The Older Man (BoyxBoy)

By Kandyapple

"Good, you're early. Perfect. Come with me." From the tour Don gave me yesterday I knew he was taking me to t... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty: Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: One
BONUS CHAPTER: Two
Bonus Chapter: Christmas Eve
Bonus Chapter Four

Five

218K 7K 2K
By Kandyapple

And this is now rated R. I don't know how I feel about that yet. 

Oliver

            “What’re you doing, love?” My gorgeous British man asked me.

            “I’m watching The Young and the Worthless”

            “That’s not the name of the show.”

            “Well, that’s what I’m calling it. It’s fucking stupid and pointless. I can miss this show for a whole month and start watching it again and it's only ten minutes in the future.”

            He laughed. “Why are you watching it then?”

            “The remote is all the way on the coffee table.”

            “I have been in your flat before, all you have to do is lean forward and get it.”

            “All you have to do is get your sexy ass over here.”

            Pause.

            Pause.

            Pause.

            “A car is going to pick you up in ten minutes.”

            “What for?”

            “Just…just to take you to mine, so be ready.”

            “Take me to your what?”

            “My flat.”

            “I’m wearing pajamas. That’s as ready as I’m going to be at eight-thirty at night.”

            He laughed. I loved his laugh, so strong and masculine. “Fine, Ollie. See you in a bit, love.”

            “See ya’,” I responded, ignoring the way my stomach fluttered every time he called me “love”.  I can’t wait to see him. He went out for a meeting today after lunch and didn’t get back to the office. I’m long overdue for a dose of Ian Stone.

Flashback

            If I knew kissing the man would make working with him this more torturous I wouldn’t have done it. That’s a lie. I would have done it. I would have done it over and fucking over again until I needed an oxygen tank to breathe.

            It was after lunch when I was walking down the hall and I saw him coming towards me. I did a one-eighty so fast my head spun and I found the nearest restroom, knowing damn well I wouldn’t be able to walk pass him without jumping his sexy bones.

            I sat on the countertop, comfortably counting down the seconds until it was safe for me to go back out. I’m going to meet him on the fifth floor anyways so it’s best to give myself a few seconds to cool off.

            The bathroom door opened, revealing piercing blue eyes. I’m fucked. “What are you doing?” He asked. Now, I did not expect him to follow me in here but what kind of person would I be if I did not seize this opportunity and take full, sexual advantage of it. Using the come-hither motion, I called him over to me. Seduction is one of my many talents and I owned it. I made sure to have my eyes fixated on his and portraying exactly what I wanted. Realizing this, he quickly came in and locked the door.

            There was nothing in this world more sexier than watching him stalk over to me like he was the king of the jungle and I was his prey. With hands firmly on my cheeks, he captured my lips with his. I responded instantly by kissing him back and wrapping my legs around his waist.

            I remember having a dream where I was drowning. I would go afloat every few seconds to catch air but I could never get enough. That’s what kissing Ian was like. I could kiss him and kiss him and kiss him but it felt like I could never get enough. And so I kissed him back. When I tasted his tongue in my mouth my stomach felt assaulted and bruised from the butterflies.

            Pulling back slightly, I gave myself enough room to gentle nibble on his lower lip. The sound of his moan and his palm hitting the glass was rewarding. We kissed for a bit, rubbing and groping each other in the most inappropriate ways imaginary.

            I didn’t stop teasing him there, nope. I wanted a lick off of his delicious skin that was peaking out the top of his crewneck sweater that had been teasing me all day. Moving from his lips, I quickly turned my head slightly to the right, dipping to close my lips over the first part of his neck that my lips came in contact with. I hummed wantonly, the heat from his skin warming my tongue, sending pleasure straight to my cock.

            Ian’s hand gripped mine as I felt his body slumped against me, his cheek resting on the side of my head and his breath tickling my ear sensually. I went on and on, kissing his neck and making sure to give it some tongue play as well. Hearing and feeling Ian panting in my ear was the most pleasing and interesting thing I’ve ever experienced with him.

            “Ollie,” he groaned. I briefly hummed, telling him that I’m damn well aware of what’s going on and I know exactly what I’m doing. “Ollie!” He groaned out, louder this time when I sunk my teeth in his sensitive skin. This time he grabbed both of my hands and pulled away from me.

            The now dark blue-eyed man stared at me as if he couldn’t decide whether to bend me over his lap and spank me for being so bad or fuck me on the countertop for being so good at being so bad. Whichever one it was my answer was, “yes, please!”

            He opened his mouth to say something then his fucking phone just had to ring. It just had to.

            “I’m going to throw that against a wall one day,” I told him, seriously.

            “I’ll be forever grateful when you do,” he said, I didn’t know if he was serious or not. “Be right there,” he said to whomever was on the phone. “What?” He listened for a bit. “Fine.”

