Backstage (One Direction)

By MeggieEggie

I glanced up from my iPhone to see a girl with straight black hair throwing herself on Harry Styles. He stumb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
PLAGIARISM
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

103K 895 347
By MeggieEggie

I got home really late so I went straight to bed, thankfully I don’t have school tomorrow so I’m just going to spend all day in my PJ’s!  I’m such a cool kid. I snuggle further into my duvet and start to nod off with a huge smile on my face; I’ve had an amazing day!

—————-

I wake up to the sound of my younger brother, James, laughing his head off. What’s going on? I get up rubbing my eyes checking my phone. 11am. That’s not that late, at least I’m up before midday! I make my way downstairs to see my brother sat watching SpongeBob.

“Mornin’James” I said to my brother ruffling his hair.

“Get off, Alicia!” James chuckled. I smiled down at him before I started tickling him. I really do love my brother! “Alicia!…… Stop……I … cant….. Breath!” he said between laughing. His arms were flapping about and he looked hilarious.

“Alicia! Let your brother go!” my mum shouted from the kitchen. I could practically visualise the smile that was probably on her face. I chuckled once more before freeing my brother and sitting down next to him. What, I like SpongeBob too! My brother moved to sit on my lap and we stayed like that until SpongeBob had finished and Mum called us for lunch.

 “Comin’!” me and James shouted back.

“Can you carry me?”James asked.

“No way, James! Your break my back!” I joked whilst pushing him off and standing up. I turned round and James jumped on my back. Looks like I’m carrying him anyway! I laughed as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I made my way into the kitchen putting James in a seat at the table, then taking my own. We joked about until Mum placed food in front of us and then we were silent as we ate. I didn’t realise how hungry I was. I guess I hadn’t eaten for ages, thinking about it.

Suddenly everything from yesterday came flooding back. Harry talking to me. Pictures being taken. Harry following me on twitter.

 I just wanted to get upstairs now and go on my laptop. I had to go on this website to get the pictures that were taken last night. We were all given a code that we had to enter and then it would bring all the pictures that we were in up. I also wanted to check my twitter. I finished my lunch saying thanks to mum and then placed my plate in the sink.

I practically ran up the stairs. I’m really excited, I’m not sure why, it’s not like harry would’ve have tweeted me or that there will be any decent pictures of me (or us). I turned on my iPod and ‘Animal by Neon Trees’ came on. I sat on my bed, turning my laptop on. The card with my code on was on my bedside table next to my phone. I checked it and then sent a text to India thanking her for last night. My laptop finally loaded and I went onto the website, after typing in the code, it brought up a load of pictures. I couldn’t help but smile as I looked through them. There was the main one which you had taken with everyone and then there was another one with me and One Direction. I was stood in the middle and harry had his arm wrapped around my waist. I printed that one out. I looked through the rest, most of them were of me and harry sat on the sofa laughing and talking. I printed a couple of them out as well. I guess I did spend most of the night talking to him. I was scrolling through a couple more when I stopped at one. Harry’s arm was around my shoulders and I was looking up at him smiling shyly, him looking down at me with the same grin that he usually wore.

 That’s so cute!

Wait a minute… That’s me with HARRY STYLES!!!

I couldn’t believe that that was me there, smiling at harry like we had known each other for ages. My cheeks started to warm up as I thought of that exact moment, the way his green eyes looked into mine as we talked, just the two of us. I printed it out. I realised that I didn’t have any pictures with the other contestants, just Harry and I. Not that I’m complaining! I stuck the pictures on my wall; it also had other pictures of me and my friends on, smiling broadly at the ones of Harry and I (which was most of them), I stood back to look at the wall. Suddenly my door flew open with a bang.

“Alicia! Mum wants you!” James said in a whiney voice. I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

“Whyyy?” I asked curiously. I still wanted to check my twitter.

“I dunno, just go stupid!” James replied cheekily, walking over to the wall with the pictures.

