I Can't Help Myself

By cherry7606

Sorry this story got a little weird lol More

London
Moving In
Meeting New People
Heartbroken
Its Stalking Time
Stalking Time part 2
The Date
Fun Times
Boyfriend
Lunch dates
New Zealand?
The Plane part 1
The Plane part 2
Joes Hotel
The restuarant
Bedroom
Pick up lines
Flying back home

Video time

43 5 1
By cherry7606

I'm eating my food next to my pet plant, and I realise that I have been a little crazy over the week, jk I'm normal as can be I put on my clown costume from under my bed and go to Joe's flat to sleep cause I really feel tiered I sawed Joe's door and hop into his bed.
--------Joe's perspective-----------
I hear a really loud snore next to me, oh no its Caitlin I jump out of bed and run to Caspar's room, I jump into his bed and fall asleep.
------Morning-------
I wake up and slowly creep into my room and Caitlin is gone yusss. I eat breakfast and get ready to do a q&a for my new Sugg Sunday video. I asked everyone on twitter for some questions for me to answer I turn on the camera, and start reading the questions out, "would you rather die or marry me? By: caitlinxoxoxojoeisminebackoff, umm, next question maybe. I like pie do you like me? By: caitlinsuggxxxxxchopyourheadoffanddie, ummmmmm, next question, what is your favourite food? By: Amelia_jk_its_caitlin_hahahahaha. Maybe I should not do a q&a after all."  I close my camera and went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
403K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...