You. Me. Love???

By Maceyx19

Layla and Noah are practically destined for each other. He is her best friend's brother after all. More

YML Chapter 1
YML Chapter 2
YML Chapter 3
YML Ch. 4
YML Chapter 5
YML Chapter 6
YML chapter 7
YML chapter 9
YML chapter 10
YML Chapter 11
YML chapter 12
YML chapter 13
YML chapter 14
YML chapter 15
YML chapter 16
YML chapter 17
YML Chapter 18
YML Chapter 19
20
YML 21
22
23
24
25

YML chapter 8!

1.1K 21 5
By Maceyx19

thanx for reading guys! Dont get discouraged by this one! Everything will take its course! Yay! So read now!!

Vote comment fan like and tweet guys! I appreciate you all!

Noah 

Is she seriously going out with him tonight? Just the thought of her with him makes me want to pull my hair out. He's a complete loser. Shane's not worth her time... at all.  

And Layla?! Why would she even talk to him? I've witnessed Shane treat her like scum and heard stories from Jackson about other rediculous things that he's said and done to her.  

Layla needs a real man; a guy that will nurture her and give her the respect that she deserves. She needs me. I'm what she needs. Why can't she see that?!  

Ugh! I hate this I freaking hate it! I chucked my phone at my wall out of pure anger and agitation. The back of the phone came off and the flat battery fell out.  

I hate Shane. I detest him. I don't want anything to do with him. I don't want Layla to be with him either; on a date, or in an actual relationship.  

Oh, I want to see how upset she is when she comes home tonight complaining to Jackson about how Shane screwed it all up AGAIN! I smirked at the image of her spilling the annoying events of the evening to Jaxx.  

That hypocrite. She goes on and on about how he's not a good guy, how he has horrible manners, how selfish; self centered; and impulsive he is. And here she is out galivanting with him. And just yesterday she had her tongue down his throat. I winced at the unpleasant memory. Foolish me thought she was more self determined and stronger than that. I gritted my teeth. 

She'll be back tonight crying and going off about what a horse ass he is. I'll just wait here in the office til she gets back.  

Maybe she'll leave the party early. The thought boosted my pissy mood up an unsignificant amount.  

I guess it all depends on how much of Shane's crap she has the patience of dealing with tonight. Exasperated, I sighed. It sucks not having something- or in my case someone- that you would give the world too. The feeling of defeat isn't one that I like in the least bit. Rejection isn't too great either. But, I suppose I would have had to ask her out first for me to be rejected by her. Man, the feeling of her is enough to handle. There's no need to pile it on. Plus, would I ever really muster up the courage to ask her out? I took my time thinking about the answer to that.  

Routinely, I checked the clock as it ticked and tocked on the wall. I was sitting in the dark, basking in my own anger and distaste. The only way that I could see the time was by the glowing moon in the starry sky. Occasionally, Lindsey would come in and ask if I needed anything. I would grumble a no and rudely ignore her if she asked me anything else. In the back of my mind I felt terrible for being so mean to Lindsey. She didn't hurt me. Lindsey didn't do anything except be the caring person that she was naturally.  

I'm a bad person, I thought to myself. That's why Layla doesn't want anything to deal with me right? Haha no! If i'm a horrible person then Shane's Casey Anthony: a gazillion times more horrible than I ever will be.  

The glaring light of the moon helped me figure out that it was 11:42. In a trance, my eyes stayed glued to the very thin red stick that ticked every second. The time turned to 11:43. I sighed irritably when there was a light tap at the french doors. 

"I'm going to bed Noah, do you want me to help you with anything or are you contempt here sitting in the dark?" Her voice was a mixture of concern and teasing, making me feel rediculous.  

You could call what I felt as I let her words sink in a slight epiphany if you wanted. But over the near four minutes that elapsed, I realized that it was bizarre of me to sit around waiting for a girl that didn't even want me. I was wasting my time. Layla will never feel the way for me that I do for her. Although, I never did tell her how I feel about her. Eh, she wouldn't be feeling anything other than hate and annoyance towards me anytime soon.  

"Yeah Linds, lets go," I offered a small smile. She breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled back. She pushed me out of my parents' office and to the built-in elevator by the coat closet. We rode up the modest shaft in silence and got out, still not speaking.  

Rolling me to my room, Lindsey sighed. I didn't say anything. When she did it again, I opened my mouth to question her but quickly shut it. Once again but this time much more dramatic, she sighed.  

"Lindsey, what's up?" Finally, I submitted to her.  

