Princess on the Loose [Comple...

By MayaCrook

Clarissa Marie Valdez, a daughter of a con man, was chosen by King and Queen Academy, a prestigious school fu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
Special Chapter
Author's Note
IMPORTANT!
Edited Version/Sample
SAMPLE / PROLOGUE
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 1
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 2
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 3
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 4
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 5
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 6
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 7
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 8 / ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 29

96.6K 3.9K 1.1K
By MayaCrook

Judging from your comments, you guys seemed to have liked the previous chapter. This made me really happy, thank you! :D♥♥♥

Happy reading. ;) ✴✅♦

*****
Chapter 29

I woke up alone and it felt weird. I'd gone used to Gavier by my side, that sleeping alone had become uncomfortable. Shit, that's not good. I shouldn't get attached.

"Good morning Clarissa. Have you seen Ria?" Nessa asked me as she yawned.

I yawned as well. I guess what people say about yawning is contagious was true.

I looked around and found Ria's bed fixed up and empty.

Nessa quickly jumped on my bed. "Did you know that she's been sneaking out early in the morning everyday?" she said in a hushed tone.

I shook my head. "Where does she go? And you don't have to whisper, we're alone."

"I don't know where she goes but it's really making me suspicious. I think she goes to the orchard and is secretly seeing someone," she continued in a low and quiet tone.

"You think it's a guy? And stop whispering it's only the two of--"

"Hurry up Clarissa! Let's go find out what she's up to."

I smiled. "Okay, Nancy Drew."

Ria what are you hiding from us?

We quickly got ready and went to the orchard. At first we couldn't find her. We were about to give up when we heard a male's voice.

I put a finger on my lips to shush Nessa and we stealthily crept our way behind the bush.

"I knew you'd finally give in to my charm dolzella," Eric said, kissing Ria's hair which he held.

Ria rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just do it. Let's get over with it."

"After this there's no going back. You have officially given your first kiss to me, aka the great Eric."

Nessa and I looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Your ego is as large as Russia."

He smirked and cupped her cheek. "Babe that's just one of my sexy traits. Close your eyes."

Ria fluttered her eyes closed and leaned towards him.

"Pucker up baby."

Eric had a smoldering, intense look in his eyes when he swooped down to kiss her. I gasped softly as Nessa covered her eyes with her hands.

Eric was such a wolf, he was rough and aggressive, as if he couldn't have enough of her. Ria on the other hand just followed his pace, not much really had changed with her expression except for the small tinges of pink on her cheeks.

When they finally let go, they gasped for air.

"How's that?" Eric looked  at Ria for answers.

Ria shrugged. "Fine."

"Fine? Just fine?!" Eric suddenly looked exasperated.

"Yes I guess it's fine," Ria continued.

Eric furiously ran a hand through his hair. "I just had the best kiss of my life and you said it was fine."

Ria glared at him. "Well sorry if I had nothing to compare it with. I only ever kissed you. Maybe I should kiss other guys then."

Eric clenched his fists. "Don't you dare kiss another guy. And don't even let those fuckers touch you, you understand?"

Whoah, possessive much.

"Why not?" She crossed her arms ready for banter.

"Because I told you so," he spat back.

"Whatever. Thanks for deflowering my lips," Ria said as she turned around.

"Remember what I said Ria, or I'll turn the world upside down," Eric said seriously.

Ria with her back turned gave him a thumbs up making him instantly smile.

I turned to the aghast Nessa and beckoned us to get out of there before we get spotted.

"I can't believe she let that playboy kiss her!" Nessa exclaimed.

"She's gonna get hurt, she's a girl after all," I said worriedly.

"We have to warn her."

"Yes we do."

Nessa and I devised a plan to make Ria detest Eric and parted ways.

It was time for us to meet with our group for the next challenge and it made me feel a little jittery.

I was fashionably late because of Nessa but it was worth it. At least we knew now what Ria is up to and how bad she'll fall if she fell in love with the playboy. Disastrous.

"Merde, you're fucking late." I recognized her deep italian accent. It was Princess Livana.

"It's okay, you can still join only if you give me a cookie," her best friend, princess Ellaria said while doing splits as easy as talking.

"Lady Clarissa, let me escort you." Jarvis showed up, and linked my arms with his, pulling me away.

I smell trouble, fights, and bantering.

I thanked him with my eyes. "Are they all here?"

"Yes they are, even the twins from Turkey. They're great! They give delicious punches. See,", he said excitedly and showed me his bruised jaw.

I cringed. Oh no, can I survive this? They seem like lunatics!

We arrived at a round table, with my teammates sitting around it. Princess Livana and Princess Ellaria followed after me them mouthing "cookie" at me.

