Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Fifty-Three

2K 49 33
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Never Say Never by The Fray__________________________________________________

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT, NOT VERY BUT STILL READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Harry's Pov

Holy Molly! Last night was amazing, not just amazing, it was the best night of my life no kidding and it was my first time I was ever making love to someone. I was really happy Melanie had to be the one I made love to and whom I took her innocence. Thought even if she was a virgin, it didnt feel like it the way she kissed me, the way she was grinding her hips with mine in sync, she was great.

Baby, You're Perfect!

The next day morning, I was really happy to have a cute sleepy Melanie on top of me naked like me under the sheets. She was adorable so peaceful, noone was more peaceful and beautiful than her, my Melanie was Perfect. I was awake but refused to move because I didnt want to wake my princess up, disturbing her sleep, I could wait anytime, anyway I loved our position. her body on mine, her head on my chest, her soft arms around my waist holding me like a teddybear like she wouldnt let me go, our legs tangled together under the sheets, one of my hand gently caressing her hair and the other holding her arm softly.

"Hmm...oww..."I heard a tiny cute whimper escaped from Melanie's mouth like she was waking up, her eyes still shut but tight like she was nervous or something. I looked down and placed my hand on her cheek to look at her beautiful face with concern and love.

"Morning love, you alright?"I wispered to her nicely, she nodded her eyes still closed but I knew she wasnt entirely fine, and I think I guessed why.

"It...hurts...my legs...cant move"Melanie said weakly and innocently , I couldnt help but smirk successfully knowing that it was me who made her like this for the first time. Of course she was new to this feeling, this pain so I had to be there for her, to help her.

"That good huh baby?"I asked her chuckling and she opened her eyes sofly looking at me, she blushed lightly smiling shyly. How could someone be so adorable and so sexy turning on as fuck at the same time? Melanie was natural.

My baby was Perfect!

"The best"She said nicely as her fingers made small circles on the butterfly tattoo on my torso, small gesture but more than enough to make it difficult for me not to fuck her senseless again. I couldnt do it again now as she was still very sore and I didnt want her to feel more pain as she was now. Baby needed time to get back to normal, she needed to relax. I had to take care of her, I will gladly do it.

"Baby it was the best night for me too, my first I ever made love to someone and I am so happy its you not anyone else!"I told her kissing her softly on the lips that she returned softly as well.

"The roses, the candles, oh that cutout of you you got...that was amazing!"Melanie said amazed and I chuckled.

"Our first time had to be special so none of us would ever forget."I said placing my hands on her waist holding her close as her face was on top of mine looking at me straight.

"Well you're right, I'm never gonna forget it, it was the best night of my life"She said and we kissed passionately, she let my tongue enter her mouth easily as we kissed hungrily, the more the kiss deepened, we moaned louder into each other's mouth.

"I love you"I said between the kiss breathlessly.

"I love you too"Melanie said as breathless as I was between the kiss that it sounded like a moan. We were still making out in bed until the voice of my sister echoed from downstairs.

"HARRY! MELANIE! BREAKFAST READY!"Gemma called us and we moved back breathing heavily, looking at each other we bursted laughing then I got up and saw Melanie quickly putting her head under the sheets so she wouldnt see my dick. Aww seriously? Baby girl, I love you!

"Come on Melanie you've already seen it. You were begging for it last night!"I said laughing and I heard her let a small squeal under the bedsheets. She was so cute.

"Can you please put some clothes on? Ooohhh and can you bring me some of my clothes here please...coz you know...my legs..."Melanie said very shyly and I laughed smiling cheekily at her.

"Baby there s nothing to be ashamed about. First time always hurts, actually not only first time... but its ok...I love it when I have to take care of my baby girl!"I said and she slowly put her head out of the sheets but still held it to not show her breasts. Oh Melanie! I put a towel around my lower region before opening Melanie's side of the cupboard to pick up some bra, panties, a shirt and shorts for her. I placed it on the bed and jumped in front of me grabbing her by the waist carefully carrying her in my arms, so she squeal as she didnt expect that.

