Could It Be Real?

By sheshawt0_0

This Story Is About A Girl *( Im'Unique )* Who Moved With Her Cousin For A While Because She Was Going Throug... More

• Part ; 1
• Part ; 2
• Part ; 3
• Part ; 4
• Part ; 5
• Part ; 6
• Part ; 7
• Part ; 8
• Part ; 9
• Part ; 10
• Part ; 11
• Part ; 12
• Part ; 13
• Part ; 14
• Part ; 15
• Part ; 16
• Part ; 17
• Part ; 19
• Part ; 20
• Part ; 21
• Part ; 22
• Part ; 23
• Part ; 24
• Part ; 25
• Part ; 26
• Part ; 27
• Part ; 28
• Part ; 29
• Part ; 30
• Part ; 31
• Part ; 32
• Part ; 33
• Part ; 34
• Part ; 35
• Part ; 36
• Part ; 37
• Part ; 38
• Part ; 39
• Part ; 40
• Part ; 41
• Part ; 42
• Part ; 43
• Part ; 44
• Part ; 45
• Part ; 46
• Part ; 47
• Part ; 48
• Part ; 49
• Part ; 50
The end?

• Part ; 18

26 1 0
By sheshawt0_0

* Roc's P.O.V *

Its About 12:00 Now. So I Went Up To Nique's Room. I Heard The Shower Running. I Guess She Was In The Shower. The Baby Was In His Rocker And Kate Was Sitting In There. She Smiled When She Saw Me.

Kate: Thank God. Nique's Going To Be In There For A While.

Roc: *Laughs* I'll Watch The Baby.

Kate: Thanks. *Grabs Her Phone* Well I'll Be In My Room With Jacob And The Others If Y'all Need Anything.

Roc: Okay. *Lays On The Bed*

Kate: *Walks Towards The Door Then Stops* Uh, Are You And Nique Together Again?

Roc: No. Why?

Kate: Oh. She Told My Dad That.

Roc: *Confused* Oh.

Kate: Yeah, Well Bye. *Leaves*

I Wonder What That Was All About. Maybe We Will Talk About It When She Gets Out The Shower. I Got The Remote And Looked For Something To Watch. It Was Nothing On. I Looked Through Her Movies And Found Love & Basketball. That's My Favorite Movie. I Put The Movie On And Picked Up The Baby. I Sat Down With Him On The Bed. He Just Looked At Me. I Smiled And He Smiled Back.

Roc: Hey Little Man ... Your So Handsome ... Oh God, You Look Just Like Me.

Nique: *Listening*

Roc: You Look Like Your Beautiful Mother To. Your Really Lucky To Have Her. She's Amazing. I Love Her So Much. When Your Older You'll Understand What Love Is. I Want To Teach You How To Be Better Then Me And Be Faithful. I Can't Wait Till You Get Older. And Have A Baby Of Your Own Someday. Not While Your A Teenager Though.

Nique: *Quietly Laughs*

Roc: Don't Make Any Mistakes Like I Did. I'm Not Saying You Were A Mistake. Because I Love You With All My Heart. But You Should Just Be Aware Of The Possible Things That Can Happen. *Kisses Him* I Love You Little Man.

Nique: *Tearing Up* Awwh. *Walks To You* That Was Really Sweet.

Roc: I Didn't Know You Were Listening.

Nique: Your Going To Be A Great Dad.

Roc: *Smiles* Thanks.

Nique: *Starts Getting Dress*

Roc: My Parents Are Coming To Visit. *Playing With The Baby*

Nique: When?

Roc: This Weekend.

Nique: Why?

Roc: Your Mom Wants To Meet Them And They Don't Really Know About The Baby.

Nique: Are You Serious?

Roc: Well, Yeah.

Nique: I Don't Think I Want To Meet Them.

Roc: Why?

Nique: What If They Don't Like Me.

Roc: Trust Me. They Will Love You. I Do.

Nique: *Sighs* I Don't Know.

Nique Put On Some Shorts And A Sports Bra And Laid Down In The Bed. Her Back Was Facing Me.

Roc: Are We Together?

Nique: What? *Turns Over*

Roc: Kate Said That You Had Told Your Dad That.

Nique: Oh, Well Yeah I Told Him That. But No We're Not.

Roc: Oh... Okay...

Nique: *Sits Up* I Want Us To Be Though.

Roc: *Sighs* If Your Only Saying This For The Baby , We Don't Have To Be Together. I Will Always Be Here For Y'all No Matter What.

