The Jewelry Box ~ Justin Bieb...

By JustinsAvenger

Justin Bieber: a boy who likes jewelry and secrets. Copyright © JustinsAvenger 2015 More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Eight

26K 1.2K 1.1K
By JustinsAvenger

"Told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me"

Allison

The car starts turning cold. I shiver and run my hands up and down my arms. 

It's been about twenty minutes, and I really didn't want to give in.  I leaned the car seat back and snuggled into the head rest, trying to fall asleep.  I had closed the door but the car was naturally starting to become cold, and my sleeveless top really wasn't helping. 

I notice Justin's outside light turn on, and I squint to see more clearly.  The front door swings open and I'm blessed with the sight of a shirtless Justin Bieber,  He surprisingly is covered in tattoos.  I had never noticed before because I had only seen him in long sleeves.  His entire left arm is covered along with half of his right.  Multiple messy drawings also adorn his chest, I move my eyes down to look at his perfectly sculpted abs.

He walks outside, and as he get's closer I notice the annoyed expression on his face.

I win.

Swinging open the car door, he frowns. "You're such a spoiled brat, did you know that?"

"So I've been told."

I watch him fume, but I'm only amused.  Serves him right for being an asshole.

He grabs my waist roughly and places me on his hip, walking towards his house.  I don't argue, I had already won and Justin knew it.

We enter his house and I sigh in content at the warm air.  "I'm still mad at you," Justin informs me as I snuggle my head into his shoulder, too tired to care.

"Yeah, yeah."

He sighs deeply and walks up the long, spiral staircase.  His upstairs has a balcony look-over, and there are many different hallways.  Justin takes me down the middle one and enters the very last door on my right-hand side.  He kicks the door open and I glance around at the massive room.  It's very plain, not a single painting or personal photo.  The walls are light grey, and his bedding is black.  He has a desk in the corner and two doors.  One I'm amusing is the closet and the other the bathroom.

Justin lowers my body so I'm against the plush memory foam mattress.  I smile and snuggle up to one of his pillows and pull the comforter over my cold body.  I feel his lips press against my forehead, "Such a princess," he teases.  My eyes are closed but I hear his footsteps pad away.

"Yes, hello." I hear him speak and I squint my eyes open. Justin is standing in the doorway on the phone.  "She's with me, you really should have a tighter grip on her. Do you know where Allison was tonight?"

He waits for a reply.

"Didn't think so," he snorts.  "She was out at a party with her friend who decided it was okay to let her walk alone on the streets.  Do you realize how fucking lucky you are that I was there?" He snarls into the phone and I gulp, propping myself up onto my elbows.

"Yes, we're at my house, I'll be dropping her off tomorrow morning, not tonight." He says and I watch his eyes roll back. "I'll be speaking with you tomorrow, and it won't be a fucking tea party." He hangs up the phone and places it in his pocket.

He turns to me and flinches back when he sees me awake.  "I'm sorry, did my phone call wake you?"

"Who was that?" I ask, it was obvious he was talking about me.

"Your father," he answers.

I frown, "You were speaking to him kind of...rudely."  It was my father, after all, shouldn't he be respectful.

Justin smirks, "It's not like he's about to call me out on it."

I stay silent, why wouldn't he?  Isn't my dad worried in the slightest that I'm spending a night at my boss' house?  I watch as Justin opens one of the doors, walking in.  I see many suit jackets hanging and realize it must be his closet. Oddly enough, there's also a lot of normal, boyish clothes as well. Including hoodies, jeans, leather pants and v-necks. The closet is massive, much bigger than mine.  He walks back out in only his white Calvin Klein boxers.  Justin places his phone onto the nightstand before facing me once again.  I tear my eyes away from his sculpted abdomen.

"I want you to tell me where you are, all the time, from now on." Justin starts, "I want to know where you'll be at all times."

"Justin, this was a one time thing." I sigh, I rarely ever did anything that could put me in danger.  Sure, I liked to party but it was usually ones in my neighbourhood or close friends. 

He snorts, sitting on the edge of the bed.  "Just, tell me where you're going, okay? I worry."

