The Girl with Scarlet Wrists...

By Jadeday11

Layla Ford has enough problems in life. She's an orphan who is always being put up for adoption over and over... More

The Girl with Scarlet Wrists
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 1
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 2
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 3
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 4
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 5
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 6
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 7
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 8
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 9
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 10
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 11
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 12
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 14
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 15
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 16
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 17
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 18
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 19
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 20
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 21
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 22
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 23
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 24
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 25
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 26
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 27
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 28
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 29
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 30
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 31
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 32
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 33
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 34
The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 35
Author's Note

The Girl with Scarlet Wrists Chapter 13

14.7K 411 141
By Jadeday11

A/N: Uh. well this is probably a very emotional chapter and yeah. So it took a little longer to write. Yes I made it longer! Hooray! It is edited so I hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 13:

Layla's Pov:

I laughed. I sat in the corner of my room, and laughed.

At the whole thing. How stupid I was to believe that he would change for me. I took a sip of water and pressed my hand to my clammy forehead.

I picked up the blade again.

"Hello old friend." I smiled at the razor blade.

I popped the metal blades out of the plastic cartridge.

To be honest, I missed this.

Laughing I drew the blade across the skin of my wrists where the little red beads of blood trailed after the blade.

I rememberd what Amanda had on her arm. I started Carving a C but dropped the blade yelping with pain.

That shit hurt, how the hell did she write all that?

I started again picking up where I left off.

Come on Layla its like a tattoo only.... well not really.

I carved C H A S E Into the inside of my fore arm. I laughed shaking a hairspray can that I i kept equipped at all times. I found this thing on google, where if you spray hairspray on open cuts it stings.

Like hell it does!

I sprayed the mist over the new cuts and carvings on my arms, sucking in my breath at the burning sensation on my arm.

I cleaned my arm up, capped the hairspray and returned it into its bathroom holder. I sniffled a sigh as I sat lonely on my room bed.

Seriously, I gave him all my love and Amanda gave him sex? Is that all he wanted from me?

Probably. That trashy man whore. That's all he wanted was to get in my pants, tell me everything I wanted to hear, and when I hesitate he goes and whips it out on someone else.

Gross. He. Makes. Me. Sick.

Listening to the radio Lady Gaga's Judas came on. How ironic. A song on betrayal. I know  how that feels.

Humming along to the nonsense lyrics, I started to cry. Why shall I waste my body water on that whore?

Damn it! How could I have almost given my self to him. I almost made the biggest mistake of my life.

Ha. If iI tell Kara she'll beat the shit out of him. Maybe that's what he needs.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

No no no.

(*Start the music video here. It enhances it. Seriously its helps :)*)

An idea popped into my head.  I grabbed my keys and ran out of this house and straight down the street.

When I reached his house I pounded on the door. When he opened the door he looked completely wasted, his hair was messy, and his shirt was on backwards.

"Layla?"

I shoved him inside of the house and slammed the door closed.

"You think that you can get away what you did? Do you think that?"

I got up in his face.

He just looked at me with a confused face, and took another swig of the beer in his hand. I snatched the bottle out of his hand and broke it in the sink.

"Hey. What the h-"  I back slapped him across the face.

He was stunned as it snapped his head to the side, and he stumbled back.

I approached him. "You don't get to fucking speak! You lost that privilege. You'll listen to me you little bitch." I got so close to him our noses were almost touching. You could feel the heat and anger emanating from me.

"You think that i'm gonna sit at home and cry over you. Well your sadly mistaken. I'm not your little hoe that you can hump and dump. I'm sick of hearing the 'I'm sorry' shit. You know why i'm sorry? Do you?" I pushed him to the wall.

"I'm sorry I ever wasted my time on you. I spent two months in that place while your sleeping with some hoe? Really. You piece of shit!" I tripped the back of his knee and he fell to the ground.

He groaned laying over.

I picked him up by his shirt, I can smell the alcohol on him.

"I feel sorry for you. You'll never find someone. You'll be this little bitch you always were. Sad actually."