Nique: That's Not All Though. We Need A Better Relationship. Now That I Have A Baby I Don't Think I'll Be Comfortable With Dating. I Don't Want Any Other Man Around Our Soon Unless He's Family. I Wouldn't Want To Live Alone Either. What If Something Happen. Were Going To Need Someone There To Protect Us. I Can't Live With My Parents Forever. I'm Going To Be Grown In A Couple Months. I'm Going To Be On My Own. But I Need A Partner.

Roc: Your Right. But I Want Us To Make This Work. I Want Us To Be A Big Happy Family. I Want You To Be My Wife, So Our Family Can Grow Bigger. I Promise I Won't Ever Hurt You Again. I Don't Want To Keep Putting You Through This. I Have To Make Some Changes. I Can't Keep Doing This Now That I Have A Baby. It's Time For Me To Grow Up. I Have More Responsibility Now. I Need To Be A Man About All Of This Now. I Love You So Much And Just Want To Be With You.

Nique: *Tear Rolls Down Her Face*

Roc: *Wipes Her Tears* Why Are You Crying?

Nique: *Smiles* Their Happy Tears.

Roc: *Hugs Her*

Nique: *Hugs Back* And I Love You Too.

Roc: *Kisses Her Forehead*

Nique: *Looks At The Baby* He's Sleep Again.

Roc: *Let's Her Go* Maybe He'll Sleep All Night.

Nique: I Doubt It.

Roc: *Phone Rings* It's My Mom.

Nique: Answer It.

*Phone Call*

Roc: Hey Mom.

Mom: Were You Sleeping?

Roc: No.

Mom: Well Me And Your Dad Are Coming Friday And Stay Till Sunday.

Roc: Okay. I'll Be Coming Back In The Morning.

Mom: Okay, Your Going To Ride Back With Us?

Roc: Yeah.

Mom: Okay.

Roc: I'll Call You In The Morning.

Mom: Alright Sweetheart. Give Your Girlfriends Mom My Number So We Could Talk.

Roc: Okay, I'll Give It To Her Now.

Mom: Okay, Bye.

Roc: Bye.

*End Of Call*

Nique: What She Say?

Roc: They Well Be Here Friday And Leave Sunday.

Nique: Your Leaving Tomorrow?

Roc: Yeah. Just To Get Some Clothes For The Weekend.

Nique: *Looks Away* Okay.

It Got Really Quiet. I Got Up And Put The Baby In His Crib. Someone Came And Knocked On The Door.

Nique: Come In.

Dad: *Walks In* Hey.

Nique: Wassup?

Dad: *Looks At Roc* Can I Talk To You?

Roc: *Nervous* Uh, Sure?

Nique: Daddy.. *Gives Him A Look*

Dad: I'm Not Going To Do Nothing. *Looks At Roc* Come On.

Roc: Yes Sir.

We Walked Out The Room. We Walked Down Into The Basement And Into This Room. It Was Dark When He Opened The Door. He Turned On The Light And We Walked Into This Little Office Like Closet. He Started Putting On These Ear Midday And Goggles.

Roc: What's This Room?

Dad: My Gun Range.

Roc: You Have G-g-gu-guns?

Dad: Yeah. For Protection Mostly. *Snaps The Gun Back* And When I Need To Handle These Young Boys Who Hurt My Little Girls. *Looks At Roc*

Roc: *Scared*

Dad: *Laughs And Touches Roc Shoulder*

Roc: *Jumps*

Dad: *Laughs* Loosen Up Son.

Roc: I I I I'm Fine Sir.

Dad: Call Me Dad. Were Family Now.

Roc: Family?

Dad: Yeah. You And My Daughter Are Together.

Roc: No Were Not.

Dad: That's What She Said. *Confused*

Roc: Were Working On It Now. We Just Talked About It.

Dad: Okay. *Points Gun At Him* Wanna Shoot?

Roc: I'm Fine Sir.

Dad: Remember Call Me Dad.

Roc: I'm Fine Dad...... Sir.

Dad: *Laughs* I Really Think Your Great For My Daughter.

Roc: Really?

Dad: Yeah. What's Your Plans For Later In Life?

Roc: Well I Have One Year Of School Left. I'm Going Take Online Classes For College So Nique Won't Be On Her On With The Baby. Plus She Has To Do School To.

Dad: Yeah. How Long You Plan On Being With My Daughter?

Roc: As Long As Your Daughter Would Want To Be With Me. I Want To Marry Her.

Dad: That's A Big Step. *Hands Him Earmuff* You Think You Ready For All That.

Roc:* Puts Them On* Yeah. I Want To Be In Our Sons Life. All The Time. Everyday.

Dad: When Are You Going To Be Ready To Make This Big Step?

Roc: After All The Family Meets And When I Get Your Permission.

