Avoidance Pulled Me In (compl...

By Oreoz54

What happens when your mom disappears and asks not to look for her? It happened when he was seven and ever s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
EPILOGUE

Chapter 16

433 7 10
By Oreoz54

There's an unexpected surprise in this next chapter...... I advise you read on....... (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

Jayden’s POV

            I still can’t believe it. Aubrey loves me. Aubrey loves me! AUBREY LANDON LOVES ME!

            I wanted to dance so badly in joy. I felt so loved again. Sure, my dad and friends told me they loved me every here and there, but this was different. I just prayed for one thing: I hope Aubrey doesn’t leave me.

            I got dressed again and then I began to perv on Bree as she put her clothes back on. She was wearing a black jeans miniskirt, a yellow and black plaid shirt, black fishnets, and a yellow beret.  She looked as beautiful as usual in her casual attire.

            “So, pervert, what are we gonna do today?” Bree smirked at me.

            I returned it. “Crap, you caught me. And I’m taking you on our first date, beautiful,” I said as I escorted her to the door.

            “What are we doing?” she asked curiously.

            “As I can say it that it’s that the same old boring dinner/movie first date. It’s a surprise,” I grinned.

            Aubrey pouted and whined. “Whyyyyyy? You suck.”

~

“Ohmygod! I love you, Jayden, buy me cotton candy!” Aubrey screamed.

I chuckled as I took out my wallet. We just arrived and bought out tickets. I brought Bree to Coney Island where the amusement park and beach were at.

“Two pink cotton candies, please,” I ordered politely.

“Ha ha, pink. My badass man is so macho,” Aubrey joked.

“Shut up or I’m taking you home,” I teased her.

“Alright, Daddy,” she mockingly frowned at me.

We took our cotton candy and I grabbed an arm around her waist as we walked around. I asked, “So what do you wanna go onto first?”

Bree seemed to think about it and her eyes brightened as she said, “The Wonder Wheel. We’re eating anyways so that’s a good choice.”

She lead me towards it and I agreed, “That it is then.”

Coney Island wasn’t that crowded today considering it’s a weekday, which it good. We went in line and soon we were on the Wonder Wheel. “You know, I’ve always wanted to cuddle with someone of the big wheel,” Bree admitted.

“M’lady, I’m here to make your wishes come true,” I said in a British accent as I put my arm around her and she snuggled into my side. Call me cheesy, though you shouldn’t ‘cause I used Axe this morning, but having Aubrey in my arms felt so right.

“So you never got to cuddle with anyone on this?” I asked curiously.

“Nope, none of my previous boyfriends never took me to the amusement park as a date,” she stated.

“Really? They’re dickheads. And speaking of boyfriends and dickheads…,” I began.

Aubrey cut me off. “Jayden, please, don’t deal with him today. A few weeks to just me and you would me nice,” she whispered. “Like what if you lost your temper and something bad happened…”

I kissed her forehead. I really wanted to beat the bitch up, but I guess I could wait. “Fine, I’ll wait. I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“You’re the best you know that?” she smiled at me.

“Oh please, that’s your position.”

~

Aubrey and I have been on every single ride so far and when I say every single, I mean it. It’s a mystery why they let us on the kiddy- limited rides. Americans nowadays are so weird and I’m so proud to be one! I won Aubrey a ton of prizes and stuffed animals like a great boyfriend. But I ran to shove them into my cars so we can ride the rollercoaster.

We were now in line for the Cyclone rollercoaster as we saved the best for last. Some girl that looked like 10-years old was standing of front of us was snapping and chewing her gum in a complete annoying the obnoxious way. I tapped her shoulder and asked her politely, “Excuse me little girl, can you please stop that?”

She threw my hand off. “Can you please not touch me? Damn pedophile,” she muttered.

“Hey, I’m not a pedophile,” I said offended. “I’m just 16.”

“Sure, just fuck off,” she spat at me.

“Whoa, whoa, calm your vagenis down.

Aubrey laughed and asked me, “What’s a vagenis?”