“Hey! Less of the stu—“

“Is that your boyfriend?” James  interrupted me, pointing to the picture of Harry and I with his arm around my shoulders. I wish… I mean I don’t… uh who am I kidding! I do.  I looked at my brother, who was looking at me expectantly, oh yeah I still haven’t answered his question.

“Umm… no. Its Harry Styles, you know from the band on X-Factor, One Direction?” I said trying to explain as my brothers face grew even more confused.

“Who?” he asked completely confused. I chuckled quietly, shaking my head.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like you’re ever going to meet him.” I said smiling at him. I probably wasn’t  going to meet him again either  thinking about it. I sighed, “Come on out of my room! I have to apparently go and see Mum!” I said shooing him as I made my way slowly downstairs. Mum and Dad were in the front room watching something on TV. “Uh, you wanted to see me?” I asked.

“Yeah, I have something for you.” Mum said passing me an envelope. What the…? I opened it up to find two tickets:

X-FACTOR LIVE TOUR 2011.

VIP, ROW A

U16

“OMG, no way! Thank you so much!” I squealed. Ughh how fan-girl-ish did I just sound then. I hugged my Mum and Dad as they chuckled at my reaction.

“I didn’t think you would be this excited!” mum said whilst smiling happily at me.

“Umm…. Well yeah, I really enjoyed it last night. I can’t believe I get to go and see it again!” and I get to see Harry again, I added in my mind. “I can’t wait to tell India, she is going to go mental! Thank you again!” I said kissing mum and dad on the cheek.

“That’s alright. Now run along and go tell India the news.” My Dad said jokingly. I just smiled at him as I made my way upstairs. I get to see Harry again! Why is this making me so happy? He’s just a boy. Okay he’s not JUST a boy; he’s probably one of the most wanted boys in the UK, but still…

Exactly, I thought, ‘one of the most wanted boys in the UK’, he wouldn’t want anything to do with me…

Harry POV

“Louis get back here!” I shouted at Louis as I chased him around the concert hall. He had stolen my phone; apparently it was distracting me too much. I was waiting for Alicia to tweet me something or just saying something about me at least, but no nothing. I tweeted her an hour ago saying hi and how are you, but I got no reply. So now after Louis stealing my phone, I was now chasing him through the rows of seats, him laughing like an evil villain every chance he got. I jumped over a row, trying to catch him by surprise.

“Wow, serious Ninja skills there Hazza! But you can’t outsmart …. SUPERMAN!!!” he grinned widely, puffing out his chest, he was wearing his superman t-shirt. That boy is seriously mental! I took the chance off him being big headed to tackle him to the ground and snatch my phone back.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked cheekily whilst getting off him and making my way to the stage, sitting on the edge of it. I logged onto twitter. Louis jumped up off the floor ruffling his hair, grinning. He never stops smiling. He took a seat next to me, as we looked out onto the empty seats. There were thousands.

“It’s strange isn’t it?” Louis asked, “To think that only a couple of months ago no one knew who we were and now were performing to thousands of people! It seriously is a dream, come true.” I thought about what Louis had just said, we were both sat there in silence looking out onto the empty seats.

“It is.” I said breaking the silence, “But it’s the best thing ever, to do something I love for a living! I also like how it’s brought us 5 together. We would have never met else.” I said smiling as I remembered the whole X-Factor experience.

“Louis, Harry, your needed for a fitting in dressing room 2.” A lady said interrupting our little heart to heart.

“Come on Harry! I’ll race you there! Ready. Set. Go” Louis said excitedly jumping down from the stage. He may be the oldest, but he most certainly didn’t act it. I grinned at his retreating figure as the lady chuckled to herself walking behind him. My phone suddenly beeped.

@HarryStyles Hey! Im gd thanks, hows u? Ive got VIP tickets 4 the show tonight! :) See u there ;D x

Finally, she replied. I smiled at the screen. I’m going to see her again tonight; I can get to know her better. I think I might really like her.