"You see. I realized cutting isn't bad. I will continue to do it until I see fit to quit. Which I will do on my own. Not when you force me to. You have no control over me. You cant just fuck me over, so you better find something else to do in all that spare time.

Oh how about you go knock on the door of your little fuck buddy and screw her a couple more times."  I kneed him in the groin.

He grunted falling to the ground. I whispered in his ear "Подумай о себе суку! игра окончена." ( Go screw your self bitch. Game over.)

 As I dusted my self off amanda came out of her room rubbing her eyes.

"What the hell is going on? Layl-" I smacked her across the face and she fell to the ground with surprise.

"Don't ever let me hear my name come out of you mouth you little slut."

I stepped over her and out the door.

That't how you teach that motherf*cker Kara.

*********************************************

I laid on my bed content with today's work.

Somehow it didn't seem like enough. I need to do something destructive to get all this anger out.

I surfed google and found what I needed.

I threw on sweats, a one shoulder shirt and some sneakers. I copied the address and jogged into the garage. Taking the 3d car that was for when I got my license and pulled out carefully onto the street.

Marissa and Rick would kill me if they saw, but I'd be back before 10.

I pulled up to the place with the lit up neon sign that read "Rocky's"

I locked the car jogging inside.

The place smelled of rubber and cleaner.

I checked into the front desk and the blond boy there flirted with me a bit, while I blushed.

He lead me to a ring with a tall male with a pretty decent build.

"I'm sorry for what I'm going to do to you." I laughed as he slid his gloves on.

"Yeah yeah lots of talk little lady. Show me what you got!"

I slid on the purple gloves and strapped on my head gear.

Stretching out my muscles I wnet for a right hook.

He blocked it but I hit him from the other side when he least expected it.

He grunted shaking it off.

I uppercut him and punched him in the stomach.

He groaned and jabbed me feebly in the arm.

I held his arm up. "I need a new dummy!" A man with a massive build came into the ring laughing. He strapped on gloves and his head gear.

"Alright your asking for it." he laughed.

I shook my head and circled him in the ring keeping my blocked position.

We fought fair and dirty for the past hour and a half. He shook hands with me. "You've got hands little lady. You should come here and i'll train you my self." He bopped me on the head with my purple gloves.

I laughed. "I might just have to take you up on that." I laughed. grabbing a towel and waving goodbye to everyone.

I hopped in the car and parked back into the garage closing the door.

I took a shower looking at the puffy letters on my arm. I laughed. That little man whore.

I washed up and tucked my self into bed flipping through the channels on my TV.

*****************************

Chase's Pov:

Ow.

*****************************

Amanda's Pov:

Damn that chick has hands!

I dragged Chase onto the couch and covered him in ice packs. I put one on my swollen cheek. Reminds me of when my dad used to do that to my cheek. Ah. Memories.Now my step-dad does it. Boy my mom can really pick 'em!

I ruined Chase's life. I didn't sleep with him but I got pretty close to it, so it's still considered cheating.

I can't believe I did that to him after he helped me escape that hell called my home.

What was I going to do. I dragged my lazy ass upstairs and packed my things. Once he got out of his hangover he would be ripping pissed, so I might as well leave now.

******

After packing my suitcases I marched outside to my little car and loaded into it.

I took off down the road to a little town called Marigold, above Sacramento and next to Yuba City.

Out of Bakersfield forever.

************************************************

Thanks for reading! Bam. That was pretty cool eh? I think it deserves some comments and some votes! What do you think?

So yep Comment/Vote/Fan. OH! and I don't know who to cast for Layla and Chase so leave your ideas below and the top three i'll post and you can vote on them!

Thanks!

~Jaynet_Stewart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

295K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
159 3 4
Ever feel insecure about yourself? To feel different, or not to be able to fit in? To stand in the shadows of other people and follow them aroun...
215 6 18
What happens When layla moves from America to london with her dad ?? What Happens when she meets kash?? Read to find out... ‐--------‐...