Chapter 9 (part 1)

Lucas's P.O.V
-

"Wasup with you and ole girl?" I lifted a brow wondering what Chris was talking about. "It depends.... which one you talking about..."

"Come on man... D." He said looking at me like I was slow. I sat up in the hospital bed realizing he was talking about Destiny.

"What you mean 'wassup'" I looked at him with a funny look. "I mean..... when are you about to....you know..."

I shook my head cutting him off. "Nahh bruh.. Destiny not like that." "I'm just asking...." he chuckled. "That's stupid to ask man. I wouldn't do that... atleast not to her"

Chris sighed. "Well ain't you gone snatch?" I thought for a minute then shrugged. "Maybe... if I get my shit together." he nodded understanding.

"How's moms doing?? She doing better?" I nodded feeling my heart drop because I know that if she found out I was in this type of trouble, or any trouble she would get depressed.

"She good I gotta go check up on her later to see if she got her medicine.." I twisted my hair.

"I might drop over to that Nigga house" I shook my head already knowing where he was going with this. "I got it. I can fix my own battles." "Yeah, but he was at another nigga house. Them niggas didn't stop what was going on because them niggas ain't your friends."

I let everything Chris said sink into my head and understood where he was coming from.

"You right but I got this man." Chris shook his head. "You don't man.. You need to stay safe" he said while standing up and giving me dap.

"I'm about to get out if here though.." He said. "...Ight man I'll talk to you later today cause I'm about to leave in the afternoon." He nodded his head making his way to the door.

"Okay man just hit my phone up."

Destiny's P.O.V
-

My head was pounding as I tried to open my eyes. I woke up on Lala's couch rubbing them.

I looked around and wondered where Lala was. We were partying a little bit to hard. Last thing I remember from last night was me holding Lala's hair in a ponytail so she could throw up in her toilet after we got home.

I sat up slowly and wrapped the cover around me once I realized it was cold.

I got up with the cover still around me and walked up the stairs to Lala's room.

I seen that it was already open and walked inside seeing Lala all the way under the covers, even her face under them.

I walked to her bed and picked up a pillow and threw it on her.

"Lala" She groaned and sat up. "Huhhhh?" "Can you drive me home" She sighed. "I don't know can I? I was so helpless last night, did I recover???" I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm and grabbed my dress from off the floor and realized I had her pajamas on.

"Just get up and shut up." I walked to the bathroom and looked through the cabinets for an extra toothbrush. "La you got another toothbrush?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Yeah look in the drawer on the left, by the shower."

I opened the one she was talking about and seen a toothbrush and took it out and grabbed the toothpaste to brush my teeth.

"What happened last night" Lala groaned again walking inside the bathroom and sitting on the toilet seat. "I don't even remember.. Last thing I remember is you throwing up and me holding your hair up." I said while brushing my teeth.