My Life is a Typical Teen Rom...

By daringadventure11

Typical fictional boy Typical fictional girl Typical life? Allison Chambers couldn't help the fact that her... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 / Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 24

1.5K 39 1
By daringadventure11

"Go Jaxon!" I cheered as he ran from home plate to first, then to second and finally stopped at third. I saw him wink at me, only because our stands were on the side of the line from third to home.

"You know how much Brad hates that Jaxon is better at him at hitting, Apparently Jaxon's stats are that of a major league standing." Bri was quite the gossiper, but today I knew this was no gossip. It's true. When Maddy and I doubted Bri earlier in the year about Jaxon joining the team we really regretted it. Jaxon went to the tryouts that week before spring. He made it with flying colors, much to Brad's disappointment but everyone's gain. We actually had a shot at state championships this year. Well, that's what Jaxon tells me at least.

At first he was a little rusty in the sport, due to him not playing since his mom died. She was his number one fan. But now, he has another number one fan. Me. I had on his home jersey, white with a red number 8 and blue lettering, with my blue capris and red toms. I also had the number 8 marked on my cheeks in black eyeliner (the girls and I couldn't find that cool face stuff the guys had).

When he had his first game and I showed up like this he thought I was crazy, but now he's come to think it's the best thing. Maddy cheers for Tucker, but just in his jersey and some jeans. She doesn't go all out like me. Bri and Miles had broken up over the months. Apparently he wasn't satisfied with her anymore. Who knew the school rumors of him being a guy that just wants a lay is true, he seemed so sweet yet volatile. Austin is on the baseball team as well but has recently been in a steady relationship with Lisa.

How that will end, we are all waiting on the edge of our seats for. Austin hit a double getting Jaxon and this other junior in for a run.

"So prom is in two months. Has Jaxon asked you yet, because we have to go dress shopping. I can't believe we even waited this long." Bri was beyond excited for prom. She went last year with a senior and this year she is going with some guy from her english class, I think she said his name was Greg or something with a G.

Maddy had gone with Ryan last year, but seeing as he wasn't all that into their relationship like Tucker is, Maddy is more excited about this year than last year. This is going to be my first prom and I think it might be Jaxon's as well. I don't really want to indulge into his past because I probably won't like it very well.

"He hasn't no." I stated watching as Tucker got up to the plate.

"Well he needs to. He can't just assume you two are going with each other." She took a sip of her soda just as Tucker hit a double. Maddy got up clapping and I stayed seating clapping.

Tucker and Jaxon have become really good friends on the team. It was shocking because before they really didn't get along. The more shocking thing, to everyone but me, was Jaxon telling Tucker off if he ever hurt Maddy. Safe to say Tucker was scared for a few days before opening up and now the two of them are best buds.

"Well, we should go shopping this weekends for dresses anyway. They will be out soon, very soon." Bri could never get into the game, which is why she didn't understand the game at all.

"I mean really how hard can it be to ask a girl out to prom." Bri rolled her eyes and I bumped shoulders with her. Tucker was on third base now and he turned to look at us. I saw one of his brows raise and I shook my head.

"Well prom isn't until May. It's March." I said.

"Plus, the fact that it's Jaxon were talking about." I turned around to spot the owner of the familiar voice.

"Ruby, hey!"

"Hey, so the guys were running late as usual."

"They really need to get their butts in check."

"I hear you talking shiz about us Allison." Tyler gave me a playful glare sitting next to Ruby who took a spot behind me. "Why hello, pretty lady." Tyler said winking at Bri who blushed and giggled looking away. I looked at Maddy and she had the same thoughts.

"How's he doing Allison?"

"He's doing great Devan, you have to watch him hit, it's like amazing." I say this to Devan every time he asks for a report. He shook his head, sitting next to Ruby, wrapping an arm around her and handing her the popcorn.

After a few more batters and one out, making us one out from going on the field it was Jaxon's turn again. He stepped up to the plate, did a weird foot thing, and he focused on the pitcher. The bases were loaded, a baseball term I had figured out, and Jaxon had a lot of pressure. We were down by 1 and if we got out now, without a run in then the other team would win.

When the ball flew at Jaxon, he swung the bat and the ball flew over the fence. I jumped up along with the stands and clapped for my boyfriend who just got 4 runs in.

"Way to go Jaxon!" I yelled out and he shook his head when he hit home base.