@AlicaSmith Im ok, at rehearsals 4 tonight at the mo. Look forward to seeing you ;D x

I put my phone in my pocket and make my way to the dressing rooms.

“Oh look who decided to turn up!” Niall said as I entered, he was eating as usual.

“What’s with the smile Harry? Have a quick-y with one of the dancers?” Zayn asked jokingly, raising an eyebrow at me. I hit his head, about to retort but was interrupted by the fashion stylist.

“He better not have. Mr Cowell strictly said not to have any romantic interaction with any of the contestants or staff.” She said seriously whilst giving me a stern look. Do people really think I’m like that? That I will just get with any female that looks my way.

“Of course I didn’t!” I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me with a look that showed that they didn’t believe me one bit. Louis however just sat there with a knowing look. I had told Louis everything, what you hear about our bromance is completely true. I know I can tell him anything; believe it or not he can be serious once in a while. “I’m serious!” I said still trying to convince them.

“Yeah we believe you.” Niall said smiling cheekily at me.

“So …. who was it?” Liam asked curiously. Ugh for god sake, why don’t they believe me! I guess I’ll have to tell them the truth in case Simon thinks I’m up to no good.

“Guys, I swear I didn’t do anything! If you really want to know I just found out that Alicia will be coming tonight!” I rushed, blushing slightly. There was silence until Niall finally said,

“Who?!?” he asked completely confused.

“You know that girl Harry saw out back at one of the concerts and the one he spent the whole evening talking to last night at the VIP thing?”  Louis said trying to explain to Niall, Zayn and Liam.

“Oh! That’s her name. I know who were talking about now.” Liam said.

“Well I don’t! Do you have a picture or something?” Zayn asked, Niall nodded along.

“Umm no. Unless….” I snatched the laptop of the dressing table and looked through the pictures of last night’s VIP experience. There were loads of us together. I stopped as I got to one of us with my arm around her shoulders and she was looking up at me smiling shyly, she looked so cute, I was looking down at her with a grin. It looked like we had known each other for ages.

“So she’s the infamous Alicia!” Zayn said from behind me, making me jump.

“Aw look at you little lovebirds!”  Niall said and then everyone, apart from me, burst out laughing. I just sat there smiling at them. I sent the picture to my phone.

“I can’t wait until tonight! I reckon we should have a little chat with her.” Liam said, the boys chuckled in reply.

“Guys don’t! You’ll scare her away before I even get a chance.” I said seriously.

“Not promising anything Hazza!” Louis said.

“Harry Styles! Try this on!” the women shoved some clothes at me before I could answer Louis back and I made my way into the dressing room. My phone beeped.

@HarryStyles sounds fun! & really? Why? Im nothing special! :P x

Alicia’s reply made me annoyed that she thought little of herself. I was about to reply when suddenly Louis came in and stole my phone.

“I knew you would get distracted!” he said before running out and heading to god knows where. I was about to follow him when the stylist yelled at me,

“GET BACK IN THERE AND GET CHANGED!”  Man she had gotten angry! I headed back to the dressing rooms knowing I had no choice. I hope Louis doesn’t say anything to embarrassing!

Alicia POV

India went absolutely mental when I told her and I couldn’t stop laughing. She was sorting her makeup out at the moment as I was tweeting Harry. Which I just couldn’t believe was happening and when he said he was looking forward to seeing me I nearly had a heart attack. India screamed for about 5 minutes straight when I got the first tweet from him. I had also gained a bunch of followers but to be honest I didn’t really care about them. They kept asking how I knew Harry and if I could ask him to follow them. Um let me think about that….No.

 Cooler than me by Mike Poser was playing in the background and we both were singing along. My followers went up by another 4 and I clicked on the follower’s button to see who it was.

@NiallOfficial

@Real_Liam_Payne

@zaynmalik

@Louis_Tomlinson

OMG! “India look!” I said turning the screen towards her. She turned around half of her makeup done.