"The only reason I went to the stupid party is because you weren't at work," I tell him.  He sighs and leans back against the headrest.

"I had business to attend to, baby girl." He curls his finger, motioning for me to come to him.

Crawling over, he pulls my waist so my head is on his chest.  He grips my thigh and swings my leg over his hips.  I sling my arm over his stomach, making sure to brush over his abs, and let me tell you they were hard (and he wasn't even flexing).

One of Justin's hands remains on my thigh and the other strokes my hair repeatedly.  I smile, closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

I speak up, "How did that guy know you?"

"Who?" He questions.

"The drug boy, who was on the street."

"Oh," he says in realization.  "him."

"So?" I repeat and he sighs, rubbing a thumb over my cheek.

He finally replies, "I don't know how he knows me."

I narrow my eyes, taking my head off of Justin's chest.  However, he's quick to pull me back.  "Baby, just go to sleep.  We can talk in the morning, does that sound good?"

"Promise?" I yawn.

He smiles, "I promise, princess."

Justin pats my bum softly, "There are shirts in my closet you can change into."

I nod sleepily and slide off his bed, walking over to his closet. I walk in fully, gasping at the size, it could be it's own room. I grab a black t-shirt from one of the hangers and slowly strip off my skirt and top.  The shirt smells faintly of Justin and I smile. He has a boyish smell, with a woody kind of amber cologne.  It smelled expensive, whatever it was.  I look around for shorts or something to cover my bottom half, but his voice stops me.

"Be comfortable, darling." I turn to see him leaning against the doorframe, smirking.

I blush, "I kind of wanted shorts."

He laughs, "The shirt stops almost at your knees, baby." He steps towards me, pulling my body flush against his.  "And, you look really fucking sexy." His head dips down and his moist lips press agains my neck.  His tongue swirls slowly around a small area before he takes the skin into his mouth, sucking harshly.  I gasp, gripping his soft brown hair in my hands.

Justin pulls away, "Don't be long now." He leaves the closet and I bite down on my lip.  I unclasp my bra and fold my shirt and skirt, placing my bra on top.  I leave them on one of the dressers before leaving to join Justin in his bed.  I never thought I would say something like that.

Justin is already turned onto his side, his back facing me.  I crawl onto the bed slowly, pulling the comforter over me.  Justin looks over his shoulder before turning to face me.  He pulls my waist roughly so my back is flush against his chest.  He shoves his leg between mine, both arms wrapping around my hips.  "Good night, baby girl." His lips brush against my cheek.

"Good night, Justin."

* * *

Justin hovers over me, his hair wet, and dressed in a his usual suit.  "Wake up, darling."

I groan, rolling over.  He sighs, lightly shaking my shoulder.  "Come on now, don't be difficult."  I didn't want to get up, I was far too tired and the bed was extremely warm and comfortable.

"What time is it?"

"Six thirty," he glances at his Rolex Submariner watch.

Far too early for my likings, I pull the covers over my face. I do not dare to move another muscle. 

I hear Justin sigh, once again.  He always sighs around me.

"You asked for it," Justin rips the cover off my body and I whine at the cold air.  Justin's shirt had ridden up, leaving my legs and a  bit of my black lace panties in full view.  Justin licks his lips.

I pull down his shirt and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, my spine hunched.  He walks over to me and stands between my legs, wrapping them around his waist before placing his hands under my butt and lifting me up.  I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me downstairs. 

"Good morning Mr. Bieber...and you have a guest." I glance over my shoulder in shock at another voice.  Julie is smiling at us and I squirm in embarrassment, trying to get Justin to put me down but he doesn't budge.

"Morning, Julie. Do you mind making breakfast for two?" He pushes my head back into his neck so I stop staring at Julie.

"Of course," she nods.  I look again to see she left.  I wiggle around again.

"Put me down!" I laugh, trying to reach the ground.  Justin rolls his eyes playfully and places me on the ground.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, baby.  This is my home, we can do what we want." He tells me.

"I want to make a good first impression," I admit and Justin smiles.  Plus, it was extremely awkward to have Justin carrying me around the house.

