Stay With Me Your All I Need

Par jimmynewtron

Book #2 This is the sequel to In Love Bye Now. If you haven't read the 1st book you gotta read it 1st. Don't... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1 The b.s.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Yes Dani
Chapter 4 No He Didn't !
Chapter 5 Why her ?
Chapter 6 If there's a question of my heart
Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 I miss Him
Chapter 10 Maybe I should Call
Chapter 11 Wonderland
Chapter 12 Superman
Chapter 13 Damn
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 For you I Will
Chapter 17 I still, he still, we still
Chapter 19 P & G
Chapter 20 Ain't gone beg
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Could We Get a Room
Chapter 23 King
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 All things Go

Chapter 18 You

507 31 23
Par jimmynewtron

Carlos Pov

I got out of Lee's lap and told him to come on. We walked out to the sand to get a better view of this great sight. The water was so nice and calm.

"Chulo let's go closer."

I was walking on his right side and I put my left arm on his waist and he put his right hand in my left back pocket. He think he slick grabbing my butt.

It wasn't completely empty out here as far as I could see it was a good twenty people out here.

"Awww you guys are so cute." A older couple complimented to us.

"Thanks" we said in unison.

The closer we got to the water the colder the air got but it was comfortable. " you ok baby ?"

"Yes Lee, I just wanna catch Starbucks before they close."

"Bae it's almost twelve a.m."

"So the one like ten minutes from here close at 2 a.m."

"Ok if you want it you got it,ok ?"

"Thanks let's enjoy the beach."

After almost an hour of talking and mistakenly seeing three couples have sex it was time to go. We made it to the car and left.

"You want to go inside it's almost 1:30 a.m. "

" Yeah."

We went inside and I almost choked I see Jabari sitting at a table alone.

"Bae im tired let's go through the drive thru." I suggested to avoid the obvious.

"Chulo were already inside and it's only one person in front of us."

"I know but - "

"Los ? What's good yo ? It's been a good minute. How's school?" Bari interrupted and Lee just looked.

"Ayo bruh , you gotta come correct I know you seen us talking, the fuck is yo problem pussy nigga."

"Lee chill." I whisper yelled.

"Hey you" I said to Bari then I grabbed Lee's hand and walked to the car. Fuck man now I can't get my ventti white chocolate mocha with no whip cream, no foam, 7 pumps, hot as you can make it, stir it from the bottom. Fuck man.

.................

Lee's Pov

I had a great relaxing time with Chulo. The love making was indescribable, the walk on the beach was nice, we talked alot. Then we get to Starbucks and this irrelevant as nigga interrupted us talking like it's ok.

I don't care who you think you are but I will check anybody. Tf he thought this was.

................

I know my baby wanted Starbucks and I fucked it up but I can make it up.

"Bae my fault, I just gotta learn to control myself."

"It's straight bruh."

"You sure, cause you know I will go back."

"Im sure, Lee..... what you have planned for tomorrow ?"

"You know I don't plan shit I just do it."

"True, how about we go ball with the homies."

"Nah I ain't feeling that. We can just chill, you want to be laid up on me anyway."

"I guess but I'm surprised you don't want to ball but its whatever."

"Yeah, now get yo sexy ass upstairs and get naked, king ready for you."

He went right upstairs. I'm such a hypocrite man. I was at the court with Bryce and we were balling hard on half court. When I checked him back he didn't get the ball so it went down court.

Flashback

"B... ayo you straight bruh ?"

"Yeah just gotta lil winded."

"Old ass lol but go get some water I'll get the ball."

I just jogged towards the ball and as soon as I reached down someone came up and grabbed it and said my name.

"Levi ? Nah it can't be Levi richboy Ross."

"Jaycob ." Was all I could say.

"Damn bruh I gets no love ? "

"Sup." I wasn't trying to be one worded I was just shocked. I haven't seen him since I was 17 that was a bad day.

"Bruh here's your ball, I see you on some other shit, so I won't bother you."

I just caught the ball when he passed it to me and walked away.

I started to -

End of flashback

"Levi bruh I know you hear me calling you. " Chulo snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him he had on a tank top and gym shorts.

"My fault bae."

"What's taking you so long? And why you haven't answered your phone, Viv called just a minute ago I think something is wrong its like 2 a.m."

I reached into my pocket for my phone. I didn't respond to Chulo simply because I just need to know what is going on. Nobody's answering the house phone so I called her cell.

"Hey ma, what's wrong?"

