Race For The Heart Black Butl...

By TheFemaleOtaku_

You have caught the eye of not one but FOUR very handsome men. Two human, two demons. How will this end? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Another A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note 4
Author's Note 5
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

A/N 3

7K 141 26
By TheFemaleOtaku_

Kay, so this is yet another author's note.

So I just wanted to apologize for the really slow updates. I just realized that I haven't updated since August.

As you all know, school started, so I've been busy with studying and homework.

Also, I've been struggling a bit with depression. It's not as bad, but I've been really sad lately. And it sucks because I can't really tell anyone about it, so I have to hide my feelings behind a smile all of the time.

Anyway, I'm sorry for rambling. The whole point of this a/n was to let you guys know that I don't know when I'll be updating next. I've started working on the chapter, but I don't know when it will be up.

I want to thank you guys so much for supporting me and taking the time to read my stories. You guys are totally the best. I mean, 71k reads?! That's amazing! I love you all so so much and I'll see you all later. ☆〜(ゝ。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 54 9
A collection of one-shots based on Kuroshitsuji. May contain smut. All pairings are with OCs. Requests are appreciated, too. Only the realistic ones...
333K 11.8K 22
(Y/N) is an indigent 13 year old girl in the year 1889. Some unfortunate events happen and then she ends up meeting Ciel Phantomhive under not so gre...
27.4K 1K 18
Ciel had gotten tired of hunting for revenge, he was getting ever so close in his search to finding revenge and then he would die... But he didn't wa...
21.8K 609 13
Anna was a normal girl who lives a normal life until one day she was taken away by a butler with golden eyes. what will Anna do when said butler star...