Kidnapped: Book 1 1/2

By Madi303

9 months after the worst weeks of her life Isabella James has a baby boy, Jack. The baby's father... Mark You... More

Kidnapped: Book 1 1/2
Chapter 1. Bye Bye Isabella.
Chapter 2. Reconnecting.
Chapter 3. Reunion.
Chapter 5. Romeo, Juliet, Zac Efron, Leonardo, Johnny, and Bad Memories.
Chapter 6. Ugh.
Chapter 7. When the Movie Sucks, Go Play Mario Kart.
Chapter 8. He's Gone.
Chapter 9. Dr. James is in the House.
Chapter 10. Dress Shopping.
Chapter 11. California Sucks.
Chapter 12. You're Gonna Get It.
Chapter 13. Movie Night.
Chapter 14. Just Friends.
Chapter 15. Disappointed.
Chapter 16. Make Up.
Chapter 17. Cabins, Shrinks, and Japanese.
Chapter 18. Can I Kiss You?
Chapter 19. Rylynn and Ryder
Chapter 20. I Can Help You.
Chapter 21: Senior Year.
Chapter 22: Living.
Epilogue

Chapter 4. Ryder McCoy.

4.7K 86 18
By Madi303

**Heyo everybody! I hope you're enjoying this book so far! I would love to have your comments about what you think!!

Tell me about your favorite parts, your least favorite parts, who you love, who you hate, anything! Help me make this story better for you all!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

*I = Izzy's POV

*M = Mark's POV

Ryder McCoy >>>

*I

I held Jack against me as I stared at the factory. I didn't know why I'd come here. Maybe I needed to see it one more time. Whatever the reason I was here, standing in the gravel driveway. I tried to force myself to move, but I couldn't. I'd thought I could be stronger. I thought I'd be able to face this place. Now I knew I couldn't.

*M

The baby's hair matched her own, beautiful, raven hair. His wide eyes searched the surroundings. Those were my eyes. That was my baby. A grin spread across my face as I watched her stand there, knowing she didn't have the courage to face the building again. I'd ruined her. Her fire, her soul, it'd all be broken by me. The only thing that held her together was that damn boy and now he was gone. Now, she was all mine.

"Looks like tonight won't be so boring," Dad laughed beside me. He took a step out of our hiding place, but I grabbed his arm.

"What?" He asked.

"That's her," I whispered. A look of confusion ran over his face, then he seemed to understand. He grinned and looked back down at Izzy.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked.

I looked down at the girl that I loved more than anything else in the world and took a breath to answer.

*I

I felt like a little child standing in that stupid driveway. I couldn't believe that a building could affect a person like this. It made me sick. Of course it wasn't the stupid building. It was what happened in the stupid building. The stupid building, the stupid people, the stupid days, the stupid everything!

"Let's go home Jack, I don't know why we're here." I mumbled.

*M

"Nothing," I breathed. Dad stared at me in complete shock.

"She's standing in the middle of no where, asking to be taken and you're going to do nothing?" He shouted.

"That's what I said," I said.

"Well if you don't want her--"

"Don't you dare," I snapped, grabbing his shirt. He turned around and glared at me.

"Alright I get it, sorry to invade on your territory." Dad said, holding up his hands. I watched as Izzy turned and put the baby back into the car. She got into the car herself and disappeared down the road. I watched her go with an ache in my heart, but a satisfied feeling in my mind. Someday I would have her again, but today wasn't that day. I had to be tactful about this. I had to give her time to heal, then once she was almost back to normal, I would rip her world apart piece by piece.

Izzy's POV

I pulled into the driveway and almost threw a bitch fit. There was another car in the driveway so I had to park on the street. I sighed miserably, where was my joyous mood? I guess four hours of spilling my guts to Megan wiped it out. I carried Jack up the stairs as he began to cry and nudge his little hand against my chest. I assumed he was hungry.

"Sorry baby, but you're going to have to wait a minute." I said, trying to hold the diaper bag as it threatened to slide from my arm. I not so gracefully made my way into the house. Emma looked up and smiled. Beside her sat a boy. He looked up at me through the hair that fell in his face. He had gorgeous blue eyes that were accented by his chocolate brown hair. He smiled, a smile that usually would have made me grin too, if I gave a shit about guys at the moment.

"Hey Iz, this is Ryder McCoy, Ryder this is my sister Izzy," Emma said. Ryder straightened up and smiled again.

"Hey," he said. Jack began to cry louder. I rolled my eyes and headed into the kitchen, just wanting to make this child hush. I quickly made Jack his bottle. His eyes got wide when he saw it and he fell quiet. I sighed in relief and cradled him as he drank. I left the kitchen and slowly climbed the stairs.

"Izzy, where are you going?" Emma asked.

"I'm going to my room, Emma." I said, pausing on the stairs.

"Why don't you hang out with us?" She asked. I wanted to argue, to say that I had to feed Jack, but he'd fallen asleep in my arms. 