“Ah! OMG!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! YOU’RE SO LUCKY!!” she screamed jumping up and looking closer at the screen. “IM SO FRICKIN JELOUS!”  

It’s not that big of a deal. I mean it’s not like it really means anything. What happens now? I get a load of people asking me How, Why, When and if I can ask 1D to follow them. I haven’t even uploaded the pictures of me and Harry on the internet yet. God knows what people are going to say then! India walked back to the mirror practically jumping on the spot. She finished her makeup and then I did mine. I was wearing a white one shoulder dress that I got from republic, it finished about half way down my thigh. India had a floral print dress on, with a brown belt tightly clasping her around her skinny waist. She was on my computer and I just couldn’t stop thinking about tonight! I get to see Harry again, and he seems pretty happy about seeing me which really surprised me.

“No way….” I turned round to see India staring open mouthed at my computer screen.

“What is it?” I asked “is everything alright?” I made my way over to her. Harry had just posted a picture on Twitpic. What’s wrong with that? India clicked on the link and picture came out. Oh God! It was of me and Harry! Great, I’m going to get so much hate now! I have all 5 boys following me and now they just posted this picture! Ughh, suddenly Harry tweeted me.

@AliciaSmith you're special to me ;) xx

My heart stopped. I faintly heard India screaming next to me. I just stared at the screen open mouthed. My bedroom door flew open.

“Are you ok?” my mum asked looking worriedly at both of us, me frozen and India practically having a fit.

“Ummmm yeah, fine” I mumbled.

“What are you looking at?” mum asked turning the screen. “Is that that curly haired boy from the X-Factor who just said that? Is that why you were so happy about going tonight?” she said giving me a knowing look. I blushed deep read. India laughed at me, shoving me gently.

“Well moving on, Alicia you need to hurry up! We have an hour left and it takes half an hour to get there! Ah, I CANT wait!” India squealed, my mum smile at me as I looked away back to the screen. I had gained hundreds of new followers and the picture already had over 2,000 comments. I had more fans asking me stuff and once they realised I wasn’t replying they started asking Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn.

Who is she??

Why has @HarryStyles said shes special to him? Bitch!!

They look so cute together! :D x

What is that @AliciaSmith bitch doing with my future husband?!? BACK OFF!

Just seen a pic of @HarryStyles & @AliciaSmith together! So CUTE <3

I knew I would get hate if I posted the picture that’s why I didn’t. I sighed and tweeted:

I met @HarryStyles & the rest of the boys last night @ the tour. Seeing them again tonight! Anyone else going? X

I instantly got a load of replies. WOW, if I had asked a question on twitter last week the only person that might have replied to it was India but now I had hundreds of people asking me more question or answering mine! I smiled and replied to a couple of people. I still hadn’t replied to Harry! I suddenly thought!

@HarryStyles

I stared at the screen, what am I supposed to reply to him. ‘Haha thanks.’ Nope. ‘Aw really thats sweet, thanks :P’ ugh i dunno!

“Hurry up Alicia! We have to go!” India shouted. I quickly typed a reply.

@HarryStyles aw thanks, thats so sweet. On my way 2 the concert with India! Good luck & See u later :D xx

I shut down my laptop legging it down the stairs and into the car with a huge grin on my face.

Harrys POV

@HarryStyles aw thanks, thats so sweet. On my way 2 the concert with India! Good luck & See u later :D xx

I smiled and replied saying thanks and see you later. The fans were going mad. They didn’t have a clue who this girl was, she just suddenly turned up, there’s so confused! It’s so funny. I watched from the side as the concert started and the other contestants performed. Throughout the intermission, I tried to spot Alicia and found her and her friend sat in the front row in the middle. Everyone eventually sat back down and we all wished each other luck and had a group hug before we heard the stage director shout at us.

“One Direction, 5 minutes until you’re on. Get into your positions!”

