My boss is ☀HOT☀ but he's ♠RU...

By vXvAnimeLovervXv

Ming Ling is a secretary to Mr Anderson but since Mr Anderson wants his son, Tyler who is the hottest guy she... More

ღChapter 1ღ~New Boss
ღChapter 2ღ[Tyler's Pic]~Pig Head!
ღChapter 3ღ[Mike's Pic]~Jealousy?
ღChapter 4ღ[Ashy's Pic]~Running Away
ღChapter 5ღ[Carl's Pic]~Is there a robber?
ღChapter 6ღ~The Kids
ღChapter 7ღ~Who is she dating with?
ღChapter 8ღ[Sam's Pic]~The Party
ღChapter 9ღ~Is she in danger?
ღChapter 10ღ~Running away AGAIN?!
ღChapter 11ღ[Jason's Pic]~You're a BABOON!
ღChapter 12ღ~Engaged? With who?
ღChapter 13ღ[Fiona's Pic]~The Struggle
ღChapter 14ღ~The Stay
ღChapter 15ღ~Is it LOVE?
ღChapter 16ღ~Argument
ღChapter 17ღ[Bracelet's Pic]~Birthday Gift
ღChapter 18ღ~The Farm
ღChapter 19ღ~I can't love you when my heart is not with me...
ღChapter 20ღ~I'M SO STUPID!!!
ღChapter 21ღ~I found you
ღChapter 22ღ~Vacation
ღChapter 23ღ~Confession?
ღChapter 24ღ~The Baby
ღChapter 25ღ[Thomas's Pic]~Will she accept it?
ღChapter 27ღ~The Introduction
ღChapter 28ღ~Am I able to forget him?
ღChapter 29ღ~Letting him go...
ღChapter 30ღ~The Meeting..
ღChapter 31ღ~Is it really her?
ღChapter 32ღ~The Come Back
ღChapter 33ღ~Love with a price
ღChapter 34ღ~A date
ღChapter 35ღ~Gone
ღChapter 36ღ~Marriage for All

ღChapter 26ღ~The Interview

2.4K 18 1
By vXvAnimeLovervXv

Enjoy the next upload everyone ^_^

*************************************************************************** 

“Will you marry me Jasmine?” I look at Thomas. Why is my heart still not wanting to accept it?

“Sorry Thomas, I can’t accept you. Please understand. You’re a really smart and kind person that any girl would love to have as a husband. I’m not worth of your time.”

“And any girl is you and you’re worth of my time…”

“You don’t know me yet Thomas. You don’t know who I really am.”

“I don’t have to because since I’ve known you, you’re the best person I’ve ever met. Please do consider it.” he smiled and walked away.

“What is wrong with you Ming? You’re letting your chance getting away.”

“I’m not Dean. It’s just that I can’t think him as someone who will come to my life.”

“Ming, you may not need a husband but Kyle need a father. There will be a time he will be asking ‘Who is my papa?’ or ‘Where is papa?’. That time, who are you going to point to?”

“I’ll point you then.”

“Ming~”

“Okay okay. I don’t know…If he ask me that question, I’ll sort it out that time. Meanwhile, let’s not think about it.”

“Ming…”

“I gotta go now. Patient’s to look after you see.” I walked away from Dean. I know if I stay there longer, he would persuade me into accepting Thomas when my heart is closed.

***

“Ah Ming ah. Where have you been ah? So long me look for you ah.”

“Ah Chun. I went to work. Have you forgot about it?”

“Ah Ming ah. You always go missing and me stay here do nothing but sleep.”

“Ah Chun, didn’t I tell you to go and help out at Kuen’s place?”

“I dowan le. He very noisy. Stay there I go kanasai le.”

“Ah Chun…didn’t I tell you not to talk about a person like that?”

“Ah Ming ah. Neve mind le. He very kanasai. I kanasai here lo.”

“You need to learn to speak more english properly.”

“Aya…no need ah. Me talk like this is very hor liao lo. No want le.”

“Ah Chun ah…”

“Aya. Neve mind la. Me want to sleep sleep ady. Bye bye lo.” I saws him walking into his room. Since I came, a guy who never spoke English starts speaking in 2 years time and it took me ages to get him used to it. I felt as if my English is getting rotten.

Jia Chun is only 2 years younger than me but then his never stop working hard as a electrician. Although he maybe rude at a certain of time but then in other words, he’s the kindest person you’ll ever see here.

*Knock knock*

I went to the door and saw Fa Long standing there with his gang.

“Hey Ming Ling.”

“What do you want?”

“I want you to pay the money that your aunt owe me.”

“I told you a long time ago that I’ll slowly pay you. Besides, I only have like thousand yuan more so it’s not a big deal.”

“Really? I thought 2 thousand.” he grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

“Let me go!”

“Not till you give back my money.” Suddenly, I was pulled into someone’s arm.

“If you want money that much, I’ll give you.” I looked up and saw Thomas looking straight at his eyes.

“I don’t need your filthy money Chang Min.”

“Filthy you say…”

“Then what else? Honorable?” he let go off me and grabbed his collar.

“Thomas! Let go off him.”

