Hell Is My Life

By alexis_rene

Have you ever been abused? Raped? Well, Tear Drop Mary Jane Davenport has. She's abused everyday by her fa... More

1. Hell is my Life
2. Hell Is My Life
3. Hell Is My Life
4. Hell Is My Life
5. Hell is my life
6. Hell Is My Life
7. Hell Is My Life
8. Hell Is My Life
9. Hell Is My Life
10. Hell Is my Life
11. Hell is my Life
12. Hell is my Life
13. Hell is my life
14. Hell is my Life
15. Hell is my Life
16. Hell is my Life
17. Hell is my Life
20. Hell is my Life
21. Hell is my Life
22. Hell is my Life
23. Hell is my Life
24. Hell is my Life
25. Hell is my Life
26. Hell is my Life *Last Chapter!!*
Epilogue: Hell is my Life

19. Hell is my Life

2.6K 64 52
By alexis_rene

Heyy Guys!  PLEASE READ THIS!  Only 4 people have yet to send me a conver.  It really dissapoints me.  :/  I expected like, 10. lol.  But,  Win the contest! Try to get first place! Here's the info:

The cover that wins will be the next book cover for Hell is my Life, and a chapter will be dedicated to the winner.  the contest ends August 30th, 2011.  Email me a link to the picture, or the actual picture, along with your wattpad name, at :  Waiting_Even_In_Inferno@Yahoo.com

That's it about that!  Did you guys have a good 4th of July?  Well, the ones who celebrated it...

Okay.  27 votes, 24 comments.  Remember guys, if we don't get it, we'll try again.  If we don't get it that time, I lower it.  I'm just trying to see if that many people are reading, and what their veiws are on the chapter.

Well, I <3 you all!  Bye!!

ALSO, YOU HAVE TO BE A FAN OF MINE TO READ CHAPTER 18 BECAUSE IT HAS SEXUAL CONTENT. 

Chapter 19

Sobbing, I grabbed my bags and walked to the kitchen.  Marcus questioned my why I was crying, but I couldn't speak.  Half because I was crying, but aslo because I was in shock.  I couldn't believe that Ford was Stranger.  How was that even possible that Omegle would connect two people that were in the same damn house?

I just walked outside to Jeydon's car, and got in.  He didn't bother to ask me why I was crying.  He probably knew it was because of my boyfriend.  My now ex boyfriend.

My crying calmed down by the time we were at his house.  We got into the car, and walked into his house.  Kaitlyn didn't notice that I had been crying, and there was no point in telling her.

"So, Tear Drop, my parents are taking Hayden for the day tomorrow, and the next day, and they're going to bring her back the next day.  So, we're going to have a party tomorrow after next.  Is that cool?"

"Of course.  It's your house."  I nodded.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to like, disturb you, or anything." She grimmaced.

"No, it's fine.  I'll probably go hang out at my friends when the party begins, and then I'll show up later."

She smiled widely.  "Yay!"

I smiled back.  It was a fake smile, obviously.  "Hey, um, I'm pretty tired.  Is it cool if I just crash?"

Her smile faded and she nodded.  "I'll show you to your room.  It's in the basement.  You'll have to share a room with my brother, but he perfers the couch...  He's weird."  She laughed.  I had no problem with him sleeping down there, but I didn't want him to hear me break down crying in the middle of the night.

She led my down into the small basement.  "There's your bed.  That's my brother...  He's a deep sleeper, so you don't have to worry about being quiet."  She pointed to my bed, and the to a man that was curled up on a white Lay-Z-Boy couch. 

"Okay.  Thanks."  I put my bags down beside the bed as Kaitlyn made her way back up the stairs.  Sitting down on the bed, I tried as hard as I could to get rid of the tears that were threatening to come through my eyes.  I got under the covers and turned my face towards the wall. 

How could Ford be Stranger?  Okay, I guess that part was believable because whenever Ford was being a dick to me, I would go and message Stranger, and he would say something like, "I want to say sorry to her".

But how could Ford believe that I knew he was Stranger all of that time?  I hadn't even thought about Stranger being Ford!

Then it dawned on me.  If Ford was Stranger, then Ford was abused and raped by his father.  Was that why he lived at Evan's house?  Oh, God.

My heart ached to go to Ford, and comfort him about his life.  But Ford never comforted me about being raped by my dad and Marcus' friends.  He just called me a bitch.

Before I fell asleep, I didn't even bother to shut off the light.

"Get up.  Hey, get up!"  Someone yelled.  I rolled over and tried to block it out.  "Hey!  I said get up!"  Someone shook my shoulder with their hand.  I rolled back over the way I was before and opened my eyes.  "Kaitlyn said to get you up.  It's 12:30."

I nodded, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.  Groaning, I got up and streched.  Yawning, I noticed that the man that woke me up was still watching me.

"Hey.  I'm Tear Drop."  I held out my hand for him to shake.

His hair was brown and short.  His eyes were a deep blue, and he was tan.  He was pretty tall.  He looked about 6'2 or 6'3.

