The Silver-Gold Reaper

By JesindaWilliams

Calico Camellia, an untrusting half breed, is on a mission for revenge and the destruction of the vampire rac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

42 1 0
By JesindaWilliams

Calico's P.O.V.

I stuck the nozzle in the gas tank and waited for it to be done. I stared at the meter and let myself imagine that it was helping it go faster.

A truck pulled up behind my car at the next gas pump. It was four rowdy men. I sighed in irritation. I wish I hadn't put on shorts and a white button up and boots, but then again, I would still be bothered.

I could feel another soul inside the store and it was lusting that damn leech. I was angry that I wanted to go in and rip off the girl or guys head off. I was hating the fact that I was feeling so possessive over that damn bastard and as soon as the Wench solved my problem I was taking his head for my prize.

The men stepped out of the car and as soon as they saw me they started nudging each other like high school boys. God, I hated high school. I thought about my statement. Never mind, I never attended high school, but middle school and elementary was awful.

One of the guys walked over to me and leaned against my car.

Great, I'll have to buy a new one and burn this one.

I continued to stare at the gas meter as he leaned towards me with, what he thought was a sexy smile.

"Hey, babe, why don't you go to a part with us?" he asked. I ignored him. I hated parties they were so loud and crowded. It stank of alcohol and stupid drunks were always trying to grope people, while others were fucking each other all over the place.

"Oh, so you want to play hard to get," he chuckled and looked back at his friends. He turned back towards me and ran his hands through my long thigh length hair.

"I like a challenge," he whispered in my ear, making me narrow my eyes, "your hair is beautiful. How did you get it to look like this? It's gorgeous."

I turned towards him and smiled as he gasped when he saw my liquid gold eyes.

"Everything is real," I said, he laughed in disbelief, but stopped and stepped back, shouting when I pulled the nozzle out of the tank and poured the gasoline on him.

"Hey! What the hell?!"

I smiled, innocently and tilted my head slightly, "Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

He smiled at me and walked towards me and put his arm around my shoulder, "That's okay, Babe."

I poured more gas on him and grinned maliciously as he jumped back and cursed again. He was angry this time.

He looked at me furiously and took a threatening step forward.

"What the hell-" he started, but I already had a flip lighter in hand and I flicked the lid off and revealed a flame.

He stepped back.

"Hey, I don't want any problems. Just calm down," he urged.

"Get back in your truck and take off," I ordered.

"You wouldn't."

I beamed, brightly, "Oh? Is that a challenge?"

"Your fucking crazy!" he cursed, his friends stopped laughing and were watching, warily. No one was even trying to help him. Such loyal friends. Note the sarcasm.

"Crazy? No, Baby," I sneered the word, "I'm fucking insane."

He ran back to his truck and I watched them all drive away.

I put my lighter away, unbuttoned my shirt until you could see my red bra and the swell of my breasts, before walking into the store.

I looked around for Bones and found him standing at the freezer aisle.

"You! Hurry up, so we could take off already! We don't have all day, Leech!" I snapped.
I turned and looked at the cashier, who was giving me a sneer as she looked me over.
We glared at each other and I walked over to the chocolate rack and grabbed some Almond Joy, Snickers, Kit Kat, Baby Ruth, Reese's, and Payday. I turned around and walked back to the cash register, where Bones stood waiting for me and the slutty cashier was making eyes at him. I couldn't help the satisfaction I felt that he ignored her in favor of watching me. I put my purchases on the counter with his things and let him pay for it.

The slut smiled at him and ran her disgusting hands up his arm as she leaned forward to display her fake tits, which, by the way, were not so on display when I first walked in.

"You know if I were your girlfriend, I would never talk to you so horribly," she said with a too sweet smile.

I shoved Bones away and got in her face and smiled, viciously.

"If you were his girlfriend, he'd have an STD. Especially, with the men you fucked. Sluts belong in a whore house. I could give you directions."

She glared and I let power seep out of my pores to fill the air.
She looked away, her human instincts warning her off from a threat. Subconsciously, telling her that she was fucking with a predator.

She quickly bagged the food and cashed the check.

We walked out of the store and back to the car all the while Bones was staring at me. When we got in the car is when I noticed how big the bag was.