I answered, “Combo of v@gina and p3nis.”

“Interesting.”

“God, you calm your little mangina down,” the little girl screeched.

I held my ears as did Bree. “Do you take chorus in school?” I asked.

She nodded her eyes and scowled at me.

“Gosh, I feel so sorry for those kids.”

She groaned.

“Whoa, someone is PMSing,” I sang.

She cuffed the collar of my shirt and brought me to her level. “Listen, leave me alone or I’ll rip your prized possession.”

“But my boxers autographed by Justin Bieber is at home,” I say sarcastically.

She let go of me and went onto the ride. Aubrey and I followed and us two sat together and it began.

When it was done, me and Aubrey were wobbling. I remembered how Aubrey was screaming on the rollercoaster for the thrill and I wished it was my name I was screaming… god, I am such a boy.

~

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

I had blindfolded Aubrey at I had ran to a restaurant in the park to order a bunch of food to for take-out. Now we were at the beach right next to the water slides and water rides. Aubrey pulled off the blind fold and looked around in awe and down at me.

“Picnic on the beach?” Bree whispered.

“Yup,” I replied.

“Wow, are you the most romantic boyfriend or what?” she grinned as she sat in my lap.

I shrugged and kissed her. “Well, I try.”

She kissed me back. “And you succeed.”

~~~

It’s been three weeks since our wonderful first date at Coney Island. We’ve had the most perfect relationship ever and we were completely in love. People at school were either still surprised, mad, jealous, or happy for us. I had my dad meet Aubrey he and he immediately loved her, too. The same thing goes with Bree’s parents and me as they see we’re happy together.

Sadly, I didn’t get to fuck up Liam yet. I promised myself I’ll do it soon. He won’t get away that easily with hurting my girl.

Speaking of hurt, Aubrey and Rachelle got into another physical fight at school today. I think you can declare them arch enemies now. But Aubrey didn’t get into that much trouble again because Frank likes Aubrey ‘cause of me and Rachelle is the one who sparked the fight again. That slut just can’t stop, can she? I felt bad that I couldn’t stop the fight this time considering I wasn’t around for it. I was only informed about the fight which was just as bad as their first one and I ran to Frank’s office to see what went on. Happily, Rachelle got suspended and Aubrey only got detention. I think I’ll try to get detention just to support her. Hey, I’m a very supportive boyfriend.

I pulled into my driveway after I dropped Aubrey home. I missed her already. God, this girl has me so whipped. I would do absolutely anything for her.

I fished my house keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I stepped in and closed it. “Dad, I’m home!” I yelled.

No response.

I walked into the living room where he usually was when I came home, but it was empty. “Dad?”

Again, no answer.

Oh, shit, don’t tell me he disappeared, too!

I cautiously stepped into the kitchen and saw him sitting bent over the table.

I held a hand to my heart. “God, Dad, you scared the crap outta me for a sec. I thought you--- Dad? Are you okay?” I stopped.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks as he cried silently. He was staring blankly down at the papers on the table.

I asked again softly, “Dad, what’s wrong?”

He shook his head and managed to push the papers towards me.

I picked them up and saw that they came through mail. I scanned some of the words.

I gasped and nearly dropped them.

            They were divorce papers from my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:O Omg the first contact from Jayden's mom in years!!! Shit, what's gonna happen next guys?! This serious matter calls for votes and comments please!

Song of the chapter ---> "Chemicals React" by Aly and AJ

Pic ---> Coney Island

here's a link for what Aubrey looked like for the date:

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/avril-lavigne-presents-her-colorful-clothing-line-2.jpg

Peace.... Tarika. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 326 43
An average man gets caught in the middle of the beginning of an apocalypse. Fighting for his life he escapes to tell everything to his fiancΓ©e. The n...
528K 10.1K 39
When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis brother is hungrily after and uses you as a d...
96.3K 4.4K 39
"I'll never leave you." "Never?" "Never." For nine years, Carter McMilan grew up within the foster care system. Despite the lessons of abandonment an...
5.1M 215K 68
There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the...