Building Trust Through Our Is...

By Its_Imani

Book Three: Armoni and Jerome are the prime example of a blended family. In Trust Isn't The Only Issue, we le... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three Follow Up
Chapter Four (Part I)
Chapter Four (Part II)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Six Reupload
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven (Part I)
Chapter Eleven (Part II)
Chapter Eleven (Part III)
Chapter Eleven (Part IV)
Chapter Twelve
Questionnaire/Rant (Not A Chapter)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Sixteen ReUpload
Chapter Seventeen
National Holiday
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Two (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (Part I)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part IV)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part V)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part VI)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part I)
Discussion
Chapter Twenty Five (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part IV)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part I)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part IV)
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue (Part I)
Epilogue (Part II)
Epilogue (Part III)
Dangerously In Love
Dangerously In Love

Chapter Twenty Two (Part I)

98.1K 2K 2.6K
By Its_Imani

Armoni, Aireka, Chris, and Jerome ☝🏽️

This is for you _getoutyourfeelings_ Happy Belated Birthday, love! 🎉🎂🎈 I hope you enjoyed your day! 😘

Please keep me in your prayers, my mom just had surgery and she has to be off her feet for six weeks. 😔 I've been taking care of her, my son, and my younger siblings for the past week. Basically she's about to drive me crazy. 😂😂 I swear she's yelling my name every five seconds. Every time I try and get some rest I hear, IMANI! 😒 So pray for my strength as I have to deal with her and pray that she recovers quickly cause I don't know how much more I can take. 😩

One Week Later:

"You feeling okay hunny?" I asked Whitney as we walked into my gynecologist office together. Austin and Jerome were parking the car and Whitney and I were going to get signed in.

"A little nervous." She admitted.

"Everything will be okay." I assured her.

After getting Whitney signed in and all of her paper work filled out, we sat down and waited for her to be called to the back.

Since the night that Austin proposed to Whitney, things had been a little tense between them. Whitney turned down his proposal and Austin was upset about it. I felt a little bad because he'd bought her a ring and everything.

I explained to him, that just because they were having a baby, didn't mean they had to get married. I respect him for wanting to marry the mother of his child, it shows that he's ready to be mature and step up. But if he truly wants to marry her, it should be for the right reasons. They should get married because they're in love with each other and ready to spend the rest of their lives together, and not forced together because of a baby.

He's still convinced that they need to be married by the time the baby is born and there is no convincing him otherwise. So basically Austin is giving Whitney until she goes into labor, to accept his proposal and marry him.

"Where's Jerome?" I asked Austin. We'd been sitting here for a few minutes and he never came in.

"Waiting on Aireka." He replied, making me smirk. I haven't really seen her around because her and Mr. Jerome Sir have been spending so much time together. I'm glad that they've started hanging out more and spending time together but I miss my best friend. I know Christopher misses her too, because I'm all up under him now.

"Are they together or something?" Austin asked making me shrug.

"Who knows? Hopefully." I replied as I got my phone out of my bag seeing that I had yet another text from Mike. He's been texting me nonstop since Andrea has been home from rehab.

Michael💙: Is it too early for sex?

Only if you're both ready, Mike.

Michael💙: I mean ... We're not, I'm still mad as shit at her .... but I'm horny and she's so fucking sexy. 😒😩

😂😂😂

Michael💙: I'm dead ass

Well ... 😕 Y'all are married. It might help you relieve some of the tension and frustration between y'all. Might as well.

Michael💙: 😈😈

Welp. There's nothing like angry sex. 😏 Have fun. 😂😂

Michael💙: I'm beating her shit in, soon as I get home. 💪🏽

😒 TMI

Michael💙: you got five kids. Shut up nigga! 😂

😑 If I wasn't saved and working on bettering myself, I'd cuss you out. 😒

Michael 💙: lmao love u too sis.

😘

"Hey Mookie." Aireka grinned as she came and sat beside me. She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek before crossing her legs. I put my phone back in my purse as I gave her the eye.

"Hi Jerome." I smiled, ignoring Aireka, making her hit my arm.

"Wassup." He nodded with a smirk.

"I didn't get to talk to you after the funeral but thank you for all you did. I appreciate it and I'm sure it meant a lot to Helen." I told him sincerely, Jerome insisted on paying for the funeral but we decided to go half. Her life insurance policy didn't cover much so Jerome paid for the majority of it and I just paid for the use of the church building, catering of the repass, and the limousine service for the family.

I wasn't expecting a lot of people to be at Sarah's funeral, I was always under the assumption that they had little to no family and friends because they were always in need of something. I know that if I had a family member that was struggling, I'd do anything I could to help them.

I had no problem at all with helping Helen and Sarah at all. Helping people in need, is what I'm called to do. It's my ministry and I love doing it. I'm very passionate about servicing others.

My main question is, where were all of these people that were at the funeral when Helen's husband was abusing them and then put them out? Where were they when they were moving from place to place, and Helen was working several jobs just to make ends meet? Where were they when Sarah was in and out of the hospital and Helen had no one to stay with Sarah while she went to work? Where were they when Helen and Sarah needed financial, physical, and emotional support?

Absolutely nowhere to be found. But now, all of a sudden, they decide to show up to the funeral, falling out all over the place.

I don't know why it bothered me so much. I guess because I saw how much Helen struggled with being a single parent to a child with leukemia. Here I was, thinking she had no family, but she did, they were just sorry family members.

"It's no problem. Had to send baby girl out in style." He smirked, Sarah had all of her funeral arrangements planned out before she went into a coma and Jerome made sure that everything she wanted came to life. Everything from the pink casket, down to the horse drawn carriage, and the dove release.

Leilani even volunteered her planning and coordinating services to make sure all of the arrangements were taken care of, so that everything turned out perfect. Jerome just wrote out a check to cover his half and I did the same.

Helen had absolutely no idea that we were planning to actually give Sarah the funeral that she wanted, so she was definitely shocked the day of the funeral. Jerome and I wanted to do anything that we could to lighten her burden and to keep her smiling and in good spirits.

"Well hello there, stranger." I smirked as I finally acknowledged Aireka.

"What's that look for?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." I shrugged. "I just haven't heard from you in a while. Been busy?"

"Why? You missed me? Aw!" She laughed. Before I could even respond, Whitney's name was called. As I stood up, I pulled my dress down. I had on a black t shirt dress that came down mid thigh. It was a little on the short side and I'm actually a little surprised that Chris let me out of the house with it on this morning. Aireka slapped my butt making me cringe. "Thickums." She sang, making me roll my eyes.

