Pure Bliss

Av nyamilan

Chanel Taylor is the daughter of a very successful and known drug dealer, Tony the Bull. He moved weight thro... Mer

Pure Bliss
Movin' Out
New Flame
Commotion
See You Again
Meeting The Family
Morning After
Set Up
Road to Recovery
A Step To Forever
Betrayal
Expect the Unexpected
Makin' Amends
The Run Down
Trouble In Paradise
Droppin' Bodies
Birth Of A King [Elijah Maurice]
Missin' Target
Crossed Lines
Last Call
Epilogue

Lose to Gain

12.3K 476 28
Av nyamilan

            Devin woke up forgetting where he was for a second. After realizing he was at Chanel's house, he smelled the aroma of cooked food. He removed the covers exposing his hard friend in his Versace boxers. He walked into the kitchen seeing Chanel facing the stove making food. She was wearing boy shorts that were so tight you could see the lining of her panties. Her hair was pulled up into a bun exposing the small pink rose tattoo on the back of her neck. He watched as she prepared the food. She was a keeper for did shit, he thought.

          He crept up behind Chanel and wrapped his arms around her thin waist. Her short frame sat under his tall frame. He pushed his dick against her boy shorts so she could feel how hard he was. Devin knew she wasn't about to fuck him but he wanted to test her and see what she was gon do. Chanel backed away from the stove and turned in his arms while the food cooked. She looked up in his eyes and smiled. "Good morning." She spoke.

          "Morning ma." He smiled while looking down at her. He couldn't resist himself so he picked her up and held her by her ass while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Devin carried her to the granite island and placed her on top before kissing and nibbling on her neck, probably leaving a hickey. He chuckled, he was only leaving his mark.

          "Hold up." She said in between moans. Devin backed away from her and watched as she jumped off the island and returned to the stove to cook.  From where he was standing, he seen the red mark on the left side of her neck.

          Chanel finished up the food and her and Devins plate. She had made eggs, bacon, pancakes with a side of toast with butter. She poured cups of juice and carried everything to the table. Her and Devin sat down together and she said grace before they begin eating.

          "What chu doin today?" He asked.

          Chanel knew she hadn't spoke to her dad for about two days and that was the longest they've ever not talked to each other. She missed him so much. "Probably go see my daddy today and spend some time with him. I don't want him thinking I'm distancing myself from him, that's his biggest fear."

          "How about you come meet my peoples and shit." Dev smiled, waiting to see what Chanel would say.

          She looked at him in shock. "You want me to meet your family?"

          He nodded. "Every ending of summer my fam throw a barbecue and since I'm feelin you, I wanna bring you there wit me shorty."

          Chanel smiled. "Ofcourse I'll come. When is it?"

          "About two weeks ma."

          While eating his food, Devins phone rang. He excused himself from the table and went in the bathroom to see what was up. He answered the phone and put it to his ear.

          "Yo?" Dev asked.

          "Yo nigga, Maurice been hit up by some up North niggas. It ain't lookin too good Majesty. We gotta head to the trap then to the hospital right fuckin now." Pmoney panicked.

          Devin felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach. A million things went racing through his head. "Aight I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone and rushing in Chanel's room to get dressed.

          Chanel appeared in the doorway. "Leaving so soon?"

          Devin looked up at her pretty face and nodded. "Yea some shit went down and one of my niggas been shot. It ain't lookin too good ma."

          "Oh my god! Do you want me to cone with you?" She asked.

          He smiled at how scared but helpful she was, this girl was fucking perfect for him. Most bitches wouldn't even have cared. "Thank you and shit but this grown man business. I gotta handle it on my own and I would hate for some shit to take off and you end up hurt. Stay here where you safe ma."

          Chanel nodded, she wanted to go with him to be his support system but she also wanted to say home where she was safe. She walked over to him and held him. Her small arms wrapped around his tall, big frame. "Okay but please be safe and call me so I can know you're fine. Please."

          Devin kissed her forehead. "A'ight I got chu."

          He started to kiss her on the lips but decided against it. He never kissed a bitch on her lips unless he loved her. Yea Chanel was cool and shit but he had no intentions on getting serious wit her. For one, he was a young drug dealer and wouldn't want his lady wrapped up in all his baggage and two, she was the daughter of the top kingpin in New York. He was playing wit fire right now and wasn't ready to get burnt. She was fuckin perfect in his eyes though.

          "Catch up wit you later Chanel." Devin said before leaving her crib. He hurried outside and got inside his car. Without buckling on his seat belt, he backed out and sped to the hospital, not having time to go to the trap. Shit had to be done and his day ones came first. Maurice needed him right now.

          "Maurice Williams." Devin said at the front desk. The receptionist handed him a visitor sticker before he grabbed it and went upstairs to his room. His wife, his two daughters and some of the homies was there.

          "Damn man, what the fuck happened?" He asked once he seen Maurice laying in the bed unconscious. He wasn't talking, moving or nothing. He was on life support and shit wasn't looking good for him.

          Pmoney looked at him with tears in his eyes. Devin ain't never seen Pmoney cry even after being friends wit him for ten years. The only time this nigga cried was when his mom died. "He got caught lackin in the field. Niggas shot him ten times man. This shit ain't fair, that's our fuckin brother. He can't leave us here Majesty. What we gon do without the third member? It's always been me, you and Maurice. Just us three."

          Devin wasn't Devin right now, he was Majesty. Majesty was the inner devil in him. Whenever shit went down, Majesty came out to play. "He gon make it P. Have faith and some hope. He a survivor and he a warrior. Warriors don't die, they push thru shit like this."