“Whoop! Here we go again!” Louis screamed as the footage of us played on the big screen on the stage. We laughed at his excitement. Suddenly we rose from the ground on the twirley thing like we had practiced so many times before. I looked out at the now full concert hall. I heard screams and shouting coming from every direction. I smiled out to the crowd and waved. We performed a couple of songs, then when we were about to sing grenade I stood right in front of Alicia and sang mostly to her. She blushed which only made me chuckle. Her friend was practically having a fit as Liam joined me and we both sang in front of them, my arm around his waist. I think she even started crying!  Alicia was laughing at her friend. We finished our bit waving out to the crowd and made our way backstage getting ready for the group performance. After that I was first changed and waiting for the VIP experience to begin.

“Wow! Calm down curly!” Louis said jokingly changing his top.

“Yeah your gunna be the one scaring her away not us!” Zayn said whilst putting on some shoes. I simply stuck my tongue out at them, which made us all laugh.

“Contestants, this way please!”

We followed the stage manager, talking and messing about on our way. I walked in and looked around. There were a couple of families, some teenagers, and a group of slag’s (great! - note the sarcasm!) Then I spotted Alicia sat on one of the sofas. I made my way over to her and sat down next to her.

“Hey!” I said, smiling at her. Her face changed from a shocked expression, caused by me suddenly sitting next to her, to a shy smile and a slight blush.

“Hi!” she said, looking up at me. 

“So do I get a hug or not?” I asked jokingly, opening my arms out to her.

“Of course!” she said whilst leaning into me and wrapping her arms around my waist as I did the same to her. I really liked having her close. She released her arms from around my waist but stayed close to me. I moved one of my arms so that it rested on the back of the sofa just behind her head and the other to my side. We looked at each other smiling.

“So—“I began but was cut short by Zayn.

“Vas happenin’ here then?” he said sitting on the coffee table in front of us, “So you’re the girl harry won’t shut up about! Alicia right?” he asked sticking out his hand to shake hers; she leant forward and shook his hand smiling politely at him. Oh god what is he going to say?

“I guess so! What has he said about me?” she said leaning back into my side, a little closer than before. I couldn’t help the grin that broke onto my face; I moved my arm that was on the back of the sofa so that it was wrapped around her shoulders. I saw a small smile on her face as well. I saw Zayn flick me a knowing smile before looking back at Alicia.

“Nothing bad. Don’t worry!” Zayn said winking at her. She smiled and blushed slightly looking up at me. I winked down at her, making her blush even more.  We just stared at each other, I knew that there were other people wanting to see me but I just want to sit here with her.  “Well…. I’m gunna go and speak to some people…. I’ll leave you love birds to it!” Zayn said getting up from the table.

Alicia POV

“Well…. I’m gunna go and speak to some people…. I’ll leave you love birds to it!” Zayn said getting up from the table.

“Dude! Seriously!” harry said. Zayn just winked at him before walking over to some teenage girls. I chuckled and he looked down at me with a mock expression. “You think that’s funny, Alicia?” he asked jokingly, squeezing my arm. I smiled at him. Not just at his comment but at the fact that I was sat leaning into his side with his arm wrapped around me. Even though I didn’t really want to admit it to myself, I loved it. I felt so safe having Harry near me and I also loved the way he smelt.

“Haha no of course not!” I said smiling slightly as I looked into his green eyes that seemed to glisten with amusement. Louis, Niall and Liam suddenly walked over and sat on the edge of the table were Zayn had previously been sat. I leaned my head onto harry shoulder slightly. I was kind of worried he would push me off, but luckily instead he squeezed my side.

“So…. you’re Alicia?” Niall asked smiling at me.

“Yeah and your Niall, Louis and Liam.” I stated smiling at each of them in turn.

“Haha yes we are! Are you a fan of One Direction then?” Louis asked me.