"Ouuuuch." I whined. This girl was heavy handed, she's worse than Chris. "Aireka stop." I said swatting her hand away from me as she palmed my butt as we walked.

"Y'all are so gay." Austin laughed.

"Tell her to leave me alone." I laughed as I tried to run away from her. She chased after me and her hand remained glued to my butt."Jerome, get her. Please!" I hissed as I whacked her with my black Hermes bag.

"Nah, I'm enjoying the view." He smirked, making me roll my eyes. As we walked to the back, Aireka still had her hand on my butt and I was about two seconds away from slapping her. She probably had these people thinking we were gay. "Aireka! Stop it, before I tell Chris on you." I whined.

"Okay, I quit. Ain't nobody got time to play with his big ass. Nope!" She said quickly removing her hand, making me laugh.

"That's my baby daddy." I sang as I stuck my tongue out and danced. "His fine self."

"Nasty ass." She laughed. We were led into a room while Whitney was given a pregnancy test, weighed and her measurements were taken. We'd been waiting for about ten minutes before the nurse came in.

"I'm gonna go sit out in the lobby." Jerome announced as he got up from his seat. We were in the examination room, waiting for the doctor. Whitney had already changed into a gown so we were all just standing around waiting for her Dr. "We'll give y'all a little privacy. Come on Aireka."

"Aw man. But I wanted to see the baby." She pouted as she followed Jerome out of the room. My phone vibrated in my purse and I smiled and bit my bottom lip when I realized that it was from Christopher. It's amazing to me how a simple text from him brightens my mood instantly.

My King👑: what's for dinner, ma?

Anything you want babe.

My King👑: Fajitas?

That's fine .. And we can watch Selena! Can you make guacamole? 😁 Oooou and I can pick up some Churros and Cheesecake Chimichangas. Yum! 😋

My King👑: U childish! Every time we eat Mexican food u wanna watch that damn movie. 😂😂

Don't judge me. 😓 But fr .. Can we?

My King👑: that's cool but .. I'd rather eat u ... and watch that ass bounce while I'm hittin u from the back😏

You can have it any time Daddy. It's all yours baby. 😈😏👅

My King👑: 😩 Mannnnn wait til u get home. Lil sexy ass. 😏😈

Stop it babe. 🙈

My King👑: ain't no running either.

😭😭

My King👑: lol love u

Love you too Daddy. 😘

Whitney's appointment went really well. She's four months pregnant and in about two or three weeks we'll be able to tell if she's having a girl or a boy. Despite her not having any previous prenatal care, she and the baby were both in good health.

The look on Austin's face when the baby appeared on the ultrasound screen and when they heard the heartbeat, was simply priceless. He looked so proud. Whitney, as expected cried like a baby and I think that I was still in shock. I was really about to be somebody's grandma, I'm not even thirty years old yet.

After leaving the appointment, we all went out to brunch together before Austin and Whitney went back to school.

"Chrisssssss!" I yelled as I walked upstairs into my bedroom. He was in the bed with London, Arianna, and Christian. They were watching Bubble Guppies and Chris was half asleep. "Hi babe." I smiled as I leaned over and kissed his lips.

"Mama!" Arianna grinned before she blew me a kiss and waved to me.

"Hi Pooh." I cooed as I sat down on the edge of the bed. I'd just gotten back from being out all morning; first was Whitney's doctor's appointment, brunch with them, then I took the boys lunch at school, and after that I went and volunteered at the homeless shelter for a few hours. I'd also gone to the grocery store to pick up things for dinner tonight.

Since I'm no longer working a 9-5 job, I try to occupy my time being productive. Since school hasn't started for me yet, I have a lot more free time. In the morning; after I drop the boys off at school, I either spend time volunteering at the homeless shelter or the at soup kitchen, then I go eat lunch with the boys at school, come home and spend the rest of the day with my babies.

"How'd it go?" He asked me.

"It went well." I sighed as I kicked off my red Converse and crawled in the bed with them. I told him about the appointment and our brunch outing. London crawled over to me and placed her little self in my lap and then laid her head on my chest.

"Did you talk to Jerome about Aaliyah?" He asked, making me sigh. I still haven't talked to Jerome about Aaliyah moving to Texas for her junior and senior year of high school to live with Jeremy and Imani. I've been putting it off but now my time is kind of running out to talk to him about it.

"No, not yet." I admitted. I don't know why it's taking me so long to talk to Jerome about Aaliyah moving. It could either be two things; because I'm being selfish and I don't want her to leave, or I'm afraid of Jerome's reaction.

I have to admit, Jerome can have his moments when he's irrational but lately I've noticed he's become a little more understanding. Despite the fact that he choked Austin when he found out that Whitney was pregnant by him, at least he gave a sincere apology for it. Old Jerome would not have given an apology at all.

"Talk to that man before it's too late, little girl." Chris said smacking my butt. I rolled my eyes and he hit me again, making me laugh. Nothing gets passed him, I swear.

"Yes Daddy." I smirked before leaning up to kiss his lips. We didn't get too carried away because the babies were in the bed, but I definitely wanted to. I can't wait until we're finally married so we can have sex; I'm sexually frustrated already and it's only been a few weeks that we haven't been having sex. I'm going to need for Jesus to give me strength, because I don't know how I'm going to go without sex until we're married. It's literally going to be a miracle.

"Now, what was all that nasty shit you was talking in those text messages?" He asked with a sexy smirk on his face. I blushed as I laughed and hit his chest.

"No cussing, remember." I told him as I hit him in the mouth.

"Don't get yourself in trouble, Mama." He warned as his grip on my butt tightened. I kissed him again before laying my head on his chest.

"I should start packing now, since we have bible study tonight, but I don't feel like it. I'm so tired babe." I yawned.

"You got time. We don't leave until the day after tomorrow babe, you have plenty of time." He reminded me, making me nod. The whole family was flying out to New York. Stanley was playing his last home game of the season and Tiana was having her first birthday party.

It all worked out well for this upcoming weekend; I was scheduled to speak at a Youth Conference there in New York the day after Tiana's party. Chris wanted to look at different properties to open up another gym there as well. Tatiyana also got us tickets to see Beyoncé.

"I can't even believe it's been a whole year since she's been born though." I sighed as I shook my head. Stanley and Tatiyana are great parents and I'm proud of them. Since they've basically helped me raise my kids, they were well prepared for Tiana's arrival. I just hate that we're so dang far away from each other and we're not able to see each other as much.

"Right." He agreed.

"When we get back, I'm supposed to be going dress shopping with Leilani and the girls." I told him, I was already dreading Leilani's wedding because I knew she'd be a total Bridezilla. I'm excited for her and my nigga Rashad, but then again I don't want to deal with her and her diva attitude.

