Worth The Risk {h.s}

By GlampireBytez93

"Dr. Styles will be in soon." Everything in seventeen year old Jessica Sinclair's easy going life becomes mor... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Important Update.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.

Chapter 16.

10K 232 46
By GlampireBytez93

"Jessica. What happened on Friday? I tried reaching you all weekend with no answer. I was so worried." Macy said to me when I met her in the hallway.

I'd spent the entire weekend with Harry. My phone had stayed plugged in on his night stand apart from the phone calls to the hospital to check on my mom. I grimaced, feeling guilty for kind of shutting her out. I told her everything before class started and we promised to have some girl time tonight after school.

The day was going alright up until lunch. Trent approached our table and asked to talk to me alone. When I refused he made a scene. Maybe I should have just talked to him. I didn't have to listen to anything he said. I could just pretend.

"Jessica Sinclair, you're a whore! I know you have a thing going on with that Doctor. I'll prove it to everyone. Just wait." Trent yelled and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Everyone stared at me and I wanted to melt into the floor. Even the other girls at my table were giving me weird looks. Macy's face was sympathetic and Heather half smiled at me. Sarah watched Trent stalk out the cafeteria doors and I couldn't quite decipher her expression.

I left after that, spending the rest of my lunch period in the restrooms. Macy had tried to come with me but I urged her to finish her lunch with the rest of the girls. My stomach churned and I sent a text to Harry.

"We might have another problem. I'll tell you tonight if I can come over."

Harry texted me back a few minutes later. I smiled when I seen his name show up on my screen. I really needed to get a snap of him for his contact picture.

"I get off at 5:30 but come over whenever. The key is still in the same place. I love you. -H"

It seemed like time went by as slow as a snail, the few hours feeling like a few weeks. People in my classes stared at me as I entered and whispered about me as I left. I ignored them because I knew they would be jealous of me if they actually knew what was going on. I was lucky to have a man like Harry in my life.

I was sitting on Harry's recliner chair, leaning back and trying to distract myself in the quietness when he walked inside a little after 5:30.

"I tried to hurry. How long have you been here?" Harry asked, dropping his medical bag by the door and toeing off his shoes.

"Just got here a few minutes ago," I said, "Macy came over after school."

"Come here." Harry said.

Harry held his arms open as I made my way towards him. He embraced me, squeezing tight, and I rested my my head on his chest. His warmth seeped into me, taking some of my stress away. I rubbed his back as he hugged me and figured he had to be tired from work.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you, too."

I untangled from Harry and held him by the arms, looking up at him. He tilted his head down for a kiss and I smiled against his mouth.

"Sit down. I'll make you something for dinner." I said.

"You don't need to do that for me." Harry said. "I've got to get these work clothes off." He started towards his stairs.

"Macy and I ate dinner at my house. Let me make you something."

Harry was almost on the second stair. "Okay,"

"And don't take that off. . ."

Harry turned towards me, furrowing his brows. His lips were slightly parted and a look of concentration held his expression. "You like me in this?"

"I do, and I want to be the one to take it off of you."

Heat rushed to my cheeks as Harry walked across the floor to me. He backed us up against the wall and suddenly he was all I could think of. His minty breath washed over me, his arms making a cage above my head, and hips pressed flush against my own.

"After dinner then," Harry breathed, pressing a kiss to my lips. He walked back into his front room to take a seat on the couch, leaving me breathless.

Harry flipped his tv on and waited. The taste of his kiss lingered on my lips. I worked in his kitchen and within a half an hour I had taco salad made and ready to serve. Tortilla chips and salsa sat next to it on the table in the dining room.

"It's ready, Harry!" I shouted.

I was a little nervous for this dinner. I knew the food would taste good but the topic of discussion was what scared me. I would have to tell him about what went down with Trent at school earlier today. Harry sat down at the table across from me with his plate and silverware in front of him.

"It looks delicious. You're not going to eat with me?"

"I already had dinner." I said.

"Come on, Jess. I can't eat all this by myself. A little taco salad won't hurt you, if your physique is what you're worried about. Your body is perfect to me."

I smiled at his compliment. "Maybe I'll have just a little bit,"

I grabbed a saucer from one of his cabinets in the kitchen and spooned some taco salad out onto it as I sat back down at the table. Harry smiled and ate the food that I'd made for him, complimenting my kitchen skills.

"I've got to tell you something." I said.

Harry looked up from his plate, his eyes curious, anxious. I explained everything that had gone on from Trent calling me a whore to how the whole cafeteria had heard him say that Harry and I had something going on. Harry's lips flattened into a hard line.

