YU-GI-OH! ZENOVERSE. with a l...

By donflexer

I had received to much battle damage and now on the verge of losing my ace. "Why are you doing this?" I asked... More

basic intro
A dropouts power
Chapter 2 battle of the k9
Battle of the k9 #2
Dragon games
thank you
FAMILY
CHILD'S PLAY.
THE TRINITY's PATH ( PART 1)
zavier monsters.
THE TRINITY'S PATH ( PART2)
the choice. and child vs master
quick fixing. [CHANGES TO LUMIRE FEATURES] BY @donflexer ©™®
THE POWER WITHIN [part 1]
THE POWER WITHIN [PART 2]
IMPORTANT NOTICE
ROYAL PAIN
WHEN THE STARS ARRIVE
WHEN THE STARS ARRIVE (PART 2)
THE APEX BRAWLER.
A/N
A WORTHY OPPONENT.
Grand Eyes on the Grand Park

the choice {part 2}

12 3 0
By donflexer

Kiriko:- no ways.

Kiaba:- meet the best dragon ever. I pay 200 lp.

1300→1100

Special summons blue eyes dragon and blue eyes baby.

Kiaba:- I power up all 3 to lumire summon blue eyes dark Hydra(lumire/effect/A-class/dark/3500;0). Since blue eyes Hydra is present I activate its effect. You control a dragon type monster so I can attack directly but its original atk go down by 1000.(hydra:3>2 CU)

Kiriko:- I activate negate attack.

Kiaba:- you might have got out of this one but during my next stand by phase. Dark hydra can lose all its units to destroy all cards on the field and my opponent takes all the damage because of its twin being present.

Mira:- that combo destroyed Yusuke didn't Kobby.

Yukato:- it sure did.

Jo:- that must be something else.

Kiriko(1700):- (if that's how it'll be after this turn I better do this) I draw. 

She stares at the card in her hand and thinks of how it got into her deck. I activate lightning vortex. I discard the blue eyes dragon I got from my previous card.

Blue eyes is sent to Kiaba's grave. All cards on Kiaba's side are destroyed.

Kiaba:- WHAT!!!!! That's forbidden. Come on Ref.

Ref:- play on.

JO, Yukato, Mira and most other people.:- what happened.

Yukato:- this is the first time those two are off the field.

Kiriko{full of smiles after her great achievement}:-( i did it. I won) no monsters for you, no traps, I win. Toon blue eyes go white lighting.

Toon blue eyes attacks directly.

Kiaba :1100→0. Kiriko wins.

Kiaba is blown away by the blast from Kiriko's signature card.

Ref:- your winner Kiriko Samara.

Kiriko:- I won. I did it. I'm going to green.

Smith:- not so fast you need to go through me first.

Yukato:- she destroyed Neji. Since when did that start happing.

Mira:- I'm surprised as you are.

Jo:- I could have done better.

Mira and Kobby cough

Jo:- what I'm serious.

Ref:- Kiriko Samara won. All you need to do now is take down smith and your the new champ of green.

Kiriko:- let's do this.

Smith:- get ready to meet what happens when you believed in the heart of cards.

Ref:- DUEL!!!!!!!!!!

DUEL START.

Smith:- ladies first.

Kiriko:- kk. I summon goblin attack force. (2300;0) and set a card.

Sets one card. Muto's turn.

Muto:- I use double summon to  summon black land chick (100;1000/lv1/darkcharger) and blackluster kid(2000;1300/lv4/dark) now I power up both to lumire summon blackluster soldieress. [A female version of blackluster soldier appeared and waited to attack.] (Lumire/effect/C-class/2400;1900).

Kiriko:- cute.

Jo:- that is one hot monster.

Mira's eyes open wide. Surprised by what Jo said.

Muto:- thank you. Now BLS attack her goblin attack force with blackluster sword strike.

Kiriko:- I have negate attack.

Muto:- fine then I will just set a card and it is your move.

Kiriko:- I activate toon world. And I will summon toon alligator. Next I special summon toon blue eyes by offering  the two present monsters as tributes.

Toon blue eyes is special summoned.

Muto:- I've been watching you duel for quite sometime now and I know how to deal with cards like that. I activate bottomless  trap hole. Blue eyes is removed from play.

Kiriko:- argh. I set a card and my turn is done.

Muto:- you're kind of funny.

Kiriko:- what do you mean.

Muto:- You rely on power to win. Just like Kiaba, Princeton and the Selevah families.

What you don't know is that what makes you powerful is not the amount of power you have but what you do with that power!!!!!

Kiriko:- huh....

Muto:- I equip blackluster  soldieress with horn of the unicorn this gives My monster 700 atk boost.

BLS 2400→3100

Muto:- go BLS ATTACK HER with blackluster sword strike.

Kiriko:- I activate great paramedic to halve my damage.

