The Wonders of the Mind

I watch the time as I sit in the room. Watching the clock : Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock. So fast it moves. I cant stand sitting here and the next hour wont make a difference either. I'll still be sitting in a room watching the time.

While I sit , I hear them judge. While I walk, I hear them snicker. While I talk , I hear them spat. I just watch the time and analyse in my brain: "Why ?"

Why do I come to this place ? To be judged ? Or be protected from the outside world ? Which one is worse?

All cause of who I like ...I walk while sadness fills my heart and hardens, as hard as stone until I see her

She breaks the chains of despair. She is beautiful. Her figure so curved. Her eyes so blue. Her face so cheerful. Her color so pale. Her hair so soft. Everything about her is perfect.

Baby, Babe, Honey, Love: these are all words we use differently. Mother to child: My precious baby , I hold. Babe: The couple down the street holding hands. Honey: The husband coming home to his wife's food. Love: Something we all share but don't acceptable

My baby, babe, honey is her. The one I cherish and love. I don't know why but my mind loves her.

The times we hugged. The times we kissed. The times we moaned. The times we shared. I see her and kiss her with passion. Our bodies pressed on each other. I hug her like it's my last.

How sad one would be, hurts me. But I know what I must do . To escape the torturous wonderful feeling. Oh how I love her.

At the end of our school day I give her hand a squeeze the last one at that. We leave , I stop and stare at the building we all know and hate but it's where i made the best memories. This is the place I never want to leave though I must because of all the memories I made , Good and Bad...