He shakes his head, "You're too cute."

I look down at Justin's t-shirt, "What am I supposed to wear?"

Justin walks over to the dining room table, picking up a newspaper.  "Run up to my room and look for some sweats,  There may be some from when I was younger that should come close to fitting you."

I run up to Justin's room and sift through his clothes to try to find a small pair of sweats. I kneel down to a box and open it to find a lot of clothing folded up.  I pull out a pear of grey sweatpants, they looked pretty small so I took them out and then returned the box to it's place.  I tug them up my legs and tie the drawstring as tight as it could go.  They were extremely loose on my legs but I didn't really care.  Grabbing my bra, I clasp it on before going back downstairs.

"She's such a doll, Mr. Bieber," I hear Julie's voice so I quickly halt my walking to hide behind a wall.

"I know," he muses.  I bite my lip happily.

"You better not put her in any danger." Julie says and I immediately perk up.

"I won't, she's safe with me."  Justin answers coldly.  What danger could he possibly put me in?

"I'm just being cautious, Mr. Bieber.  Anyway," she says sighing. "What are you two?"

"Nothing," Justin grumbles. Ouch,

I can almost imagine an eye roll from Julie. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Enough questions, Julie.  Is breakfast ready?" He asks, annoyed.

She huffs and I hear her feet pad away.  I come out of my hiding spot, pretending I had just walked down the stairs. Justin's head snaps up to look at me.  He stares at the sweatpants, smiling.

"They sort of fit," I laugh and Justin motions me over. Once I'm standing beside him, he pulls me onto his lap sideways.

"You look very sexy in my clothes, darling." He compliments and I blush, thanking him.

Julie exits the kitchen with two plates of eggs and bacon in her hand.  She smiles at me and places both of them in front of Justin.  I try to step off of his last but he pulls me right back.

"Mr. Bieber, let the poor girl sit in her own seat," Julie frowns.

"Orange juice?" Justin asks, changing the subject.  She goes back to the kitchen.

When Justin reaches for his fork I quickly scramble off of him, sitting the chair beside him.  He chuckles quietly but doesn't say anything.  I silently eat my breakfast.  Why did Justin even bother taking me to his house?  He could have easily dropped me off at my house to face the wrath of my parents. 

They'll start yelling at me when I get home, I don't really want Justin to be there to witness it. I glance over at him nervously, noticing his eyes already trained on me.

"Are you finished?" He asks and I nod.  He calls for Julie to take our plates away but I stand quickly and take mine and Justin's. "Allison," he warns, but I shake my head.  I wasn't going to let her do all the work, again, I needed to make a good first impression.

Julie smiles at me, "Honey, it's fine.  Sit with Mr. Bieber."

I shake my head and start to walk towards the kitchen but Justin fists my t-shirt before I can get past him.

"This is her job, Allison. I don't pay her for nothing." He says cooly. 

I huff, "Relax, Justin.  It's only two plates."

He rolls his eyes, "You are a guest in my home, let her do her job."

Julie takes the plates from my hands. "Don't worry about it," she smiles.  She retreats back into the kitchen and I hear the sink start to run.

Justin stands, letting go of my shirt.  I take the opportunity to rush into the kitchen. "Allison!" He scolds but I'm already next to Julie in front of the sink.

Grabbing a dish from her hand, we wash the plates together.  "You are too sweet, dear.  But I suggest you go with Mr. Bieber before he get's angry." She chuckles lightly. 

I frown but she takes a plate out of my hand, urging me to go. I realize Justin must not have a very friendly relationship with his staff. I exit the kitchen and bump into a hard, sturdy figure.  I look up to see a scowling Justin.  "Come on, you've already made us late."

"Late for what?  Late for my dad yelling at me?" I scoff.  Justin takes my wrist and leads me to the front door.  He doesn't bother answering me.

He takes me outside and walks to the garage, punching in his number code.  When the door opens, so does my mouth.  I stare in awe at the vehicles until I hear Justin's chuckle.  "This is only half of it, my baby girl."