"Good luck." He smirked.

"Shut up. You have to go tux shopping too so don't be funny." I reminded him, making him roll his eyes. I laughed before kissing him and then Arianna and Christian. I was trying to finish the last episode of Bubble Guppies but my eyes were getting heavy.

"Wake me up in an hour, please?" I asked Chris as I placed London in the crook of my arm and cuddled up to his side. Before he could even reply, I was out.

***

We'd just gotten home from Wednesday night bible study at church. All of the kids sat at the kitchen table together, doing their homework as I finished up dinner for tonight.

I was listening to Jaydon read his book of the week to me, Jaylon was writing his sight words down, while Jr. worked on his cursive writing. Aaliyah was typing up a paper for History, and Austin and Whitney were both working on all the school work they missed for the week.

"Good job baby boy." I told Jaydon as he finished the book. I wrote down today's date, the book he read, and then signed my signature beside it, in his reading log. Now it was Jaylon's turn to read a book to me and Jaydon's turn to write down his sight words. Jaylon had a bit of trouble reading but he finally finished the book.

"Hello family." Zyonn sang as he came in the house through the back door. He had his backpack on his back and his work uniform on.

"Hi baby." I smiled as I turned to hug him. He gave me a kiss before greeting the kids and then going upstairs.

Zyonn coming in reminded me, Demarcus didn't come home with Aaliyah, which was unusual. He usually comes home with her, every single night, he basically lives here now. Since he's such a big help with the kids and around the house, I don't mind at all. "Li, where's Marcus?" I asked her as I mixed the seasoning into the fajita meat.

"Well, he had a meeting with his counselor about graduation after school and then he said he was going to watch film with his coach." She informed me as she took her headphones out of her ear, making me nod my head.

"Speaking of his graduation, what do you want to do for him? Give him a party? Take a trip? A big dinner? Just give him a gift?" I suggested as I began sautéing onions.

"Oooooooou! A trip to where, Mama?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know. Anywhere he wants to go, I guess." I shrugged.

"Let's go to Jamaica again. Oh my God we had so much fun. Or we can go back to Cabo, or The Bahamas." She squealed.

"It's up to Marcus, Li." I reminded her.

"He'll do whatever makes me happy. I'm his princess." She smirked before batting her eyelashes, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm telling your daddy." I joked.

"Speaking of Daddy. Can he come over for dinner tonight? I miss him." She pouted. I can't say no to my kids wanting to see him although we're technically supposed to be separated from each other right now.

"Sure, Li." I mumbled as I checked on my homemade tortillas. "Lamont, get in here and make this guacamole." I yelled to him. He was in the den playing on that stupid video game while the babies were napping before dinner.

"No!" He responded. This man is going to make me hurt him. I rolled my eyes as I left the kitchen and headed to the den.

"Excuse me?" I asked, standing in front of the large TV and blocking his view of his precious little video game.

"Man, move." He said smacking his lips. I raised my eyebrow before jumping on him. I pushed his big self down on the couch and began choking him. "Mookie you play too much." He laughed as he pushed me away from him.

"Come make this guacamole before you make me hurt you." I told him as I climbed off of his body. As I walked away from him, he snatched me back into him and began tickling me. "S-stop it!"

I tried to contain my laughter as I felt slob running down my chin. His big self had a strong grip on me so I couldn't even try to escape it or anything. I just had to stand here and take it. My stomach muscles were hurting, I felt like I was about to pee on my dang self, and I couldn't catch my breath.

"You play too much." I whined as he finally released me. I slapped his chest before I ran to the bathroom to relieve myself. After taking care of my business and washing my hands, I returned to the kitchen.

"I'll finish dinner." Chris told me as I came back into the kitchen.

"Aw. Aren't you sweet." I smirked as I lifted my face and stood on my tippy toes for a kiss. He pecked my lips twice before going back to cooking. "I'm gonna go get my babies up."

First I got Arianna up and let her use the potty and wash her hands. Then I got up London and changed her diaper and lastly I got Christian up. I let the girls play a little while I breastfed Christian. After all three of them had been cleaned up, I came back down the stairs and by that time Jerome was here and everyone was at the table.

"Daddy!" Arianna squealed loudly once she saw him. I laughed as I watched her short little legs run to him. "LayLay!" She said as her eyes got big. My heart literally melted as I watched Arianna and Alayshia hug each other. I really do miss having Lay around and I know the kids miss her too.

"Mook! Mook! Mook! Mook! Mook! Mook!" Alayshia screamed as she fidgeted around in Jerome's lap. I guess she was trying to get down to come to me. "Get down Dada, down." Jerome clearly wasn't moving fast enough for her so she started crying and whining. "Mook!" She whined.

"Aww. My baby." I laughed as I went over and got her from Jerome. She had laid her head on my shoulder and hugged my neck so tight. "I missed you too, baby."

"Hi Jerome." I smiled as I rubbed Lay's back.

"Hey." He smiled as he opened his arms for a hug. The fact that we were almost the same height and he was sitting down while I was standing up, was sad.

"Do you mind if I talk to you after dinner?" I asked him.

"Oh hell. I knew there was a catch to this dinner. Y'all niggas don't ever invite me over without something happening. Who else is pregnant? Hell I should've known." He huffed, shaking his head, making me laugh. This nigga.

"It's not like that and nobody is pregnant." I reassured him as I laughed.

"You sure? You're looking kinda healthy these days." He said looking me up and down. My jaw dropped and he laughed. "I'm playing, I'm playing."

"You're a jerk for that." I told him.

"What's new?" He shrugged.

"Pop!" Alayshia said looking around the room for him. She must've heard his voice because he came into the dining room a few seconds later. "Pop! Pop!"

"Hi Toota." He smirked as he kissed her forehead, making her clap. Since Chris had food in his hands, he put it on the table before giving Jerome dap. I put Lay in her high chair so that I could help Chris bring out the food. The faster we could bring it out, the faster we could eat.

Chris said the blessing over the food and I made the kids their plates, before making my own and digging in. Since Christopher wanted fajitas tonight; I made beef, shrimp and chicken fajitas with spanish rice and refried beans.

"Somebody pass the cheese, sour cream, lettuce, salsa, guacamole, the onions, peppers and jalapeños." Jerome asked.

"Daddy." Aaliyah said smacking her lips.

"Pass it. I'm hungry nigga." He told her. I should've known that Jerome's needy self would be the one to take all day with the sides and keep everybody else waiting. His ugly self even used all the cheese and I had to go open another package.

Everybody talked about their day and what they did today at school or work. Jaydon behaved himself at school today, thank the Lord.