"I really don't like that kid one bit." Harry said. "Listen, he's just trying to scare you so you won't say anything about the drug deal you seen. Everything will be okay but don't tell anyone else about us. No one."

"He said he would prove it, Harry. I'm scared for us, scared for you."

"It's almost October. You said your birthday was March 20th, right?"

I was surprised that he'd remembered my birthday. I had only told him once. "Yeah,"

"Well that means it's a little less than six months until your birthday. We just have to make it until then and we'll be legal. No one can stop us from being together after that. Jess, everything will be alright."

I nodded. It was nice to hear him voice that he wanted to be with me for a long time. My birthday was about a half a year away. I was still afraid he would find our relationship too hard or too risky at some point and leave me. I wouldn't blame him for it but my heart would be broken.

"Yeah, I hope so."

"I need these work clothes off. Come to my room with me because I believe taking them off is your job."

I followed Harry up the stairs and into his beautiful master suite. He flipped on the lamp on the night stand, casting a dim light over the both of us. I stood in front of him, unbuttoning his shirt carefully and pulling the bottom from his suit pants. The white shirt fell open, revealing toned muscles under smooth skin. His chest was broad and I'd seen his body before but I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I slid his shirt over his shoulders and down his arms, letting it land in a pile on the floor. My fingers grazed his chest and my eyes locked with his. Harry's breathing sped up as my fingers slid down his torso, stopping at the waistband of his pants.

"You love this as much as I do." Harry said, his voice so low it was barely audible.

I never thought undressing someone could be so sensual but with Harry it somehow was. I nodded a silent 'yes' to his statement and undone his pants.

"Go ahead." Harry said as I paused. "Pull them down."

I tugged on his pants, letting them fall to the floor and pool around his ankles. Harry stepped out of them and pulled me into a hug. His skin was hot against mine and I listened to the quick pitter-patter of his heart as I leaned against his chest.

"My turn," Harry said.

I really didn't have a legitimate reason to get undressed but I had a few ideas now that Harry was in only his boxer briefs in front of me. I agreed and Harry didn't give me any time to think about it. He took a step back and slipped his hands beneath my red sweater dress that hung at my upper thighs, pulling it up and over my head easily. He repeated his actions with my tank top that I wore under it, leaving me in my leggings and bra.

"Beautiful," Harry murmured. He pulled me close , kissing at my neck and the swell of my breasts.

I leaned into his touch, threading my fingers in his hair. Harry brought his face up to mine to kiss my lips as his thumbs hooked into the elastic band of my black leggings. He slid them down my legs and backed us up to the edge of his bed. He guided me down gently and tugged the material off of me. He urged me down so that I was now laying on my back in front of him. I stared up at him, marveling at how perfect he looked in this dim light. He kneeled down between my legs, pressing gentle kisses to my stomach.

"Harry," I sighed as he crawled up my body, kissing as he went.

Harry kissed up my body, unclasped my bra gracefully, and took turns sucking each of my nipples into his wet mouth. My back arched up off the bed as he did so and I could already feel the dampness between my legs. Harry kissed his way back down, pushed my legs apart, and sucked on the skin of my inner thighs. He kissed between my legs over the thin material of my panties and I couldn't hold back from moving my hips up towards him.

"So sweet, Jess. Mmm, please let me fuck you."

I'd been thinking about sex with him since our first time and I was more than ready for him now. I let out a low moan as he kissed between my legs again. He locked eyes with me from below and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Yes," I said.

Harry grinned and stood up, walking to his night stand drawer to to grab a condom. I could see his erection pushing out against his boxers and my stomach muscles clenched. His hands attached to the edge of them and he slid them off. He had the foil packet in his hand and switched the lamp off, climbing onto his bed and sitting in the middle.

"Take them off." He said, tugging at my panties.

I took them off, tossing them onto the floor. I felt somewhat uncomfortable sitting on his bed naked but the lust was overpowering it by the second.

"Come here." Harry said, motioning to his lap.

I straddled his lap, my knees on either side of his thighs. My breathing became shallow and he ripped open the packet, placing the condom in my hands. With shaking hands I rolled it onto his hard length that stood against his stomach. I was so wet and ready for him that my mind was already cloudy. My insides were aching for him.

"Harry,"

"Like this, babe." Harry said, his voice rough and strained. His hands grasped my hips and he guided me upwards against his torso. He used one hand to move himself directly below me. "Are you ready for me?" He stuck two fingers inside me and I gasped and whined at the feeling.

"Yessss," I drawled out.

"Lower yourself down, babe."

I lowered my body down until I felt his tip against my opening. I whimpered and clung to him. He groaned as I went down an inch farther.