            “You’re leaving,” I stated.

            He frowned, a sad look clouding his eyes. “It’s too soon for you to tell that just by looking at me.”

            “It’s not bad,” I said. “You just look torn like you don’t want to go.”

            “You’re right, I don’t want to.  Ever since I met you leaving has become so hard. I even have to think twice about going out for lunch.”  

            “I’ll save you the trouble this one time,” I told him. I pushed on his chest to put a little distance between us so that I can get off the countertop. That only helped a little; once I was standing we were breathing each other’s air again. His close proximity had me breathing heavily. “You’re in danger of being explicitly harrassed.”

            His body fell against mine and I’m sure people outside heard him laughing. Then he was kissing me aggressively, his body forceful against mine as he pushed me back against the countertop and pressed himself against me roughly. He took full control of me. Touching me in all the right places and groping me in ways no other man should.

            “Not if I touch you first,” he purred then tugged on my bottom lip. “Save me the trouble of saying goodbye next time,” he said. He shoved his hand in his pants to fixed himself and I shamelessly watched like a hawk. Clearing his throat purposely, he brought my attention to his face. He shook his head at me. “Have Cynthia reschedule the meeting, please.” He pecked my lips. “See you soon, love.”

            He left the bathroom and I waited couple minutes before I got out. I was okay with him leaving this time around. I’ll definitely see him soon.

End Flashback

            In exactly ten minutes someone called my phone and said he was sent to pick me up by Mr. Stone. The exact moment I walked out the door Tommy was coming up the stairs. He didn’t even say hello before demanding to know where I was going. I told him I was going to get some ass. I told him that because…well, just because.

            “From who?” He demanded once again. This guy really has some balls; either that or he’s really stupid. Okay. It’s the latter.

            “Do I ask you who you’re fucking? No, I don’t think so. Why are you asking me, Tommy?” He looked at me scornfully, as if I gave a fuck what he thought of me. On the way to Ian’s I texted him to let him know that I was picked up and on my way. He didn’t respond right away but later explained that he was in the shower. I teased him, telling him that he should’ve waited until I got there, that way I could watch him and visualize all the things I could be doing to his body. His response was: “hurry up and get here.”

            The driver took me to a rather luxurious looking building and we went to the parking garage. Inside that parking garage there was another private entrance garage. I counted seven sports cars parked in there and in the center of the room was a translucent glass elevator. The driver—whoever he was that didn’t say much—told me to get into the elevator and it’ll take me up. The doors were automatic, opening when I was outside and closing once I was in. There were two buttons inside, one read “garage” and the other read “penthouse”. Since I was already in the garage that only left one other option. I pushed the button but nothing happened.

            “Ollie?” The sexy British accent belonging to the sexy British man called. My eyes scanned the elevator to find where the voice came from.

            “Expecting someone else?” I asked, looking in the camera.

            “Sorry, love, the camera seems to be broken. I’ll buzz you up.” True to his words, the elevator started moving up and up and up and up. Thank God I’m not afraid of heights.  The elevator finally stopped and the doors opened after what felt like hours. Strong arms wrapped around my waist as powerful lips caressed mine.

            His moan resonated through me, causing my dick to twitch in response. We kissed like we were long time lovers who hadn’t seen each other for centuries. He sucked on my chin sensually, the inside of his lips ghosting my skin. Shirts flew in all circumscriptions.

            “Hi,” he said.

            “Hello,” I answered back, and then we were kissing again. He turned us around and started leading—or pushing me somewhere.

            “Stairs,” he said. Then we were going up stairs. Half way up the stairs he spun me around so that my chest was against the wall. He grinded against my ass before roughly shoving his hand in my pajama pants. That’s when I remembered I didn’t put any boxers on. Oops.

            He massaged my throbbing cock like an expert pleasure-giver, up and down, round and around. The more I moved against him the better it got and the more we both moaned as he pleasured himself against me.

            “Ollie,” he said…or moaned. “I want you.”

            It was as if the words left his mouth without his permission. The second I heard him, or he heard himself he stopped moving. We both stopped moving. Turning around, I pushed him away from me and headed up the stairs. I didn’t feel him following me so I turned to see him standing right where I left him, eyes shocked and hungry…starving.

            “Coming, Old Man?”

            He growled loud enough for me to hear and started taking the stairs two at a time.

            “Your ass is mine.” 

A/N

YEAH, YEAH. BE MAD AT ME FOR CUTTING IT OFF YA FREAKS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 39 4
[16,100 words] After being seen as weak and wanting a change in his life, Kyle Finley decides to join at the nearest Gym. with good reviews from big...
94.6K 4.4K 15
Where Max somehow gets roped into one of his sister's stupid schemes and ends up in way over his head, completely out of his comfort zone, and quite...
115K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
54.4K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...