"Sorry I'm late." Demarcus apologized as he took his usual seat in between Aaliyah and I. He didn't even bother taking his bag upstairs, he just sat down and made his plate before digging in.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was okay, I guess." He shrugged. "How was yours, Mama?" He asked, making me smile. Small things like this is what makes me like Demarcus even more. He's literally perfect for Aaliyah. He's handsome, the perfect gentlemen, he's respectful most of the time, he motivates her, and he's such a sweet heart.

"It was good baby, thank you." I smiled.

"It was good baby, thank you." Jerome said mocking me. Everybody at the table laughed and I rolled my eyes at him before laughing as well.

Bam started whining as he watched me eat my food. Usually, I would give him a few bites of table food if it was something he could eat, but tonight I couldn't. I went into the kitchen and got him two jars of baby food and his little spoon and a bib.

"Stop giving him that play food. That's a grown man, he don't want that baby stuff." Jerome said making me smack my lips.

"Leave him alone." I said waving him off.

"Li, can you pass the cheese and salsa?" Marcus asked. She passed him what he asked for before smiling and batting her lashes at him. "What do you want?" He asked her, making me laugh.

"Baby what do you want to do to celebrate your graduation? Mama and I were talking about ideas. We could throw you a party, go on a trip, have a family dinner, go on a trip, just give you a gift, or we could go on a trip. It's up to you babe, but I really think we should go on the trip as a family. What do you think babe?" Aaliyah asked him.

"Baby? Babe!" Chris and Jerome said at the same time, making me laugh.

"Anyway, what do you want to do Marcus? Anything you want." I told him, waving off Chris and Jerome.

"We don't have to do anything special." He shrugged as he continued eating. She frowned but didn't say anything.

"Are you sure, Marcus? Graduation is a big deal and we're really excited for you. If you want to celebrate, just let us know. We can do it big or keep it simple." I told him.

"I'm not the celebrating type. We can just have dinner." He shrugged before taking a bite of his fajita and then wiping his mouth with the napkin in his hand.

"Why though?" Jerome asked. "You don't want a party? Money isn't an object. You know we got you."

"Nah, I'm cool." He replied simply. After he said that there was an awkward silence at the table. The only talking being done was between Arianna, Lay, and London.

"Where's Aireka?" I asked Jerome, finally breaking the silence. After brunch I knew she had a meeting but she usually comes over for dinner. I expected to see her since her and Jerome have been attached at the hip lately. So when she didn't show up, I was shocked.

"She had an appearance in Vegas." He replied, making me raise my eyebrow as I quickly fed Christian another bite of his butternut squash baby food.

"She didn't tell me." I responded.

"It was last minute." He said with a smirk.

"Where's Momma Hawkins?" Austin asked when he noticed she wasn't in her normal seat at the table.

"She's not feeling well." I told him. She'd been throwing up since we'd been home from Bible study so she was now resting in bed. I made her some soup and took her some crackers and jello but she still didn't have an appetite.

"Aw, dang. Tell my nigga I hope she feels better." Zyonn said.

"I will." Chris chuckled.

Austin and Whitney took care of the dishes while Aaliyah and Demarcus cleaned up the dining room and the kitchen. The boys were taking their showers before bed and Chris was giving Arianna and London their nightly baths. Alayshia had gone to the potty and laid out on the floor before falling asleep almost instantly.

Bam was being fussy for some reason and he wouldn't go to anybody but me, not even his daddy, so I had him while Jerome and I walked outside to talk.

I had a cheesecake chimichanga hanging out of my mouth as I strapped Christian to my chest. I wanted to cry when Christian grabbed it out of my mouth and mashed it up in his hands before throwing it on the ground. Thankfully I ordered half a dozen just for myself.

I went back into the kitchen and got the whole box before going back outside to find Jerome. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Mookie, all this shit you're eating isn't healthy." He said making me roll my eyes. "I mean, you're not fat or anything but if you keep eating like that ...." He trailed off.

"Blah, blah, blah." I sang as I opened the box and took one out. I offered one to him, hoping that he wouldn't want one. When he shook his head, I sighed in relief.

"How've you been?" He asked me as we walked out the back door, onto the patio. I nodded my head as he grabbed my hand and helped me step down onto the grass.

"I've been good, surprisingly. Since I quit my job, I've been spending more time with my kids and being able to do the things that I love. I'm able to read my Bible more and despite finding out that I'm about to be a grandma, I'm in a really happy place right now. I'm blessed and I can't complain about anything." I sighed contently as we walked toward the playground.

"That's really good, I'm glad to hear that. You deserve your happiness." He smiled making me smirk as I chewed on my chimichanga.

"Thank you Jerome." I smiled. "So, how are you? What's going on with you?" I asked him as we approached the swings. I took one more chimichanga out of the box before placing it on the slide beside us.

"I'm doing good. Trying to find myself and grow as a person. Things are starting to make sense and I can see my life coming together." He said making me smile.

I quickly punched him in his chest and he raised his eyebrow at me. The fact that he didn't start coughing or wheezing, had my eyes watering.

"I'm really proud of you Jerome." I told him as I got choked up. He gave me a strange look and I laughed before wiping my eyes.

"Um thanks." He shrugged. "You could've asked me if I've been doing drugs instead of punching me in my damn chest."

"I wouldn't have believed you if you said no." I replied, making him nod.

"True." He smirked.

"How's therapy?" I asked him as we sat down beside each other on the swings. I slowly kicked my legs back and forth and Bam and I began to swing. I looked down at him to see him, sucking on his pacifier with his eyes closed, meaning he was on his way to sleep.

"It's going good. I hated it at first cause I don't like expressing myself but Dr. W is cool and now I actually look forward to our sessions. She's kinda like a mom to me." He said making me smile. "She told me this dope analogy the other day and it's been sticking with me." He said before he told me about the cake analogy.

"She told me the same thing; that one analogy gave me a whole different outlook on life." I admitted.

"Yeah and now every time I start having negative thoughts, I think about the cake." He laughed. "I'm focused on the cake. I'm starting to see the good in myself and I'm working on trying to love myself and also forgiving myself for all the shit I've done to myself and other people."

Hearing him talk like this was making me emotional for some reason. Words can't even begin to explain how proud I was of him. Just through this short conversation that we're having right now, I can see how much he's trying to change his life for the better and the progress that he's already made. I feel like a proud parent.

"Bruh, what are you crying for? Did I say something wrong?" He asked, making me chuckle a little, I shook my head as I wiped my eyes with my fingertips and another bite of my chimichanga.

