A Lie Untwined

By purpleskies

Her names Amber she sixteen years old and she has three best friends. She lives alone because her dad and ste... More

Untwined
Untwined 02
Untwined 03
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Untwined 04
Untwined 05
Untwined 06
Untwined 07
Untwined 08
Untwined 09
Untwined10
Untwined 11
untwined 13
CONTEST!!!!!!!! THERE'S A PRIZES TOO :D
untwined 14
Untwined 15
Untwined 16
Untwined 17
Untwined 18
Untwined19
untwined20

Untwined 12

353 9 10
By purpleskies

Hey  next chapter here we are :D

anyways

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

:D

~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was startled out of bed to someone at the front door I looked at my clock  7:30 am After about an hour, I looked at my new black hair with purple peek-a-boo highlights.

"I did a nice job," Blaze smiled.

"Yeah you did, thanks." Throughout the rest of the day, we just relaxed and watched movies. Soon it came to an end, and we both crashed in the living room. Sunday went pretty much the same, except we dyed Blaze's blond hair black. 

"Hey girls," Aunt Betty came through the front door. We both ran downstairs and hugged Aunt Betty, "I like what you did with your hair."

"Thanks," we said. 

"Oh hey, Aunt Betty. Can you give me a ride back home?"

"Sure. When do you want to leave?"

"Right now. Oh, Blaze I left my phone in your car."

"Let me get it." After I went upstairs to get my things, Blaze returned with my phone. An hour later, I was walking up my driveway waving Aunt Betty goodbye. I was struggling to unlock the door when I tripped over a box in the doorway. I was too exhausted to care; I just threw it into the living room and went up to my room. I plugged in my phone, changed into my pajamas, and went to bed. I was rudely awoken by someone knocking on the front door, so I got out of bed and stomped my way there.

"What the hell do you want so early in the morning?" I pulled the door open.

"Sorry to bother you. We have a gig today, and I was wondering if you would like to come?" Skyler smiled

"Oh, sorry. I got in late. What time's the gig?"

"No problem, it's in half an hour."

"Oh shit. Come in while I get ready," I ran up the stairs and changed into jeans, a plain white shirt, and Converse. I straightened my hair, did my make-up, and ran downstairs. "Alright, I'm ready to go."

"I like your new hair, by the way." We walked out to Adam's pick up truck.

"Hey, where is everyone?"

"They're already at the warehouse." We drove to the same place and saw new bands play. After two hours, I finally saw Jeff. "Hey, I thought you were avoiding me."

"No, I was at my aunt's this weekend, and my phone's battery died." He hugged me.

"Like the new color," Jeff pulled on a a purple strand.

"Thanks. So when are you going to add some artwork to your body?"

"What?"

"Tattoos, dummy."

"Oh, I'm not sure yet why?"

"I have an appointment this Wednesday to get something on my wrist." 

"I'll go with you if you want me to." We stayed until the warehouse closed. Skyler dropped me off at my house, and I had just walked in the front door when my phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hey, honey. I've been trying to reach you all weekend. Where have you been?"

"Dad, I don't feel like talking right now. Why are you whispering?"

"Oh, Liz doesn't want to be disturbed. And--" I ended the call and went to take a shower. After I got ready for bed, I went down stairs to get something to eat. I picked up the remains of the answering machine and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up to Smile by Avril Lavigne:

"You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control

But you don't really give a shit

you don't let it go let it go with it

'cause you're fucking crazy rock'n'roll

[Bridge]

You said "Hey,

What's your name?"

it took one look

and now I'm not the same

Yeah you said "Hey."

and since that day

you stole my heart

and you're the one to blame

[Chorus]

Yeah

and that's why I smile

It's been a while

since every day and everything has

felt this right

and now you're turning all around

and suddenly you're all I need

The reason why I smile

Last night I blacked out I think

What did you, what did you put in my drink?

I remember making out and then, oh, oh

I woke up with a new tattoo

your name was on me and my name was on you

I will do it all over again

[Chorus]

You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control

You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

All I wanna do is lose control"

  I got dressed in my Gray skinny jeans and purple shirt. After did my make-up and combed my hair, I got a text.  Chase: Hey Amber do you want a ride to school? Me: Yeah I'm running late I grabbed my back pack and walked out the door to Chase's car. Kyle was in the front, so I sat in the back with James.

"Hey guys," I finally looked up from my text from Blaze, and they were all staring at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, but cool hair Ams," James pulled on my hair.  "

Can we get to school now? And thanks, James." I continued to text with Blaze on our way to school.

"Bye guys, I'll see you later," I hugged all of them before I walked towards the locker room.

"So I heard Kyle dumped, and you just went to dye your hair?" Hayley laughed.  I just simply punched her in the face, "You don't even know what your talking about." I changed into my P.E clothes. The rest of the day went by in a blur.

I got home and decided to chill in the living room. On my way to turn on the T.V., I tripped over a box and picked it up. It was addressed to me. I guess dads do lie. I opened the box, and it was a picture of my dad and Liz with a little boy and a boy my age with a cut out face.

A sticky note was attached with writing on it: Guess who? I dropped the box and threw the picture away. "My dad would never lie to me about him having a son...would he?"  

 ~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Two Chapters in one day yay!! I'm on fire haha

Alright  tell me what you think.

Don't forget!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

:D

Christian 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 115 29
Not just your average love story, or is it? Paige is this naive girl who thinks she can handle the world and the people in it, she's tough when it co...
430 102 50
This is a story about where at a certain age we start to understand the importance of the bonds we share with one another. A story about the smiles...
486 66 27
Violet is 17 years old who is still trying to find her way. Still trying to come to terms with her parents death seven years later after an awful car...
1.9K 129 32
My High School Life is about this girl, Ivey, who falls in love with a cute boy named Kyle. Kyle seems to not have a crush. At least, that's what he...