Dad: You Have My Permission.

Roc: Really, Wow.

Dad: Yeah. *Starts Shooting The Gun*

Roc: *Yelling* Your Really Good At This!

Dad: *Stops* You Should Learn.

Roc: Maybe Another Day.

Dad: Okay, It'll Be Down Here.

Roc: Okay.

Dad: *Looks At Watch* Well It's Getting Pretty Late. You Better Head To Bed While You Can. That Baby Gone Have Y'all Up.

Roc: Yeah. And He Just Went To Sleep.

Dad: Oh Yeah. I Hear Your Parents Are Coming?

Roc: Yeah. Friday.

Dad: That's Going To Be Nice. All The Family Together. We Should Be Having A Big Pool Party Saturday Maybe.

Roc: That's Cool. I'm Going To Get Going. I'm Pretty Tired.

Dad: Okay. Goodnight Son.

Roc: Goodnight Sir. I Mean, Dad.

I Went Back Upstairs Into The Kitchen And Got Something To Drink.

*Nique's P.O.V*

I Was Waiting For Roc To Come Back Upstairs. But I Was Tired And Started Dozing Off. I Was Nearly In A Deep Sleep Until I Heard Gun Shots. I Jumped Out Of My Sleep. It Could Be None Other Then My Dad. The Baby Started Whining. I Just Gave Him His Binky And He Went Right Back To Sleep. I Was Up Now So I Went To The Bathroom And Wrapped Up My Hair. Once I Came Out Roc Was In The Room. He Was Just Staring At Me. I Didn't Make Any I Contact With Him.

Roc: Wassup With You?

Nique: Nothing, My Stomach Is Starting To Cramp.

Roc: Maybe I Can Make It Better. *Grins*

Nique: *Goes In The Bathroom*

I Went In The Bathroom To Use It. I Wiped Myself And Saw It Was That Time Of The Month.

Nique: Well..

I Did Everything I Was Suppose To Do And Flushed The Toilet. I Washed My Hands And Went Into The Medicine Cabinet. I Took Out Some Tylenol And Took It With Some Water. I Went Back In The Room And Laid Down.

Roc: Baby...

He Started Kissing On My Neck. Oh God Did It Feel Good. He Knew That Turned Me On.

Nique: *Moans* Roc..

He Lifts Up My Shirt And Leaves Soft Kisses Leading Down To My Shorts. He Started Pulling On My Shorts Until I Stopped Him..

Nique: Roc, I Can't.

Roc: *Stops* What's Wrong?

Nique: It's That Time Of The Month.

Roc: Damn.

Nique: We Can Cuddle Until It's Over.

Roc: How Long Do I Have To Wait?

Nique: A Couple Days.

Roc: Oh God.

Nique: Calm Down.

Roc: I Cant Wait That Long.

Nique: *Laughs*

Roc: Kill Me Now. *Lays Down And Closes His Eyes*

Nique: Babe You'll Be Okay. *Kisses Him*

***MORNING***

*Star's P.O.V*

I Woke Up In Kate's Room. I Got Up From The Bed And Looked Around The Room. Everyone Was Knocked Out. Everyone Was In The Bed. Kate Had A Pretty Large Bed. I Went To The Bathroom And Washed My Face And Used Some Mouth Wash. I Went Downstairs Into The Kitchen. Nique's Mom Was In There Cooking.

Star: Good Morning TT.

TT: Good Morning Baby.

Star: What You Cooking?

TT: Just A Little Breakfast.

Star: Oh Okay.

TT: It's Almost Ready. Can You Go Wake Up The Others?

Star: Yeah.

I Went Up Stairs Back In Kate's Room. Everybody Was Still Sleep. Ray Started Snoring I Laughed A Little. Breath Woke Up And Slapped Him In The Head.

Ray: Owww.. *Feeling His Head*

Bre: Shut Up. I'm Trying To Sleep.

Star: Hey Guys, Get Up.

Prod: Why?

Star: TT Said So.

Manny: Nooooo.

Beauty: One More Hour.

Star: She's Making Breakfast.

Everybody Jumped Up Once They Heard That.

Prod: Food?

Leah: *Laughs*

Everybody Got Cleaned Up. Doing Their Morning Routine. We All Went Downstairs And Sat At The Table In The Dinning Room. The Food Was All Sat Out With Some Orange Juice And Plates.

Prod: This Looks Great. *Eyeing The Food*

TT: *Laughs* It's Plenty, If You Don't Get Enough.

Prod: I Could Eat All Day.

Prince: Prod, Clam Down.

Prod: I Haven't Ate Like This Since I Don't Know When.