"Grant."  He waalked back up the stairs without shaking my hand.

Wow, rude.  My hand dropped back down to my side.

I dug though my bag, finding a pair of skinney jeans and a white longsleeve shirt.  I took off my clothes, and was about to put on my pants when someone started talking.

"You have a good body.  Really sexy."  I quickly turned and saw Grant standing there watching me with a calm expression on his face.  What the hell.  How long had he been standing there?  "But it would help..."  He walked forwards, untill he was in touching distance of me.  "If you didn't have bruises all over your back."  He touched my back gently.  I shivered from his touch.  "Are my hands cold?"  He laughed.

I shook my head slowly.

So, he took a step closer to me.  Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.  Our bodies were almost touching.  He took two fingers, and lifted my chin up to look into his eyes.  And then he kissed me.

To be truthful, I totally felt like a whore.  At that moment, it felt like all of the fake rumors at school were completely true.  I was half naked, kissing a guy I had just met.  Literally.  

But then again, I liked it.  I liked having his hands on me.  They were rough, but they were comforting.  I felt safe.  So I kissed him back, wraping my hands around his neck and tangeling my fingers in his short hair.

Grant's moth moved to right above my boob.  Then, he sucked, giving me a hickey.  I moaned.

Once he was done, I trailed my way down his chest, making sure to lick his nipple, then I made my mouth move down to his happy trail, which is the hair tailing down from his belly button.  I bit his jean shorts, right at the button.  I was pulling his shorts down when the door opened.  I heard foot steps come down the stairs, and I was to shocked to move. 

Grant sighed, and picked me up off of my knees, but still kept me there, right beside him. 

Kaitlyn looked off gaurd when she saw me, half naked, standing so close to him.  She kept a blank look on her face.  "Well, it looks like I have interruped something.  I'm sorry."  She walked back up the stairs, without saying anything further. 

We stood there for a while, just like that.  Until he said, "How 'bout that blow job?"

I laughed, but shook my head no.

Before he went upstairs, I heard him mutter the word "tease".  I rolled my eyes and put on my clothes.

As I put my foot on the first step, I remembered Ford.  I felt guilty, but then I remembered that he cheated on me first.  And we weren't even dating anymore!  Shoving Ford out of my mind, I walked up the stairs.  Pushing the door open, I imagined Kaitlyn running up to me and questioning me about if I liked her brother, or if I was going to have sex with him, and what about my boyfriend.  But she didn't.  in fact, All through the day she never questioned me about it once. 

That night, I walked down the stairs to go to sleep.  But then Kaitlyn ran to me and touched my shoulder before I could make it past the first step. 

"Tear Drop, can I talk to you for a minute?"  She questioned. 

"I...  Yeah, I guess."  I closed the door and walked back into the living room with her, taking a seat.  She sat down on the other couch, right across from me. 

"I saw you today with Grant."  I had been avioding this talk all day.  "And, I understand that you are hurting, because of your father, and you're boyfriend, but having sex with Grant won't help anything.  Stop me if I'm being rude, or you think this isn't any of my business."  I wanted so bad to tell her to stop, and just walk back downstairs, but I didn't.  When I didn't say anything, she continued.  "Having a one night stand with Grant won't help.  If anything, it will make things worse."

"How?"

"Because once you're done, you'll know that it didn't help anything."

She had a good point.

  I nodded, and stood up to leave.  "Thank You.  And will you wake me up at like, 4:30 tomorrow?  If you're awake?" 

"I don't get up that early, but stay there and I'll grab you an alarm clock."  A couple minutes later, she came out of the dark hallway with a black alarm clock.  She handed it to me, saying "there's an input by your bed."

I walked back down the stairs, checking the clock and remembering what time it was, and quickly plugged in thealarm clock andd set the time. 

Grant had already passed out, so the room was quiet. 

I watched the clock as it ticked by every hour. 

Ten o'clock.

Eleven o'clock.

Twelve o'clock.

One o'clock. 

Two o'clock. 

And then I fell asleep. 

The next morning, I woke up because Grant was shaking me.  "What?"  I groaned. 

"Turn your damn alarm clock off!"  He shouted, and then I noticed that the alarm clock was making loud beep noises. 

I turned it off, and sat up.  Grant glared at me before laying down on the couch and falling back asleep.  Wiping the sleep from my eyes, and put my feet on the cold ground and dug through by suit case, finding clothes to wear to school today. 

I chose a black long sleeved shirt and skinney jeans with holes in them.  I dressed, and then ran my fingers as a brush for my hair.  With my toothbrush, I ran to the bathroom and brush my teeth.  I added eyeliner, and walked out the door.  I ran most of the way to school, though I was completely lost until I found the street called Hough.  It was the street my school was on.  I walked the rest of the way. 

Once I got to school, the sun was rising just a little bit, and there was only three cars in the parking lot.  I sat on the first step, forcing myself not to go to sleep.  I blinked.