“Umm a little bit I guess, but to be honest my friend India is the one that made me learn your names and come to the tour. I’m not a huge fan, like her; don’t get me wrong I think you guys are amazing singers and your all really fit,” this made them all smirk, oh god why did I say that? “I can’t believe I just said that but, ummmm, yeah so I like you I’m just not obsessed over you, if you get what I mean…” I started babbling and they just laughed. I blushed ducking my head slightly.

“Aw don’t worry about Alicia, we understand. Thanks for saying I’m fit by the way, you’re really cute yourself.” Harry said giving me a side hug. I looked up at him and we smiled at each other.

“Just kiss her already!”  Louis yelled. Everyone turned round to look at us. India grinned knowingly at me. She was currently talking to Zayn, the slag’s however were giving me daggers.

“Louis! Everyone’s staring now!” I mumbled as he winked at me, I turned my face into Harry’s chest and just caught the smile that appeared on his face from my actions. His arm tightened around me.

“Way to be cool, Lou Lou!” harry said, Louis grinned, Niall and Liam just laughed.

“Okay we’re going to be taking the group photos now.” This guy announced whilst holding up a big camera and ushering us over.  Louis, Niall and Liam made their way over to him.

“Come on, Alicia.” Harry said as he got up and the turned to offer his hand to me. I looked at it. Why was he offering me is hand to get up, I was only sitting on the sofa, not the floor. But even if I was, why? “You’re supposed to take it.” He said chuckling at my expression. I stuck my tongue out at him. I know, immature but I couldn’t help it. I smiled up at him as I placed my small hand in his big, warm one. He smiled back as he pulled me up gently.

“Thanks” I mumbled as we started walking. I noticed he hadn’t let go of my hand and I wasn’t making any move to see that he did. My cheeks warmed as I saw that he was looking at me.

“No problem! You know you’re really cute when you blush.” He said laughing at me. Oh god that’s so embarrassing but sweet at the same time.

“Yeah right! I look like a tomato!” I said laughing at the end, his laugh was infectious.

“Hey, there’s nothing wrong with tomatoes! I happen to really like them.” Harry said winking at me. He swung our arms gently between us and smiled at the slag’s that were practically getting ready to kill me. I couldn’t help but smile to.

 What did he mean by the whole tomato thing? Does he like me? As in like-like? Or am I just over thinking things. Why would he want me? Maybe he just likes tomato’s, no hidden message. Just that Harry Styles likes tomato’s. Man! I’m seriously on my way to Crazy Town!

“Harry –“

“Harry Styles, come here please, we need to get these photos over with.” The photographer said getting a bit annoyed. Harry looked down at me apologetically.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, “go” I shooed him jokingly. He grinned down at me, squeezing my hand.

“Sorry, we’ll talk after, okay?” he said. I just nodded as he let go of my hand and made his way over to the rest of the contestants. A sad feeling washed over me as I looked down at my empty hand. Why was I feeling like this? There was no point in falling for him, he was a someone and I was, well to be honest, I was a nobody. But I just couldn’t help but wish.

Harrys POV

I looked over to Alicia, she was sat talking to India. I was having pictures taken with all the fans but every free moment I got I looked over in her direction. She looked kind of sad, but yet hopeful. India said something and she blushed her eyes flicking to lock with mine. I smiled at her which made her blush even more. I chuckled to myself; they must be talking about me. The boys ‘tsked’ at me jokingly.

“Man, you have it bad!” Zayn said patting me on the shoulder.

“Huh?”

“We’re not completely stupid! I may be blonde and Irish, ok I guess the Irish part hasn’t anything to do with it, but we can tell by the way you look at her you want to be with her!” Niall said looking pleased with himself when everyone nodded in reply.

“Is it that obvious?” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that Hazza? Didn’t quite catch that!” Louis said jokingly, I knew he had heard me and so did Liam, Zayn and Niall. I just gave him an un-amused look. They all laughed at me.

“Oh look who’s coming this way!” Liam said pointing behind me; Alicia and India were walking over for their photo.

