I Trusted You | BxB

By KingMotha

Mario Ruiz is living his life how he wants to. With him being an only child and his parent leaving all they h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

9K 324 368
By KingMotha

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. I was determined that today I would not go anywhere or do anything that involved people or noise. I went into the kitchen to fix me some coffee when my phone started vibrating. I looked at it and read the message

Unknown: Waddup shawty.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Damn am I not that memorable?

Me: Ughh I know who this is.

Tevin: Did you miss me?

Me: NO

I respond with a smile plastered over my face

Tevin: Well I missed you.

Me: Aw :-) Wyd?

Tevin: None beating my meat.

Me: Why you telling me?

Tevin: Because I need your help.

Me: That is?

Tevin: Get this nut out for me.

Me: I don't even know your name. Come better.

Tevin: I'm swwy

Me: Yeah yeah nigga only cause you cute.

Tevin: Aw.

Me: I got a bad headache.

Tevin: Aww need some goody powder?

Me: Yes please.

Tevin: Alright what's your address.

I was seriously hesitant to tell him seeing as I don't know him, but he seemed trustworthy. I texted him the address.

Me: 2650 Marriott Lane, Forest Park, Georgia.

Tevin: Oh shit I live like 25 minutes away.

Me: Well it should take no time for you to get my goody powder :p.

After I texted that he didn't respond. I ran to my room to brush my teeth and wash my pretty skin. I wasn't about to change my clothes because I'm sick, and he is coming in my home. 30 minutes later the doorbell rung. I looked through the peephole and opened it. He was looking sexy as fuck. He had on some black basketball shorts, some Nike slides, and a red tank tank top. I was admiring his rose tattoo on his chest. "Come in sir." I say, stepping aside.

"Damn this yours?" He asked, admiring my home.

"Yes it is." I respond with my hand out waiting for my goody powder.

"Oh shit. My bad papi." He says, while handing me my goody. I guide him to the den and we take a seat on the sofa.

"What the hell is your name?" I finally ask him.

"Tevin." He says while chuckling.

"Oh that's cute." I say, nonchalant.

"What's yours?" he asks me.

"Mario." I respond. "Hold up... I told you the other night. You forgot that quick?"

"Man..." He sighs. "I was drunk. You do kinda look like a cartoon character." He laughs.

"Why would you say that?" I pout.

"Because you do." He says showing those pretty teeth.

"Oh I would cuss you out, but my head hurts." I grab my forehead feeling the heat coming from it.

"Well just take it easy and relax." Tevin says.

"You wanna watch a movie." I say after gulping down my goody powder with no water, and it was disgusting.

"Yeah. what you got?" He asks, getting into a comfortable position.

"Saw, High Tension, Halloween, The Roommate." I say, flipping through my collection.

"Oh so you wanna watch a scary movie?"

"Yes sir." I nod. "It's mainly all I have really."

"Well let's watch High Tension. I haven't seen that before." He says, sitting forward.

I pop the movie in and sit on the left end of the sofa. He's just staring me down.

"Why you so far away?" He ask, licking his lips.

"Because I want to. Is this a problem?" I ask point in between him and I.

"Yes because I need to be near you."

"Aw." I say. "You're so corny."

He grabs me by my arm and scoots me near him. We begin watching the movie and so far it was good even though it's clear the white girl in the movies was obsessed with her best friend's family and her. That's why she killed them. The movie is getting ready to end and I look up and see that Tevin is sleep. I shake him and he opens his eyes.

"Is the movie over?" He says, stretching.

"Yes you would know if you was looking."

"My bad I dozed off."

"I see that. It was that boring huh?" I say while getting up to cut the movie off.

"I was having a weird dream."

"Oh yeah?" I say carelessly.

"Yeah...I met a cute dude who I wanted to be mine and he said yes."

I look back at him. "Oh and what was his name?"

"Mario." He smiles.

"Really now?" I say blushing.

"Yes so will you be mine ?" He boldly asks.

"I mean we just met and we hardly know each other."

"So we can get to know each other as time moves forward."

I have to really think about this before I say yes. So I tell him to give me two days to give him a response. I just need to weigh my options really. He obliges and says okay and that he has to get ready and go to work. I show him out and give him a hug at the door.

"Don't make me wait too long." He turns and says before leaving.

"I won't. I promise." I respond. He leaves and I go back in my house to take a hot bath. I begin to run my water with the peach smelling bubbles and prepare to relax. I cut my radio on to hot 107.9 and they was playing my song. Betty Wright x Tonight Is The Night. I cut my water off and start to undress to enter the water. I get in the water, sit back, and start to mumble the lyrics...

Tonight is the night

That you make me a woman, mmm...