"No, you're saying all the right things. I'm just really proud of you and I'm about to start my period so I'm really emotional." I explained as he gave me a knowing look.

"Dang, poor Chris." He said shaking his head. I hit his arm as we both shared a laugh together. Jerome and I both know how crucial my periods get. I get really bad cramps, nausea, mood swings, I eat everything in sight, I'm irritable, and I turn into a cry baby over the smallest things.

"How has the separation been for you?" I asked him. I was really trying to get inside his head tonight. Although Jerome and I haven't been following the rules like we should've been, we've still been separated from each other to a certain extent.

"I have to do shit all on my own now and I actually see how much you did for me while we were together. It's helping me grow up though. I'm grateful for that part of the separation. I just miss seeing you and talking to you though." He told me.

"Who wouldn't miss me, though? I'm me." I smirked at him as I flipped my hair over my shoulder. He gave me an ugly look before rolling his eyes at me, making me laugh.

"Ugly ass get on my nerves." He mumbled as he rolled his eyes again. "I would ask how you're handling the separation but I know you're probably happy as hell and in Lala land without me being around."

"Well, I am happy." I admitted. "But during this separation, I've realized that I'm a little dependent on you too. I feed off of knowing that you're okay. I worry about you, a lot. All of the time actually. I find myself dialing out your number and getting ready to call and check up on you and I literally have to talk myself out of calling."

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" He chuckled.

"I know we don't talk about it a lot, but the night I had Arianna, you really scared me, Jerome." I told him, making him sigh. "I know you don't like to talk about it bu-"

"Mookie." He sighed.

"I know, I know, but I worry about you so much. I care about you and I don't want to see anything happen to you. The kids and I just wouldn't be able to take it. They would be so distraught about something happening to you and I would be in distress because when my kids hurt I hurt." I told him as I broke down crying.

"Oh hell." I heard him mumble.

"I-I just don't want that to happen again. I mean, what if something doesn't go your way and you reach another breaking point and I'm not there to be able to save you. The image of you on your balcony with those pills and that gun pops into my head all the time. It haunts me. I can't take that happening again. That's literally one of my biggest fears, Jerome." I cried.

"It won't." He assured me as he rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. I was surprised that I hadn't woken Bam up by how hard my chest was heaving.

"Jerome, promise me that if you ever get to that point again, that you'll at least tell somebody you're having those thoughts. I don't care if it's me, Dr. Williams, or even a help hotline. Just please, g-"

"I promise." He told me as he grabbed my hand and looked me into my eyes. "I won't put you through that again. I'm getting the help I need, I promise Mookie."

I simply nodded my head as he kissed my forehead and squeezed my hand, trying to comfort me as I calmed down.

"I hate you so much for having me out here crying and going on like a little punk. I've been doing so well trying to control my emotions." I whined, making me laugh.

"Well hell, you're the one that's asking all these deep ass question." He said making me laugh.

"True." I smirked, as I looked at the lake, the view was amazing. It was dark out but the lights from the house were shining on the lake and it was beautiful. "I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. I see the growth in you and I'm excited for the chance that is happening within you. You've made a tremendous amount of progress and I just wanted to acknowledge that."

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you and I appreciate it." He smiled as he threw his arm over my shoulder and hugged me briefly.

"No problem." I smirked.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about, again?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled a little. "A few months ago, Aaliyah came to me, asking if we would consider allowing her to live with Jeremy and Imani in Texas for her junior and senior year of high school. She's been with us almost all of her life and she just wants to go and experience life with her other set of parents."

"Why? She don't like it here with us or something?" He asked quietly.

"No, it's not that Jerome. I just think she wants something new, something different. Also, her and Demarcus are getting pretty serious and you know he's going to play for Baylor." I told him.

"If that's the case, hell naw. My baby girl is not about to end up pregnant at sixteen. I spared Austin, but I would kill her and that nigga Demarcus." He spat.

"Jerome, calm down." I chuckled, laughing at how upset he got. "For one, they're not even having sex yet and Aaliyah promised to come to me if she even thought about it. Pregnancy is nowhere near Aaliyah or Marcus's future."

"I don't know, man." He sighed loudly as he shook his head. "If the reason that she wants to move is because of Demarcus, then hell naw."

"Jerome, I'm sure that's not the reason." I assured him, making him scoff. "You don't have to make a decision now, just promise me that you'll think about it."

"Man." He said smacking his lips.

"Promise." I said sticking out my pinky. He huffed and puffed before finally wrapping his long pinky around mine. "Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah." He said waving me off.

"So what's up between you and Aireka?" I asked him, with a smirk on my face. "Are you blushing?" I laughed as I watched him turn away from me. "Aw, Jerome."

"We're just friends." He finally answered.

"But you like her though, right?" I asked.

"I mean ..." He shrugged, trailing off.

"I think you should go for it." I told him.

"You do?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah. Y'all complement each other well and your personalities balance each other out. I think you guys will make each other happy." I smiled.

"You don't have a problem with it?" He asked.

"Should I?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Your husband dating your best friend? You don't see that as a problem? At all?" He asked me, making me shake my head.

"Well, first of all you're my ex husband, not my husband." I said correcting him.

"Whatever man, you knew what I meant." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"If she makes you happy it really shouldn't matter what I think. Thank you for thinking about my feelings though. Well I mean, it probably would be a problem if I still had feelings for you. But I don't, so I'm fine with it. I've moved on from our situation and I'm happy, you should be able to do the same." I told him honestly.

"I hear you." He nodded.

"Well, it's getting kinda late." I yawned as I covered my mouth. We both got up from the swings and he picked up my box of cheesecake chimichangas for me.

"Thanks for talking to me." He said as we started walking back up the hill, towards the house.

"Anytime." I told him. Once we made it back to the house, Jerome said goodnight to the kids before going back to his house.

I took Christian upstairs and laid him in my bed before going back downstairs to lock up the house. I checked on Ms. Yolanda before going to check on the kids and say their prayers with them.

"How'd it go babe?" Chris asked, coming out of the bathroom in my room, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I was in bed with Christian, checking my emails.

"It went well actually." I smiled as he sat down on the bed. While telling him about my talk with Jerome, I took an extra towel and dried his body off before rubbing lotion into his skin and applying Neosporin onto his scar from his surgery.

"That's good. I'm proud of the progress that both of y'all have made. Especially your mean and angry ass." He said making me laugh.

"I'm not mean and angry." I argued as I sat on his lap. All he had on was a towel, but I didn't care.

"Not anymore." He mumbled. "Not since I put this díck in your life. You're a changed person now." He smirked, making me bust him in his chest. He laughed lightly before wrapping his arms around me and kissing the side of my head.