“Okay, Harry I dare you to get her number before the end of the night!” Louis said excitedly, he loved playing dares, even if it wasn’t his dare. “But if you don’t we get to give you a forfeit!” oh god, you have no idea of the things Louis could think up. I didn’t really want to risk it though and I really did want Alicia’s number.

“Okay you’re on!” I said shaking his hand. We all laughed and had a photo taken with a family.

Alicia’s POV

India had just had her picture with the other contestants individually, so had I, we were last to have our picture with One Direction though. It was our turn and we were having it together, because the photographer was getting really annoyed. We walked up to them, well I walked India ran, to have our picture taken. They all grinned at me like they all had a secret that I wasn’t allowed to know; I walked up to them raising an eyebrow.

“So, wanna do something different?” Louis asked.

“YES!” India squealed excitedly nodding her head, we all chuckled quietly at her over enthusiasm.

“Uh, depends on what you mean by different.” I said cautiously with a smile.

“Let’s make this picture interesting! Alicia gets on Harry’s back, Liam grab Niall’s legs and do a wheel barrel!” Louis said excitedly. I couldn’t help but laugh at him as he grinned like it was the best idea ever. “Come on! Positions everyone!” Louis said clapping his hands. I looked up at harry wondering what to do.

“What should I do?!” India said literally jumping in excitement. Haha! I’m surprised she hasn’t burst with excitement yet.

“Um, Zayn and I will lift you!” Louis said signalling Zayn over. Zayn walked over smiling at India who turned bright red. They lifted India up and she laid on her side posing dramatically. We all laughed and India grinned widely, she is probably the happiest girl alive right now. Harry turned to me.

“Come on then, get on my back!” harry said gesturing for me to jump on his back.

“I’ll break your back!”

“No you won’t! Just get on Alicia before Louis lifts you on!” Harry said jokingly, but I knew he was serious about Louis. I chuckled shaking my head slightly at the thought; I made my way closer to Harry.

“Okay, but if I break your back you can’t sue me!” I said.

“Just get on.” Harry smiled at me. I jumped on his back wrapping my legs around his torso, scared of falling and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. Harry’s hands grabbed my legs and my skin tingled under his touch.  “You’re as light as a feather!” he said turning his face slightly to look at me. I moved my head, resting it on his shoulder so he didn’t have to strain his neck. We just smiled at each other.

“Aww look at you!” Louis said in a high pitch girly voice. “Okay everyone smile!” he said cheerily, the photographer took a couple of pictures and then left. He seems really ticked off.

“Alright let’s get back to the main room now.” Liam said. Everyone started walking towards the room. Wait I was still on Harry’s back!

“Uhh Harry you can put me down now!” I said to him.

“Na I’m alright.” He said simply giving me a wink. I stuck my tongue out and we entered the main room both of us laughing. Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis just looked at each other knowingly.  Strange boys. Harry put me down on the sofa and sat next to me smiling contently to himself.

“Ya know, you should really talk to some of the other fans here. “ I said, although I didn’t want him to go but I didn’t want everyone to think I’m being selfish.

“Do you want me to leave?” harry said looking down. He kind of look sad. Why? I’m so confused.

“No! Of course not! I love being with you, it’s just these people have paid to see and speak to you and I feel really selfish keeping you to myself.” I rushed, looking away from him.

“I suppose. I like spending time with you too.” He said smiling at me. I looked into his eyes, losing myself in them. I wonder if he actually likes me. I really like him but I just can’t tell if he likes me as much as I do him. I was brought out of my daydream as I felt something clasp my hand; I looked down at my hand to see Harry’s hand intertwined in mine. I looked up at him smiling shyly. Maybe he does like me. Or maybe he’s just being friendly. I squeezed his hand softly showing him I liked his hand in mine. He was just about to say something when Liam came over.

“Harry, those girls over there keep asking for you. Could you go over for a bit, they won’t shut up and it’s annoying us all?” He asked looking sorry.

