South Park (x Reader)

By KaybearD17

South Park x Reader inserts Requests can be made through the a/n page "hello!" or a simple inbox message! Re... More

1) Craig Tucker x Reader
2) Damien Thorn x Reader
3) Kenny McCormick x Reader
4B) Pete x Reader {Smut}
5) Clyde Donovan x Reader
6) Kyle Broflovski x Reader
7) Craig Tucker x Reader {Smut}
8) Clyde Donovan x Reader {Smut}
9) Stan Marsh x Reader
10) Eric Cartman x Reader
11) Kenny McCormick x Reader
12A) Christophe DeLorne x Reader
13) Clyde Donovan X Reader
14) Kenny McCormick x Reader
15) Tweek Tweak x Reader
16A) Craig Tucker x Reader
12B) Christophe DeLorne x reader
16B) Kenny McCormick x reader
16C) Stan Marsh x Reader
17) David Rodriguez x Reader
16D) Jersey Kyle x Reader
18) Michael x Reader {Smut}
19) Christophe x reader x Gregory
20A) Pete x Reader
20B) Michael x Reader {Smut}
20C) Firkle Smith x Reader
21A) Butters Stotch x Reader
22A) Kenny McCormick x Reader
16E) 5. Clyde Donovan x Reader
23) Jimmy Valmer x Reader
16F) Token Black x Reader
24) Scott Malkinson x Reader
Upcoming MS and new parts!!
25A) Stan Marsh x Reader
26A) Craig Tucker x Reader x Kenny McCormick
27A) Stan Marsh x Reader
28A) Damien Thron x Reader
28B) Damien Thorn x Reader
29A) Pete x Reader
30A) Tweek Tweak x Reader
30B) Tweek Tweak x Reader {Smut}
40) Eric Cartman x Reader {Smut}
41A) Human Towelie x Reader
42A) Clyde Donovan x Reader
43A) Jimmy Valmer x Reader
41B) Towlie x Reader
44) Jimmy Valmer x Depressed!Reader
45A) Kenny McCormick x Reader
exciting news to all my readers
exciting news prt 2
Animal Crossing or Pokemon GO
Exciting News prt 3
sorry I'm bad at updating
i made a FB page for updates
introducing baby man
45B) Kenny McCormick x Reader
46) Craig Tucker x Reader

4A) Pete x Reader

15.3K 156 164
By KaybearD17

A/N: This is a Pete x Reader, and I honestly think it's gonna be wild from start to finish.

How to Love

Everyone in South Park High knew that since the beginning of time (Or since fourth grade, but let's be honest that was forever ago.) The Emos kids were always thought to be the exact same as Goth kids.

And they hated that.

To you, eighteen year old (Y/n) (L/n), they were completely different. Meaning in a small summary, Gothic was beautiful, while Emo was a bunch of posing losers. The Goths would agree, if they didn't think you were a conformist.

Which honestly you weren't, you were just forced to dress like one. Your older sister was a total bitch, having to take care of you after mom and dad died in a car accident. Which made a huge effect on your four year old life, but that was fourteen years ago. You were sitting outside on the swing set, thinking of how much you hated listening to these fucking losers talk about shopping and shoes.

You growled, running a finger through your (h/l) (h/c) hair, taking a cigarette out of your pocket and lighting it up. "I'm fucking skipping, I can't be around these Justin and Britney wannabes."

Decided to go to the place you usually hung out at, you started making your way there. In a week it would be summer vacation, meaning your stupid older sister would be in Florida leaving you at home by yourself.

"Are you gonna order some food, or just drink coffee all day?" looking up, you thought the waitress was talking to you.

She wasn't, she was talking to the Goth kids. Pete, Henrietta, Firkle, and Michael.

They rolled their eyes, a small smile on your face as you heard Pete say something sarcastic and calling the woman a 'bitch.'

Looking down at your coffee, you began thinking. Taking a puff from your cigarette every now and then. Getting a refill on your coffee, you mumbled a soft 'thanks' and went to light another cigarette, only to realize that you had left your lighter on the ground by the swing.

"Fucking great, now I need to buy another lighter, I hope I have enough money for it." You growled to yourself getting up and walking towards the counter.

You knew for a fact they sold lighters, because the youngest goth usually lost his too.

"What can I get you dear?" the old woman behind the register asked.

"I need a lighter, I lost mine somewhere." You mumbled in a monotone voice.

"Why would you need a lighter dear?" She asked getting one out, it was (F/c) with a few crows flying away on it, skulls lined the bottom.

"So I can have another cigarette.."

"Oh, I was only asking dear, you don't look like one of those little emo kids over there."

Your eye twitched. "Not emo. Goth, there's a huge fucking difference."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, a short summary, Gothic is beautiful, emo is a bunch of posers who cut themselves because they think the world hates them."

Pete and the rest of the goths watched, hearing everything you were saying. With an aggravated sigh, you paid for the lighter and lit up another cigarette, heading back to your table to drink your coffee.

"There's a difference, I'm not a fucking poser, dumbass old lady."

*~*~Goths Pov~*~*

"Guys, I'm starting to think that maybe (Y/n) isn't a conformist Britney wannabe." Firkle said, sipping his coffee.

"Maybe she's just forced to look like one, her sister totally doesn't understand because she is a Britney wannabe." Henrietta replied, looking up from her book.

"That could be it, I heard her sister said if she ever tried to dress like an emo fag she'd send her off."

"Yeah, that was outside near us, I remember seeing (Y/n) beat her up because she's already told her she wasn't an emo fag." Pete reminded Michael.

"We should ask her to join us, if push comes to shove, we'll just have to help her get some better clothes, Henrietta don't you have some that doesn't fit you anymore?"

"From middle school yeah, she would definitely fit into them."

