Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Fifty-One

1.7K 37 28
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
I Need Your Love by Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harris____________________________________________________

After I put on the pretty little black dress on, Gemma straightened my hair a little, she did on sexy smokey eye makeup, pink lipgloss , I wore some high heels and I was ready. Long time I didnt have a GNO, I was so excited to go have fun with Gemma and Mom, it would have been better if Harry could come with us but I respect his need of sleep so let him have all the sleep he wanted.

"Girls are you rea--WOW MELANIE! You look perfect"Mom entered Gemma's room and gasped when she saw in front of the mirror of the dressing table, I blushed smiling a little shy.

"Thank you, thanks to Gemma for making me beautiful and to make me buy the dress"I said truthfully which made Gemma and Mom laugh nicely.

"What can I say , I have good taste in fashion right?"Gemma asked boasting herself and I nodded agreeing, of course she had awesome fashion. The Styles never go out of style right? Always.

"You bet you do! Mom you too look...so beautiful"I cooed admiring Harry's mother wearing a long white and blue sleeveless dress, it was simple and classy, yet girly as well which suited her so perfectly.

"Thanks love, are you ready to go?"She asked us and we yelled happily as we were ready to go. Oh I forgot to tell wat was Gemma wearing, this beautiful blondie wore the pretty jumpsuit black and we bought yesterday. I was the one who slightly curled the end of her hair and she let them loose beautifully. We three left the house and got in Gemma's car but this time it was Mom who was driving.

"Ok girls I have to warn you, tonight we will only drink mocktails... yup its not an alcohol night tonight, I want you to remember this night without forgetting anything the next day understood"Mom told us in a very motherly advice tone and we nodded like the good girls we were. See? With them I wouldnt be in trouble, I was totally safe with them. Nothing to worry.

Anne Styles's Pov

(A/N: Yeah here Harry's parents are not divorced, if you were one of the before chapters, Harry said to Melanie he lost his father... just reminding :) )

I hope you people remember what was the purpose of this GNO right?  I was helping my son to plan to make the most unforgettable night with his loving girlfriend he loved more than anything. You know why I said to the girls not to drink any alcohol tonight? Well if Melanie got drunk, she wouldnt enjoy her night entirely and the next day she wouldnt remember a  thing, that was unacceptable especially for her first time. You do know what Im talking about right? Her first time had to be perfect, for her and for Harry. Even for him it would be his first love making. Seeing Harry so happy made my heart of a mother really really happy. Melanie was the sweetest thing ever.

I drove to the nearest club to our house but it was still a good distance. We showed our IDs to the two strong bodyguards at the entrance and they let us inside, the place was already housefull, music jamming through the speakers, sweaty bodies either dancing, dirty dancing, making out... some people drinking at the counter. Tonight, Gemma, Melanie and I was dancing all night like crazy, I loved these two girls, they made me feel young again.

"I still feel bad we left Harry and we're enjoying here"Melanie pouted ,  making Gemma and I exchange looks at each other like we had the same thing in our minds. Melanie was alwaus thinking about Harry for each and everything, she was now thinking too much about him.

Don't worry sweetheart, you're soon about to get it. Harry's waiting for you sweetie!

"Aww dont worry, he'll be fine, he can cook himself if he wakes up hungry!"Gemma said and I nodded in agreement and I had another thought that striked my mind, a dirty thought.

"Once he gets his dinner, he wont get enough of yo-it"I said quickly without making it obvious that I was talking about the sex between my son and his gorgeous girlfriend. I hoped she didn't notice but like Harry said, she was so innocent and he loved that so much.

"I still miss him"Melanie said softly turning her smile into a small frown or a cute pout formed on her lips. She's adorable.

"Nuh uh uh not pouting, we're dancing and having fun tonight, smile baby smile!"Gemma said putting her arm around Melanie hoping to make her smile, seeing my daughter's funny faces, Melanie smiled again and we danced again having the time of our lives. Suddently my phone vibrated in the pocket of my dress, must be Harry. Was he ready?

From: Babyboy❤️❤️❤️
Hey mom I hope you girls are enjoying but everything and I think its my turn to have fun don't you think? Can I have my girl back now please?
I love you mom xx

I laughed quietly reading my son's text, OMG he was looking forwards for this. Looked like Melanie wasn't the only one to miss someone, these two were so much alike, they were perfect for each other.

