The Fault of Time

بواسطة Stevie1192

Fault: Book 1 It was a perfectly normal supply run. All's that the crew had to do was get the crates of supp... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Sequel is Finally Up!

Author's Note

997 25 17
بواسطة Stevie1192

Hola!  Tis me!  Stevie!

So, for those of you reading this book and not hating it with all your existence ( you know who you are!:p) I just wanted to send a shoutout to y'all!

Thanks for the support!  If you have any ideas for any of my books or such, please private message me them instead of putting it in comments.  That would be really appreciated! 

Finally, I have an annoucnment. Drumroll please!

Dahdahdah.

I will only write a few more chapters to this book and then I will not be continuing........

Untill the sequel!

Did I scare you there?  Admit it, you were freaking out!  Comment if you died there!

I would have loved to see your reactions.

Until later!

-Stevie1192

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.2K 314 6
Deaf piano prodigy, Min Yoongi, meets blind ballerino, Park Jimin.
42.1K 635 12
In where Kim Daehyun father of Kim Taehyung meets Jeon JunMi mother of Jeon Jungkook and coincidentally 'fall Inlove'. As Perhaps Kim Taehyung 'hates...