"It's kinda true though, I fell in love with all this, then I fell in love with you." I smirked as I grazed my hand against his díck.

"Gon' on man." He mumbled as he moved my hand. I laughed before resting my head on his chest. "You're not gonna let me get dressed?" He asked me.

"Nope." I mumbled before kissing his bare chest. "Put me to sleep first."

"I thought we weren't having sex anymo-"

"Not with sex dummy." I laughed, making him laugh as well. He laid back on the bed with me laying on top of him. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body as one of his hands made its way up my shirt and the other began to massage my butt.

"You're such a big baby." He chuckled.

"I'm your big baby." I mumbled sleepily as I played with his ear. "Babe?"

"Go to sleep Mookie." He told me.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too babe, more than you'll ever know."

***

"Hi Daddy." I grinned as I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. I'm a true Daddy's girl and every time I see him, I get so dang excited. All of the family was gathered at my house for breakfast before our flight to New York for Tiana's party.

"Hey my baby girl." He said kissing my forehead. When we pulled away from each other, I looked up to see my mom mugging us with my baby brother on her hip.

"She's so jealous." I whispered to him, he looked over at her before laughing at her facial expression.

"My favorite girl in the whole wide world." Daddy sang loudly as he pulled me in for another hug, making me laugh.

"Remember that." My mom said nodding her head as she continued mugging us. I laughed before sticking my tongue out at her. "Chris! Come here." She called.

My head was laid on my Daddy's chest and both of my arms were still wrapped around him as Chris approached us. "Yes ma'am?" He asked.

"Hi son in law. How are you?" She smiled before hugging him. I narrowed my eyes at her as I watched her rub her hand across Chris's chest. If she wasn't my mother, she would've gotten some, not so nice words. She, along with everyone else knows that I do not play when it comes to Christopher.

"I'm fine, thanks." He replied as he raised his eyebrow. He looked at us suspiciously before speaking again. "How are you?" My mom continued to rub her hand across my man's chest and I was two seconds from telling her to stop touching my man.

"Get yourself snatched up Danielle. I'm not playing with you either." My Daddy hissed before my mom could even respond.

"Oop." I giggled.

"Go ahead babe, I'm sure I'll like it." She winked at him, making me gag.

"Ewwww." I whined as I scrunched up my face. My parents are honestly too old to be this nasty and have no shame. "Come on EJ, let's go." I said reaching for him.

"Mookie I wanna go to bed." He whined as he laid his head on my shoulder and put his finger in his mouth.

"You don't wanna eat breakfast?" I asked him. He shook his head with a pout on his face. I just carried him as he fell asleep. It was six o'clock in the morning, so I didn't blame him for being tired.

"What are y'all waiting on? Hell I'm hungry, somebody come and bless this food so I can eat." Leilani called. My Daddy said the blessing over the phone before everyone made their plate and then sat down to eat.

"It's good babe, thank you." I mumbled to Christopher as I rubbed EJ's back and ate a piece of bacon. Chris volunteered to fix breakfast for all of us; he made shrimp and grits, bacon, biscuits, fried chicken wings and waffles. My baby had been up for two hours cooking for us.

"You're welcome, Mama." He replied as he leaned over and kissed the top of my head before going back to eating his food.

"So have y'all set a wedding date yet?" Leilani asked after she took a sip of apple juice and then wiped her mouth.

"Yeah. We were thinking about September 4th." I announced.

"Queen Bey's birthday." Aaliyah added.

"Of next year?" Mama asked.

"No, we're probably gonna wait a few more years." I told her, making her frown.

"Why?" She asked.

"We want to enter our marriage on a clean slate. We're in no rush, we're taking things slow to be sure this is what we both want." Chris explained.

"Y'all make me sick. Just hurry up and get married and have another baby." Aireka said smacking her lips.

"Anyway." I sang loudly as I waved her off. I already had Chris begging me to give him another child, once we got married and now Aireka is too. "I'm so excited to see everybody." I said changing the subject.

"Me too." Leilani grinned. Imani, Jeremy, Tasha, Manny and the kids were meeting us in New York as well.

"Why didn't Alayshia and Brandy come?" Mama asked Jerome.

"Lay has a double ear infection. She's been really fussy the past few days." He said.

"Aw. I bet, poor baby." I pouted.

Jared, our security was going to drive us to the landing strip, so we wouldn't have to worry about driving different vehicles since it was so many of us.

Chris and Demarcus loaded all of our bags onto the bus while Aaliyah, Whitney, and I cleaned up from breakfast.

"I'm so sleepy." I yawned as I handed Li a pan to rinse. I got up three hours ago to do laundry for the family. We all have enough clothes to last us to where I only have to wash clothes once a month.

"Go relax, we got it Mama." Li told me.

"You sure?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, go ahead." She said shooing me out of the kitchen. I dried my hands on a dish towel. After leaving the kitchen I went to go find Christian and of course, he was with my mom. She's always hogging him from me. The boys were playing with Rashad out front, Arianna was with her Daddy, and London was with Ms. Yolanda.

After talking with my family for a little bit, I called Manny to make sure they were set to fly out to New York.

"Wassup Mookie." He said as I sat down in the den, on the couch and curled my legs beside me.

"Hey, I was just calling to see if y'all were ready for the flight?" I asked him. "I can't wait to see you guys, I miss y'all."

"We're not gonna make this trip Mookie. Tasha isn't feeling well, she's been sick all night." He sighed, making my face fall.

"Are you serious?" I asked, smacking my lips. I hadn't seen Manny in months and I was really looking forward to seeing him on this trip.

"I know, I'm sorry Mook." He apologized.

"Whatever. Tell Tasha that I hope she feels better and the kids I said hi." I mumbled.

"I will, love you." He said.

"Love you too." I mumbled before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked, coming into the room with London following him. She had her pacifier in her mouth and her baby doll in her hand.

"Manny isn't coming." I sighed, reaching for London and pulling her into my lap. She looking up at me before she laid her head on my chest.

"Why not?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Tasha's sick." I replied.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby girl." He said sitting beside me.

"She can stay home and everybody else can come to New York, I'm sure she'll be fine." I mumbled, making him laugh.

"That's not nice baby." He said hitting my thigh as he laughed. I know that Tasha and Manny were married and if I were sick, I'd want Chris to stay with me. But dang, the maid can't stay with her until Manny gets back or something. I miss my brother.

"I know, but I miss my brother and I really wanted to see him. It's not fair." I pouted as Chris rubbed my back.

"I know baby, I'm sorry." He mumbled as he pulled me into him and kissed me. The way he was kissing me, had me wanting to do some things to him. It was a slow and sensual kiss and for a quick moment, I forgot that London was on my lap.

