Because of You {Harry Styles}

By Ivory_Lollipop

"Do you know what's the worst feeling you will get after the person you love hurt you? It's not the scar, the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Because of You (Harry Styles Love Story)

40.9K 238 28
By Ivory_Lollipop

WARNING BEFORE YOU READ:

Before reading, I want to remind all my readers that this is purely fictional. None of the happenings in this story are true, including the characters that I created. This story might have resemblance from other stories, but I will tell you, my story is different. And I don’t want anyone copying, or making inspired stories.

And one more thing, the story may contain violent and mature scenes that are not for the young readers. And may I remind you that the Harry Styles in this story is not the real Harry. The real Harry is not abusive, has respect for woman and is really sweet and charming, a complete opposite of the Harry in my story. That would be all. Thank you reading! Now enjoy!

By the way, One Direction is not famous in this story.

______________________________

P.S. I wrote this story a long time ago but I deleted it since no one paid attention to it but since I really love the story, here it is!

Pls. vote and comment if you like it! That's all thank you! Now on to the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...
7.1K 336 10
What we fail to understand is that mistakes were done on both parts. It's easy to assume one is the victim and the other the villain. But, what if bo...
323K 5.8K 26
Broken. That's what I was. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. I wonder how different my life would have been if I didn't have an abusive father...