Damaged (Harry Styles)

Galing kay LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... Higit pa

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 19

77.1K 1.3K 335
Galing kay LuvNutella

Harry stayed on top of me just staring into my eyes.

For me it was quite an awkward position.

I mean Harry was straddling me.

He than started smirking.

Oh god not the smirking again.

"Great babe, glad you said yes. Not that you had a choice anyway" Harry said the last part just above a whisper.

"Err? yea whatever. Umm are you gonna get off me now?" I asked as I tryed move Harry off me but he pinned my arms above my head so I couldn't.

He brought his face close to mine.

I thought he was going to kiss me but he spoke up.

"Nope. I'm actually quite comfortable in this position" Harry said while trying to not laugh.

Are you serious?

He won't get off me.

Are you freaking serious?

Ughhh. Stupid Harry.

"Get the heck off me you freaking idiot" I said/yelled at Harry while trying to move him off me again.

Bad choice.

I flipped Harry and I over and now I was straddling him.

Seriously?

Am I like cursed or something?

Harry started laughing.

I slapped him across the face.

Crap. I didn't mean to do that.

Harry stopped laughing.

His facial expression changed to angry in a matter of seconds.

Crap. I should've known better than to slap him.

"Did you just slap me?!" Harry said while flipping us over again and pinning me against the floor.

'Yea I did you stupid freaking idiot' the voice inside my head said.

I started laughing.

Harry looked at me like I've gone mental or something.

I quickly stopped laughing.

"What's so funny?" Harry said confuzed but I could tell he was still angry.

"Nothing, I was just thinking of something funny Liza told me" I lied to him.

Hey! I'm not gonna tell the truth here.

"Whatever. Freaking idiot" Harry muttered under his breath while avoiding my gaze.

Excuse him?

First he calls me stubborn, than he calls me a freaking idiot.

Are you kidding me?

Such a lovely way to show he cares about me. I thought sarcastically.

"Wow. So I'm stubborn and and idiot. Great way to show you actually care about me Harry" I said while tears built up in my eyes.

Crap. Whatever you do don't cry. Don't cry. I thought to myself.

I can't show weakness.

Harry could just use that to his advantage.

Why did I even have tears in my eyes in the first place?

I mean Harry just called me an idiot.

I can take name calling.

But when the person who's doing it is someone I care about or means a lot to me I feel ashamed and feel like crying.

No. It can't be.

Harry can't mean a lot to me.

Or someone I care a lot about.

He just can't.

Harry must have seen the tears in my eyes because when I looked at him he didn't look angry anymore.

He looked almost sad?

Wait what?

Harry. Sad?

Yeah right.

"Babe..." Harry said while stroking my cheek.

Err? what the?

If this is his way of 'apologizing' It's not working.

"Babe.. I didn't mean to call you an idiot. Or even call you stubborn. I'm sorry ok?" Harry said while wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Harry. I think it's best if you just leave" I said to him while avoiding his gaze.

Harry looked at me confuzed.

"Why? Babe I didn't mean to. Besides there's two reasons why I can't leave" Harry said while grabbing my chin and tilting my head to face him.

two reasons?

Uhh? did I hear him right?

"Two? Err? what are those two reasons?" I said to Harry confuzed.

"Well technically three" Harry said.

"Yea... What are they?" I asked getting quite irritated at him.

"Well number one is we have a project to work on. And obviously you knew that. The second reason is Niall's girlfriend is visiting for a few days and he wanted me out of the house so I decided I'd come here and visit you" Harry said forgetting to add the third reason.

But I was curious as to how he found out where I lived.

Hmm?

"Ok.. Well before you tell me the third reason I have a question for you" I asked him.

He nodded as in to say 'what is it?'

"How did you find out where I live?" I asked him kind of nervous.

I mean I didn't tell him where I lived and I doubt the teachers would tell him. So how?

"Oh babe, do you pay attention to anything around you?" Harry asked me while smirking.