The next batter didn't make it to first base before the ump declared him out. When the opposing team got to bat, the first batter hit it at Jaxon who caught it easily and threw it to first base getting him out. It's declared that Jaxon is the best shortstop ever. Plus he looks mighty fine in his uniform.

The second batter hit a pop up, in which the guy in the middle of the field caught it. Then there was a grounder to first and we just won the game. We took our time walking over to Jaxon's bike, and Maddy's car as we awaited the two super stars. When Jaxon was coming over he got stopped by a guy in a blue and orange hat with and orange emblem of some sort on his navy blue jacket.

Tucker walked passed them and up to us. "I think that's a scout."

"Really this early?" Maddy asked.

"They can hit at anytime if your stats are good enough. I mean I'm number four on the team Jaxon's number one, so I understand him getting talked to by the scout."

"Do you know what team?" I asked Tucker.

He shook his head. "No, but I know they aren't from Massachusetts. I know all the scouts from around here."

Maddy and Tucker soon said goodbye and Bri left with Tyler. It was just me and the couple watching as Jackson talked to this guy. After a few moments he walked over and away from the guy who went to talk to the coach. He had a big smile on his face and quickly hugged me. I let out a laugh and hugged him back.

"Good job today, all star." I said when I pulled away from him. He let out a laugh and gently kissed me before greeting Ruby and Devan.

"Where's Ty?"

"Off with Bri." Ruby and I said in unison. Jaxon raised his brows and nodded.

"Okay."

"Well bro, we don't mean to split so early, but my dad's been riding my ass for a couple weeks now about the garage. So we gotta go, but you played great today man. You could make it big." At what Devan said Jaxon took a side glance at me and nodded.

"Thanks, bro. I appreciate it. Good luck at the garage."

Then, Ruby and Devan were gone leaving me with a quiet Jaxon. "Jax?" I questioned wrapping my arms around his waist. "Is something wrong? You played great today."

Jaxon cupped my face with his left hand, his right arm wrapping around my waist. He kissed me gently and pulled back connecting our foreheads. "We haven't really talked about what was going to happen after the beginning of June, kitten."

The beginning of June- oh. His graduation. "Oh, right. You're graduating this year."

"Yeah." The pause was short but there is a lot to it. What is going to happen here? "Come on, let's head to my house and talk about it okay?"

"Why do we need to talk about it? It's your future."

He turned back to me and cupped my face. "Kitten, I need this to be clear. I want you in my future. Always." He then attached his soft lips to mine, slowly and gently did he kiss me, making my knees go weak.

I pulled away, my face on fire and went to grab his spare helmet. He put on his, the one I designed, and then got on, and I followed suit. When we got to his house he lead me up to his room and closed the door. He then handed me 5 envelopes.

"Okay so I applied to 11 colleges." I raised my eyebrows and he shook his head sitting next to me on the bed. "My dad wanted me to make sure I had options. I didn't do so well Freshman year. Anyway, these 4 accepted me."

I looked at them and saw, BAC, Bunker Hill CC, Northeastern University and the University of Virginia.

I stopped at the last one and I heard him sigh. "The guy at the game today, he is a scout from UVA. He says I have a real shot at making great history at their college. Plus UVA has everything I want. It's also my mom and dad's alma mater. That's why I applied. I didn't think I'd get in. I did though, and a scout for baseball thinks I got what it takes to have a full baseball scholarship ride there. Plus, it has the majors I want. Architecture and business. So I can help my dad with his architecture firm."

"But, it's like a day away."

"10 hours, actually. That's why I was heading to BAC, but now that I could have a full ride on a scholarship to UVA... I don't want to leave you behind, kitten. I really want to go to UVA."

"Then you should go, Jaxon. Don't let me hold you back."

"But kitten-"

"Jaxon, if you want to go to UVA. Then you go."

"But, you'll be here."

"I can visit, not all the time, but I can. Driving with Tyler, Ruby and Devan or maybe I can save up for a plane ticket-"

"Kitten..." I cupped his face and attached our lips.

"Jaxon, be happy about UVA. Please don't think about leaving me behind. You're not, I promise."

"But I want you in my future kitten."

"I'll be in it. Promise."

"How? How, kitten? I'll be miles and miles and states away."

I took a deep breath holding back my tears. "I never said we had to leave each other Jaxon. I'm yours, you're mine. Nothing will change that. Not even distance."