His black Ferrari LaFerrari that I had seen before is to the far right, next to a matte blue one. His Range Rover still sits in the driveway.  I notice a Lamborghini Aventador, but I don't recognize the others.

Justin takes no time in boasting.  "Porsche, 918 Spyder," He points to a very shiny, sleek sports car.  "Fisker Karma" he runs his hand over a chrome plated one. "And last but not least, my prized possession of them all," Justin leads me to the left side of the ginormous garage.  The car is covered in cheetah print and I laugh, "My Audi R8."

"Why the cheetah print?" I ask.

"It's leopard print," he corrects me with a gleaming smile.  It was cute, no doubt, but I never expected Justin to have it.

I shake my head, how much money does he actually have?  "Which are we taking today?"

"You can pick, baby girl."

I would kill for any of these cars.  I look at Justin, leaning against the Audi. I almost drool at the sight.  "Um, how about the blue one?"

Justin smirks, "Good choice, baby." He walks over to the key rack and picks the desired one. 

"I wanna drive," I tell him as he walks over and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Lesson number nine," he starts and I groan.  "To be able to do something you want, you must earn it." He slides into the driver's seat and I huff in defeat.

I get into my seat, "I'm a really good driver."

He hushes me, pulling out of the garage and clicking the button on the roof to close the door.  He presses the gas pedal harder once we get onto the road, making the engine roar as he went much above the speed limit.  "You're going to get a ticket," I warn him.

Justin laughs, running a hand through his hair, taming the fluffy locks.  "Oh no, a two hundred dollar ticket, that sure will hurt my wallet!" He says sarcastically.  "Officers are not all innocent Allison.  How do you think I still have all of my demerit points?"

I frown, even I didn't have full demerit points.  I was caught speeding a few times and now had six on my profile.  "How?"

"I have my ways," he shrugs.  Why would he ask that question if he wasn't going to answer?  "That reminds me, you still owe me a favour."

I pull my lips into my mouth.  "Well, what do you want?"

"I'll let you know, princess." He coos.

The rest of the drive is fairly silent, faint music playing from the radio.  I hear my heart pound in my ears as we roll into the driveway. 

First, I told my parents I was staying at Sophie's house to get a head start on a University package.  They then realize I was out at a party, and that my boss, of all people, had to come rescue me. I certainly wasn't entering my house to a 'welcome home' party.

Both of my parents' cars are in the driveway, causing me to groan quietly.  I was hoping one of them would have already left for work.  "Allison," Justin calls me from my sulking. I turn to look at him so he knows I'm listening.  "Just keep your mouth shut when we get in there, okay? I will handle it."

Instead of arguing, I simply nod as he steps out of the vehicle.  After opening my door the two of us walk to my front door.  He goes to knock on the door but I catch his fist in my hand.   "Seems as though this is the second time you've done this." He drops our hands together and intwines our fingers.  He grins down at me goofily and I try to hide my embarrassment.  He knocks twice against the door, impatiently tapping his dress shoes against the grey pavement.

My mom swings the door open. She looks at me with a smile, but then when she sees Justin, her mood immediately changed to confused.  "Justin?  What are you — "

"Mr. Bieber, thank you for picking Allison up from Sophie's house this morning.  It's such a shame her car broke down." My dad smiles at the two of us and I only stare in awe.  I'm sure my mouth is hanging open unattractively, but I didn't care.  Justin deliberately called my dad yesterday night — technically this morning — and told him where I was.  Why was he covering for me?

"Darrell!" My mom gasps. "Why didn't you tell me?  Mr. Bieber, I could have easily picked up Allison this morning." My mom apologizes but Justin simply chuckles.

"It was my pleasure, Mrs. Finch." He gives his signature I'm-so-ridiculously-charming smile.  My mom ducks her head down.

Mom gives my dad a kiss on the cheek and presses one to my forehead. "I have to get to work, see you later tonight." With that she brushes past Justin and I to get to her pretty white BMW. 

This couldn't be happening, I didn't even want to meet my father's gaze. Silence fills the air for a long while and I stare down at the grey porch.  "Allison," I look up to see Justin's warm brown eyes looking right at me.  "go upstairs and change."

