U.S.S Alren | Ally Brooke & L...

Galing kay kordaddy-

⚠️ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ⚠️ Dinah is the captain of U.S.S Alren. The ship name for Allyson Brooke Hernandez and... Higit pa

1. Sick Day For Ally :(
2. Meeting Demi and More
3. What Are We?
4. Packing and Setlist!
5. Tour Talk
6. Earning Trust and Leaving
7. First Interviews
8. Day with Demi
YEE FIRST AN
sorry!
omg im trying and should i?
9. Concert!
Always | Ally Brooke & Nick Jonas
10. Falling
11. Already Fell
C'MON
12. Telling Her
HELP :((
WHOA GUYS
13. How?
14. WHERE ARE YOU?!
15. Thank You so Much
Cuddle? | Ally and You
16. Movie Marathon
I Get it | Camila Cabello & Ally Brooke
18. End of Tour
END OF BOOK
huge a/n
aloha ahiahi
hallo
goodness gracious people

17. Polaroids and Fairs

1.3K 47 13
Galing kay kordaddy-

ALLY'S POV

We were able to take a small break before heading to Mississippi. Today is the Louisiana Fair. (made up)

So, today the girls and I decided we head down to the fair. I wear a peach jumper and white heels. I walk to Dinah and Lauren's shared room as I share with Mani and Mila.

Mila happens to already be there, dressed and ready sitting next to Dinah, her head leaning on Dinah's bicep.

"Where's Mani?" I ask, walking over to their kitchen. I take out a water bottle and close the fridge door.

"She's in the bathroom." Lauren answers for me. I smile and nod. I try to twist the top open, but am unable to. I grunt, a frown forming.

I hear Lauren's giggle. I look up and glare at her intently. She smiles, rolling her eyes and walks over to me. She takes the bottle out of my hand and opens the cap with ease.

"I just loosened it for you." I state, taking it out of her hand as she laughs at me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be happy I opened it for you." I hear the toilet flush. I smile.

"Yes, I am." I give her a peck on the lips.

"Alren! Alren!" Dinah chants. I give her a cheeky smile as Mani comes out of the bathroom.

"Oh god, were you guys lesbianing again?" Mani rolls her eyes.

"Mani! Watch your mouth!" I exclaim, giving her a cold stare.

"Sorry." she shrugs. I roll my eyes and turn back to Lauren, who's already staring at me. I get flustered. She smiles.

"I love when you blush, especially when I make you blush." she kisses my forehead, causing the redness in my cheeks to deepen.

"Let's go." Mila says. Lauren's hand finds mine immediately, causing my smile to grow.

We get down to the lobby, where Will and Big Rob stand, waiting for us.

I watch Mani as she notices Will. Her eyes light up and she adds a pep in her step. I like seeing my best friend happy. I smile. Lauren looks at me questionably. I nod towards Mani, who bounces a little when she takes each step.

"She's so whipped." Lauren whispers in my ear. I giggle.

"Well, so are you." I whisper, tippy-toeing next to her ear, smirking. I get in the car without turning back.

I sit with Dinah and Mani in the back as Mila and Lauren in the front. When Lauren gets in the car, she looks at me, a bewildered look on her face. I smirk, shrugging. She shakes her head and gets in next to Mila.

After the loud car ride, we finally make it to the fair. Eep! We get out of the car and head to the ticket booth. We get a bunch of tickets, knowing we'd run out fast.

"Let's go there!" I point to bumper cars. A flash goes off, I look to the source with a wild face. It's Dinah, she holds her polaroid up, smiling. I roll my eyes and link hands with Laur.

"Yes, let's go!" Mila exclaims, dragging Dinah behind her. We all laugh at the childish couple and walk behind them.

We get in line right behind the two.

"Don't run off like that, you scared me!" I cry, acting like a mother.

"Sorry, mom." Mila says, rolling her eyes. We all laugh together. Man, we haven't had a moment like this in a while.

We finally get to the front of the line. We give the man the right amount of tickets and run to our own bumper car.

LAUREN'S POV

I run to a jet black car. Ally stares down at me.

"Yes, babe?" I ask.

"Can I sit with you, I can't reach the pedal," she pouts. I laugh at her cuteness and tap the seat next to me. She smiles happily and gets in. I push the bar down so it secures the both of us.

The music starts to play, meaning we're aloud to move. I move straight forward, where Dinah is, though she's facing forwards. I smirk smugly and ran into her behind. She gasps and looks back at me, glaring. Ally and I laugh and ride away.

Someone smashes into our side, I look to my left to see Mani and Will in one car. I wink at Mani, her cheeks darken. I laugh and run away.

I see Camz looking helpless so I ram into her. She squeals. I laugh with Ally.

We run into random people, occasionally hitting Dinah or Mani and Will. Camz stayed in the corner, she didn't know how to work the thing. We all laughed at her once we got off of the ride. 