"Can y'all stop being nasty?" Leilani said smacking me in the head. "Y'all get on my nerves with all that kissing." I pulled away from Chris and mugged her.

"Where is Rashad?" I asked, rolling my eyes at her. "Rashad! Come get her."

"He's in the bathroom, he can't hear you. Haha." She smirked before sticking her tongue out at me.

"Lani go away! I'm trying to spend time with my baby daddy." I whined.

"Fine." She groaned before laughing and leaving the den.

"I'm sure Manny will make it up to you for missing the trip, babe. We're still gonna go and have fun so cheer up and let's make the best of it. Okay?" He said pecking my lips once more.

"Okay." I nodded as my eyes left his and dropped down to his thick lips. He smirked before shaking his head and kissing me again. "I can't get enough." I mumbled as I pecked his lips again and again.

"Dada!" London whined

"Somebody's jealous." I sang as London crawled over to Chris.

"Mama!" I heard Jaydon yell. "Mama!" He yelled again before I could even respond. "Mama!"

"What Jaydon?" I answered.

"NaeNae said it's time to go." He said as he finally came into the room. He crawled into my lap and hugged me, he rested his head on my chest. "I'm sleep, Mama."

"I know baby, you can go to sleep on the plane." I told him as I rubbed his back. I stood up with him still in my arms and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Can I sit by you?" He pouted.

"Sure, baby." I said kissing his cheek. I had all of my kids go to the bathroom and I changed the babies before we loaded on the bus to go to the landing strip. Before we left, we said a prayer for safe travels.

"You take your Valium?" I asked Jerome, we were about to take off and he looked like he was about to have a panic attack.

"No." He mumbled. I shook my head at him before going into my purse and pulling out a bottle. I got two from the bottle and passed it to him. "Thanks." He said as he swallowed them without water.

"You're welcome." I replied.

I tried to get comfortable without waking Jaydon, he was asleep in my lap with his hand in my shirt. Aireka was seated beside Jr and she had an eye mask over her eyes and her headphones in. Jaylon was sitting with Jerome and Arianna was with him.

She'd been giving me the cold shoulder all morning since I had popped her for hitting London. My parents were sitting with each other and my mom had managed to steal CJ away from me again, and EJ was with Leilani and Rashad. Of course Marcus and Li were together and so were Austin and Whitney.

Zyonn and his girlfriend of the week came as well. That boy has introduced me to so many girls I can hardly keep track. I don't even remember the girl's name. I have to keep calling her sweetie because I don't want to call her the wrong name. Again.

"Night babe." Chris told me as he reclined back in his seat. I leaned over and kissed him before doing the same.

***

"Mookie!" Tatiyana yelled as I ran to her and jumped into her arms. I wrapped my legs around her and we hugged each other as tight as possible.

"Oh my God, I've missed you." I laughed as I kissed her cheek and we pulled away from each other. She put me down and we hugged again.

"Me too. It's so good to see you! You look great Mookie." She said running her hands through my hair.

"You do too. Where's Stanley and Tiana?" I asked as I stepped away so everybody else could greet her.

"He's getting everything ready for y'all and Tiana is with her grandparents for the day." She told me as she hugged and kissed on everybody else.

"I'm so happy that y'all could come." Yana squealed as she led the way to the van. I smiled as I carried London on my hip, held Jr's hand with the other and Christian was strapped to my chest. All of the kids were still knocked out except Jr, so we had to carry them. Even Aaliyah was asleep, so poor Marcus was carrying her on his back.

"This nigga is heavy." Chris complained as he carried Jaylon.

"Nigga you lift weights for a living." Aireka laughed as she carried Arianna.

"And?" He scoffed.

"These niggas is heavy though." Jerome agreed. He basically had my poor baby Jaylon thrown over his back.

"Okay! These lil niggas is solid." Chris added.

"What you feeding these kids, Mookie?" Jerome asked me.

"They're not that heavy. Stop complaining and come on." I fussed at them.

"Y'all play too much. Damn I missed y'all." Tatiyana laughed.

***

Cole World, I got it, I got it, I got it, listen
You need a nigga that's gonna come over and dig you out
You need a nigga that you know is not gon' run his mouth
You need a nigga when he done probably gon' put you out
You need a nigga that's gon' put it in your mouth
Dick so big it's like a foot is in yo' mouth
And you ain't babysitting, but my kids all on yo' couch

"Jesus be a fence! What in the world is this? Y'all actually listen to this mess?" I asked as my eyes got wide as I listened to the lyrics of the song that Chris, Jerome, and Aaliyah were rapping to.

"It's just a song Mama." Aaliyah laughed with her phone out, recording me. I tried to snatch it from her but she quickly put it up.

"You better be glad I don't pop you in your mouth." I told her. "Y'all let her listen to this mess?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Jerome and Chris. Neither one of them replied, they just sat there looking dumb. "Helloooooo!" I sang.

"It's just a song, chill out." Jerome spoke up.

"Okay and when she starts doing the stuff in this song don't say nothing." I told him. The look on his face was priceless.

"It's just a song baby, they're just catchy words. Chill out and stop getting worked up over nothing, Mama." Chris told me as he kissed my neck.

I eyed him as he kissed me again.

"Get a room." Aaliyah groaned, making me laugh. I sat back and relaxed as we drove to the apartment we'd be staying at for the weekend. I decided to log onto Instagram, as I was scrolling through my timeline. I noticed Aaliyah posted a video of me. It was my reaction to her singing that song. This girl puts everything on social media.

Once we reached the apartment, the guys brought up our things while the girls went upstairs and got situation. After we all got settled in, everybody went to bed. I was in the kitchen getting a bottle of water and when I turned around, I was surprised.

"Manny!" I screamed as I jumped on him. I grabbed his face and kissed him all over while he laughed. "I didn't think you were gonna come." I said as I started to tear up.

"Nah. I couldn't miss out on seeing my baby sis." He smirked.

"What about Tasha? Is she still sick?" I asked him.

"Girl I'm fine, his ass lied about me being sick because he wanted to surprise you." Tasha said coming into the room.

"You jerk." I laughed, punching his arm. I hugged him once more before he put me down so I could hug Tasha.

"Where are the kids?" I asked them.

"They're asleep, we had a long flight!" She explained.

"Is Leland here?" I asked.

"Nah. He had to catch a later flight cause he had an important meeting he couldn't reschedule." Manny explained.

"At least he's coming." I grinned. "Imani and Jeremy are here right?" I asked.