"But-"

"Now," he gives me a you-better-listen-to-me look.  I stare at my dad, he hasn't met either my or Justin's eyes. I quickly scurry to the stars, but stay near the bottom steps, listening closely.

No one speaks a word for a long time, the only sound being Gloria's small feet padding against the ground. 

Justin's deep voice breaks the silence, "I am so angry."

"Mr. Bieber I had no idea-"

"That's the fucking problem!" He barks loudly and I flinch at his menacing tone.  "She is your daughter, do you understand what could have happened to her last night?  People are vile and disgusting, a pretty young girl walking down dark streets is fresh prey."  I swallow, hearing all of this out loud did frighten me. What would have happened if Justin didn't show up?

Justin continues, "I'm so glad I decided to come back, seems like you really can't protect her."  Come back?  What was he talking about?

Quickly, I rush up the stairs to change.  It seemed as though their conversation was ending so I didn't want them to catch me eavesdropping.  When I reach my room, I change my bra and panties before slipping into a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with a zipper going down the middle.  I tuck it in before entering my bathroom.

Honest to God, I gasped at the sight.  My heavy black eye make-up was smeared underneath my eyes and my foundation was now clumpy due to my dry skin. I had circles underneath my eyes and many red blotches due to irritated skin. Immediately I splash cold water on my face before removing all of the old make-up. 

I stare at my slightly tanned complexion in the mirror, a blush creeping at my cheeks. I can't believe Justin saw me like that.  Embarrassment flushed through me and I burry my face in my hands.

"Allison?" I hear my father's voice calling for me. 

My heart races, "Give me a second, dad!" I say before putting on my necessary make-up.  It was certainly longer than a second, but when I walk out of the bathroom that was the last thing I was worried about.  "Um, hi," I cough awkwardly.

"Allison, you shouldn't lie to me about where you are going." He starts and I gulp.  Perfect, here comes the lecture.

"I know, dad, I just really wanted to go out."

"And that area? Allison, you know better." He continues to scold me as if I never spoke. "My heart dropped when Mr. Bieber called me, once I was finished worrying, I was so disappointed in you."

"Why did you lie to mom?" I ask, disregarding what he was saying entirely.

He sighs, "It would only cause more problems."  I narrow my eyes, why wouldn't he want more problems for me?

"What did Justin mean when he said he was so happy he came back?" I cross my arms over my chest and my dad's eyes immediately snap to mine. He looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

"He meant to see you, that night I mean.  He was glad he was driving down that street, because you were there." He rambles stupidly.  I don't say anything else because I know that's the only answer I'm going to receive,

"Oh, okay," I pretend to be satisfied. 

Dad looks away for a moment.  "You're still grounded, no going out again, even to Sophie's. They can come here, but you are not to go out other than work."

I groan but don't argue.  Considering what had just happened, that punishment isn't even that bad. My dad steps forward and kisses my cheek.  "I love you, Allison, please be smart about your decisions. It would be the worst day of my life if something ever happened to you." His arms circle around me and I sink into his loving embrace.  My dad was over-protective, but everyone needed that in a dad sometimes.

"I love you too, dad."

We pull apart and I see that my dad's eyes are watery. "Dad!" I laugh, "I'm okay, see, nothing happened." I motion to my untouched face. He was being oddly nice, but I didn't oppose to it.

"I know, Alli, I just worry about you." He places his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I apologize again and he nods.

He turns away to exit my room, "I've got to get to work, Mr. Bieber is downstairs waiting." He informs me and I tell him goodbye.

Once he leaves my room I sit on the edge of my bed. There had to be something more behind this.  Yes, it was stupid and reckless of me to go out but nothing to cry about, especially since I ended up being okay. 

And, there was still something behind Justin 'coming back'. There were so many secrets to uncover, and oddly enough, they all involved Justin one way or another. 

"Get the fuck off of me!" Justin yells, so I quickly run down the stairs to see what had happened.  Gloria had Justin's pant leg between her mouth, shaking her head and tugging at the material.  I laugh, causing Justin's gaze to meet mine. "Get this stupid mutt off of me."