"Harry what are you doing?"Melanie asked me as she wrapped her legs around my waist in fear.

"Since you cant walk, I'll take to the bathroom so you can bathe!"I said as I opened my bathroom door, I gently placed Melanie sitting in the bathub, so I turned on the water putting at right temperature for her then I was about to leave so she could bathe peacefully. I repected her privacy but again this girl managed to surprise me.

"Hmm can you...join me...please?"Melanie asked nervously and I just parted my lips in shock hearing those words. Did they come out of her mouth? Man Im spoiling her.

"Jeez Im spoiling you"I mumbled and she giggled letting me know she heard me. No problem, without hesitating I joined her in the bathub sitting behubd her so her back was facing me and I could cuddle with her in the warm bubbly water. Who cares if Mom and Gemma were waiting, let them wait! What? We all needed to have fun right?

I gently wrapped my arms around her stomach while kissing softly around her neck and she leaned her head backwards a little so I had more access. I loved how her body responded to my touch, how wet she became so fast and she was enjoying, I was glad that I was her first and only.

"Harryyy"Melanie moaned softly as I sucked on her sweet spot making me smile, I decided to slide one hand to her clit gently rubbing it.

"Who made you so sore and tight baby?"I asked her seductively acting as a tease and she replied by moaning. She was loving it.

"Youuu"She moaned as I slowly inserted two fingers into her, not fast because she was already sore and struggled to walk so.

After that I turned around so she could face me, her face blushed looking at me, I couldnt hold it anymore so I just smashed my lips into hers hungrily and our lips moved passionately in sync, this time not rushed and not lustful, maybe a little but it was slow and meaningful.

"Harryyy...as much as Im enjoying it...your mom and sister are...waiting downstairs"Melanie said sweetly when she slowly pulled back. I chuckled nodding my head. See what did I tell you?

Innocence was the sexiest thing.

Especially in the form of Melanie.

"This is why I love you"I said giving one more kiss before releasing the thingee to make the water go. When the water was gone I bit my lip staring at Melanie's naked body. Jesus Christ! Smoking hot body.

"Let me help you"I said nicely getting up then I helped her get up next to me carefully holding her waist so she wouldnt slide accidently. I turned on the shower and water showered upon both of us making us jump a little but it was ok. I grabbed the soap and I slowly washed my girl's body, starting from her legs all the way up, I couldnt help but squeeze her breasts, applying more pressure as she moaned loudly. Her hands pulling my hair as my hands was all over her body and she pulled me in a steamy kiss.

"Me too"Melanie said breathlessly taking the soap from me and she did the same thing I did for her to me. Difference, who knew princess could be such a tease as she was going really slow, especially to my lower. If only she knew how hard she made me and everything she wasnt trying. I let out a loud moan when her small hands reached my crotch. She applied more pressure and giggled everytime I moaned.

"Such a tease"I moaned and she stopped. Now we both were shampooing our hair, Melanie was good at this, she was massaging my hair so nicely damn it felt so good. My hands in her long hair was amazing, she had wonderful hair.

After our steamy time in the bathub, I gave Melanie her towel so she wrapped it around her body and I wrapped mine around my lower region before we walked out the bathroom to get changed. Of course Melanie struggled still to walk so she sat on the bed while putting on her bra and panties then a navy blue shirt and white shorts. I quickly wore a normal white shirt and black pants.

"Stay here I'll get you breakfast here"I told her and she nodded. I went downstairs to the dining room where I saw these two ladies smiling too widely at me while drinking their tea.

"Morning mom, Gem"I said taking my cup of tea, another one for Melanie, so today's breakfast was simple french toasts, jam, butter, nutella , orange juice and tea. I decided to put everything neatly in a nice tray so I could carry it upstairs for Melanie.

"Sooo how was the sex?"Gemma asked me straight away and I couldnt help but blush. Did she hear us? Oh oh. Nah who cares? Let the world know I was making love with the love of my life. Let the world know how happy I was.