Uncle Came Down And Sat At The Table. We All Said Good Morning And Stuff. We Were About To Bless The Food.

Dad: Wait, Where's The Other Two Kids?

Kate: I'll Get Them. *Gets Up*

Star: No, I'll Go. I Have To Use The Bathroom Anyways. *Goes Up Stairs*

I Went Up To Nique's Room. I Saw Roc Was Laying In The Bed With The Baby On His Chest. I Took A Picture. They Were To Cute. I Tapped Him And He Opened His Eyes. He Looked At Me.

Star: Come Eat.

Roc: Okay.

He Got I'll And Headed Down Stairs With The Baby. I Looked Around And Didn't See Nique. Where Was She. I Heard Sobbing Coming From The Hallway Bathroom. I Knocked On The Door.

Nique: I'm In Here.

Star: Nique?

Nique: Come In.

I Walked In And She Was Sitting On The Toilet. Looks Like She Was Crying.

Star: What's Wrong?

Nique: Look. *She Moves Away From The Toilet *

I See It's A Cord Hanging Out Of Her. I Look Inside The Toilet And There's A Baby In There. I Just Cover My Mouth. I Was So Shocked. Nique Started Crying. I Gave Her My Phone To Call 911. I Grab The Baby Out Of The Toilet And Wrapped Him In A Towel. The Baby Wasn't Crying Or Nothing. I Tapped His Butt And He Started Crying. I Cut The Cord And Washed The Baby Off. I Made Sure The Baby Didn't Have Any Liquid In His Mouth Or Nose.

Nique: Their Coming. *Wipes Her Tears*

Star: It's Going To Be Okay.

Nique: What If Sometimes Wrong With Him. I Don't Even Know Where He Came From.

Star: Clam Down. Clean Yourself Up. I'll Go Get Your Mom.

I Walked Fast Down The Stairs. Still Holding The Baby In The Towel. I Had Blood On My Shirt And Legs. I Walked In The Dinning Room And Everyone Looked At Me.

TT: *Looking Worried* What Happened?

Star: Nique Just Had Another Baby.

Uncle: *Jumps Up* What?

Kate: But She Only Had One Baby.

Star: *Shows Them The Baby* I Went Upstairs And The Baby Was In The Toilet. The Cord Was Still Attached To Both Of Them.

TT: Omg. *Runs Upstairs*

Everybody Went Upstairs To Nique's Room. She Was Laying In Her Bed. She Had On Some Different Clothes. TT Walked Over To Her.

TT: Baby Girl?

Nique: *Opens Her Eyes* Where's My Baby?

Star: Here He Is. *Hands The Baby To Her*

*Nique's P.O.V*

Star Handed Me My Baby. He Was So Beautiful. But Really Small. He Was Smaller Than Chresanto Jr. I Kissed Him And He Just Looked At Me. Roc Walked Over To Me With Chresanto Jr.

TT: They Look So Much Alike.

Nique: I Know.

Dad: How Did You Have Two Baby's?

Nique: I Don't Know.

Kate: But Remember When You First Found Out You Were Pregnant.

Nique: Oh Yeah. They Said I Was Pregnant With Twins.

Kate: Exactly.

Nique: But They Said I Had A Miscarriage With One.

Kate: Doctors Could Be Wrong Though.

Nique: But How Wouldn't They Have Seen The Other Baby When I Had My Last Checkup.

Bre: They Don't Really Pay Attention To Other Stuff Other Then What Their Told To Look At.

Nique: It's Weird That I Had Two Baby's On Two Different Days.

TT: Yeah.. We Have To Ask About That.

I Started Feeling Lite Headed.

Nique: Take The Baby.

I Closed My Eyes.

Beauty: Are You Okay?

I Started Breathing All Heard. I Couldn't Catch My Breath. I Opened My Eyes.

Dad: Nique!?

Kate: Where Is Her Inhaler? *Looking Around *

Next Thing You Know I Blacked Out. I Heard Them Screaming My Name And Then Something Went Over My Face.

*Hours Later*

*Leah's P.O.V*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 454 43
"give me a reason why I should stay Luke?" "Because I love you Molina" _________________________ Two teenagers, both fucking life. What happens when...
10.3K 141 47
Ya'll don't laugh this my first story!So like it please and give me ideas!. But this story is about a girl name Veronica hate getting hurt and just w...
51.9K 585 32
When a girl falls inlove with a guy who she has known for a while and later finds out he is her mate but he won't love her back and rejects her inste...
4 0 17
Honestee has been through a lot! Losing the man she loves and going through life feeling lost. She keeps her promises to her love who is now in hea...