"Guys, let's go to the moving house thingie over there!" Camz points to a house looking ride. We laugh at her words and walk over to it.

We give the guy the tickets and walk onto the first step. It's a mirror maze, oh how I hate these.

Ally leads us with me right behind her, on my tail is Mani, behind her is Camz and DJ. Will decided to film us as we walked through the maze. Ally sticks her hand to her right, her hand meeting glass.

"Ouch." she shakes her hand and walks to the left. She runs into another mirror, hitting her head. She groans. I stifle a laugh.

"Are you okay, baby?" I ask, rubbing her head. She nods.

"Yeah, fine."

We finally reach the end of the maze and walk up the steps. The next part is a ramp, but it moves from left to right.

After conquering that, we move onto the rolling cylinder. Ally squeals, running through. I laugh at her and walk through. We finally reach the top of the house. We pass a bunch of funky mirrors. I see a button and it says 'press me!'. So I do exactly what it says.

All of a sudden, a clown's laugh is blasted through speakers around us. Ally screams in surprise and grabs me, scared. I smile and wrap my arms around her. She buries her head into my head, and I remember she hates clowns. Oops.

"Sorry, Ally baby. I didn't know what it would do." I kiss her forehead apologetically. She smiles at me and nods.

At the end of the line is a slide, fun.

Once all of us reach the bottom of the slide, Will and Big Rob stand there.

"Lemme guess, that was Ally's scream when the clown laugh went off?" Will questions. I nod. He chuckles.

~~~

It's 8:45 at night. We're still at the fair. We've hit just about every ride and game there is here, except for the ferris wheel, which we decided to save until the night.

We stand in line for the wheel.

Ally looks up at it, terrified. I forgot, she hates heights too. She hates a lot of things actually. I find it quite cute though.

We finally reach the front of the line, and Al is shaking, squeezing my hand until her hand is white.

We get into the cart, all five of us fitting. DJ brought her polaroid camera, and a few packs of extra film, knowing we'd use them a lot.

Ally sits next to me on my right, holding a small, green eyed, tiger I won her. She clutches onto it like she's hanging onto a cliff and if she let's go, she'll fall. Mani, Camz and DJ sit across from us, taking silly pictures with both their phones and polaroid.

I wrap my arm around Ally's neck, pulling her close. I stare out into the distance as the wheel starts to move again. She shivers as the wind blows, making her clothes snap against her. I unwrap my arm from around her and take my leather jacket off. I put it around her shoulders. She slides her arms into the sleeves and cuddles back up against me. Oh jolly, we stop at the very top. She digs her head into my shoulder, her knuckles white from holding the tiger too tightly.

"C'mere," I bring her closer, closing any small gaps between us. I look back into the carnival as Ally buries her head into my neck. She kisses my collarbone lovingly, making me sigh. A flash goes off, I turn to Dinah. She shrugs and smiles. I roll my eyes and look back at the carnival.

After we get off, Ally has stopped shaking. I smile and grab her hand, intertwining our fingers. She smiles up at me.

"Let's get out of here," Mani says, rubbing her arms. Will notices and takes his sweater off, wrapping it around Mani like I did for Ally. My smile grows bigger as I nudge Ally to look at the interaction happening. She squeals softly.

We walk out of the fair, into the car. Mani, Camz and DJ sit in the back as Ally and I sit in the front. By the time we get to the hotel, Ally's head is in my lap, her eyes closed, sleeping peacefully. It's a beautiful sight.

Camz, DJ, and Mani get out first. I slide out from under Ally and get out. I round the car and open her door. I slide her to the edge and pick her up, carrying her bridal style.

I meet the girls at the elevators, I walk in carrying Al. DJ smiles at me. I smile back.

Once I get to the room, I place her down on her and Mani's bed. I tuck her in and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, babygirl." I whisper, pulling away. I walk into my room. DJ already lays in her PJ's, sleeping. I laugh and walk into the closet. I grab plaid pajama pants and a black tank top. I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, stripping.

I get in, wash my body, hair, and face. Once I'm done, I put on my clothes and walk out.

I slide into the bed next to Dinah. I cover myself with the blanket and close my eyes.

~~~

hey guys,

sorry writer's block

argh

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

462K 11.7K 21
Camila Cabello was new. She was different from the others. She was distant. She kept to herself most of the time. One day, she met a certain green ey...
116K 3.4K 27
Lauren Jauregui is a 17 year old girl, a junior in high school going through depression. Lauren has always felt alone like nobody noticed her which...
744K 17.9K 43
Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that Camila has a boyfriend. She and her boys...
8.4K 179 18
Fifth Harmony member Lauren Jauregui and former member Camila Cabello are definitely a fun and hot pair to ship together even if they never dated in...