Pure Bliss

By nyamilan

Chanel Taylor is the daughter of a very successful and known drug dealer, Tony the Bull. He moved weight thro... More

Pure Bliss
Movin' Out
New Flame
Lose to Gain
See You Again
Meeting The Family
Morning After
Set Up
Road to Recovery
A Step To Forever
Betrayal
Expect the Unexpected
Makin' Amends
The Run Down
Trouble In Paradise
Droppin' Bodies
Birth Of A King [Elijah Maurice]
Missin' Target
Crossed Lines
Last Call
Epilogue

Commotion

12.3K 444 99
By nyamilan

          Devin parked his car outside of Allen's project building. He got all types of stares from the neighborhood dealers and winks from the dirty project hoes while driving in here in a brand new Mercedes Benz. His mind wasn't on no fuck boys but he made sure he had his strap fully loaded while he was out here. He got out the car and dapped up a couple people before going in Allen's building and banging on his apartment door like he was the damn police.

          "Who is it?" Allen's bitch voice screamed through the door.

          "It's Majesty nigga, open up. It smell like fuckin piss and hot ass in this hallway."

          Shortly after Allen opened up the door and moved out the way so Majesty could come in. Majesty walked in and looked around Allen's apartment. He was living aight but there was always room for improvement. He dapped Allen up before taking out a blunt, shit was about to get real up in here.

            "So what brings crazy ass Majesty on this side of town? You fuckin one these chicken heads?" Allen asked.

          Majesty chuckled before exhaling a mouthful of the finest smoke. "Nigga you know I ain't fuckin none these broads out here. What I need is some damn gossip. You heard about what happened to that nigga Maurice, right?"

          Allen nodded. "Yea that shit crazy. I heard homeboy got hit up ten times. Word on the street is he ain't make it to see another 24."

            Majesty sighed. "Yea he ain't make it. Tell me what chu know though."

           Allen held his hand out, "I ain't tellin for free my mans."

          Majesty went in his pocket pulling out three crisp hundred dollar bills. He handed it over to Allen and watched him excitedly get ready to spill the beans.

          "Talk nigga." Majesty demanded.

           "A'right so what happened was about a month ago, Maurice met up with some niggas up North. They was talking about possibly doing business together. Maurice wanted to sell his merchandise up North and them up North niggas wanted fifty percent of what Maurice was making. Maurice ain't like that shit so he started selling his shit up there anyways without paying them. He started taking the up North niggas clients and within the next week, he was taking all they crackheads and shit. The up North niggas, Beans and Krazy found out about it."

          "They been plotting on Maurice for a couple weeks now. They came down to New York and went to Maurice  known areas. They demanded money and Maurice ain't give to them. So they ended up taking his life."

          Majesty nodded, inside he was fuckin pissed off and livid but he didn't want to make a scene about it. "Aight, where can I find these niggas?"

          "Word on the streets is they coming up to New York for some club promotion. Club Maniac is where they gon be at. They ain't hard to miss with they flashy jewels and fast cars. Beans got a lion tattooed on his fast and Krazy is just a crazy ass nigga. You'd probably find him flirting wit some bitch." Allen explained.

          "Aight when all this goin down?"

          Allen smiled. "Tonight."

          Majesty left Allen's crib and went back to the trap house. He bagged the many pounds of crack and sent it off to Boogz so he could cook it up before sending it off to the street workers. After he finished work, Majesty called a  meeting in his back office. He sat down on the boss chair and looked at all ten of his workers.

          "As you know we lost one of our fallen soldiers. Maurice was gunned down by some bitch ass Philly niggas. I hear the same niggas who killed him will be at club maniac tonight. We gotta go in there shooting shit up. Soon as I send the signal, start aiming at these niggas." Majesty explained.

          "It's ten of us, what if they outnumber us?" Boogz asked.

          Majesty chuckled. "Yea it's ten of us and probably a hundred of them. But they a hundred sheeps and we ten lions. We doin this for Maurice."

          Majesty looked at Caleb. He was a young nigga that was hungry and needed fast cash to support his family. Majesty noticed the way Caleb was moving. He was observant and being real sneaky. Majesty felt like saying something but decided against it. Caleb was always a quiet ass nigga.

          "Aight Maj! Come on niggas, we gotta go and load up." Pmoney said dismissing the group.

          Chanel sat on the couch reading through her daily magazine. She hadn't spoken to Devin all day and was getting nervous. She spent the last couple hours worrying about him but when Desire came and invited her out to Club Maniac tonight, she couldn't say no. She needed a night of fun to let lose and get wild. Club Maniac is where it's at tonight. She checked the time and it was approaching nine at night. She got off the couch and went in the bathroom to shower up.