          Maurice wife Tasha broke down crying in the corner. Together Maurice and Tasha had three kids. Two beautiful twin daughters Aaliyah and Taliyah who were ten and Tasha was seven months pregnant with their first boy. While looking at Tasha, Majesty remembered when Maurice found out she was carrying a boy. This nigga really walked around wit the ultrasound picture in his pocket. That's all he wanted was a little him, a little Maurice Jr. It fucked him up inside that there was nothing he could do to improve the situation, Tasha was like a sister to him. She was a rider for Maurice.

          "Calm down sis, he gon be straight. You know his ass always scaring people and shit. Stay strong Tash, he's good. My nigga gon make it." Majesty said holding Tasha in his arms to comfort her.

          Maurice monitors begin making funny noises and shit. The doctors rushed in and made everyone leave the room. They closed the doors and closed the curtains so nobody could see what was going on. "What the fucks going on!" Pmoney yelled.

          "Please wait in the waiting room while we operate please." Doctor Rossmore said before walking away.

          An hour passed, with no information on Maurice. Tasha was sitting in a chair while her daughters comforted her. Majesty sat in the chair waiting to see what was up and Pmoney couldn't sit his house down. Everyone just wanted to know what was going on. Maurice had too many people that loved him.

          Doctor Rossmore came out the operating room and went into the waiting room. He seen the Maurice Williams family and sighed. He hated this part. "Hello friends and family, during operating Maurice stopped breathing. We tried everything we could to stop him but we couldn't. He's gone. Sorry for your lost."

          "No! No! No! Try again. Keep trying! No not Maurice. Not my husband. No! No! No!" Tasha broke down on the floor crying. Majesty stood up and rushed over to her. He helped her up and she cried in his arms.

          "I'm carrying our child. I can't go on without him Devin. I can't live life without him. I just can't do it. How am I supposed to go on with life? I can't fucking do it! I wanna die!" She cried.

          Pmoney punched a big ass hole in the wall. "Fuck!"

          "What am I going to do? I don't know what to do without him. He's been my everything since we were twelve years old." Tasha vented.

          "Don't worry about nothing sis. I got the funeral and I got you wit bills, taking care of the kids, whatever you need. I'm the godfather of all them so imma step up and handle my responsibility. Just stay sane for little man in ya stomach. We lost a king but we got a prince coming in the world. We got a little Maurice coming. Imma handle whoever did this shit to him Tasha, take my word." Majesty consoled her.

          Tasha's mom came to the hospital and took her and the kids home. Majesty and Pmoney stayed at the hospital for a couple hours before leaving. They didn't know what to do or who to go after but all they knew was somebody was dying. Even if they had to kill every mufucka, somebody was gonna pay for this.

          "For Maurice, my bullets hitting woman and kids. I ont give a fuck no more." Majesty vented while smoking a blunt.

          "We gotta find out who did this. Tomorrow we hitting up Allen to see what he know." Pmoney said.

           Allen was a young cat around twenty years old. He knew all the juicy gossip. Whenever people wanted to find out something or what the streets was talking about, they went to Allen for the right price. One thing about him though was he kept shit in the streets. He ain't tell shit to the Feds which was why so many people respected him. Nobody knew how Allen found out everything but his ass did and he ain't mind telling what he knew.

          After staying at the trap, Pmoney and Majesty handled up business before going separate way. The two homies hugged each other like they ain't see each other in years. They just lost a childhood friend and ain't wanna lose each other. Majesty needed some type of way to cool off and even though it was two in the morning, he went to Chanel's house.

             Chanel woke up out her sleep and checked the time. She ain't know who was banging on her door at two in the morning. She removed herself out the bed and slowly walked to the door. She peeked through the peephole and seen it was Devin. She quickly opened the door and looked at him. Something was up and she knew it. He was still wearing the same clothes from earlier and his eyes were low and red.

          "Is everything okay?" She asked after pulling him in the house and looking out the door to see if anybody else was out there. Once it was clear, she closed and locked the doors and faced Devin. He looked so out of it.

          "My nigga died, he been my nigga since we was running around wit braids and size four sneakers. I'm losing my mind Chanel." He vented.

          Chanel felt bad while looking at him. She didn't know what to do so she wrapped her arms around Devin and hugged him. She held him so tight despite the fact she was mad at him for leaving a hickey on her.

          "Come to bed with me, I wanna hold you." She said grabbing his arm and walking him to the room with her.

          After Devin undressed, the two of them laid down in the bed and cuddled up with each other. The chemistry was undeniable. Devin held Chanel so tight and it felt great. She smiled while falling asleep. At this point Devin ain't even care about who daughter Chanel was. He fucked wit her cause of her and he wanted her. All that shit he was thinking earlier was out the window. He wanted her and he had to have her. Tony was just gonna have to be mad.

          Chanel opened her eyes during the middle of the night and shifted in Devins arms. She placed her head on his bare tatted up chest and tapped him until he woke up.

          "Yo?" Devin said with his eyes still closed.

          "Promise me you'll never hurt me, okay?" She said leaning into his warm body.

          "I got chu girl now go to sleep."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

55 0 26
Amelia Brooks, an intelligent, outgoing girl, moves to another country after her brother's death. She overcame depression. Chris Winter, an ex-mafia...
Money Baby Av _Polecat

General Fiction

9.1K 165 32
Princess Aniya Jordan Is The Daughter Of The Biggest Dope Dealer In Detroit . Her Dad Goes By The Name King & Has Much Respect In The Streets If Detr...
53.9K 724 80
Makayla Caylen, yes Jc Caylen's not so baby sister. You see when Jc became internet famous she hardly ever saw him She used to be this very girly gir...
79.9K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...