“Ughh, do I have too?” Harry wined childishly. I giggled at him and Harry smiled at me. Liam rolled his eyes.

“Yes you do!” he said pulling Harry up, Harry didn’t let go of my hand, but I didn’t want to go with him so I reluctantly let go off it.

“I’ll speak to you later Harry?” I asked, I didn’t want him to think that he had to come back to me.

“Of course, Alicia. I have to ask you something anyway.” He said as Liam dragged him away.

India came over and sat next to me. We talked for a bit before Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis came over and sat around us. We started a conversation with them and I noticed that Harry kept sending what seemed like jealous looks in our direction. We all kept laughing and joking about, these guys seriously are hilarious. India kept getting a bit fan-girlish when one of them talked or looked at her. She was shaking again and would squeal or scream which would only make us laugh even more.  Harry eventually came over and sat right next to me, he seemed relieved to be away from the slags as he sighed when he relaxed into the sofa, putting his arm around my shoulders like before. I leaned into him; this could be the last time I get to see him so I was going to make the most of it. I loved the feeling of him next to me, his arm protectively around me. Me and harry started a separate conversation between us two, he asked me about my interest, hobbies, family and general life. I asked him the same as I hardly knew anything about him and I loved how we just clicked. We had been talking for nearly an hour and a half, when the tour manager said we had half an hour left.

“Harry, what did you want to ask me earlier?” I asked curious.

“Oh that. Well I was going to ask, if it is ok, I mean you don’t have to but can I have your number…” he said mumbling and then smiling at me. Aww that’s so sweet, he looks so vulnerable and cute.

“I would like that.” I said smiling. It seems like that’s all I’ve been doing today, smiling. I really like it though. I can’t believe Harry asked me for my number though! I want to do a happy dance, but I won’t, well not right now anyway.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I like you Harry.” I mumbled, he smiled at me getting out his phone as did I.

“I like you too, Alicia.” I blushed and we exchanged numbers.  “I need a caller ID picture, smile.” He said putting the phone in front of my face.

“No way are you taking a picture of me unless you’re in it.” I said laughing, whilst holding my hand in front of the camera on his phone.

“Okay okay, we’ll take one of both of us.”  He turned the phone around and we lent in even closer to each other smiling at the camera. We did the same with my phone but pulled a funny face instead. We talked a little bit more but before I knew it we were told that we had to leave. I didn’t want to go. Neither did India. I didn’t know if I will ever see him or the rest of them for that matter again, I guess I could always text him, but he might not even reply. I wonder how many other girls his given his number to. Wait stop thinking about that, just enjoy the moment. I said bye to the other contestants but when it came to One Direction I hugged each of them before saying bye. Although when it came to Harry though we hugged for a little longer than the others, “I’ll text you.” He whispered into my ear, his lips tickling me. I hope he does. I smiled sadly at them.

“Bye guys!” India and I shouted at them waving, as we left. We got into the taxi and made are way home. My phone buzzed. It was Harry; he sent me the picture we took on his phone.  I smiled and showed India, she screamed again! My ears are really hurting now, it’s getting annoying as well. I sent Harry the picture we took on my phone just as we got to my house.

“Bye India! See you Monday!” I hugged her.

“Bye Alicia! And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TONIGHT!” she squealed hugging me tighter I laughed realising myself from her hold and making my way into the house, smiling to myself I’ve had such a great night. I got ready for bed and laid down thinking about tonight, my phone buzzed again.

Haha thanks, I love it ;D Goodnight Alicia! Xx – Harry

He‘d text me back! He’d actually text me back! I replied before going to sleep.

Yeah me too! ;) Goodnight Harry! xx - Alicia

(A/N - I am soooo sorry its taken so long to upload, its just that i have been moving house and we havent had the internet sorted out yet!! I am at a friends at the moment uploading this because it stilll hasnt been sorted out! So yeah, sorry!  …. haha so i hope you liked the chapter! Please leave feedback! :D xxx)

Continue Reading