Muto:4000

Kiriko:4000→2450.

Kiriko:- I draw. Pot of greed. Means I get to draw two cards.

Draws 2 cards.

Kiriko:- I activate swords of reveling light. You won't be able to attack for 3 turns. (Hopefully this will buy me some time). Take over champ.

Muto:- with pleasure. I set a monster and my turn is done.

Kiriko:- [draws]. I summon canon soldier. And end my turn.

Muto:- I have nothing to do.

Kiriko: [draws]. I summon toon mermaid. Here goes I tribute the two to special summon blue eyes toon dragon.

Muto:- you'll stop at nothing till you win won't you.

Kiriko:- yes!!!

The determination in her voice made the crowd mumble.

Muto:- I'll show you how foolish you are.

Kiriko:- blue eyes attack directly.

Muto:- 4000→1000

Kiriko:- 2450

Kiriko:- your move.

Muto:- I'll start of with pot of greed. [Draws two cards] I can detach both of my soldieress's units to special summon a magician card from my deck. I choose dark magician girl. Polymerization!!! I fuse the two monsters with magician of faith in my hand to fusion summon Gaia the female swords magician.(fusion/A-class/effect/light/3000;2500)

Jo:- that's even hotter.

Yukato, Mira:- JO !!!!!!

Kiriko:- I'm not scared of that.

Muto:- I've heard you say that before. My final card in my hand second birth allows me to special summon a fallen monster. Come back black luster soldieress (0>1 charge units). This is what happens when you believe in heart of cards since I used magician of faith to fusion summon my magician. Spells are negated for only  this turn.

Kiriko:- WHAT!!!!

Muto:- you heard me. Gaia attack toon blue eyes with dark spiral magic spear.

Yukato:- suicide attack.

GFSM attacks toon blue eyes. Both are eventually destroyed.

Muto:- now the finishing move go my soldieress black luster sword strike.

Kiriko:- 1550→0.     Smith Muto wins.

Kiriko fell to her knees and started hitting the floor in anger. ( why can't I doit!?  why?!) She said in a thought.

Muto walked up to her.  "Pride is a very common  failing,  I  believe.  By  all  that  I  have  ever  read,  I  am  convinced  that  it  is  very common  indeed;  that  human  nature  is  particularly  prone  to  it,  and  that  there  are  very  few  of us  who  do  not  cherish  a  feeling  of  self-complacency  on  the  score  of  some  quality  or  other, real  or  imaginary.  Vanity  and  pride  are  different  things,  though  the  words  are  often  used synonymously.  A  person  may  be  proud  without  being  vain.  Pride  relates  more  to  our opinion of  ourselves, vanity  to what we  would have  others think of  us." He said. Kiriko looks up at him with a surprised look.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked.

"Because of what I saw today."

Ref:- your winner is Smith  Muto. Congrats boy.

Muto:- thanks. Now get up Kiriko you're going to the green dorm.

Kiriko:- what! I lost so...

Shepard:- You might have lost but you've won over 30 duels since you started schooling here and that is good enough for a yellow to rank up. You're now a fiery duelist well done and you're going to green.

Kiriko stands up and sees two new jackets. A blue and green jacket.

Kiriko:- you mean... Like serious... I'm through.

Shepard (nods): let's all give it up for Kiriko Samara.

The crowd started clapping.

Bruce(kiriko's team leader): congrats you'll be in my team from now on with Jo.

Kiriko:- thanks. Um who else is in the team.

Bruce:- Yukato, Mira and Yusuke.

Kiriko(as she wore her new jacket):- OK.

Shepard:- it fits like a glove. one last  time for Kiriko.

πππππππππππππππππππππππππ

Featured monsters.
blue eyes dark Hydra(lumire/effect/class A/dark/3500;0)

If blue eyes hydra is present this monster can not be destroyed by card effects.

During your stand by phase you declare to activate this cards effect. All charge units are dropped and all monsters are destroyed (both players lose lp equal to half the sum of the combined attack points of all present monsters) if blue eyes hydra is present all damage is sent to opponent. Two turns after the activation of the effect the defence and atk of this monster are  sawped.

blackluster soldieress (Lumire/effect/class c/2400;1900).

Once per turn detach both units to special summon one magician card from your deck or grave.

Gaia the female swords magician.(fusion/class a/effect/light/3000;2500)

One black luster soldieress+ one dark magician card+magician of faith or jinzo or spell canceller.

This card gains effects based of the kind of materials used

Magician:- no spell can be activated during the turn it was special summoned.

Jinzo:- no traps can be activated if the controller has monsters on their side of the field.

Spell C.:- on spells can be activated if the controller has monsters on their side of  the field.

Other cards:-
Great paramedic : trap/ normal trap/ when a monster you control is attacked the damage is halved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
142K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
101K 227 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report