Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Let Me Help You

840K 14.9K 3K
By zarrysupreme

Hai guys! Here's the new chapter! Comment & Votes! :)

I can’t believe the boy standing right in front of me was Harry. What is he doing out here this late and why did I have to be so unfortunate to run into him at this time.

“London, what the hell are you doing out here at this time of night? It’s fucking dark out here! You could’ve been killed! Do you know the kind of people who live around here?” Harry said his voice being concerned to being harsh in a matter of a second.

“What’s it’s you with what I’m doing? I don’t even know why you care so much about me anyways!” I screamed back at him. He’s treating me like a child.

“What are you talking about? I never said I cared about you forget that I probably never will!” he screamed back his words filled with rage.

“Good! Then you won’t care if I walk back home and leave! FUCK YOU!” I screamed will turning back and storming off in the opposite direction. I felt my eyes begin to well up. I don’t even know why I’m about to cry over some boy I just met. He’s so fucking bi-polar. In the beginning of the day he was nice and sweet and then in the afternoon he was all cocky and rude and now he’s demanding. I’ve never been the type of person to swear but he just gets me so mad.

“London!” he screamed from behind me which didn’t stop me from running away.

“LONDON! I swear to god if you don’t come back over here I’ll” he screamed through clenched teeth. He began sprinting towards me

“Or you’ll what? Hurt me like you already did today! Sorry but I’m not a fucking puppet!” I shouted back at him while stopping in my tracks.

“I didn’t mean to do that! It was an accident, I said sorry!” he defended himself while running his hand through his mop of curls. He was only a couple of feet away from me but I kept taking steps back.

“Just let me help you! I’ll drive you back to your place. I don’t want you walking home in the dark.”

I don’t even know if I should say yes or no. This might just be one of his bad boy ways.

“Please” he said. I could hear the faint desperation in his voice.

Why the hell does what to “help” me so bad?

Before I could even think twice I blurted out “Fine”

He carefully went over to me and grabbed arm, taking me towards the direction of his car. I winced back in pain and stopped and looked at me.

“Are you okay?” he worriedly asked while looking me right in the eyes which made me uncomfortable.

“Yeah, I just scraped my arm. It’s no big deal” I said back while avoiding eye contact. My arm was killing me but I wasn’t going to tell him that.

“Let me see your arm” he commanded.

I was done fighting with him so I gave him my arm. If I wasn’t so exhausted I would’ve said no.

As he was inspecting my arm his eyebrows began to furrow.

“What the hell? You’re bleeding all the way from your elbow to your hand and you said you were fine!” he said while scoffing.

I couldn’t even respond because he was dragging me down the street.

We were walking for about 5 minutes and I was becoming so impatient.

“Where are we going?”

“To my house” he said while pulling me ahead. The houses were beginning to get bigger and bigger as we walked past.

“Your... house?!” I practically choked out.

“Yes”

“Why?”

“You’re bleeding. You must be dumb to think I’m going to take you home with a bleeding arm.” He said while turning a corner and leading us up a pathway.

I had to blink twice to confirm what I’m seeing. A mansion as big as half a block is right in front of me. He lives here? Omg

He didn’t even knock on the door he just walked into the house. I was mesmerized by the appearance inside. His house looked like one of those homes’ you’d see on MTV cribs where the celebrities live. A doubled staircase, huge plasma TVs, polish wood floor, spotlights, etc. It was beautiful.

I was snapped out of it when he spoke.

“Sit here, I’ll be back in a second” he said while walking off somewhere. I took a seat on the couch next to a table top.

I sat there idly until he returned back with a medical kit in his hands. He placed it down on the table while making his way over to me

 “Can I have your arm please?”

I gave him my arm and he walked us over to the sink to so he could rinse off the blood on my arm. Most of it washed away but there some still threatening to come out.

He walked us back over to where I was sitting previously and moved his chair in front of mine. He placed this medical equipment on the table besides us.

He picked up the alcohol and poured some onto a cloth.

“This might sting.” He said before dabbing my arm with it. I jerked my arm back but he still kept my arm in his grip.

“Sorry” he quietly mumbled while dabbing it a couple of more times.

“Why are being so nice to me” I asked while looking up from my eyelashes.

“I don’t know, you’re different.” He said while shrugging his shoulders. How could a boy with too many tattoos and piercings have a good in his bad?

“Different? As in how?” I asked confusedly.

“Everything”

“Are you scared of me? He asked while staring at me.

“No” I quietly said.

I looked at him as he put ointment on my arm and wrapped a gauze pad around it. He made sure everything was done right and that there were no mistakes.

“Thank you” I said while he gently placed my arm on my lap.

“You’re welcome” he murmured as he walked away most likely so he could put the stuff away.

He came back down the stairs with keys in his hand and with a hoodie on. He made his way over to where I was and shook the keys in his hand.

“It’s time to go babe.” He said while opening up the front door.

I made my way up from the couch and walked over to where he stood. I walked through the door and waited for him to lock the door. He unlocked the car that was sitting in the driveway which happened to be an all-black Range Rover. He walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me and then closed it when I got in. He ran over to his door and hopped into the car. He turned the car on and turned the music down on low as he backed up out of the driveway.

“Where do you live?” he asked while driving down the street.

I told him my address and he nodded his head since he knew where it was. There were a few droplets of water hitting on the window but I couldn’t care less.

That’s until it started pouring outside. The rain was hitting the windows hard and Harry turned the window wipers on. It looked like a hurricane. The wind was blowing hard too. I never remembered the news saying that it was going to rain today.

Harry pulled up into the front of my house and I was about to leave when he stopped me.

“Wait!” he said while taking off his hoodie and handing it over to me.

“No, it’s okay I don’t need it. I’ll just run into the house.” I said while looking at his hoodie in his hand.

“Just take it. You’re going to get wet.” He said while pushing it into my hands.

I opened the hoodie up and put it over my head and stuck my arms through. It was soo warm and smelt like cigarettes and cologne mixed. His smell is intoxicating.

“Thanks” I said while opening up the door and putting the hood up. I ran over to the front door and stuck my keys in then walked inside.

I looked from the window and saw that he pulled off once he saw that I was inside and safe.

****

I offically love you guys omgg! I got 120+ votes on the last chapter??! Ahhh ahah you guys like omg love this story or?! Also this storyy is #113!!!!! *Faintsss* You guys are soo perfect I don't even know what to do anymore! It's so close to being in the top 100! :) Thanks so much guyss! So please comment & votee it means soo much! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 303 19
You always knew you were different from the other kids. You knew things the others could never remember. Like how sometimes monsters were on the surf...
1.1K 114 45
You live in a valley with your parents until your 5 then they disappear for some reason but your friends family promised to watch you until you and y...