Uh? what. I'm confuzed.

"Huh? what are you talking about?"

"Babe, didn't you see the moving trucks driving down your street the other day?" Harry said trying to give me hints but I still didn't know what he was talking about.

"Uhh.. No? why?" I asked honestly confuzed.

"Babe I live right down the street from you. Well more like Niall and me live down the street from you. Since me and Niall live together" Harry said waiting to see my reaction to what he just said.

My mouth became dry.

I couldn't seem to say anything.

I mean he lived near me!??!

This couldn't be happening.

"WHAT!" I finally managed to yell out.

I'm guessing that's the reaction Harry was waiting for because he started laughing.

"Yupp. It's true. That day I well.. flipped out and left I went home. I was walking out of mine and Nialls house because I had to go to the store when I saw you walking up the street. So I was guessing you said you were sick and walked home. So that is how I found out where you live" Harry said while smirking.

Great.

First he finds out where I live.

Than I find out he lives near me!?

Jeez. Could life get any better? I thought sarcastically.

"Great. So I have a stalker who lives near me. Just great!" I said the last part sarcastically to Harry.

Harry shook his head while laughing.

Yea that's right keep laughing you freaking stalker.

Harry finally got off of me.

Thank god!

He than helped me up and pulled me over to where the cake mix box was.

Err? What's with the cake mix?

"Uhh Harry? Why are you showing me a cake mix box?" I said to him very confuzed.

"Well. The third reason I can't leave is because I want to bake a cake!!" Harry said sounding like a child when he said 'I want to bake a cake!!'.

"Uhh? can't you just bake a cake at your own house?" I said to Harry while handing him the cake mix box.

He pouted at me and put the cake mix box back on the counter where it was sitting a few seconds ago.

"But I want to bake a cake with you! And besides I can't bake a cake at my house because Niall banned me from cooking. Something about me almost burning the house down. Jeez you accidently make a small fire while cooking and all of a sudden your banned from cooking" Harry said while pouting.

I laughed.

I mean c'mon it's funny.

How he's banned from cooking.

Just because of one little fire.

"Well. It's not my fault you don't know how to cook" I said to Harry while laughing.

He looked at me with a sad expression.

I don't know if it was a fake sad expression or if he was truly sad.

Haha yeah I'm going with the first one.

He's faking it.

"Hey. I didn't mean to ok. I got distracted" Harry said getting defensive.

"What did you get distracted by?" I asked him not believing he actually got distracted.

"Well. I got distracted by a cat chasing a squirrel" Harry said looking down embarrassed.

Seriously?

He's blaming a squirrel and a cat for a fire he made while cooking.

Please tell me he's joking.

"Please tell me your kidding. You're seriously not blaming a cat and a squirrel for a fire you made while cooking" I said to Harry truthfully.

"Well it's true. Ask Niall. I actually get distracted easily" Harry said opening the cake mix box.

"Now c'mon, lets bake a cake!" Harry said all cheery like.

Wow.

I've never seen him like this.

Well maybe before but not like this.

All cheery and happy.

Very cheery and happy.

Than I remembered something.

His personality disorder and how one personality is nice and all happy like how he is right now than the other one.

The one I was actually scared of.

When he would be mean, aggressive, rude whatever the oppisite of happy, cheery and nice is. That would be his other personality.

And I didn't like that personality.

I just hope I don't have to face that personality for a while.

But I have a strange feeling I'll have an encounter with that personality soon.

I just hope it's not too soon.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.9M 235K 67
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY READ THE REVISED VERSION OF THIS BOOK! Blair Price struggles with a lot of things in her life, such as her mot...
6M 164K 71
They weren't expecting to fall in love. Their pasts prohibited it. Yet fate and the cold winter air had other plans. Opportunities will arise that wi...
58.7K 3.2K 18
[BOOK 2] Iceland is most definitely a cold country. I'm still trying to figure out why our principal decided to send the senior class to the land of...