"Boy you need to answer the phone when I call you, I called over 5 times. Jr's slipped into a coma. Were at arrowhead." I had another speechless moment.

"Fuuuuuuuccck.... Jr"

"Lee, you scaring me bruh what's going on?"

I silently cried and motioned Chulo to follow me. He put on his slides, we got to the garage and I threw him the keys.

"Arrowhead" is all I could say, while stuttering and crying.

I got in the passenger side and sat there wondering what happened? I texted B even though I know he sleep. I swear we got there in like ten minutes. I slowly walked in and la la ran to me crying.

"Nuni gone be alright bro." I hugged her back and tried not to cry.

Pops had his arms wrapped around mom's til he saw me. He walked over to me.

"Son come here." My dad pulled me into a hug and I swear I never seen him cry a day in my life.

"Pops what's wrong? What happened to my baby ?"

"He came in the room over and hour ago saying he didn't feel good. I just felt his forehead, you know, natural instinct. He was burning up and I woke up your mom. She gave him medicine and he got in bed with us. Not even 20minutes later we woke up to him throwing up every where. I picked him up and rubbed his back making sure that he got it all out. Your mom was going to change the sheets and I told her I'll bring him to the tub and I'll change the sheets. While I -"

I swear my pops just broke down I couldn't hold back the tears. I walked him to the nearby seats and we sat down.

"Pops, you gotta finish, I have to know." He shook his head while wiping the tears. He took like a minute then continued.

"Son my bad...... While I was changing the sheets your mom screamed, I swear I can still hear her voice ringing in my ear. I ran to her and I seen Jr passed out on the bathroom floor looking black. Son I know were black but I guess I'm trying to say darker than he normally is. Your mom was constantly screaming. I picked him up we came straight here. All they said is he's in a coma nothing more or less."

"Thanks pops go back to moms, I'll be over there soon."

"Son go speak to your mom."

"Pops I respect you but I can't right now cause you know she gone have me crying then start babying me. I need to know if there's any updates on Jr. Ill be right back."

"I understand."

I turned to walk away to the nurse desk and Chulo is running behind me.

"Levi where you think you going ?"

"Bae I swear I'm not going to do nothing crazy, just want to know about my son." I sorta yelled

"Okay" he said walking away but the way he said it was as if he's hurt or something.

"Bae come here." I yelled towards him. He turned around looking sad but not mad.

"I love you ok? I didn't mean to respond like that, I just..... bae this shit hurts man its like im losing my life. Part of me wants to be civil and wait and the other part wants answers yesterday. I feel like my heart stopped beating, I feel -" I just broke down in his arms. I just can't fathom life right now. I want to take Jr's spot but deep down I know he's going to be alright.

"Levi it's ok to cry bruh it's your son, our son. Everything will be fine, I just need you to be strong for the rest of the family. Can you do that ?"

I lifted my head from his chest and kissed him. I know I gotta get myself together.

"Fam." I see Bryce carrying a sleeping Jordan while his girlfriend is holding a teddy bear and balloons.

"Bruh thanks for coming man. I wouldn't wish this on -"

"Excuse me, family of Levi Ross Jr ?"

"Yes that's us." I said running up to him.

"Im Dr. Barnes, sorry to meet you under these circumstances. First I would like to have his parents or guardians to talk to on the side. I'm just realizing its so many of you."

I grabbed Chulo hand and waived my parents over.

"Ok Levi's going to be ok he'll just need to stay for two days I would like to monitor him due to his black out as well. It's strange but he showed signs of pneumonia but it's only a bad case of the flu which we got under control. Second I sincerely apologize for the false information about him being in a coma he just blacked out from the fall. Third I'm not trying to be judgemental but he needs to be on a strict diet and be a lil more active. He's not overweight it's just that his immune system should have been able to fight this fever. So its about 5 am were only giving him liquids until about 3pm or maybe before just to flush his system. If he's a little more active he'll prevent this from happening again. And last but not least he's up and is ready for visitors, so dad follow me."

"Thank you doctor."

"Yes thank you doctor." My mom's said.

I grabbed Chulo hand and walked to the room to see my baby. When we reached the room he's so busy watching tv that he doesn't see us come in. I need to ask the doctor if he's ok cause he does look darker than usual.

"Hey daddy's big man, are you feeling ok ?"

"Yes da, hi big man. You don't like me anymore ?"

"No I don't but its only cause I love you. I know you haven't seen me in a while but your daddy is going to bring you to have fun when you get better, right Lee ?" Chulo responded

"Of course anything you want."

"Yay, can you tell the nice lady to take this out my arm." He's referring to the iv in his arm.