Do I look like I have a cookie with me? 

The first few minutes and I was already getting pressured. Get a hold of yourself Clarissa, you can do this.

"There you are, I've been looking around for you." Levi looked up from his laptop and smirked at me, "You're Gavier's girl right?"

I shook my head defensively. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh just admit it. You're sleeping with him so you can stay in this fucked up academy," a big guy gruffly said.

I glared at him, he must be one of the twins who had horrible personalities. He had the bad gangsta look, intricating tattoos, big biceps and all, but it wasn't enough to intimidate me.

His brother sat beside him, looking like trouble as well. I crossed my arms and stood in front of the one who insulted me.

"I'm not Gavier's whore, if that's what you're implying."

"Girl, everybody knows you are." He smirked. "Couldn't keep your legs closed for long can't you?"

I slapped him, earning gasps from the spectators. I wouldn't let him get away with that. That was too much. The guy doesn't even fucking know me.

He clicked his jaw and his eyes shone like a cougar's. "Damn you can slap. But hey bitch, I'm not supposed to hit a girl but those morals can go to hell. No woman ever slaps me, not even my own mother did that."

"She clearly hasn't been fucking teaching you the right way."

He lunged towards me but her brother held his arm and another familiar looking guy held onto his other arm.

"Relax bro, she's hot and feisty, just the way you like it remember?" Her brother tried to soothe him. I almost puked then.

"Prince Keith is right. You musn't let anger consume you or you might regret it Prince Barthow," the other guy said with an uneasy smile.

Oh I remembered him, he was the annoying guy who was wearing the bear mascot in the forest of our first challenge. He must be Vince Bach then.

Why am I paired up with these idiots? God help me.

"I don't fucking care if she's hot. I'll snap her into two like a toothpick," prince Barthow raged.

"It's fine let the bull loose," I finally spoke up.

Everything went into slow motion.  Everyone stood up, including Prince Levi. Barthow the bull broke free and Prince Levi threw himself at me just as Jarvis faced Barthow head on. Both boys went full on wrestling and boxing.

The princesses screamed, trying to pry them apart along with Vince and Prince Keith.

I stood up and shouted for Barthow and Jarvis to fucking stop fighting and was about to stop them myself if not for Levi keeping his arms locked around my waist and shouting logical reasons, such as I would just get trampled and Gavier will get mad and turn this world into hell.

Security guards barged in to stop the fight and we were all sent to our rooms. Both boys had been beaten up, Jarvis all the more and I felt guilty. I visited him in the infirmary and he was grinning like a masochist only realizing that he was actually one.

"I love it, the pain! It feels so fucking good!" He exclaimed, making me shake my head in hopelessness.

Something is really wrong with his head. He should really get some help.

I apologized to him, thanked him, and yelled at him for doing that for me which put him into this state. He just smirked and told me he's supposed to be my knight but now I'm acting like his mother.

Frustrated, I left and bumped into Gavier in the hallway. He lifted both my arms, scanning my body down.

"Not even a scratch, happy?" I asked.

"Very," he said before pulling me into an embrace. I couldn't help but feel closer to him. Ever since the event with her mother, we felt an even stronger connection and a deeper bond with one another.

"What happened?"

"Just a brawl. Don't worry," I assured him, not wanting him to know that the fight's been partially about him.

"I cannot stop worrying. You always get into sorts of trouble."

"But you like it don't you?" I teased trying to lighten his mood. I let go of our embrace and smiled up to him

"No, it worries me when you're not with me and it makes me think how you are doing all day long."

"Sorry I made you worry." I frowned.

He smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Don't make the guy you love worry too much."

I gasped at his word of choice "Who said I even like you?"

"You don't hate me, therefore you like me. You like me so then of course you also love me," he said like a professional therapist.

"Wake up Gavier, stop dreaming."

He looked at me with a confused expression. "I'm positive that you like me and if you still don't then get ready. I'll make you fall for me hard. Just you wait," he said with a determined voice then kissed my forehead and left, leaving me all alone to myself and my perturbed thoughts.

What are you talking about? I've already fallen for you so long ago.

Oh would you look at that, I updated again! If it isn't more obvious, no duh. Hope you liked this chappy and you know what to do. ;) ♥♥♥

Love ya pips!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 147 14
In a small kingdom there was a princess, beloved by her emperor father since her queen mother died giving birth to her. She was talented and excelled...
307K 10.4K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
1.5K 37 20
Two people brought together by what you wish to call it fate, destiny, magic or maybe even love. Haden's wood grew up on her fathers farm in a small...
222K 7.4K 47
The Selection Fan Fiction "I, Clarissa Dossen, will never be free from the cage of other people's choices." Clarissa Dossen is a 17 year...