“But Jasmine…”

“Thomas…you’re a doctor. Remember that and you have no rights to take your anger onto someone that’s not even worth it!” Slowly, he let go of Fa Long’s collar.

“You’ll pay for this Chang Min. Just wait and see. You! Get the money ready!” He stormed away from the place.

“Why do you always pick a fight with him?”

“What else do you want me to do? He’s an ass hole during school time and now like a pig.”

“Thomas…”

“This is why I want you to be mine forever. It hurts to see you get hurt.”

“Oh Thomas, do you know that you’re really cute when you’re angry.” I pinched his cheek.

“Stop changing the topic Jasmine.”

“Who’s changing? Nobody are. Anyway, I made red bean soup. Lets have some.” I smiled at him as I went to the kitchen.

“Mama, I’m hungry.”

“I know darling. There’s red bean soup. Go and have some.” he smiled and turned to Thomas.

“Daddy, can you feed me.” not again…

“Sure Kyle, daddy will feed you.” I noticed a smirk on his lips. What was he thinking?!

“Thomas, why did you taught him to call you daddy? I’ve been reminding him not to but then end up he’s used to it.” I crossed my arms and look at Thomas as he fed Kyle.

“What’s wrong with that? No matter what, I’ll be his father soon anyway.”

“Thomas.”

“Does Kyle love daddy?”

“Hmmm…” as Kyle chew his red beans.

“Does Kyle want daddy to be Kyle’s papa?”

“Kyle want. Kyle love daddy a lot. Kyle want daddy to be Kyle’s papa.” I saw Kyle kissing Thomas’s cheek. Without me realizing it, my tears slowly drip down. It’s sad to see how Kyle’s living without his father. I quickly left the place from feeling more emotional. I sat at the balcony looking at the sun set.

(FLASHBACK)

“If there is an opportunity, where would you go?” I looked at Tyler as I drank my coco.

If ever there’s an opportunity…I’ll go to a place where that person would only stay by my side and never leave me.”

Where’s that?” I stared at him without blinking my eyes.

Do you want to know?” he got closer and smirked.

Y-Yes.” my voice trembled a little. Why is my heart pumping fast?

Badly?” He close the distance of us and whispered in my ears with a romantic tone.

Ba-badly wh-what?” I voice trembled badly. Bad voice. Bad voice. Even worst, my body slowly trembled itself when he slowly hugged me.

Do you want to know badly?” slowly, he licked my ear lobe.

Y-Yes” my eyes shut tight in his arms with me not moving an inch.

Deep in your heart where you can’t even throw me away.”

Tyler-"

Shhh…Don’t say a word. I want only you and no one else.”

Tyler…”

No matter what, I’ll find you and cuff you so that you’ll never run away from me.”

Why are you doing this to me?”

What?” he licked my lips making me to mourn.

You’re confusing me Tyler. I don’t want to feel these confusion.”

What are those?” Again he licked my lips and start sucking my neck causing me not to concentrate in what I was about to say.

Ty-Ty….mmm…Tyler….”

Hmm?” he continued. I tried resist him but then he’s so tempting me. I never realize what was going on for a few minutes until my mug fell on the ground leading us to go apart for a moment. He looked at me and came closer to me but I blocked him from getting closer.

Don’t!”

Ming?”

No Tyler. We can’t be together no matter what.”

What are you talking about?”

This is all a lie. We’re just making a fake engagement into a real one.”

What’s wrong with that?”

Don’t you see? We’re not meant at all to be together. You’re confused Tyler. Remember we have a contract between us.”

You’re saying that you want all this to be just a contract?”

I’m saying that we can’t be more than a boss and a secretary.”

Wh-“

I know that if I give in, you’ll just give me a hard time in the office soon after all these end.”

What are you talking about?”

Please don’t think that I’m stupid Tyler. I heard you talking to Carl once about making me a hard time the longer time I’m working here. It’s better we stay away from anything and keep this as a business.”

Ming…”

It’s only one to two days more before all these ends and we’ll be back in being boss and secretary. I don’t want to confuse my feelings and I don’t want you to do so as well.”

Fine. Before this all end, I want to ask you something.”

What’s that?”

Within these time since the contract, have you ever once had feelings towards me?”

No.”

None at all?”

Not a single bit?”

Not a single dot. You never were in my heart. I had my deal done. Did you had any towards me?” there was a silence and he never laid away his from me.

Not a single tiny emotion. So, best off luck Miss Ming.” I saw him turn away. Un-realizing, my tears start dripping slowly.

(FLASHBACK)

When I opened my eyes, my tears drip the last drop. I curled myself into a ball. It’s true. I can’t let go of him at all. No matter how I try to ignore him, it hurts me so badly. I knew who he was. When I arrived here, my aunty was asking me about my fiancee. I said I never had any and she start telling me the whole story reminding me of what happened before and I realize that Tyler was my fiancee since I was a baby and he had to leave to overseas and end up I didn’t know about my fiancee at all.

Tyler…

***

“Jasmine! Come with me.” Thomas pulled me from the ward to the meeting hall.

“Why am I-”The moment he pushed the door, there were reporters and photographers. What’s going on here? We went to the front prepared table and chair and sat.