"Jr I can but she can't, you gotta keep it so you can get better quick."

"Nooooooooo daddy, tell Grammy to come, I knowed she tell the lady."

"I thought you was my big boy ? "

"I am, I am."

"Ok then big boys don't cry. Just leave it and watch tv."

"Noooo tell Grammy to get teddy and blanky."

"Why you keep saying Grammy ? Why daddy can't get it?"

"Cause I didn't see you forever, I want you and big man to stay here."

"Ok, ok. I miss you too. If you want you can go back with me when you get better."

"Yay.... but what about Ari ? Grammy say I don't cry to be with you cause you working but you still love me."

"Yes, I love you, more than anything. I will make sure to spend more time with you. Uncle B here and auntie la."

"Ok I want Grammy first." And just like that I made it happen. I texted la about getting the blanky and teddy. Pops and mom's came in.

I just know my mom's going to be babying him the whole time.

"Jr im not leaving im just stepping outside the door." He looked at me and nodded. I walked out to answer my ringing phone.

"What ?"

"Don't what me Lee. I might be over three thousand miles away but that doesn't mean you can't call me when my baby gets rushed to the hospital........ quite are we ? Just like you have tabs on me, I have tabs on my baby so let me talk to him."

"Listen here, don't call me trying to play mommy now. I specifically asked your delusional ass to not call me unless it's about my baby. So if you don't mind I have a child to take care of, oh by the way as for you I ran out of fucks to give."

"So you saying as his mother I don't have the right to know if he's ok or not." Why'd I answer the phone better yet why didn't I hang up on her ass.

"Mother ? Yeah right please don't make me laugh. More like surrogate, yep sounds more like it. Rights ? You have none sweetie."

"I hear the queen coming out of you that so call man of yours finally fucked you."

"The funny thing is you are entitled to say whatever you want to yet and still you choose to talk about my relationship instead of trying to establish one with your son. Good bye." I just hung up not wanting to hear anything further.

I didn't notice I was walking while on the phone until I noticed how far I am from the room. When I walked inside the room la and Bryce was in the room. Jr's looking almost like himself he just looks tired now.

"What are y'all doing to my baby ?" I asked jokingly.

"Well your mom and I will be back in a few hours. Y'all don't disturb my grandson." Pops said.

They hugged Jr and left. I walked over to him.

"You ok Jr ?"

"Yes da"

"You not sleepy yet boy ?"

"Can you get in bed too ?" I responded by getting in the bed with him and he put his head on my shoulder.

"You happy now?"

"No you talking, we pose to sleep." Everyone heard and started laughing, I did too.

"Thank y'all for coming but I need him to sleep, y'all can come back like 12, again I appreciate y'all."

By this time everyone started with their see you laters but Jr was knocked out. Everyone left but Chulo.

"Im hungry Lee so I'm going to get some food, you want something ?"

"Naw im good just get back safe."

He left and I just started watching tv.

"Sup richboy, this ya lil man ?"

"Yeah, uh how you know I was here?"

"I know everything." He says walking close to me then I noticed my son is gone.

"Ayo anything you want to talk about it gotta wait cause im with my lil boy."

He walked closer and grabbed my dick through my pants. He zipped down my zipper and pulled out my soft member. I just couldn't move, he began to stroke me slowly with both hands and soon replaces his hands with his mouth.

"Damn you still suck a mean one."

"Hell yeah, you still the only one. Now relax while I get on top."

"Wait, wait im engaged and I don't have any condoms."

"I know your engaged but let me know when I should start caring. Besides we never used condoms before."

I wasn't able to respond due my member being encamped by his hungry yet tight entrance. He rode my member like his life depended on it. My eyes began to roll in the back of my head.

I finally opened my eyes only to see Jaycob riding me and Chulo watching with hurt in his eyes.

I moved quickly only to wake up and see the whole Jaycob thing was a dream, a disturbing one at that.

Fuck you Jaycob

Thanks for the support, votes, comments and reads. Sorry for the delay.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.3K 815 26
The third installment of the series, From Friends to Lovers. If you haven't read Book II, please stop! Save this to your library and go read Book II...
88K 7.1K 42
Sequel of "Housemaid of Mr.Darvid." You don't have to read the first part to read this but to avoid confusion on characters I would suggest to go thr...
6.9K 483 12
Book 2 of Cartina BloodLine. Read to Find Out More.
302K 15.5K 33
(boyxboy) Sequel to What A Catch, Kellin so you should probably go ahead and check that one out first!