"Oh nothing, just thinking about things," she replied innocently.  

"What type of things?" I countered.  

"Things like certain people's relationships," Lindsey's nonchalant sauve approach was not in working.  

"You can't be talking about me because I'm not in a realtionship," I grunted as I heaved myself onto my head with Lindsey's help.  

"Not a relationship relationship but a normal relationship between two people," she explained while elevating my foot with a large pillow.  

"Who's relationship?" Okay so that wasn't necessary to ask but might as well.  

"Let's cut to the chase here," Lindsey gave me a stern look, that in its self was a clear sign to back off an shut up. "You're never going to get Layla by being submissive. Look at you, waiting for her while she's doing God knows what with another guy. Man up and grow a pair! You're never going to get her by acting like a complete idiot!" she shouted at me. "That nervousness will go away with more contact with Layla," I cut in then to intervene. "Doesn't living under the same roof provide enough contact with Layla?" Linds pursed her lips at me.  

"Put yourself out there to get your girl," she sighed and gave me a wary look. "My sister deserves a good guy Noah. Be that for her." 

Lindsey kissed my forehead and gave me a hug that I couldn't properly return for two reasons. One, I had a broken arm. Two, I was sitting up in bed. "Thank you Linds," that wasn't just for the words of wisdom but for also helping me out. Lindsey nodded and walked out of my room, leaving me all alone...yet again.  

As time went by I couldn't help but think about how smart and wise Lindsey truly was. Did I really get Dr. Phil'd by an eigth grader? No offense to eigth graders, I mean, some of them are smarter than me. Times like these remind me why I usually do to her for advice instead of Jackson or even Darren.  

Lindsey was right she-wait! She should have gone to sleep a long time ago. It's a school night for crying out loud! I will have to talk to her about this in the morning. That girl! 

Back on topic, Linds was so right. I needed to be a man. I, Noah Scott Freeney, need to man up and tell Layla Monique Hernandez that I want to be with her and I have since I met her years ago. All I need to do is tell her how I feel. Once I do that, I'll feel better. Truthfully, she doesn't even have to like me back, I just need to tell her. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow at school. Darren will be there for support- it'll all be good.  

Tomorrow's the time I'll let it be known that I have feelings for Layla. Good, now I can go to sleep. I adjusted myself in bed and rolled ove to lie on my side. Quickly, I fell asleep, not being able to wait for the next day to come.  

Bright and early in the morning, I woke up on my own, yawning and stretching. Today's the day that I was going to do it! By the end of school, she'll know how I feel about her. I pushed myself out of bed and into my wheelchair. No, it wasn't easy at all. It required a lot of muscular strength to drag my heavy body out of bed, and the landing wasn't a soft one either. I wheeled myself to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up. After those crucial 23 minutes of cleaning up. I rolled my butt to the elevator and rode it down stairs. Using one hand, I rolled out and to the kitchen where Layla and Jackson were talking. I slowed down and hid behind a wall with a bookshelf by it.  

"Shane was so different last night! He's like a completely different guy!" As a third party observer who's seen the crap she's put up with, it's freaking unimaginable to think of Shane as a better, well improved person.  

"What base did you let him hit?" Jackson sounded irritable and i don't think it was due to the time.  

My fist was clenched in anticipation.  

"Only two we stopped before three," that did it for me. She didn't regret it; I could tell by the sound of her voice. Layla was happy about it. Hell-she was proud! I was so done with this BS! I was wheeling myself into the kitchen when I was abtuptly stopped.  

"Don't do it," Lindsey advised.  

"Do what?" I growled. I didn't even know what I was going to do myself.  

"Anything. Keep calm. Don't let it go to your head and effect you," huh, easy for her to say. Lindsey pushed me into the kitchen slowly giving me time to collect my thoughts.  

"Hey Noah," Layla smiled brightly at me. A mental switch flipped and I was livid. That bitch can suck it! With narrowed eyes, I was ready to say some nasty stuff that wouldn't have anything to do with my previous nervousness that I tend to get around her. I am straight up pissed!

Theres SHANE!!!!-----> hes HAWT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 571 33
dani falls in love with her bestfriends older brother.
5.9K 168 5
how everything should have went. Theo and Liam realise that they are in love with each other.
477 16 16
Me and Isaac have been friends forever. What happens when we feel like more than friends? Will things get complicated? He's my best friends cousin. ⚠...
4.3K 206 20
This girl is one of the guys best friends and he best friend thinks he knows everything about her incept This one thing.