I frowned, "Damn, did you buy the whole store?"

I put the bag in my lap and looked through it all. There was a bunch of cold drinks, that I didn't mind, and a bunch of junk food. Again, I didn't mind.

"I didn't know what you liked," he said and shrugged.

I stared at him while I felt my heart swell.

"These are for me?" I asked, blushing and smiling a little shyly.

His jaw dropped an inch. I mentally shook my head and glared at him, trying to cover that embarrassing moment.

"Their was no need," I snapped and threw the bag at him and started driving away from the station.

He huffed and looked out the window as he mocked me, quietly.

"Oh, thanks so much, Bones. You're so considerate after all I didn't eat this morning and I was hungry," he mimicked me. I did not sound like that and I wasn't sure if I should be annoyed.

"No problem, Calico, what are partners for?" he spoke for himself.

"You are so thoughtful, Bones, where have you been all my life?" he interlaced his finger held it to his cheek and batted his eyes, "You just get me so much. Sigh."

 I snickered and giggled, I had turned to stare at him, still not sure if I should be offended, but when he actually said  'sigh' instead of doing the action I couldn't help but, find it funny. 

He looked at me in surprise and I quickly turned back to the road, biting my lip. I tried to put a hard mask back on my face, but it was no use. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks and the twinkle in my eyes. It had been a long time since I laughed. A real laugh. Not a cold fake one that I do to mock my kills.

Every time I laughed it made me feel lighter. Happier. I always enjoyed being happy since I had never been happy until I met Winnie. Winnie, who can't laugh anymore. I sobered up.

The air filled with a tense silence once again.

"So," he said, "what was that back at the store?"

"What?" I frowned in confusion.

"Someone seemed a little jealous."

"I don't know why she was," I said, deciding to play dumb, "you're a leech."

"I was talking about you."

"I wasn't jealous," It was kind of the truth. I was being territorial, not jealous, there's a difference.

"Don't worry, I like you better," he said, out of the blue. I made a strangled sound, but didn't comment.

"Weren't you laughing just a while ago?"

No comment.

"Now, you're all Ice Queen again."

No comment.

. . . . . "Are you on your period?" he asked.

I looked at him and blinked in confusion, "What?"

"Are. You. On. Your. Period?"

I ignored the fact that he spoke to me like I was a child.

"Period?" I repeated, dumbly.

"Yes, are you on it?"

I was beyond confused.

"A- a dot? Why would I have a dot? Why would I be on a dot?" I asked.

He stared at me, "You're kidding, right?"

"No."

"I'm talking about your cycle. Your monthly. Mother nature. Process of becoming a woman. A woman's curse and a guy's cock-blocker.The baby starter."

I blinked at him and looked back at the road.

"Didn't your Mom teach you anything?"

I turned a glare on him and bared my teeth.

"She. Isn't. My. Mother." I spoke slowly and precisely.

"A period is the monthly process, that woman have, to prepare them for pregnancy."

I shook my head, not understanding.

"It cleans out the bad blood in the woman's system."

I shook my head again.

"Blood comes out of your vagina."

"Oh, god! That is gross! What the hell?!" I said in disgust, "No, I don't have those."

He narrowed his eyes at me and then, shrugged, "I guess if you were, I would be able to smell it."

"That is so nasty," I grimaced.

"How long until we get to Chesterfield?"

I didn't say anything and pulled into a driveway.

"We're here," I said and got out of the car and went to the porch.

I heard him follow after me and I was impatient to get this problem solved so I could toss the leech and take off.

At the same time, though, I was really sad that I wanted to kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 140 28
A sweet, innocent 19yr girl, who wanted nothing more than to read books about love. Knowing how she fantasizes of meeting someone, who'd treat her li...
354 3 24
"A new collaborative Destiel story for the ages? Brought to you by @HearMe-Out and @Coramis, this is a romantic story to keep you warm at night. Cast...
745 71 22
Her name broke the very foundations of which the world of men stood on,her fangs pierced the very souls of monsters and her eyes held the pain and ra...
24.5K 839 34
Being one of the only mortals left on the earth Roselyn Williams has been on the run from hundreds of creatures. Her blood is craved by the richest v...