I gasp, "She is not a mutt." I bend down to pick her up in my arms.  "Gloria is a purebred Beagle, so shut up."

Justin bends down and wipes the slobber off his pants.  "Not a very well trained one."

I cradle her in my arms, "He didn't mean it, G."

Justin takes Gloria out of my arms, inspecting the small dog. "She's cute, I guess." He runs his hands over her multicoloured fur coat, causing her tail to wag.

He places her on the ground once again, "Are you ready to go?" His eyes scan my body before his pink tongue darts out to moisten his lips.

I nod.

He steps forwards.

"I know you were eavesdropping on my conversation, darling." He whispers, stepping forwards and running his hand along to the dip in my back.  I gulp, pressing against his arm as I take a small stumble backwards.  How did he know?

"I - I wasn't," I stutter, scared of his possible reaction.

He chuckles, "Oh, but you were." His voice was a teasing tone, one your friend would use when confronting you about your middle school crush.  It was a contrast to the serious subject he was confronting me about.  I was frozen, what was I supposed to say? Admit I was snooping, or continue to lie to the one person that held my future in the palm of his hand?  Luckily, Justin simply laughs, "Quit being such a goof, darling." He says before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

* *

The work day was quite simple, as per usual.  I organized a few of Justin's contracts, (unreadable, of course) and after that Justin sparked multiple conversations about my past, not mentioning a single thing about his.  I didn't call him out on it, pretending I didn't care at all. 

"I see you have nothing to do," Justin muses as I scroll through Instagram on my phone.  There really wasn't anything for me to do, at all.  I had even fished through all of Justin's pens to organize each different colour and shape into a small cylinder container.  Justin laughs as I say; "You just noticed now?"

"Would you like something to do?" He raises his eyebrows.

I nod and he speaks again, "Run along downstairs and ask Lacey for my newest package, please."  I shrug and stand up from the black, plush leather chair.  "Oh, and Allison," I turn so I can see his face from over my shoulder, "hurry back."

Laughing quietly, I leave his office, shutting the door behind me.  I sigh in relief, the work day was almost over and Justin had not questioned me about anything that happened while he was gone.  Logan had kept his mouth shut, surprisingly, even telling Justin that I was a great help in the office.  Mind you it was probably sarcastic, Justin didn't seem to notice and only beamed proudly down at me.

"New package?" Lacey questions when I reach her desk.  "There is no new package?"

I furrow my brows, "What? Justin sent me down here for his 'newest package.'" I use air quotes to emphasize how sure Justin was about it.

Lacey's lip swish from side to side, "Sorry, Alli, there's no package.  I wasn't even informed there would be any packages coming in any time soon."

My hands ball into fists, he sent me down here for nothing.  Any other day I might have laughed, but today I was absolutely exhausted and was not in the mood for immature pranks.  I thank Lacey and she gives me a 'boys will be boys' look.

I storm into the elevator, my eyes rolling back.  All I wanted was to give Justin a piece of my mind.  If this was his way of 'loosening up' I would make sure to let him know I was not down for the whole playing pranks game.  But when I slam the door open to his office, all the anger suddenly drains from my body as I stare at his computer screen.

"Well, well, well," Justin grimaces, "would you like to explain this to me?" His eyebrows raise and his voice is anything but teasing.  Justin sits in his desk chair, watching security footage from yesterday, specifically the part where I have my hands shoved in his desk drawers, reading every little paper.

-steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.4K 31
Secret Love: In love with the Bad Boy. "We fell in love with each other when we shouldn't. This is so wrong but it feels right. I want you. So bad...
47.6K 2.8K 21
Jason McCann is your typical rich boy, he's a brat and will do anything to get what he wants, he always has his ways with people and is good at manip...
95.3K 1.3K 110
His Crime By emi

Fanfiction

18.1K 584 24
[Sequel to 'His Girl'] After a year of Justin Bieber being sentenced for his crimes, he marks his big entrance home and reclaims his earned title. H...