          After the shower, Chanel did her hair and makeup. Her hair was curled down and the curls were defined. She skipped out on beating her face and did a little blush, mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. After getting dolled up, she put on her crop top, den and heels. The jeans went perfectly with her body. It wasn't too revealing or tight. She lotion her body and sprayed perfume before grabbing her purse and leaving the apartment. She unlocked the doors to her Mercedes and drove to Desires apartment.

            "Hey girl." Desire greeted while getting into the car. She reached over and hugged her best friend before sitting back down and putting on her seatbelt. After dealing with JTs drama, she definitely needed a night out in the city with her girl and a couple drinks.

          "He hasn't spoke to me all day." Chanel said sadly while pushing on the accelerator and driving the direction to the club. As much as she didn't want too, she couldn't stop thinking about Devin.

          Desire sighed. "Chan, he's probably busy. I found JTs ass cheating on me with some bitch. I don't even know what to do. I love this man so much that it's honestly killing me. I can't leave him but in order for him to appreciate me and realize what he has, I gotta fall back and take a break from our relationship for a couple weeks."

          Chanel sighed. "Let's worry about this shit another time. Right now let's just enjoy our selves."

          The girls got out the car and paid their entrance. The club was packed tonight for some odd reason. Word on the street was some big time drug dealers from Pennsylvania were coming tonight. The music was bumping and everyone was on the dance floor dancing and grinding. Chanel went to the bar to get a drink to loosen her up.

          "Hennessy on the rocks." She smiled.

          The bartender nodded. "Comin right up sweety."

          Chanel paid for the drink after the bartender handed it over to her. She was interrupted from drinking, when Desire ran over to her yelling and screaming.

          "What?" She asked trying to understand what was making her best friend go nuts.

          Desire sighed and slowed down. "On my way to the bathroom, I seen your boy. He over there hanging wit some bitch in VIP."

          "Devin?" Chanel asked.

          "Yes bitch!" She said and pointed in the direction of him. Chanel seen Devin sitting on the couch with some bitch on his lap. She dropped her drink and kept staring at them.

          "It's abouta be world war three in this bitch." Desire said taking off her hoop earrings and grabbing off her eyelashes. She threw her things in her bra and took off her high heels and held them in her hand.

           Without another word, the girls stormed off and walked in the direction of Devin. While trying to get into the VIP, one of the dudes sitting with Devin blocked them from entering.

         "Nigga don't put ya damn hands on me! You don't know who the fuck I am. I'm mufuckin' Desire! A bitch who could have you killed." Desire yelled while the dude looked at her laughing, not phased or scared by her threats. Pmoney actually found it cute.

          "Stop D." Chanel said holding her best friend back.

          "Can I please come in here?" She asked.

          "Nah ma this ain't for the public." Pmoney grinned.

          "Well could you just get Devin for me?" Chanel asked.

          "Aight, what's ya name?" He asked.

          "Chanel."

            He smiled. "Oh so your Chanel.
My man ain't doing a bad job I see. Hold up real quick."

           She watched as the dude went and tapped Devin. He whispered something in his ear before Devin nodded and looked in Chanel's direction. Chanel felt bad because it didn't look like he was happy to see her. He pushed the broad off his lap and went over to Chanel.

           "What you doin here ma?" He asked, staring at her.

          "I don't know. My friend and I came here because everyone was saying this was the spot tonight. I didn't know you were coming and then I see you with that girl. What's that about?" She asked, trying not to seem angry and jealous even though she was.

            Devin chuckled. "That ain't about shit ma. She just some broad that started sitting on my lap. You gotta get outta here tho."

          "Why?" She asked.

          "Cause some shit about to go down and I don't want you here. It's dangerous and you need to go home, now." Devin demanded.

          "Come home with me then." Chanel sighed.

          Devin shook his head. "Nah I got shit to handle. Go home Chanel right now."

           Majesty watched as she rolled her eyes and went back to the bar. He liked over to the right and seen the up North niggas sitting there. They had their jewels shining and showing, bad ass hoes was all over them as they vibed to the music and smoke cigars. Without thinking, Majesty sent off his goons to aim to kill.

          He pulled his .9 from under his shirt and pointed it to the group of people across the club. He pulled back the trigger and sent shot after shot towards them. Everyone in the club screamed and ran while trying to escape the wild fire. Bitches ran and hid under tables while other people went straight for the exit.

          For a good two minutes, the two parties sent bullets towards each other. Majesty and his men continued shooting while making their way to the exit. It was too many of these niggas and they needed to go before they lost somebody else on their team. He looked to his left and seen Chanel screaming and hiding under a table.

          Chanel felt strong, brolic arms wrapping around her and picking her up. She looked up and seen it was Devin. He held her in one hand while continuing to shoot with the other hand. She hid her face and prayed to God that she made it out of here safe. Finally, after what felt like hours was only a minute. Devin threw her inside his car and hurried up and drove away with his friends following behind them. While sitting in the passengers seat, she heard ambulance and police in the distance.