To:Babyboy❤️❤️❤️
Aww someone's eager haha kidding,dont worry she misses you too here. We'll be coming soon after a few mocktails ok?

From:Babyboy❤️❤️❤️
Don't you dare get her drunk, she has to be all herself tonight. Our special night mom, yeah for both of us!

Of course I would do anything for my boy's happiness and it it was Melanie his happiness, he had to have her till the end and in the next life as well forever.

To:Babyboy❤️❤️❤️
Well guess you'll have to control that dingling of yours a little more till we get home. Dont worry I already made it clear noone is getting drunk tonight, I love you baby boy xx

From:Babyboy❤️❤️❤️
Hmmm thank you mom, I love you too, please dont take too long, I miss her so much already xx

"MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? COME HERE!"I heard Melanie calling me as she was dancing swaying her hips and fliping her long hair to the music with Gemma. So beautiful, no wonder Harry was head over feels with her. I smiled and joined them.

"Ok, so lets have some mocktails before we head home?"I suggested and both girls obediently nodded their heads before we headed to the counter to get some non alcoholic drinks.

"What would three lovely ladies want to drink?"A young blonde bartender asked in a flirty voice that none of us even paid attention because that was his job.

"Vanilla Blue!"Gemma and Melanie said at the same time, at the realisation they bursted laughing and high fived each other happily, I laughrd at their behaviour, man Im loving these two together more and more, I could ship the sister romance.

"A Spice girls please!"I said and we showed our IDs as we sitted on the high stools waiting to get our drinks talking to each other about random girl topics.

"Do you go often clubbing in London Melanie?"Gemma asked Melanie who shook her head for no. Of course Melanie didnt look that type of woman, in a good way.

"No not really, very rare some friends have to drag me to go with them but thats very rare, they know Im really into it but if I go minimum drinking, more of dancing"Melanie said honestly making Gemma and I nod. Where did Harry find such a perfect woman who had her limits very well? Jesus Christ I was more impressed and more happy for him.

"Nice! You should learn from her Gemma"I said to my daughter who rolled her eyes at me, I laughed.

"At least I dont bring some random guy home!"Gemma said and we laughed.

"Harry would kill him at the second right?"Melanie guessed which made both Gemma and I laughed because she also knew about Harry's overprotective brother ways.

"Totally! Aww Melanie you too figured it out!"I said and she smiled.

"Come on Harry and Gemma are brother sister goals seriously. "Melanie said smiling widely. Got that right Melanie! My babies, including you are the loveliest.

"Here you go ladies!"The bartender came back with our drinks and we hit our glasses together before drinking them fast as we needed to go home. I couldnt let Harry for too long.

After we finished, we left the club and I drove fastly till home. Gemma and Melanie was talking and laughing nicely together both sitted at the back while I was driving.

"Still cant believe you're a virgin!"Gemma cooed putting her arm around Melanie's shoulder, I chuckled softly .

Oh she wont be for long. Not so long actually.

"Well we never know when is the right time right?"Melanie asked and we agreed.

Tonight will be a night she will never forget. Go get her Harry.

Melanie's Pov

Wow tonight was fun, if only Harry was here, it would have been perfect. I missed him so much, ever since we came to Cheshire we didnt spend much time together, I mostly enjoyed girls time to the maximum but not really boyfriend time which I terribly missed and needed right now. For some reason I had this weird yet strong fire inside me craving for Harry, never had that feeling before, now it was intense.

I need Harry. I want Harry.

"Oh Melanie! Gemma and I have somewhere to be for sometimes, we ll come back later. Tell Harry!"Mom said as we got down the car when we reached home. I nodded and watched mother and daughter walk away somewhere in the street then I walked towards the main door which was surprisingly opened? Huh?

"Harry?"I called and quickly gasped at the sight of what was on the floor.

Can someone tell me what's going on?

(A/N: I think we all know what's on the next chapter right? hehe yup it is finally!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
23.9K 172 29
Is it possible to fall in love with your personal assistant? Who always takes good care of you? Who knows who you really are? A possibility of fallin...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...