angel ⇒ muke

By terribletrips

michael liked to take pictures of the boy who painted him. luke liked to paint the boy who took pictures of... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
eulogy
the ring/note
luke's note

I

403 18 4
By terribletrips

i dont remember when i came up with this story but i love it so much and im very excite

please enjoy !!

-
luke remembers the first time he saw michael.
he swears his heart stopped.
standing by the lake, paint brush gliding across his canvas, he took one look at michael and his hand made one messy line across his painting.
michael remembers the first time he saw luke.
he was trying to capture birds on the lake, when someone bumped him as he snapped the picture.
he had looked down at his shot and gaped at the screen, he looked up and straight into those blue eyes.
he cursed, almost dropping his camera.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...