He then started to whine. "But I want to wake up next to you, to fall asleep next to you, to spend every free minute with you."

"Jeez, clingy much?" I smirked and he let out a laugh pulling me back against his bed, holding me close to him.

"Are you sure, kitten?"

"Jaxon, it's not my decision, it's yours. But if I do have a say- "

"Always."

"Then go to UVA. Sure you will be gone, but Jaxon you will have so many opportunities there."

"Jesus, Kitten, you make me so crazy."

"Yeah yeah." I muttered cuddling into him, falling into a soft sleep.

~

One week later, I woke up earlier than Jaxon. I slipped out of his arms and down to Maddy's room where we had everything planned.

"Okay so far, everyone's coming. Like the whole school. But that's only at 9. Until then it's just us, some of his baseball buddies, and the friends he has you told me about. Plus our parents."

I nodded and sat down next to her. She pulled out my box of odd gifts so I could quickly wrap it before he woke up. After I was done I heard noise coming from his room.

"Shiz." I said getting up quickly and running out of her room. I slipped into his room to find him pouting at me.

"Kitten." I smiled and straddled his hips giving him a soft kiss.

"Happy birthday, Jaxon."

He smirked and kissed me back. "Why, yes happy birthday."

I jumped up off him and turned bright red. "Not that happy Jaxon." He let out a laugh and walked up to me in all his glory. Red boxers and morning him all. I tried to stare at his face but my peripheral vision was too good.

"Kitten."

"Hmm?"

"Why weren't you here when I woke up?"

I then smirked. "Because I had something to do before you woke up."

"Does it have to do with my gift?"

I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. "Go get ready, and so will I. then you can open your gifts."

"Gifts. As in plural?"

"Yeah, I'm not the only one who got you something Jaxon." I then went through the windows and headed for my bathroom to get ready.

When I got out I dressed in black jeans, a nice purple blouse that had black lace around the shoulders, and I straightened my hair. I made my way through his window again, I haven't used the front door in months. I smiled as I saw Jaxon ruffling his hair, in nice jeans and a black shirt under a red, grey, and white flannel shirt that he didn't button.

He turned around and smiled when he saw me. I greeted him with a kiss before telling him to stay put. I retrieved my gift form Maddy and handed Jaxon the white and black bag. He pulled me down beside him on the bed and opened it up to find his first gift. It was a penny that you put in those machines where it prints on a design. The design on this penny is the day he first kidnapped me. I then attached the penny to a key chain.

"It's the date you kidnapped me, if you couldn't remember. I thought you should know the day you became a kidnapper." He didn't just become a kidnapper of people. He took my heart that day too. I don't know how or why but talking to Maddy and Bri I figured out that is when I knew I couldn't see any other guy besides him. As lame and pathetic as that sounds, I can't help it.

"Kitten, this is great."

"There's more." He reached inside and pulled out a small velvet box containing two cufflinks for a tux. The design on them is of blueprints because of him wanting to be an architect and all. He then pulled out the last gift a picture frame that had the design of blueprints but for a relationship. Inside the frame was a picture Devan had seemed to get.

I was standing on his toes in my red day dress and my feet bare, my hair up in a messy bun. Jaxon in his slick black button up shirt, rolled to his elbows and tan khakis holding me by the waist. One hand tilting my head up. He had a goofy grin on his face and I was blushing, due to the tint in my face as I gave him a dazed smile back, my arms locked behind his neck. The background of the valentine's day party we crashed. We were in the gazebo, with twinkling lights dancing to Like I Can by Sam Smith.

"Kitten, everything is great." He cupped my face kissing me greatly and pulled back breathless. "You made a holiday I don't like so much my new favorite one." I blushed and wiped away the stray tear.

"Your mom loves you, you old fart." I replied kissing his cheek.

He smiled down at me and tugged me downstairs where we are spending the day with his family and my dads.

~

Around eleven was when I started doubting this party. Everything was fine at first. Then Genny showed up at 9:30 in the sluttiest thing ever. She traveled her way around the crowd and when she finally spotted, Ruby, Devan, Tyler, Maddy, Bri, Tucker Jaxon and I in the kitchen did she frown and glare at me.

But I was fine for an hour. Until Jaxon left for the bathroom at 10:30. I haven't seen him since. Tyler did disappear with him but I don't think him and Tyler are talking. I trust Jaxon I do, but I have to wonder if maybe he's having doubts about going to UVA. He had drank a lot tonight.

