Tell the world I said goodbye

By Lexxis2015

Their last breath... More

We all live
Deep Down Inside
A Mistake
The Diary
All Alone
A Scream
Hurt by Love
The Wonders of the Mind
So close
The Last Breath

Inside Out

22 0 1
By Lexxis2015

To feel like a boy is to feel free.

No judgement.

No shame of being one of them.

I look at my hair and wonder how free I'll be without it. Why am I what I am.

I look at my body without clothes. Boobs instead of a chest. Thin arms instead of muscles. Productively flat instead of attached to me. A curved, thick body and not the bulky boyish one I desire.

Dress like a boy, act like a boy but not a boy. Oh how I wish I was something else; my looks, my actions, everything about me would be different.

To be who you aren't. To be a good girl but in reality be a rebellious boy. Soon they will know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...