No Love

By ericiaxjade

You never know what can happen, people change, feelings change, but it all works out in the end. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Author's Note (NOT AN UPDATE)
Author's Note #2

Twenty One

103 5 8
By ericiaxjade

**CONTINUED**

Jhene,

"Tell me, I got time", I tell him.

"Well, yesterday some weird ass number called me talking some weird shit and I realized it was Trey. I didn't tell you because I didnt want to stress you out more", he begins to say. I shift my weight and cross my arms at the mention of Trey's name and continue to listen.

"I went out for a drive just to clear my mind and I stopped at this little park and next thing you know, his dumbass is trying to strangle me",he says.

At this point I'm growing irritated and infuriated with the immaturity Trey is displaying. I guess August saw the anger in my face because he started talking again.

"I knocked his ass down to the ground and he tried to get at me but I didn't let him, yeah he may have gotten in a few punches but thats all", he says.

"So that is what landed you in the hospital?", I say. He looked a little too hurt for it to just had been a fight.

"Nah, on my way home, I started feeling dizzy and everything was going out of focus and I blacked out on the higway and got into minor accident", he says.

"As soon as I heard about it I had to let you know, he didnt want to tell you first because he didnt want you to worry too much but he will be fine", Chris says.

"Thank you Chris but Aug you still should've told me I could've been here faster", I say to him.

"Nah baby, I'm good don't worry about anything", he says while taking my hand and squeezing it.

We hear a soft knock on the door and then a nurse walks in with a clipboard and some more IV meds.

"August Alsina?", the nurse says with her eyes still on the clipboard.

"Yes?", he responds.

"Good news! Everything is fine with you and you will be discharged tomorrow morning", she says to him.

"Thank you ma'am", he says to her.

"Do you want me to stay here or just pick you up tomorrow?", I ask him.

"Whatever you like", he says to me.

"Alright baby I'll see you tomorrow morning", I say while leaning down to give him a kiss.

"Okay I love you", he says.

"I love you more", I say back.

As I walk into the corridor, I stop at the nurse's station to sign the release papers for August.

"This has been a quite a night", Rih says.

I nod in agreement as I continue signing the papers. After I finish signing them I hand them to the nurse and proceed to walk out of the building.

"Trey needs to stop this shit man, it's dumb and petty as fuck", Chris says.

"Tell me about it, he's lucky I don't go beat his ass myself",Rih says.

"Why does he want me so bad? He clearly didnt show that shit when he was with me", I say to them.

"Don't even think about that, he a lame ass fuck nigga and that's a known fact", Chris says.

We all laugh at his remark as we head to our cars. We say our goodnights and then we are on our way. All I can think about is what Trey is possibly trying to do to get back with me. I don't want his problematic ass anymore, what part of 'We're done' does he not understand? I push the thought to the back of my mind and continue to drive home.

** NEXT DAY**

Trey,

I woke up with a killer headache. I look at the clock and see that its 7AM so I decided to go get some medicine and lay back down. I watch some award show rerun when I hear my doorbell ring. I slowly get up and go answer the door. When I open the door, I am shocked to see Violeta standing on my doorstep.

"Well are you gonna let me in?", she says to me.

"Uh sure, come in", I say as I stand to the side of the door letting her in. I close the door behind me and motion for her to sit down on the sofa.

"So why are you here?", I ask her, still a bit confused.

"Well," she says biting her bottom lip, "I'm pregnant".

"Why are you telling me? What do you expect me to do about it?", I say to her.

"I think its yours...", she says with a blank face.

"What the fuck do you mean its mine? We havent slept together in like 4 months", I say to her.

"The last time we had sex you didn't use protection and I told you to but you didn't listen", she says.

"Bullshit! You know damn well you're lying! All you wamt is my money and your sorry ass ain't gonna get it. You were just a booty call and it's gonna stay like that", I spat back.

"I know this baby is yours! I haven't slept with anyone else but you since that day! I can't believe your irresponsible ass didn't wear protection and now you're b-blaming ME for your fucking actions, I will not stand for this! I'm c-carrying your child and this is how you t-treat me?", she says in between scattered breaths.

"I want a DNA test as soon as possible before I believe you. If it comes out that the baby is mine, then we'll take it from there", I say in a monotone voice.

"Okay", she says in her still shaky voice.

I walk her to the door and she says a quick goodbye and heads out to her car.

As I close the door, all I can think about is that I could possibly have a child on the way with someone I barely know. Just thinking about this was just so nerve-wracking. I sigh and then climb back up the stairs to my room.

August,

Finally, its time for me to go home. I know I was only here over night but a nigga aint feeling this whole hospital setting. The nurse comes into my room with a wheelchair and a prescription for pain meds in case I have any severe headaches during my recovery.

Just as the nurse is putting me into the chair, Jhene walks in and stands to the side as I get settled into the seat.

"Hi baby", I say to her with a smile.

"How you feeling?", she asks me.

"I'm feeling good, still some pain but I'm good", I respond.

"Okay Ms. Aiko, give this prescription to your local pharmacist and just give us a call if August has any problems or any severe pain", said the nurse.

"No problem! Have a good day", she says as she wheels me out to the car.

She helps me get into the car and then gets in on her side and start to drive towards our house. I feel a little sleepy so I just sleep the whole way home.

When we arrive at home, I go straight up to bed because I know the hospital bed is supposed to be comfy, but that shit was hard as a rock. When I get in bed I lay there by myself until Jhene comes and lays down next to me.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this, babe. I never thought things would be this crazy with Trey", she says.

"Its okay, I would do anything to make sure that you're safe and happy, even if that means dealing with your crazy ass ex till he leaves us alone", I say with a laugh.

"I love you", she says as she snuggles up close to me. I kiss her forehead and stroke her hair.

"I love you more", I say back to her as we both trail off to sleep.

hello lovely followers, i am out of my creative slump and updates should be more often from now on, hopefully i will be able to finish this book before the beginning of my senior year im high school :) if not then the last few chapters will have slow updates due to my busy schedule. Much Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 483 37
"Everything happens for a reason. That reason causes change. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it's hard. But in the end it's all for the best." I'm a se...
103K 2.1K 37
"hope the water don't touch my dick🤣"
185K 9.5K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
99.3K 3.6K 142
Who knew one interaction could change everything.