“So Dr. Thomas, how long have you been working as a doctor?”

“It’s since I was a HO.”

“It’s really interesting that since you’re just a MO but you’re able to get that heart surgery done.”

“It’s all hard work I should say. I have to thank my senior doctors for teaching me out.”

“Who is your inspiration?”

“The person who inspire me the most is this lady nurse who is just by my side now.” I turned to him in shock. What is he trying to do?! THOMAS!

“Who is she to you, Dr Thomas?”

“She’s someone I love for 4 years and someone who’ll be my fiancee and soon to be wife.” WHAT?! What the heck are all of this?!

“She’s so cute and pretty. Do you love her Dr?”

“Very much.” Suddenly, he did something that he had never done before. He slowly pulled me in and pressed his lips against mine. My mind slowly went blank. He pulled away slowly and smiled at the reporters. Why is this feeling so nostalgic?

I looked around but then my view was getting blur. I tried looking at Thomas but then I couldn’t see anything. I felt like grabbing his arm but then I’m not sure. Slowly everything went blank.

I don’t know how long it was but it felt a long time. I opened my eyes and saw someone sleeping at the couch. This memory…

“You’re awake.”

“Thomas…”

“Haven’t I told you to eat properly? Now, you have to get yourself in IV now.”

“Eat?” I slowly sat up and looked at him.

“Look, you have to eat if you’re going to become strong and work here.” he slowly start feeding me food. After we talked a while, I slept back.

***

“JASMINE!” I was writing my report until one of my work mate came to me.

“Yes?” I didn’t look at her for a moment as I was busy writing.

“How come you’ve been hiding this matter from us for a long time?”

“Huh? Wait a moment alright. Let me get this done.” I quickly wrote my report and looked at her. “So?”

“How come you never told any of us about you dating with Dr Thomas?”

“Dating? Who said I was dating?”

“Look at this!” she showed me a magazine in chinese.

(Translated)

Dr Thomas who had done the surgery of a girl age 3 was successful and he’s only a Medical Officer. When we questioned him about his inspiration, he showed a staff nurse who was sitting beside him saying that she’s his 4 years love is to be his fiancee and soon to be wife on no time. She’s really a pretty lady and staffs from the wards where she works with praises her of her work.

(END)

This can’t be…There was even a picture of both of us kissing for a moment. IT CAN’T BE! I took the magazine and went to his office. When I went in, he was writing his report.

“What is this?”

“This what?” he put down his pen and looked at me with smile.

“How can you say to them like that and you kissed me right in front of them? What were you thinking Thomas?!” I placed the magazine pointing at the picture.He stood up and faced me.

“So? What’s wrong about this Jasmine?”

“What’s wrong? Everything is wrong. I never said about getting married to you and even worst this picture? In front of everyone? Do you know how embarrassing this is?! I seriously…” suddenly he pulled me into another kiss. He pressed harder to mine forcing his tongue into me. I quickly pushed him away.

*PANG*

“I HATE YOU!” My tears fell as I slowly ran out of the room. How could he do this to me? I never asked for this.

*Thomas’s POV*

I stared at the white ceiling after she left an hour ago. I can still feel he palm over my cheek. I never meant to do that but then I couldn’t control myself. I’ve tried myself to win her heart but she never took interest in me for a single moment. No matter how close I tried to get to her, she seems to be like roses with thorns where you can’t touch her.

“How long are you going to stare the ceiling? Don’t worry, that ceiling is not going to help you out.” I turned to the door and saw Samuel standing with his arms folded.

“Sam…”

“What were you thinking about kissing her like that?”

“I’m sorry Sam. I just can’t control my feelings. She said it’s embarrassing to kiss in front of everyone. It sounds like ‘kiss me in private and I’ll accept it‘. Do you know how it feels?”

“I don’t know because I’ve never done it before.”

“Sam…you sound as if I’ve done a very big mistake.”

“What are you trying to do actually?”

“I’m trying to get her to look at me.”

“How are you going to let her look at you when she’s already not getting a person out of her head?”

“What do you mean?”

“She had someone who was with her for a long time and because of how that person spent time with her, he stays in her mind till now.”

“Is he dead?”

“Nope, he’s far away from here.”

“He left her?”

“She left him.”

“What?”

“The little boy you see with her is the baby of the person whom she once left her heart to.”

“Are they divorced?”

“They’re not even married.”

“Don’t tell me that they’re…”

“Yup. If you can get her to forget him, you can win her. He was even…”

“Stop.”

“Why?”

“I want to hear this from her and not from anyone else. I want to know from her myself.”

“It’s not easy you know.”

“I’ll do anything as long as I’m able to get her to love me back and forget that man.”

****************************************************************

So, will Thomas able to make her forget of Tyler? What do you think? Comment please ^O^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1.4K 49
One inexperienced introverted girl, an appealing rich daredevil, one domineering sultry blonde, a bully, the psychopath and the gregarious best frien...
257K 8.4K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
237K 9.2K 79
"Is there a reason you decided to spill your drink all over me," he asks calmly, his eyes forming an even more intense glare as he pats the sticky bl...
1.6M 35.1K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...