"Fine, I'll be down in a minute," I sighed. I resumed my climb of the stairs and went into my room. Jack stayed asleep as I changed him and got him ready for bed. I laid him in his crib. He stretched his arms over his head, uncurling and curling his fingers.

"Where's Jack?" Emma asked when I came back downstairs.

"He's sleeping," I said.

"Is Jack your brother?" Ryder asked. The most epic awkward silence filled the air. Ryder looked from me to Emma confused.

"No," Emma and I said together. Ryder raised an eyebrow at us. 

"Hey kids," Mom said as her and Dad came walking through the door. I internally sighed in relief.

"Hey, this is Ryder McCoy, he's my lab partner. We were working on our disection labs." Emma said.

"Ick," Mom shuddered, disappearing into the kitchen with the groceries in her hand.

"What did you have to dissect?" Dad asked.

"A pig fetus. It was disgusting," Emma said, repeating Mom's shudder.

"Yeah, I think the ten page lab question paper is much worse," Ryder said, holding up the thick lab.

"I didn't think the lab was that gross," I said.

"Shut up," Emma said. "You got to do it on the computer. Of course it wasn't gross."

"You're cyber schooled?" Ryder asked.

"Yup," I said. Dad left to go help Mom with the groceries. Another awkward silence.

"Ryder is new, he just moved here from--" Emma paused.

"California," Ryder finished. "My dad's cousin offered him a job at his company here. They moved out to--"

"The Dawson's are your cousins?" Emma shrieked.

Kill me now, I beg you!

"Um yeah," Ryder said, eyeing Emma like she was crazy.

"I'm going to help with the groceries," I said, standing from my seat on the sofa. Emma grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"So you know Jace?" Emma asked. I glared at her.

"Yeah," Ryder said. He looked between Emma and I. "I feel like I'm missing something,"

"You're not, Emma is just being stupid, as usual." I mumbled.

"Do you kids want anything to drink or something?" Mom called.

"No thanks Mrs. James. Actually I need to get going," Ryder said, climbing from his spot on the floor. He loaded his things into his backpack. "It was really nice meeting you all," He said. Emma waved as he closed the door and left.

"Why'd you ask him that?" I demanded.

"I just wanted to know," Emma whispered.

"Whatever." I muttered. I stood up and started up the stairs again.

"Do you think he's hot?" Emma called after me.

"Does it matter?" I answered.

"Yes, he said you were cute. You should date him." Emma said.

"No," I jogged up the stairs pretending I couldn't hear what she was saying. I opened the door quietly and crept in. I grabbed my pajamas from my dresser and went into the bathroom to shower. Tomorrow Megan was coming over and we were going to go to the mall. I'd have to find a way to keep Emma from telling her about Ryder or they'd both be trying to get me to date him.

----

The next morning I awoke to the sound of Jack crying. I climbed out of bed and picked him up.

"It's ok Jack," I whispered, holding him against me. He whimpered a few more times then fell silent. I walked downstairs. Andrew was sitting at the table eating cereal. He looked up and nodded.

"Hold him," I ordered, handing Jack to Andrew. Andrew reluctantly took Jack and held him for me while I made his bottle.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Nothing," Andrew said.

"Would you watch Jack for me?" I asked.

"Aw Izzy!" Andrew complained.

"Please, I haven't seen Megan forever and I really want to--"

"Fine, fine," Andrew muttered. I took Jack back and went into the living room and stopped when I saw the gathering before me.

"Um hi," I said, very aware that my pajamas didn't cover very much skin.

"You're going in your pajamas?" Megan asked. She had on a swimsuit cover up. The tie of her bright purple bikini was knotted at her neck.

I thought we were going to the mall?

Sam stood beside her with his arm looped around her waist. He had on bright orange swim trunks and a white tee shirt. The most shocking person there was Ryder. He too had on a white tee shirt with a pair of red swim trunks.

"Going where?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we're all going to the river today. It's really nice so we figured we'd go for a swim." Emma chimed, skiping down the stairs.

"Oh you forgot to tell me." I mocked.

"Are you going to come with?" Megan asked.  

"I don't know," I muttered, transferring Jack from one hip the the other. He looked up at me annoyed and continued to drink.

"Come on Iz, it'll be fun," Sam chimed. Megan nodded in agreement.

"Give me the baby, go upstairs, get dressed, you're going." Emma ordered. I handed Jack to her reluctently and went upstairs. There was no use fighting Emma. She always won. I sighed and began to get ready.

**P.S Don't forget to tell me what you're liking and stuff :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 543 78
"There is always darkness beneath the flame." ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ "Angel Face with the devil's soul. Perfect!" "Oh, believe me, darling...
35.6K 557 40
Abby and Bart meet up and decide to have the Magcon boys and Dance moms girls go on tour together for more fame. What happens when everyone meets?
124K 5.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
108K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...