"Honestly, Allison, he says he wants you to be his future, don't worry." Devan had told me.

Then Ruby commented. "Do you not trust him?."

"Oh no I do. But I can't help but wonder if the drunk state and all the emotions with the college decision and the upcoming distance we know about will tether his mind. Plus I haven't really given him...me, but, I trust him fully with everything..." I muttered the last part and Ruby smiled at me.

"Oh, she loves him how sweet. Devan- Devan? Did you hear me?" She started to flick her fingers in his face as he read a text but he just pushed her away. She huffed and walked away and not even 5 seconds later did he spring up from the bar stool and run after her.

I was left alone in the kitchen and decide to go find the birthday boy. I started to walk but almost landed on my ass. I couldn't be drunk could I? I couldn't tell if it was from the few drinks I had tonight- one in which I swear I saw Genny tamper with but then she was gone the next second. So maybe that was my drunk imagination too, but it couldn't have been could it? Ugh.

I then tried to spot Jaxon as I leaned against the wall trying to stay upright. When I did I almost puked. Genny was grinding on Jaxon a little too much and was trying to push her boobs in his face. It was hard to tell his reaction because he was pushed up against the wall but when he grabbed her waist I literally was about to pass out. I think it was because of the drink or the images of them together I have no idea. I turned to find the bathroom myself but I saw Tyler come out of nowhere and make me watch them.

I soon saw Jaxon dislocate Genny from him and he gave her a glare before handing her off to some other guy. Why he saw me he looked alarmed as he quickly came over."Dude, what's wrong with my girl?"

"What?" Tyler asked as Jaxon cupped my face. "Oh shit." tyler stated when he saw me. "I thought she was turning away from you because of Genny but now I realize why. Get her to your bathroom I'll be right back."

I felt Jaxon lift me up and carry me to his room and lay me down gently on his bed. "It'll all be okay kitten."

"I don't feel good Jax."

"I know kitten, just relax."

Tyler was soon back and handing me a tiny white pill. "Why do I need this?"

"A buddy of mine's girl got drugged with a version of roofies and ecstasy in one. Some guy is trying to put those two drugs together and he's testing it out tonight. The outcome is nasty. If you take this Allison, it should stop the effects of the drug. Even if you're just too drunk, which I doubt because I'm pretty sure you're drugged, it won't harm you. It's just detox that works quickly and stuff." Jaxon quickly grabbed a bottle of water and grabbed the pill handing both to me.

I put the pill in my mouth and took a gulp of water and things started to feel weird, but then soon turned still. "Jaxon?" My tongue felt heavy.

"Right here, Kitten." He was sitting beside the bed a worried expression on his face.

"Lay down, Jax, with me." He slid under the covers with me and rested my head under his chin, rubbing my back. "I hope you had a great birthday, Jaxon."

"Besides finding out Genny drugged you and tried to make a pass on me, it was wonderful. Thanks for all you did, kitten."

"Anything for you, Jaxon."

"I don't want to leave you here, kitten."

"Jaxon if I have to tell you one more time to go and enjoy UVA I will ship you off the next moment."

"Won't you be sad, kitten?"

"I'll be very sad Jax, but knowing you are going somewhere with your dreams make me happy. Make your mom proud Jax, don't stay behind for me go do your dreams you never know maybe kitten has been dreaming of attending James Madison University since she was 7."

"Isn't that college in Virginia?"

"Yup. Only an hour or less away from you."

"Kitten.."

"Happy birthday, Jaxon."

"Yeah, happy birthday to me." He mumbled kissing my forehead and rubbing my back, soothing me to sleep.

"Sleep well, kitten."

"You too handsome."

He let out a laugh and I shook my head wrapping my arms around his waist and relaxing into his touch, his steady breathing, to his smell, to the love I have that goes to him.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.7K 40
Seventeen year-old Jade Levinson lives in her own shattered and lonely world where she tends to forget herself. She, above all the people, knows what...
35.3K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
Mine By Kami

Romance

244 2 8
Avery is a shy girl. Her best friend Jess is popular. Together they make the perfect duo. Until Matthew arrives, and shakes up their friendship when...
2.2M 69.6K 42
Highest Ranking: #2 in ChickLit | 16/01/19 Highest Ranking: #13 in Teen Fiction | 09/04/19 Highest Ranking: #24 in Romance | 16/09/19 He acted out be...