You said you'll be gentle with me

And I-I hope you will, mmm...mmm...

I'm nervous and I'm tremblin'

Waitin' for you to walk in

I'm tryin' hard to relax

But I...... just can't keep still, no

These lyrics was putting me in that mood so I soak and think. I know it's soon and I'm gonna give him an answer but I have to get some. I decide once I get out of the tub, I'll give him a call.

I get out of the tub, wrapping my towel around me, and turned around to let the water out. After that, I walk towards my room opening the door to a cool breeze from my fan being on. "Shit it's cold." I mumble as I tiptoe over to the fan turning it off. I walk back to the bed, plopping down on it, pulling out my phone to call Tevin. It takes a while but he answers

"Hello." Tevin says somewhat above a whisper

"Hey I want you to come back later on.. If you can." I say while drying my body off with the towel.

"No problem shawty. I'll be back around 9 or 10." He responds.

"Okay see you then." I say before hanging up on him.

I know it sounds thot-ish, but we're grown now. I can fuck on the first date, and still be committed, but can he? I guess we will see how this goes. I look at the clock and it's 12:45pm. I hadn't realized he came over that early. I'm glad he came over and chilled with me before he left for work. I know I can't wait to see him again tonight...

****

Tevin P.O.V

I was walking through the door of my boyfriend's apartment after I left from with Mario. I told him I was going to work, but I'm off today so I lied.

"Are you cheating just be honest." Adrian screams at me while getting up from the bed walking up to me.

I slap him back on the bed hovering over him. "If you ever fucking raise your voice at me again. I will kill your ass."

"You dumb bitch get your shit and get out. I'm done with you putting your hands on me." Adrian screams while he's holding his cheek on the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere ! I'm staying right fucking here unless you make me leave." I yell back.

"Fuck you." Adrian yells while running into the bathroom and locking it.

I get a call from Mario at this moment. I debated on if now would be the right time to answer it, but I figured he'll assume I'm at work if I play it off.

"Hello." I answer somewhat above a whisper.

"Hey I want you to come back later on.. If you can." He says while I hear rustling in the background.

"No problem shawty. I'll be back around 9 or 10." I respond.

"Okay see you then." He says before hanging up on me. I ain't gonna lie that low key pissed me off, but I want him so I have to play it smart.

I go into the kitchen and fix me some cereal before heading back into the room and pulling down my shorts while laying back on the bed."Adrian!" I yell for him to come here. There was silence. "Adrian!" I yell to him again. He opens the bathroom door.

"Get your ass over here and suck this dick." I demand him while pulling my dick out of the flap. He comes over tears flowing down his face and gets on the bed groping my dick. "You better not use teeth or throw up on my shit either." He nods and starts to suck my dick like he should. I finish my cereal and grab his head and start to pump my ten inches in his mouth shoving it down his throat.

He gags and I ball my fist up causing him to flinch. I felt that warm sensation building up and I bust all in his mouth. "Swallow all that shit." I demand him and he does just that.

"Get the fuck off my dick." I push his head up and hop off the bed to walk to the bathroom to bathe to go hang out with my boys.

Twenty-five mins later I get out of the shower and he's fast asleep. I put on some outside clothes, and grab my car keys to go chill at the bar and hang until 9 then I'm going over to fuck with Mario.

*Mario P.O.V*

I'm in the kitchen. cooking pork chops, corn, and white rice for Ariel and I.

"So you know that dude I met last night." I say to Ariel while washing the dishes.

"Yea." she says while fixing her plate.

"Girl he came over this morning and took care of me." I say while looking back at her

"You fucked him?" She asks, looking over at me.

"No..." Almost offended at her accusation. "Not yet at least." I mumble.

"I don't think you should. It's too soon and you don't even know what type of nigga he is." She says walking out of the kitchen to the dining room.

"Yeah. You right." I look away. „but hold on... Didn't you fuck the girl you met the other night on the first night?" I ask her while she's sitting here judging me.

She rolls two her eyes at me. "First if bitch..." She pauses to swallow her food. "I knew her we just finally got up time to do it."

I purse my lips. "Likely story."

"So how did he take care of you?" she asks while putting hot sauce on her pork chops.

"Um..." I say while scratching my head. "No way really. He brought me a goody powder for my headache."

"Oh I see." she says.

"Yeah.." I say in response.

I was gonna tell her about him coming back over but I decided not to. I know she's only looking out for my best interest, but I'm not putting myself in harms way.

Am I ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 41
All Rights Reserved Alex is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. However, he takes the job as the principal at Raven High School since his teen pack me...
1M 24.2K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
8.4K 647 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
218K 4.3K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...