Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream

860K 12.8K 5.3K
By zarrysupreme

Hey babes! Here is the new chapter! Please Comment and Vote! <3

Tony and I finally made it to our math class. Disturbed by our presence , everyone in the classroom darted their way into our direction. Even the teacher turned around.

“Why are you guys late to my class?” the teacher asked obviously annoyed by the distraction we caused.

Before I could open my mouth Tony spoke up.

“London is new here so she needed help with finding the class so I helped her but she had to stop at her locker first which is why we took so long.” He said in one big breathe. How much air does he have in his lungs?

I stepped from behind Tony and spoke also.

“Hi , I’m London. I’m sorry that I made Tony late for class. He was just showing me my way around the school.” I told the teacher who seemed to understand.

“Oh, well then, Hi London. Nice of you to join us here, I’m Mr.Smith. Please just take a seat anywhere in the class where you may like.” The teacher said back to Tony and I.

Tony began walking towards the back of the class and I followed right behind him since there was a seat there as well. Taking out my notebook and pencil we began doing our work. Mr.Smith began teaching us calculus on the board all the way in front.

Math was probably my second favorite class besides art. Math was always easy for me and I always seemed to grasp onto the concept quickly. The teacher gave us a couple of classwork problems to do in class before the period end. Thankfully , he let us work with a partner so just teamed up with Tony. Funny thing is that we both think alike and would always end up with the same answers. The teacher walked over us and said “Good job , you’re getting the hang of it.”

We were done before the whole class so the teacher granted us permission to talk but to keep our voices low.

“Thanks for sticking up for me back there in the hallway London.” Tony said while his cheeks turned a crimson color. Aw, he’s so cute.

“You’re welcome it was quite funny how I embarrassed him in front of his friends back there.” I quietly replied back while packing up some of my things.

“Yeah , I guess he was shocked because no one has ever stood up to him before.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes , I’m not even lying. Most people try to avoid him at all times, Even the teachers! He doesn’t go to any classes through the day. The only class he’ll probably even go to is music.”

“Music?”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that he can sing but I’ve never heard for myself”

He knows how to sing? There’s more to him than I thought. One thing I know for sure was that I wanted to hear him sing.

“Oh wow” was all that I could muster out of my mouth.

“Hey , um why did he apologize for? No one has ever seen hi apologize to anyone. Maybe he might just have a heart?” Tony snickered while asking the last part.

“I really don’t know , I guess he saw that I was scared? Although he really didn’t have to lie in front of all his friends about it.”

“Lie?” Tony questioned.

“Yes , while walking down the hall after the altercation I heard him shout back at them for not f*cking “apologizing”

“Maybe he doesn’t want them to know he has a soft spot for you.” Tony inquired.

“Soft spot?!”

“Yeah, he probably likes you. I mean who wouldn’t, you’re beautiful.”

“I guess haha and aww thanks Tony you’re too sweet!” I said while leaning over my desk to give him a hug.

~

The school day was finally over and I couldn’t wait to go home. Too much has happened for just the first day of school. However, it was a pretty exciting day to say the least. I actually made a lot of friends which is surprising. Luckily tomorrow is Friday so I have the weekend to relax.

I walked down the stairs and went to my locker to retrieve my things. The hallways were pretty crowded and I had to shove my way through to get to my locker. Don’t you just hate when people stand in front of your locker and it’s just like the awkward moment, like can you leave. In this case it was filled with what I would refer to as jocks?

“Hey aren’t you Harry’s girl?” the blonde haired one asked accompanied by his buddies all surrounding him.

“Um , no. So can you please move out of my way?” I asked them getting quite impatient as he stood there with a stupid grin. Gladly he moved out the way and I was able to open it and retrieve my stuff.

 “Well a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be single. So how about I take you out sometime?” he asked cockily.

“How about not?” I said in his face as I closed my locker and began walking down the hall away from them. I didn’t even wait for him to respond which probably pissed him

“Slut!” he howled from behind thinking I didn’t hear him. All his friends began to laugh.

I walked back down the hall and confronted him. How dare he call me a slut? I’ve never even had a boyfriend!

“What did you just say?” I said while he stood there not able to contain himself from laughter.

“I called you a slut, bitch!” he said a little bit too loud earning an audience and people were beginning to stare.

“Huh? Can you say it again I couldn’t hear all the way?” I asked again.

