The New Beginning

By sharpie123

Everyone loves a fairy tale. One where the past doesn't matter. Everyone lives happily ever after. Not here... More

Chapter 1- First Day (Clair's point of view)
Chapter 2-The first day rollercoaster (Jamie's POV)
Chapter 3- The One of a Kind Girl (Carson's POV)
Chapter 4- Girl Talk (Clairs POV)
Chapter 5-A Bad Dream (Jamie's POV)
Chapter 6- Guy's night (Carson's POV)
Chapter 7- Crazy Boys (Clair POV)
Chapter 8- No way (Jamie POV)
Chapter 9- I didn't see that one(Carson's point of view)
Chapter 10-a real ride(Clair's POV)
Chapter 11-Burned-(Jamie's POV)
A Crunch and A deadly scream_(Carson's point of view)
Chapter 13-Help Me (Clair's Point of View)
Chapter 14-What Was I Going To Do (Jamie's POV)
Chapter 15- Okay-(Cason's POV)
Chapter 16-A Fairytale-(Clair's POV)
Chapter 17- Deep-(Jamie's POV)
A long night -Chapter 18-(Carson's POV)
Chapter 19- Think (Clair's POV)
Chapter 20-Dibs (Jamie's POV)
Chapter 21- Stupid Love Sickness(Carson's POV)
Chapter 22-Amazed (Clairs POV)
Chapter 23-Hate is a Strong Word (Jamies POV)
Chapter 24- Talk Is Cheap (Carson's POV)
Chapter 25- Hallween (Clairs POV)
Chapter 26-400 sticky notes (jamies POV)
Chapter 27-Whatever (carsons pov)
Chapter 29- What had just happened? (Jamies pov)
Chapter 30- idiots (carsons pov)
Chapter 31- Last kiss (Clairs pov)
Chapter 32-A Beautiful Day (Jamies POV)
Chapter 33-dark ( Carsons POV)
Chapter 34- Through the Window (Clair's POV)
Chapter 35-thinking about (Jamie's POV)
Chapter 36- Break Carson's (Point of View)
Chapter 37- Right (Clairs POV)
Chapter 38- think (Jamies POV)
Chapter 39- Still (Carsons Pov)
Chapter 40- Another Shot (Clair's POV)
Chapter 41- Alive (Jamies POV)
Chapter 42- (Carson's POV) Dream
Chapter 43- The End of The New (Clair's POV)

Chapter 28-mistake (clairs pov)

39 0 0
By sharpie123

I'm sorry. That is all it read. I questioned what to answer to it. I replayed it all in my mind. Every little thing he did but nothing came to mind. What was Alex sorry for?

"For what?" I quickly responded to his text. Everything was good between us. Well at least I thought it was.

" how I treated you was unfair. Only reason I did any of it was well, I am in love with you." I stood there stunned as I retread the message a bunch of times to see if I read it right.

"I have a boyfriend..." I replied. Sheepishly.

"So? Dump him! He doesn't love you like me. You are beautiful in every single way." He answered causing me to blush. I was so glad he couldn't see me or I would have died of embarriment.

"But, I like him." I continued.

"Trust me. He doesn't love you." I stood there stunned again. Was it true? He never told me he did.

"I don't know what to do." I thought.

"Dump him. I am the one you want to be with. I am the one who will always make you happy." He pleaded.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Do it now!" He insisted.

"No!" I argued.

"We'll, than send me a picture. If you send it, that means the person you love is me." He concluded. No. Never. But, he did care. I never felt like that with Dustin. Wait! What was I thinking? Dustin cared.

"Dustin will never find out." He added. I thought a little harder and went to the mirror.

"When you say picture do you mean like you know....." I asked hoping he meant of my face.

"No clothes full body." He stated sending me shivers down my back. Was I really going to do this? To the best friend of my boyfriend I was going to send a picture? What would Dustin think? But what if he never finds out. I went to the bathroom taking off my clothes. I walked over to the full body mirror and clicked the button. I scanned the photo. Then, I remembered I had one already of me in a swimsuit.

"Hey" crossed my phone from Jamie. Not now. I exited the message.

"Will a swimsuit pic work?" I asked hopeful. Suddenly, I my phone lit up and I froze.

"What?" Jamie's text appeared. My mind flashed.

"Just a joke with an old friend." I lied hastily.

"Okay then?"she replied. I knew I would hear about this later.

"Beautiful, are you still there?" Alex's text popped on the screen.

"Yeah, hold on." I answered checking twice to make sure it sent to Alex. I walked to the bathroom and undid my clothes snapping a picture and taking a deep breathe. I couldn't believe what I did until it was to late.

"I love you baby." Alex texted. Was I really doing this? Was I seriously going to throw Dustin and I's relationship over a picture?

"This was a mistake. No one can know about this!" I concluded quickly.

"What?" He asked confused.

"This was a mistake. I love Dustin." I replied.

"Whatever" he texted back.

"I am serious." I pleaded.

"No one will know even though I should tell them I won't." He answered.

"I got to go." I replied. This was a mistake. It was only a matter of time before it got out. This was a mistake..... A big,big mistake.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.6K 35
"When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the...
515K 18.5K 28
What happens when two strangers find themselves alone at a New Years Eve party only minutes before the clock strikes midnight? One thing's for certai...
3.7K 153 24
Violet Ferrari is at breaking point. Moving out of home was supposed to fix her problems, not exacerbate them. All the shit she tried to escape, came...
1.6K 152 36
**COMPLETED** "Then leave. Come with us." I almost laugh at the absurdity of his suggestion, "I can't. I can't just leave. They'll never let me just...