[Ezio x Reader Fanfic] May th...

By StraightAsAParabola

You are the daughter of a Templar and have vowed to put and end to the Assassin order, no matter what. Upon m... More

Hi, quick hello here
1} Daddy's Girl
2} The Glowing Stream
3} The Auditores
4} Fatherly Love
5} The bridge
6} Meeting the Family
Authors Note
7} Presents
8} The Feathers
Authors Note
9} An Assassin
10} Liar
11} Escape plan
12} The Great Escape
14} The Gallows
15} Execution
Authors Note
16} Execution: part 2
17} execution part 3
18} Waking up
19} Party Time
IMPORTANT
20} Arranged What!?!?
21} Don't Leave Me... Part 1
Quick AN
Sorry guys!
22} Don't Leave me: Part 2
23} Runaway
24} I Don't Need Your Help
25} Your New Friend
Sorry, not an update
26} It Just Had To Be You
27} Follow Orders
28} Held Captive
29} I'd Rather Die
Not an update but...
*terminator voice* I'll be back!
30} The Roof
31} Old Wounds
32} Old Friends
33} It's Not What It Looks Like
34} Tired of Fighting
35} Unexpected Dueling
36} Scarred But Not Scared
37} Sunsets and Regrets
38} Marred Skin
39} *smutty bit* for mature readers only!
Please read (wherever you are in the storyline)
40} All These Markings
41} Carnevale
42} Carnevale: part 2
43} Carnevale: part 3
Im sorry
44} High Stakes
45} It's Not A Boat - It's A Ship
46} Time Flies
47} After All This Time I'm Coming Home To You
48} Surgere Iam Tempus
49} Apple Of His Eye
50} Bloodlust
51} Kuebiko
52} Not Your Average Hen Party
53} The Wilted Rose
54} Daddy's Girl
55} Daddy's Girl - Part 2
Sequel
I did it finally

13} Tick Tock

2.7K 96 7
By StraightAsAParabola

I'm bored so I'm writing another chapter tonight, hope it isn't bad cuz I might get a touch tired! Enjoy...
----------

You dash through alleys and push your way through crowds, hoping to reach the house in time. People give you strange looks and some guards even shout at you. I don't care, I have to make it! You put everything into this run and as you round a corner you see the Auditore household.
"Crap, I'm too late!" You mutter, seeing the kicked in gate and the splintered door. You pull out your short sword and edge over to the door, treading lightly. You nudge the door open with your boot and peer in.
It's empty! No! You feel tears start to form in your eyes but you blink them away and you sneak past the door. As soon as you are inside the door you hear it close behind you and turn in time to see a blade swing towards you. You bring up your own sword just in time, narrowly missing being decapitated.
"(Y/N)?!?! What are you doing here?" The deep Italian voice almost growls.
"I don't have time to explain! Did they take them? All three of them?" Ezio nods sadly. You scan the room and frown.
"Where are Maria and Claudia?" You ask him as you sheath your sword and he drops his.
"The maid took them somewhere safe." His eyebrows knit together and he looks at you, confusion clearly showing on his face. "How did you know about them taking away my brothers and father?"
"I told you, I'll explain later but right now you are the most wanted man in the city! You have to get Maria and Claudia and leave." You turn from him as you see the skeptical look on his face.
"And you? What will you do?" He asks
"I'm not wanted so I'm fine to move about the city. Your brothers and Giovanni will most definitely be being kept in the palazzo della signoria. I will go and see if I can get them out." You turn to leave but Ezio grabs your arm.
"Thank you (Y/N). Once you are done then meet me by the gates to the city. I will take Maria and Claudia to Monterigionni (sp?) and return to help you get them out." You don't need his help but you nod anyway, at least he was getting away for a bit.
"Leave out the back or through a window, there are too many guards around the front." You tell him as you walk out the front door and head to the palazzo della signoria.
I'm sorry I got you into this mess but I promise I'll help you.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

The stone of the building is cold under your fingertips and the wind is killing your hair. After you left Ezio, you found the chest you hid your "work clothes" in (some black trousers and a (F/C) shirt with various belts and holders for your daggers, throwing knives and sword) and put them on. It was a lot easier to climb in than a dress.
The first tier of the building was easy to climb but there were guards stationed on the roof. You could see 5 including archers, this would be easy for you. You pull yourself onto the cold floor and stand, ready to move. An archer spots you and begins to take aim. You whip out a throwing knife and fling it towards him, burying the blade in his neck. You grant the other archer the same death.
Ignoring the other guards on that tier, you climb up to the archers position and continue to climb, soon after reaching the second tier of the building. There are only 2 guards here you notice. Easy to avoid. You think pulling yourself up and darting across the roof while both their backs are turned. You run up the building and grab onto one of the many windows. It doesn't take long for you to reach Giovanni's window.
"Giovanni?!" You whisper into tr darkness.
"(Y/N)?" You hear him whisper back and not long after he appears close to the barred windows.
"What are you doing here? It's not safe, especially not for Ezio! He looks down and sees the ring on my finger. His eyes drop and I feel tears fall down my cheek.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were assassins until yesterday but my father has been using me to get information on you!" You burst into tears and start shacking.
"It's okay, it's not your fault! It's fine, I have a letter on my desk, I need you to deliver it to the same address as last time as fast as you can! It will clear things up." You nod and start to head down.
"Wait!" Giovanni calls and you pull yourself back up to the window. "Please keep Ezio safe. I can see that you and him are very close but I know that the Templars want us all dead. I wouldn't ask you to betray them but it is very important that Ezio lives. In my study, there is a secret room, there is-"
"-a switch behind the family portrait which opens it" you finish. Giovanni chuckles slightly.
"You are very observant, I'd be proud if I were your mentor. In the secret room is a chest with some money and a new...outfit for Ezio. Make sure he gets it!" Giovanni smiles at you one last time before grasping your hand and holding it firmly. His eyes sparkled with tears and you are pretty sure that your eyes are puffy and red from crying. He turns away and you climb down . Reaching the second tier once more you look down and see a hay bail. An idea crosses your mind. Why the hell not? I'm already a traitor! You think, angling yourself up with the cart before taking a deep breath and throwing yourself off of the roof. The wind whips through your hair and your heart is beating so fast and hard you are sure that everyone can hear it. You jump out of the hay and brush yourself off. Feeling giddy, you run back to the Auditore house and to the study. I want to see Ezio's new outfit. You think and blush slightly.

--------

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I enjoyed writing it! Same as always, any comments and votes are appreciated as are suggestions or corrections to names and places. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day/night!
GotThatEzioCharisma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.8K 57
From a very young age, you were raised as an assassin to follow the Creed. After reading a letter meant for someone else, you make your way to London...
21.8K 875 24
When Eleanor Mercier's father goes missing on a work trip, she follows him to Paris. However once she arrives, she finds herself endangered by the me...
7K 222 8
you are the daughter of a fearless templar leader, in the renaissance. of course, you think this is just another love story where you become an assas...
7.4K 301 10
She should have realised it was inevitable one of the two orders would discover her snooping, she just wished it was the one that had 'not killing th...