so I told he I would stop by so we could talk a little.

It didn't really bother me that her and Lucas had fucked or made love or whatever, because Lucas isn't my concern. I just want her to be careful with her decisions because I love her as my own sister.

Me and Lala knew each other since preschool so I guess she wouldn't have a problem telling me what was up with them.

I closed and locked the door behind me. I felt that something was wrong at the moment but I don't want to jump to anything so I quietly knocked on the door expecting no one to answer. I knew Lucas would be sneaky so I had to check up on him.

The door opened and Lucas was standing with his shirt off. I cleared my throat and looked back up at his face so it wouldn't look like I was staring.

"Tell Jasmine that I'm going to a friends house I'll be right back.." "Why do you need her to tell me this?" I sighed at his question.

"Knowing your sister ... She'll probably go looking for me when she gets back" I smiled a sarcastic smile and turned to walk off.

I heard him sigh and close the door. I made my way down and out the building and pulled my phone out to call Lala and tell her I was ready.

LALA: "Hello?"

ME:"Yeah I'm ready"

LALA:"I'm around the corner"

ME:"You know where the building is right"

LALA:"Yeah I remember" she chuckled.

ME:"Alright then I'll see you in a minute"

LALA:"Okay bye.." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

It felt like it was getting colder so I rubbed my covered arms and looked around and seen an empty bench. I walked over to it and sat down to wait for Lala hoping she would hurry up since I don't like sitting in cold weather.

I heard a honk and quickly looked in the direction the noise came from and seen Lala. I got up and made my way towards the car and got indside suddenly feeling the warmth hit my cold body.

"Hey girl" "Hey" I put on my seatbelt and relaxed in my seat as she drove to her house.

"What made you want to see me today" "I can't see my best friend" She looked at me raising her brow and looked back at the road.

"I know you." I blinked. "I know you too" I joked. "Just spill it... I can tell you want to talk to me about something"

She was making this so easy for me I couldn't even believe it. So I just chuckled. "Alright so.." I started as she turned a corner. "I was trying to talk to you about Lucas"

She didn't change her reaction but I knew she felt disgusted or something. She cleared her throat and turned in her driveway and quickly got out the car. I looked at her in confusion.

Was she trying to avoid the subject? Was the situation that bad with Lucas? I took the second question back because the situation was obviously bad if she was a hit and quit. I felt bad about bringing the situation up but I needed to get this off my chest.

I got out the car trying to catch up as she walked up to her front door and inside the house. When I got there I don't see her in the living room so I instantly knew she went upstairs.

I took my shoes off at the door and walked upstairs. I stopped at her room door and folded my arms.

She looked at me then back at the TV she just turned on. "Can you not be stubborn.." "Whats the big deal about Lucas" she rolled her eyes lowly. "I just want to know what's been going on between you two"

"You act like you like him." She said plainly. "Well I don't" I defended. "He's a friend and he told me he...." "He what? Fucked me? He did so is that it?" She got up and walked to the bathroom closing the door.

I sighed and shook my head. "Can you tell me the whole story" "That's all there is D.. He fucked me and used me." I heard the shower turn on so I assumed she turned on the shower. I shook my head again staring at the TV but still focused on what she said.

That's messed up how she put it but that's even more messed up that Lucas did whatever he did to her. I checked my phone and seen that Jasmine had sent me a message.

I tapped it.

J- have you seen Lucas?

My pulse started beating fast. I knew Lucas was going to do the stupid shit I told him not to do. I quickly grabbed Lala's keys without even ask in her. All I knew was that Lucas had to be safe or it was my ass.

I practically ran down the stairs and outside locking the front door from the inside, behind me.

I don't know what Lucas is getting himself into but I have to stop it.

I got inside Lala's car and started the ignition. I put on my seatbelt and rode off as fast as I could.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Lucas's number and hit the call button and put it on speaker.

LUCAS: "Yes?"

ME: "Where are you?" He sighed through the phone.

LUCAS: "You don't need to be worried about me ma..."

ME: "Your sister is worried Lucas."

LUCAS: "Well tell her she could chill... I'm good" He hung up before I could say anything else.

I made it a note to whoop his ass when I see him.

I quickly called Jasmine and waited for her to answer.

JASMINE: "Hello?" She sounded worried.

ME: "I'm about to pick you up real quick.."

JASMINE: "You're scaring the shit out of me" I sighed.

ME: "Just be ready.." I hung up fast and called Lala knowing she'd be pissed.

I waited for her to answer and stopped at the red light.

LALA: "You got my car huh?"

ME: "Maybe but.. I have a question" She sighed thought the phone.

LALA: "What is it.." I debated if I should tell her or not. I just don't want her to be mad at me for what I'm doing.

ME: "Do you know PJ" she was silent but then she finally answered.

LALA: " Its some shit with Lucas isn't it..." I pictured her shaking her head. "Yeah I know him.. He's that nigga that sells with Lucas.

ME: "What you mean sell" My brows shot up when I came to the realization that she was talking about drugs. "Dammit." I mumbled.

LALA: "I'll talk to you about it later but you need his address or something?" I quickly thanked God and nodded my head forgetting she couldn't see me.

ME: "Yeah .."

She told me the address and I got off the phone with her.

I pulled up to me and Jasmine's apartment building and seen Jasmine already standing outside.

I hit the locks and she got inside the car. "Is something wrong with my brother?" "I hope not.." I mumbled.

I drove fast to the address that Lala gave me as Jasmine nibbled on her thumb nail letting me know she was nervous.

I tried to focus on the road when I start thinking about what would happen if Lucas got hurt. Would Jasmine be pissed at me even though I tried to save him? Would their mother hate me? Would Jasmine kick me out of the apartment? Or worse...