"I prefer...love making and yes it was...Perfect"I said smiling widely like an idiot which made both of them laugh at me.

"So perfect that she cant walk now?"Gemma asked teasingly and I gave her a dead glare.

"Dont make of her, its her first time, respect her."I said defending and Mom seemed to be on my side. Phewww

"Yeah, he's right! He's taking good care of her. She s a lucky girl"Mom said and I giggled. Well actually I was the lucky one to have her.

"I would love to chat but my baby s hungry so I ll just go upstairs give her breakfast, dont want her to walk if she s in pain"I said and they nodded.

"Tell Melanie we said good morning and that we love her"Gemma shouted and I giggled.

"Not more than I do"I mumbled as I went upstairs to my room carrying the tray for our breakfast. Yup breakfast in bed today.

Melanie was there in the bedsheets playing with her phone that she immediately put down when she saw me and smiled at me happily. So beautiful! I joined next to her on the bed gently placing the tray on the bed in front of us so we could dig in together.

"I could have gone down with your mom and Gemma you know"Melanie said nicely and I chuckled shaking my head for no.

"No you need some rest, Im taking care of my baby girl today. Well not just today, everyday"I said and she giggled before taking one of the cups of tea to drink, she also dipped french toasts so I did the same.

"I love your mom and sister too, they're lovely"She said and I smiled.

"They love you more, but not more than I love you."I said making her pretty cheeks turn red.

"How was your first time Harry?"She asked me nicely hoping I wont get offended, which I wasnt.

"I...I wasn't as lucky as you to have such a special night, my first time was unexpected."I said getting a little tensed remembering that stupid moment when I lost my virginity to someone I didnt love or even know. Fucking teenage years.

"What do you mean? Drunken night?"Melanie asked innocently.

"No at least not drunk , but it was a useless game, like the spinning bottle thing, I had to do it with some girl I didnt know, I mean I knew only her name coz she was in my class but I never talked to her, I knew she was a slut but unfortunately one of my close friends dated her thats why she was playing with us. So both of us got picked and we had to do it . Thats how I lost my virginity, against my will at the age of 16."I said and she squeezed my hand which made me feel better, a lot better, I was such a mess before, I had a bad past and I was happy that I was changing, becoming a better person correcting my fucking mistakes.

All thanks to Melanie. My Light.

"Im sorry"Melanie said carringly and I cupped her face gently with my hands looking at her beautiful brown eyes.

"No its ok, that first time didnt count. Only last night counted as my first time too and it was the best night of my existence. With you I couldnt be any happier"I said planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Same with me. A month ago I would never have thought that my boss would be the one to take it from me"She said and I chuckled. I also thought the same about my assistant, never thought I would be so in love with my assistant and she would feel really the same about me.

"So what do you think of it now?"I asked her and she smiled widely at me.

"Couldnt care less! I love you, you love me and thats all matters, nothing and noone could destroy us"She said and that made so  happy she said that. Exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Thats all I wanted to hear. You're mine and only mine baby"I said  putting the tray that was empty now on the duvet next to the bed then I pulled Melanie in a hungry kiss my hands on her cheeks and hers on my neck. We were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. Dammit!

"Hello?"I answered and I heard sniffing on the other line, what now?

"Ha-Harry..."It was a girl crying. What? I didnt know whose number but how did she get my number? Maybe someone close, got to be!

"Who's this?"I asked standing up out of the bed, Melanie looking at me breathless.

"Its me Tara...look what Im going to tell you...Melanie shouldnt know...please...request from her mom"Tara said and I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What would Mrs D'Souzz could hide from her loving daughter? Why Tara was crying? They better not be in trouble! Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
100K 2.3K 22
Sam: HELP IM FREAKING OUT IN THE STORE Unknown: HIDE IN THE CLOTHING RACK FAST! Unknown: who is this btw __________________________ What happens wh...