"Then it's settled, we'll ask her to join us." Pete said.

"You will." Michael mumbled.

"Why do I have to ask her?" Pete questioned.

"Because you're gonna show her the ropes!" Michael stated.

"What?" You questioned.

Michael and Pete jumped, slightly surprised.

"I heard my name, and I was kinda curious." you mumbled shyly.

"Well, I guess since you're here.." Pete started, "Why not go get your stuff and join us?"

"Really? A-Are you sure?"

The group nodded. "I mean, we'll have to teach you, we understand if you don't fully Goth, it's kinda common." Michael stated in a bored tone.

With a nod, they watched her go gather her things and return. She pulled up a seat, plopping lazily in it. "Is that Edgar Allen Poe?"

Henrietta nodded. "Yeah."

"He's amazing." (Y/n) stated.

The group nodded in agreement. She was really turning out to be what they were thinking.

"I heard you guys talking about my clothes..." (Y/n) mumbled, taking a drag from her cigarette. "You're right you know.. My sister refuses to let me, an eighteen year old legal adult, buy her own shit."

"I bet your room must be pink and full of Britney wannabe garbage." Henrietta said.

"It is, I want to gouge my eyes out every morning when I have to wake up and see it." (Y/n) said in disgust.

"You poor thing, being forced to live as a conformist." Henrietta pat (y/n)'s hand. "I have clothes if you want them, and you can always stay with me in my apartment."

"I can tell you and I are going to get along just fine. I really appreciate the rescue."

"Hey, we have to stick together, it's us against the world." Firkle stated.

'Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew

So please don't stay in touch~' (Y/n)'s phone went off in her pocket, her face turning red in embarrassment.

"I have to go, my bitch of a sister is calling." she sighed, getting up and putting her chair back. "I'll see you guys tomorrow?"

"Of course, you're one of us now." Henrietta said.

(Y/n) mumbled cool and ran out the door, leaving her lighter behind. Again. Pete picked it up, sliding it into his pocket to return it later when he went home.

*~*~Two months later~*~*

Pete wouldn't ever admit it, but in the last two months of helping (Y/n) out and teaching her to fully understand Goth, he'd fallen head over heels for her. It all started when he saw her sitting outside her house with all her things on the verge of tears. He helped her over to Henrietta's and she's been in bliss since. "Hey Pete?"

He looked at the girl who has taken up his thoughts, humming to let her know she had his attention. "Have you seen my lighter?"

"You lost it again?" he asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah," (Y/n) sighed. "I did.."

He looked around the room, keeping his eyes peeled for her (f/c) lighter. Seeing it on the ground in front of the TV, he pointed it out to her. "It's right there.."

(Y/n) sighed in relief, standing up and bending over the table. She struggled to pick it up, slightly wiggling her ass in the goths tomato red face. Her ripped up, skin tight jeans was driving him up the wall. Michael decided now would be a good time to help her out, bending over and picking it up for her. "Maybe next time (y/n), you'd like to go around the table instead of putting your ass in the virgin's face."

(Y/n)'s whole face and ears turned as red as humanly possible, quickly turning to Pete and furiously apologizing to him. "W-Wait... Did he say you were a virgin?" (Y/n) snorted, quickly covering her mouth.

"S-Shut the fuck up! I just don't see whats so important about sex!" Pete stated, crossing his arms. "It probably doesn't even feel that good."

"Actually... When you do it like a normal person, it's kinda boring, but if you add scratching and biting in to it..." (Y/n) started, a pervy smirk on her face. "It's fucking good. Literally.~"

Pete stood up quickly and walked outside, ignoring the laughter and calls from his friends.

"Aww, poor thing. (Y/n) you shouldn't tease him like that!" Henrietta said, secretly high fiving you under the table.

In the time you've lived with Henrietta, you actually learned that you were her cousin, making your relationship with her grow stronger. She was your best friend. "I guess I should go apologize to him, I just couldn't help it I've never seen his face so red before!"

With that you stood, walking out side with two cigarettes and your lighter. "Hey.."

Pete didn't even look at you. "I'm sorry, want a cigarette?"

He looked up, taking the cigarette and lighting it, before taking a long needed drag. "That wasn't very cool, (Y/n)."

"If it makes you feel any better, I can always make it up to you in any way possible."

His face turned red again, him mentally cursing in his head.

"I like you Pete." (Y/n) said bluntly. "I have for a while actually."

Pete looked at the girl, starring at her as the moonlight shined in her eyes. (Y/n) looked at Pete and smiled. "If you ever want to find out just how good sex feels, I can always show you."

He couldn't take it anymore, putting his cigarette (and (y/n)'s) out, he crashed his lips on hers. They fell backwards, Pete laying on (Y/n) moving his lips down her neck and to her collarbone.

"If we weren't at Henrietta's, I'd make your legs go numb." he said seductively between kisses, before biting into her sweet spot.

A/N: YOOOOOO

I think I'm gonna make the next one a Pete x Reader lemon, I just need to do a wee bit of research (Meaning I'm gonna go read some Pete x Reader lemons and take a few notes. XD)

I also hope that's how you do suspenseful cliffhangers, I'm still learning and trying not to be a n00b. Hope you enjoyed, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.5K 17
Just some one shots about Creek
98.4K 3.5K 34
This is a South Park fanfic. Okay, I know this will NEVER happen. But just so you know this is a mixture of Stendy & Style. XOXO
3.2K 97 12
South Park Male's X Male Reader Oneshots You the Reader (The New Kid) will primarily be called "Dovahkiin". Reader will generally be a mute, as is th...
298K 4.8K 32
South Park X Reader. Teens most the time ----------- I don't own South Park I don't own fan art I do own the stories I do own the cover -----------