"All the way down, mmm."

I brought my lips to Harry's and let myself go all the way down, moaning as I did so. His length filled me up and stretched me in the most delicious way. My eyes watered at the pain. It wasn't as bad as the last time but it still pinched slightly. This position made Harry seem even bigger, like he was going deeper. Harry moved his hips and I moaned loud, throwing my head back. His arms wrapped around me and he nibbled at the edge of my ear.

"Now move up and down on me. Do what feels good." He whispered.

I moved on him, up slowly and back down. The pleasure was almost too much to handle when I slid down on him, taking him inside me all the way to the base. His pubic bone rubbed against my clit every time I went down, making me moan. His strong arms held me against him as I continued to move and I found a rhythm that was almost too good to be real.

"You're doing. . . so good. Damn," Harry said between gasps.

I slid down on him as far as I could and threw my head back, thrashing and squirming as he pressed me against his body with strong arms. This felt better than our first time. I wasn't as nervous this time and there was less pain, more pleasure. Sitting on his lap this way pushed him into me deeper and each time I moved a part of him would hit either my g-spot or my clit.

"I. . . don't think I can. . . go any more." I breathed against his lips. A loud moan fell from my mouth as he shifted his hips beneath me.

"Sure you can,"

Harry grasped my thigh and moved to push us into a laying position with him on top. His body weight and hard muscles pressed against me, his lips fast and persistent on my own. His now sweaty hair stuck to his forehead and I pushed it back as he began to thrust into me. My hips rocked forward involuntarily to meet his and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands grasped his ass, urging him to go deeper and I could barely breath.

I moaned as Harry rocked into me, changing up the pace of his thrusts every minute or so. We were both sweaty now, our bodies sliding together at our torsos. My head was dizzy from the high of the lust and I could feel the orgasm building up. Harry moaned each time he was all the way in, and that added to my pleasure, knowing it was me causing those sounds. I pulled Harry's face from my neck up to my mouth for a wet kiss, immediately dipping my tongue inside the second his lips attached to mine. My insides clenched around him.

"You feel so good, Jess. Ugh, fuck." Harry moaned. "Hold back. . . Hold back until you can't anymore and then let go. Your orgasm will be so much more powerful that way."

Harry's hands held mine above our heads on the mattress as his hips moved in slow circular motions. He gradually moved faster and faster until I was moaning his name repeatedly. I could feel myself pulsing around him, clenching and unclenching. Deep, growl like moans fell from his mouth against mine.

"Mmm, just a little longer," Harry said.

I fought off my climax with all the strength I had and I thought I would combust at any moment. Harry was still rock hard inside me, pushing against my inner walls and hitting the place that drove me crazy just right. His mouth claimed mine and my hands clawed at his back as he kept going.

Harry licked the shell of my ear and whispered in a raspy, husky voice, "Let go."

I pressed the side of my face into the bed and squeezed Harry tight as my orgasm tore through me, sending pleasure from between my legs to everywhere else in my body. I moaned his name over and over again as I moved my hips against his, riding out my climax. I felt Harry jerk against me, shooting hard into the condom, and biting at my neck. My head was dizzy, my body feeling insanely satisfied. My breath was coming out in gasps and pants. Harry held my trembling body in his strong arms, kissing my lips and whispering that he loved me until I came down from my high.

That had been the most amazing thing that I had ever experienced. No other feeling would be able to top this. It was a million times better than our first time and I never wanted to stop. I wanted Harry to take me again and again. He pulled out of me, disposed of the condom, and lay back by my side.

"I love you." I said.

We moved to the top of the bed, pulling back the cover and climbing underneath. Harry lay behind me and faced the same direction. His arms held me and pressed my back into his front. He moved my hair out of the way and kissed at my neck.

"I love you so much,"

I turned over, kissed Harry's lips, and climbed on top of his still naked body. His eyes locked with mine and he smirked. My breathing was heavy, my cheeks slightly red. I was kind of embarrassed to be doing what I was but I craved him. There was no getting enough of Harry.

"Again?" Harry asked.

"Please?"

((Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 299 56
Tia-Cathryn, a 17-year-old girl from Texas moves to London meeting the infamous Harry Styles. Management wants them together to stop the Larry Styli...
632 54 34
What happens when thirty-three year old writer, Harry Styles becomes infatuated with a twenty-four year old married woman?
1.2K 49 18
how far do you have to go to escape reality? violetta fern zampino has been wondering this since she found her mother's body. violetta hasn't ever e...
17.1K 402 12
Heather Martin becomes a pediatric nurse after her husband died in a military bombing. Since then she's had a hard time adjusting to the dating life...