My Long, Lost Best Friend

By lilchay13

Erin Woods is a 19 year old girl that has been treated badly all her life. From the moment she was born to th... More

My Long, Lost Best Friend
¤Chapter 2¤
¤Chapter 3¤
¤Chapter 4¤
¤Chapter 5¤
¤Chapter 6¤
¤Chapter 7¤
¤Chapter 8¤
¤Chapter 9¤
¤Chapter 10¤
¤Chapter 11¤
¤Chapter 12¤
A/N
¤Chapter 13¤
¤Chapter 14¤
¤Chapter 15¤
¤Chapter 16¤
¤Chapter 17¤
¤Chapter 18¤
¤Chapter 19¤
¤Chapter 20¤
¤Chapter 21¤
¤Chapter 22¤
¤Chapter 23¤
¤Chapter 24¤
¤Chapter 25¤
¤Chapter 26¤
¤Chapter 27¤
¤Chapter 28¤
¤Chapter 29¤
¤Chapter 30¤
¤Chapter 31¤
¤Chapter 32¤
¤Chapter 33¤
¤Chapter 34¤
¤Chapter 35¤
¤Chapter 36¤
¤Chapter 37¤
¤Chapter 38¤
¤Chapter 39¤
¤Chapter 40¤
¤Chapter 41¤
¤Chapter 42¤
¤Chapter 43¤
¤Chapter 44¤
¤Chapter 45¤
¤Chapter 46¤
¤Chapter 47¤
¤Chapter 48¤
¤Chapter 49¤
¤Chapter 50¤
¤Chapter 51¤
¤Chapter 52¤
¤Chapter 53¤
¤Chapter 54¤
¤Chapter 55¤
¤Chapter 56¤
¤Chapter 57¤
¤Chapter 58¤
¤Chapter 59¤
¤Chapter 60¤
¤Chapter 61¤
¤Chapter 62¤
¤Chapter 63¤
¤Chapter 64¤
¤Chapter 65¤
¤Chapter 66¤
¤Chapter 67¤
¤Chapter 68¤
¤Chapter 69¤
¤Chapter 70¤
¤Chapter 71¤
¤Chapter 72¤
¤Chapter 73¤
¤Chapter 74¤
¤Chapter 75- Epilogue¤
A/N

¤Chapter 1¤

3K 115 5
By lilchay13

"Erin." I groaned and turned over. I felt breathing on my face, making me scrunch up my nose.

I opened one eye and regretted it immediately. My dad was standing in my face, glaring at me. I returned the look and sat up.

"What?" I asked, harshly. He growled, making me look at his stomach. He is always hungry.

"Get up. We need to leave now." He said. I rolled my eyes and crawled to the other side of the bed. I got up and stretched my arms out.

"You know," He started. I turned around and kept the glare on my face.

"You better stop disrespecting me. Do you want to get punished again?" He asked. I scoffed.

"I don't feel pain anymore," I said. In a flash, he was in my face, grabbing onto the collar of my tank top. He lifted me off the ground and I was dangling in the air.

"You will always feel pain. You just don't show it." He snarled. He released me and I fell to the floor. He kicked me in my side, making me bite my lip.

"Are you in pain?" He asked. I kept my mouth closed. He kicked me in my side again, making me flip over on my back.

"Are you in pain, now?" He asked again.

I shook my head no. I won't give him the satisfaction. He laughed humorlessly. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me up.

"Every day you're here, I start liking you less." He whispered in my ear. I tried to get out of the hold, but he was too strong.

"The feeling is mutual," I mumbled.

He began to walk out of my room, my hair still in his hand. I pulled at his hands, but that only made him yank my hair. He led me downstairs and into the living room. Olivia was sitting on the couch, on her laptop.

"Olivia." My dad called. She looked up at him then her eyes slowly found mine. She glared but had a smile on her face.

"What's going on?" She asked.

He threw me on the floor in the middle of the room. My body hit the table, making glass shatter everywhere.

"She says she doesn't feel pain." He said. Olivia laughed and closed her laptop. She got up and walked towards me. I looked down at my arm and saw a piece of glass sticking out of it. I looked up at Olivia and glared.

"You're still not going to back down, are you?" She asked. I stood up and glared at both of them. I looked at my dad right in the eyes and began pulling the glass out of my arm. I gritted my teeth.

It came out and I threw it on the floor. He chuckled and walked up to me. I stood my ground.

"One day, you're going to end up dead like your mother." He said.

Before I knew it, my fist was connecting with his nose. He stumbled back only a few feet. I felt someone wrap their arms around my body.

"She loved you! She loved you with all her heart! You beat her so bad, she didn't know if she would see the next morning!" I yelled. He wiped his face with the back of his sleeve. He glared at me and I saw his eyes were black. Oh no. This isn't good.