“I called you a..” he didn’t even finish the sentence.

I slapped the shit out of him. His whole face turned in the other direction causing him to lose his balance. I could hear all the “oohs” throughout the whole hallway. Everyone began laughing at him.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he screamed at everyone but they continued to laugh even his own friends. He just ran away clearly embarrassed.

I just left the school and made my way to my car.

~

I turned off my car and put my keys in my bag while getting out. I locked the car and made my way to the front door. I took my key out and opened the door dropping my bag on the couch.

“London is that you?” my mom asked from the kitchen.

I made my way into the kitchen and walked over to the refrigerator getting a bottle of water.

“Hey mom” I said while taking a seat on the stool next to the counter.

“Hey sweetie, how was your first day of school?” she asked while preparing a salad.

“It was… interesting. Yeah , you can say that” I said while taking a sip of my water. I really didn’t know how else to describe it since so much happened.

“Did you make any friends?”

“Yes , I actually did. I made a couple . They’re all pretty cool people and are really nice.” I truthfully answered. If it wasn’t for them I don’t know how the day would’ve  went.

“Well , dinner is almost ready so you can come down and eat whenever you want.” She said while finishing up the food.

“Alright , I think I might take a nap then go out for a run later.” I asked while pushing in my chair and making my way out of the kitchen.

“Alright sweetie” my mom said while washing up some of the dishes.

I ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed. It felt like heaven , I missed my bed so much that I immediately knocked out when I laid on it.

~3 hours later

I finally woke up and looked at the clock.

6:30pm!

How the hell did I sleep for three hours?! I must’ve been really tired.

I remembered that I was going to go out for a run so I got out of bed.

I took off my dress from earlier and put on some gray sweats with a black tank top while putting my running shoes on.

I put my hair up into a messy bun then grabbed my ipod off my dresser. I made my way down the stairs and headed for the front door.

“Mom I’m leaving! I’ll be back soon!” I yelled as I closed the door and headed out.

I put my ipod on shuffle and began running down the block.

~

I was running for so long that I didn’t even know that it was getting soo dark outside. I checked my ipod and it said 8:00pm.

This is the longest that I’ve ever ran in my life!

I was too tired to run back home so I began walking while drinking some water I had brought along. I walk retracing my steps but it seemed like I was going in circles. I know that I’m going the right way but everything is so freaking dark I can’t even see.

I reached into my pocket to get my phone out and put the gps into it so I could go back. I felt nothing in there.

I

Forgot

My

Fucking

Phone

Home!

Ohh my god I’m soo screwed!

I began speed walking. Going down any block and turning corners , I was just trying to find my way home.

As I was walking a heard footsteps behind me and the sound of a branch breaking.

I couldn’t take it anymore and I began running.

Running for my life.

I was becoming paranoid and was screaming for help.

“HELP!” I screamed but no one seemd to hear my cries of help. My eyes began to water and my vision was becoming blurry.

I was running until I ran into what felt like a wall. I fell back and scraped my arm.

Then I realized it was a person and it was too dark for me to see who it was.

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed while trying to get up and run away.

I was finally able to get my balance and began running in the opposite direction.

The footsteps behind me began increasing in pace and they were running after me as well.

“GET OFF ME YOU FRE” I wasn’t able to finish the sentence as they grabbed my waist from behind and covered my mouth with their hand

I began kicking my legs around and they lifted me off the ground.

“Stop moving! I’m just trying to help you!”

I began crying because I was so scared.

“If I move my hand , will you scream?” he asked.

His voice sounded so familiar

I mumbled a no as best as I could since his hand was still over my mouth.

“Okay” he said while moving his hand.

“Can you let me go pleease” I practically begged.

He removed his hand from around my waist and gently let me down.

I almost fell but he caught be before I did.

“Thank you” I quietly said while sniffling.

I looked up to see who had helped me.

I almost fell back again. His green eyes were glistening in the moonlight

“Harry” I said full of shock

“London?”

****

Hey guys! OMG thanks for all the votes for the last chapter! It got 85?! Omg I'm gunna cry lol! Haha anywayss I'm about to throw my laptop out the window because this story is #186! Omg it was just 255! Thanks soo much guys i love you so much! It's soo close to being in the top 100! 

Comment & Votes bbys :)<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 22
"The darkest shadows hide beneath brightest lights"