          "What the fuck was that about? You could've fucking got me killed!" She screamed at Devin while he drove.

          Devin looked over at her. "I told ya wanna be grown ass to leave the damn club Chanel. When I tell you shit like that it's cause I'm tryna protect you not cause I want to hear myself talk."

           "Devin don't take me back to your place. Take me the hell home right now." She panicked.

          He looked at her and grinned. Her little face was screwed up. Her lips were twisted and her eyebrows were flared. "You look good when you mad ma."

           Chanel looked at him and sighed. "Shut up Devin. Now what was that about? Oh my god! You got shot in the arm!"

          He looked down at his arm and seen blood gushing out a small circle shaped wound. He was so wrapped up and his adrenaline was rushing that he ain't even notice he was shot. He pulled up in the driveway of his mansion and got out with Chanel following behind him.

          "Keep this here for a couple weeks." She said wrapping some wrap around the wound. For the past hour, he watched as she cleaned up his wound, stopped the bleeding and removed the bullet from his arm.

          "Good looks ma." Devin said before kissing her neck in the same spot where her dark ass hickey was.

           Chanel smiled. "No problem."

          Devin laid in the bed and watched as she walked around the room in these little ass shorts and small ass shirt. She cleaned up the area and went in the bathroom to wash her hands before coming out and getting in the bed with him.

           "I fuck wit you Chanel." He found himself saying out of nowhere.

          She looked up from her stupid ass show Love & Hip Hop and smiled. "I fuck wit you too Devin."

          "So you my shorty now or what?" He asked.

          "I guess I can be that."

          Devin grabbed her face with his free hand and kissed her soft lips.

          "I thought you said you don't kiss girls on the lips that you don't love?" She asked.

          "....I don't."

               The next morning, she woke up still in Devins bed. The sun outside was shining and the birds were chirping. She moved around and looked behind her but he was gone. She looked around the room but no sign of him. Chanel jumped out the bed and went downstairs. Devin was sitting on the couch wearing only basketball shorts on, watching the news.

          "Last night at around ten o'clock at night, there was a shoot out in club Maniac. Many peoples were hit by stray bullets. On the scene was a young man by the name of Albert Torres who was visiting from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There's no additional information on who started this shoot out and why but it appears to be gang related. The victims families are in our prayers. I'm Janet with your latest news. More stories coming up soon."

          "Good morning." She said getting his attention. He turned around and smiled at her. Chanel blushed and walked over to her man, yes her man. She sat down on his lap and laid her head on his shoulder when she heard voices coming upstairs from the basement. Coming upstairs was about five different dudes.

          "Who this?" One of the dudes asked.

          "Chanel these my homies... That's Pmoney, Boogz, Daquan, Manny and Tyson." Devin introduced.

          "Nice to meet you baby I'm Pete but you could call me Pmoney." He flirted while kissing the back of Chanel's extended hand.

          "Hi guys, I'm Chanel." She said shyly.

          Pmoney looked at Devin and met eyes with him. He winked at Chanel before looking back at Devin. This was the secret code the two of them used to ask if they could fuck each other's broads. Since they were like brothers, they always fucked each other hoes. The main girls were off limits though.

          "Naw...." Devin said out loud.

          Pmoney backed up from Chanel. "Aight brah."

          "Am I interrupting you guys? I can leave." She said standing up but Devin grabbed her back and placed her back down on his lap.

           "Nah you good ma, they was just leaving." Devin answered basically telling his friends to leave.

          "Aight fam. Be at the trap tonight. We got shit to discuss." Pmoney said walking away.

          When Devins friend left, Chanel went into the bathroom to freshen up. Devins house was actually beautiful. It was big, spacious and luxurious. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before putting on one of Devins clean Polo shirts which stopped mid thigh. She left the barbell and went in the living room where Devin was.

          "You okay baby?" She asked.

          Devin nodded. "Yeah I'm cool ma."

         Chanel sat down next to Devin and looked at him. She knew something was bothering him but he wasn't telling her anything. "What happened? For the past two days you're distant, quiet and sad. Tell me what's bothering you Devin. I'm here for you. Let me help you."

          "I'm fucked up Chanel. I lost my brother man. Seeing him laying in that hospital bed fucked me up on some real shit. On my hood, I ain't mean for shit to go down like this. Now I gotta plan his funeral and shit." He vented.

          "Devin things happen for a reason. Your friend is looking down at you from heaven. Continue to stay strong because if he was here, he wouldn't want you like this. I'm here for you baby just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

             "Just stick wit me thru this ma."

             "You got me baby you got me." Chanel slightly smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
86.8K 2.8K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

554K 15.5K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...