I started to struggle in Olivia's arms. Whenever his eyes would turn black, it would get ugly. He told me he had an eye problem, but I believe it's something more. He might be possessed. Oh my god! He is-

"You will pay for that." He grabbed me by my neck and Olivia released me. He began strangling me. I pulled at his hands, but he wasn't moving. I tried to catch my breath.

"You're going to get an early trip to see your-"

RING

RING

RING

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at it. He scoffed and looked back at me.

"You're lucky." He released me and I dropped to the ground. He walked out of the room, answering the phone.

I coughed and breathed in as much air I could. I looked to my side and saw Olivia. She looked like she could kill me right then and there.

"Don't ever talk about her with him." She snarled. I got up and ignored her. I headed back up the stairs, holding my arm.

"I have him now!" She yelled. I just shook my head and kept walking.

"She had him first," I whispered to myself. I walked into my room and closed the door. I walked over to my bed and bent down, reaching under the bed.

When my hand clamped over what I was looking for, I pulled it out and sat it on the bed. I sat down on the bed and opened the mini first aid kit.

I pulled out the alcohol, needle, thread, and some bandages. I looked at the cut and saw it was deep. I sighed. I hate needles.

I took the cap off of the bottle and counted to three out loud.

"1... 2... 3." I poured some of the liquid on my wound. I hissed in pain as the liquid began to go into the cut. I twisted the cap back on it and sat it back in the box.

I grabbed the needle and thread. I pulled some of the thread off and bit it. I grabbed the needle and brought it close to my eye, so I could see. I pulled the thread in the eye of the needle and tied a knot.

Letting out a shaky breath, I positioned the needle to go inside my skin.

"Here we go. Again." I mumbled. I pushed the needle through my skin.

"Ah!" I yelled. I bit my lip and stopped pushing the needle and took a deep breath.

I looked towards the door and thanked God Olivia or Shawn didn't come in. They would probably try to cut me with the needle and strangle me with the thread. I looked back down at my arm and saw it wasn't even halfway through.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I got my grip on the needle and began pushing it again. I bit my lip so hard to keep from screaming, that I think it's bleeding.

I pushed it through and brought my hand on the other side of my arm. I pulled it through and smiled when I saw it was in there tight.

"Just a little more to go," I whispered.

*2 HOURS LATER*

"Where did you get it?" He asked me for the millionth time.

I continued to stare at the floor. After I had stitched up my arm, I was putting away the kit when he barged into my room saying he smelled medicine. I would have laughed, but it wasn't the best time.

He slapped me, causing me to fall on the floor, landing on my arm. I hissed in pain and closed my eyes to keep from crying.

"Erin. Where did you get the first aid kit?" He asked. I looked up at him and saw a fire in his eyes. Just tell him, Erin. I sighed and looked back down.

"You gave it to me," I said. He grunted. He yanked me up by my arm, making me yell out in pain.

"Why do you have to make it harder for yourself?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I'm telling the truth. You came home drunk then you barged into my room. You threw the first aid kit at my head. See, look." I pushed back the hair by my ear and showed him the scar.

"You threw it so hard, it made a scar. Remember?" I asked. He looked deep in thought before glaring at me.

"You're lying." He threw me back on the ground. I turned my body, so I wouldn't fall on my arm. I fell on my back. I looked up at him and glared.

"Why do you treat me this way?" I whispered, harshly. He looked taken back by my question but quickly covered it up with a blank expression.

"You already know why." He snapped. I huffed and sat up. I stood up and sat on the bed. He was still glaring at me.

"Is it because of mom? Or Olivia?" I asked. He growled and stepped in front of me.

"It's because....." He trailed off. I looked up at him.

"Because of what? Tell me." I demanded.

"You don't go commanding me around." He snarled.

"Why dad? Just why?!" I yelled.

"You're just like your mother. Stupid and careless. That's how she ended up dead." He snarled. I looked up at him and glared. I stood up and pushed him back. He stumbled. This is the last time he will talk trash about her.

"She loved you! She loved you more than anything! More than me!" I yelled. He growled and glared at me.

"You know nothing." He said. I scoffed.

"I know she would come into my room to get comfortable. She should've been getting comfort from you, but she was too scared. I know she would do anything for you. I know you didn't deserve her." I said. The more I spoke, the angrier he looked.

"You're really pushing it." He growled. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What are you hiding?" I asked. His eyes went wide.

"Nothing." He said, quickly. He looked at my room door then back at me.

"Leave," I said. He growled but complied. He walked out the door and slammed it shut. I let out a breath and sat on the bed. He's definitely hiding something and I'm going to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 18.5K 62
❝Her eyes spoke more than her lips moved.❞ After her pack is brutally taken over, Leila is forced to reside in the untamed lands of the Lycan kingdom...
278K 9.6K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
815 51 24
Callista Royal She is an 18-year-old girl who has just graduated from high school. She loves to read, write, and play video games. She is very shy an...
25.3K 594 13
It was autumn, about the time they noticed her disappearance. How could they be so careless as to let her be gone an entire week before they took mat...