Suddenly, the bell rang and I opened my eyes and saw everyone rushing to get into school.  Damn it, I had fallen asleep! 

I ran to my locker, grabbing the books out the I needed, and ran to my first class.  I took my seat, dreading when Ford would come inside and take a seat next to me.

When he did, he never looked at me, and never talked.  Then the bell rang and he rushed out to his other classes. 

The rest of the day was a blur until lunch.  I sat by myself, with no lunch.  Then, a girl walked up to me.  She had brown, curly hair, and I instantly knew who it was.  Lexie Roschevits.  She was a popular girl, and never liked me.  I wonder why she was talking to me now.

"Tear Drop, right?"  She smiled at me.  I nodded. "You know who I am, I take it?"  I nodded again.  "Well, I feel bad for you, so I'm going to sit next to you.  Did Ford dump you?"

"Well, kind of.  He got really mad at me, for something I didn't do, so he cheated on me.  Nobody ever said the words, 'we're over,' or 'I'm breaking up with you', but we're not dating anymore."

"Oh.  I was just wondering because Ruby is like, all over him.  It got annoying seeing the eat eachothers face off while I'm trying to eat.  It was just gross, ya know?  It's like, Helloooo, I'm eating here?"  She laughed.

"Yeah.  So why did you come over here?"

"Oh.  Well,"  she picked at her food.  "I got sick of seeing the makeout, and you were pretty nice the other day, so I jusst decided to come over and talk to you, since you were over here by yourself."

I nodded.

Before the end of lunch was over, more than twenty people were at my table.  They were talking to me like they had never bullied me at all.  But it was okay, because I had stolen half of Ford's table.  It's not like he noticed though, he was to busy making out with Ruby. 

At the end of the day, when I was walking home, from my peripheral view I saw Ford jog up to me.  "You left your phone at my house, dipshit."  He tossed it to me, and I caught it.  Then, he jogged off to Ruby, who was leaning against his car in a "sexy" way.  I rolled my eyes, and walked the rest of the way home.  When I got there, I turned the phone on, and look through it.  Nothing had been changed, really. 

Then I went into my texts.  My mom had texted me a couple of times.  But what really bothered me, was that the "Ford" category in the texts, had 568 texts.  And I never had Ford's number.

I went into it, and started reading the texts.  They were all of me calling him Stranger, and saying all this weird shit. 

Then a thought came into my mind.  I went into the hot house, and walked towards Kayden.  "Will you give me a ride to my ex boyfriends house?  I forgot something there."  I lied. 

He nodded.  "Yeah, I don't have anything better to do with Hayden not here." 

"Thanks."

Once we were there, I stepped out of the car, shut the door, and watched Kayden drive off. 

I walked to the door, and right as I put my hand on the knob, it opened, and revealed a pissed Ford.

"What do you want?"  He demanded. 

"I... I need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Can I at least come inside first?" 

He removed his arm from the other side of the door, and I walked inside. 

"What?"

"Well,"  I started.  "I just got my phone back today, because I lost it about a week ago.  I just got it back.  And I even told you that I lost it! You helped me look for it!  And I can tell you, honestly, that I did not text you all of these messages."  I fliped my phone open and showed him all of the text messages.  "I've never even heard of Donnie Iris and the Cruisers!"  I explained, showing him the part where "I" had said that Donnie Iris and the Cruisers was my favorite band. 

"At least you can have the audacity not to lie to me!"  He yelled. 

"I am not lying!  Whatever.  Can you just please tell me who told you that I supposedly knew that you were Stranger?"

He sighed.  "It was Ruby.  She found your phone one day and took it with her I guess.  When she told me, she showed me how my contac name was Ford and not Stranger.  She read all of our texts, I guess.  Now can you leave?"

"Can you at least drive me home?  My ride left."

With a groan, he did what I asked.  We got into his car, and I told him the address.  It was an awkward car ride. 

"So where is Ruby?" 

"I drove her home." 

"Oh."

When we were there, he locked the door as I reached to the doorknob.  "Will you promise not to tell anybody?"

"Promise not to tell anyone what?"

"About me... and my dad."  He looked almost pained to say it.

"Yeah, I promise.  Just as long as you don't tell anybody about me and my dad.  And Trevor and Logan." 

"Yeah.  I promise." 

_______________

Sooo, how was the chapter?

REMEMBER, 27 votes, 24 comments.  If we don't get it, I lower it.

Well, no more chattering, really. 

Oh right!  Delinquent?  Barely.  Will be upload in the next couple of hours, hopefully.

I'm trying guys! lol.  Hope this chapter was long enough.  and i hope it was good.

If you guys read the info part, put three oh's.  OOO <--- like that. lol.  Have a good day!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1K 33
When you're born into a family of genius scientists, with a superhero sister blasted to Earth from the stratosphere, not everything is destined to be...
84.6K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
11.4K 233 11
When Taylor and Lance attended high school together he was just as arrogant as he is in his adult life. Taylor was a red headed cheerleader in highsc...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...