I pulled up to an empty part of the sidewalk and Jasmine had already got out of the car. I turned off the car and locked it as I closed the door behind me and walked down the houses with Jasmine looking for the right address. I stopped at a black gate that surrounded the front porch.

I heard commotion from the inside and my heart started beating fast. Jasmine opened the gate without thinking but I could understand how she felt. If that were my brother I would do anything

I followed her and she was about to open the door when there was a loud gunshot.

We both froze in our place and heard silence after that.

"Oh my God..." Jasmine whispered. She busted the door open with all her body strength and when we walked in we seen Lucas on the floor struggling trying to get up with a gunshot wound in his shoulder.

I didn't know what to do. My eyes started burning and my body was frozen. My eyes darted to Jayshawn and the gun in his hand as I shook my head at him and a tear fell down my face.

"LUCAS GET UP!!" Jasmine screamed trying to get him up. I hurried up and pulled his bloody body up with her and helped him outside.

We walked down the street to where Lala's car was and I unlocked the car door so that Jasmine could put Lucas in the backseat. I rushed as quickly as I could to the drivers seat.

Jasmine kept screaming and crying but I didn't mind that she was because my whole focus was on Lucas the whole time. She sat in the backseat with him as we drove to the hospital.

We got him inside and we got some help.

My mind kept drifting off to how much blood Lucas had on his shirt. One of the doctors offered us a blanket but Jasmine said no even though she looked cold and gone.

Is Lucas going to be okay?? Is all I thought. The way Jasmine screamed scares me even more the more I think about it.

Me and Jasmine haven't spoken a word to each other. I just didn't want to bother her because I want her to have all the space she needed. I knew her pain.

When my parents died I didn't know what to do.. How was I going to live, eat, and sleep without them...??? The only person I have now is my Aunt Nina. She's tooken care of me ever since.

"Are you the family of Lucas Coly?" I looked up and seen a male doctor standing on the side of us.

Jasmine nodded her head yes. "Okay well there can be one person per visit at night so.. Which one will go first?"

"You could go ahead first Destiny.. I got to talk to him for a while and it'll take long." Jasmine whispered but not making eye contact. I rubbed Jasmine's arm and got up out of my blanket and asked the doctor which room he'd be in. "Go straight down that hall and turn right and you'll see room 314" I nodded and started walking down the hall feeling nervous.

I don't know why but I was eager to see him for some reason. I didn't really know what I was going to say. I guess I'll see what our conversation leads to.

I turned right and stopped at room 314. I quietly knocked and heard a low call. "Come in..." I sighed lowly and opened the door slowly.

Lucas was laying down on the bed with a blanket covering half his body. His face looked fine but he had this expression on his face that made it seem like his whole body was injured.

I seen that his shoulder was patched up. "Hey" "...Hey.." He looked at me and then he looked forward like he was in deep thought.

"Its my fault.. And I'm sorry.." He looked down at his hands and shook his head. "Don't blame this on yourself." He mumbled. "It was me.. The stupid nigga I am went and got shot... You told me not to and I didn't listen.." I was silent.. Then he grew silent.

I decided to speak seconds later. "What happened Lucas" I looked at him in his face.

"I don't know man.. I flashed he flashed .. Then there was a gun on the table.. so he shot me wit it."

"You was cryin?" He quickly changed the subject. I looked down in my lap debating whether or not if I should tell him.

"Yes.." he was silent. "..I was crying.. not just because I was shocked.. But because I wanted you to be okay."

"Why you so worried about me? Nobody gives a fuck about me so why should you start.." "Why do you say stupid shit like that." I sat back in the chair and folded my arms.

"I mean they don't.. I could get killed and nobody would give a fuck......." "What about your mom and your sister?"

"My mom probably would but Jasmine stuck up ass wouldn't." He said plainly.

"Really.. So your telling me you didn't hear Jasmine screaming and crying for you to stay alive??..."

"Look.. Its obvious that you came here to tell me about my life but you should go now ma.. Go get some sleep"

I didn't move a muscle. He looked at me waiting for me to go.

"You really don't know how important you are do you..." My eyes started burning. "...My mom and dad died.. And I have no one left but my Aunt.. So don't think that your the only person who's hurt or alone...... Because your not.." My voice cracked and tears slipped down my cheeks as he was silent.

I got up and speed walked out the room and closed the door. I walked back down the hall and quickly wiped my tears from my cheeks so Jasmine wouldn't see and sat back down.

"You finished already" she asked. I nodded my head not saying anything.

"What room was he in?" "314.. Walk straight and then turn left." She got up and walked away leaving me alone.

I got my phone out my pocket and seen I had 2 missed calls from Lala and 1 missed call from Aunt Nina.

I made it a note in my head to call them both back tomorrow and put my phone back in my pocket. I felt tired from all the movement and commotion that happened today.

I sighed and grabbed the blanket that I had earlier and put it over my body. I curled up in a ball and drifting off to sleep.

-------------

Hey you guyssss.. Surprise. I know I haven't updated in a while but you know.. If I don't update the next day I'll update later. I hope you guys like this chapter. I'll update the next one 'soon' lmao. Anyway love you guys.

Jayshawn in the mm ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.2K 36
You never know what life will throw at you...one minute you're in the clouds and the next you're being hunted down. How did things get so complicated...
6.6K 272 42
What will happen when two broken soul meet eachother will they able to heal there pain and fall in love with eachother let see what destiny has writt...
11.6K 495 29
**READ BOOK 1 & 2 FIRST As Jade and Lucas continue their love-hate situationship they learn new things some good some bad, but the question they've a...
73K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...