"Yeah. They're sleep though." Tasha said making me grin. Once I found out which suite was Imani and Jeremy's, I snuck in. I jumped into the bed with them, causing Jeremy to fall out of the bed.

"What the hell, man?" He said smacking his lips, making me bust out laughing. He got back in the bed and hit me.

"Guys, wake up! I wanna bond." I whined.

"Get the hell on Mookie." Jeremy grumbled.

"But I missed you guys. We need to bond as much as we can." I told them.

"We can bond later but right now get the hell out. I'm sleepy." Imani mumbled. I huffed before leaving their room.

Everybody was sleep, even the kids. Chris cussed me out when I woke him up so I just had to force myself to go to sleep.

A couple of hours later, Chris was shaking me awake, telling me to get dressed. We were going out for dinner with everybody. He and Jerome had already gotten all the kids bathed and dressed for me so I only had to worry about dressing myself. It was kind of odd not having to rush.

I took a shower before putting on lotion and then my undergarments. I put on my nude strapless bra and thong set. I don't really like wearing thongs all of the time because I feel like my butt is jiggling all over the place.

"Damn man." I heard Chris mumble behind me, making me laugh as I rolled my eyes. I turned to face him and he licked his lips.

"Hm. See something you like?" I smirked. He didn't respond, he just stared at me with that look in his eyes. I knew that look from anywhere and I knew that if I didn't get him out of here, our celibacy would be out of the window, along with my panties. "Babe, where are the kids?" I asked him, trying to distract him.

"They're occupied." He replied simply as he walked toward me.

"Lamont." I mumbled as I took a step back from him. Clearly it didn't work because he quickly grabbed my wrist, preventing me from going anywhere. "Babe." With just his sex appeal, he had my nipples tightening and my thighs quivering already.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled as he surprised me by picking me up with one hand, making me squeal. Since I was only in my bra and a thong, it wasn't very long before he had me naked.

"Chris, no." I sighed as he placed kisses on my neck. He had one hand under my butt, supporting me and the other making it's way to my womanhood. "Christopher." I moaned as I felt his finger come in contact with my clit. I don't know why I was so sensitive but I felt like I was about to have an orgasm with just one touch. "Baby no."

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" He hissed, making eye contact with me. Just the sound of the roughness and raspiness in his voice, had my body reacting to him. In one quick motion, he had me sitting on his shoulders.

"Chris!" I yelled, making him chuckle.

"Hm?" He asked, as he placed kisses on my inner thigh, causing me to squirm. He held onto me firmly and had a tight grip on my thigh so that I couldn't go anywhere.

"Baby no, Chris don-"

"You don't know how to shut up do you?" He asked. Once I felt his lips touch mine, I knew it was over.

"Oh yesssssss." I moaned loudly as I felt his thick tongue come in contact with my core. I threw my head back and rested my hand on the top of his head. "Chris!"

"Still want me to stop?" He asked pulling away from me and looking up at me with a smirk on his face. I quickly shook my head as I pushed his head back in between my legs. He chuckled before he went back in. I crossed my ankles and moaned again as he began massaging my butt.

He probbed my clit with his tongue at a painfully slow and thorough pace. "Faster baby. Please." I begged. My breathing became irregular as I clenched my eyes shut. I couldn't control myself or my loud moans as he began licking my clit at an unbelievably fast rate.

The speed and pressure of his tongue was almost starting to become unbearable. As one of his hands left my butt to fondle one of my breasts, I let out another moan.

"Christopher!" I panted as my toes began to curl and my legs locked up. "Lamont, I-I lo-" I said, cutting my own words off as he sped up even faster. I could literally feel my juices running down out of my body like a waterfall, as he continued feasting. "Baby!" I screamed.

"Hush Mookie." He mumbled.

"St-Stop Chris." I panted trying to push his head away from me. I didn't work since he grabbed my hand and continued to devour me like he was eating his very last meal. "Ch-Christopher." I whined.

Feeling that familiar pressure continue to build at the pit of my stomach, I arched my back and then held his head securely to my body as I came in his mouth. Just in case he wanted to be funny and pull away. That sensation continued and radiated all over my body.

He kept probing my sensitive clit, even after the waves of my orgasm had died down. It was so powerful that he had my whole body shuttering and twitching and my heart was dang near racing. I tried to push his head away from me, but his hand locked around my wrist and held it behind my body, as he continued to devour me.

My thighs quivered and my body shook violently as he sped up. The heels of my feet dug into his back as I lifted off of his shoulders a little. His grip tightened on my hips to keep me steady.

My second orgasm came much faster this time. Since they came back to back, it was more intense than the first. I knew that I must've been loud because Chris reached up and covered my mouth with his hand.

"I love you so much." I sighed contently as Chris laid me in the bed. I tried to curl up and go to sleep but Chris laughed before shaking my body.

"We don't have time for that, baby. Go get dressed for dinner." He said making me groan as I sat up.

"I might as well take care of you before I go brush my teeth again, huh?" I smirked before winking at him.

"Nah. You don't have to do that, bab-" He tried to say before I cut him off.

"Shut the f up and sit down." I demanded as I stood up and pushed him down on the bed. He raised his eyebrow and I smirked.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.

"Hm. Good boy." I replied, kissing his lips. I trailed kisses from his lips, up to his ear, and down to his neck. I took off his pants for him because I didn't want to mess his pants up. When I usually give him oral, it gets a little messy. Jerome always told me, it's not good head unless it's a sloppy and that there's no pretty way to suck díck.

Life lessons from Jerome Khalil Jackson.

We made eye contact as I began slowly stroking him in both of my hands. Just as I was about to put his tip into my mouth, he suddenly cleared his throat. "Mookie, you really don't have to d-" He started to say before he cut himself off when he saw my facial expression. "Fine." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"I love you." I mumbled as I licked the pre cum off of his tip and smiled up at him. I ran my tongue up the side of his díck. This was my man and Christopher was more than deserving of me pleasuring him.

Chris and I held eye contact as I kissed his tip before slowly taking him in my mouth. I watched as his eyes slowly closed and his thick lips parted once I began to work my mouth on his thick tip. I swirled my tongue around his head.

"Babe, look at me." I giggled, he opened his eyes and smirked. I wrapped both of my hands around him and began to stroke him. Every time I got ready to deep throat Chris I had to mentally prepare myself for it. This man did not have an average size penis and it was intimidating.

You can do this Mookie.

"Damn, I love you." He groaned as I took him into my mouth once again. I began to deep throat what I could of his penis as one of my hand massaged his balls and the other stroked his díck.

Since my hair was down, it was in my face and distracting me. I kept his dick in my mouth as I continued bobbing my head. I put my hair up with the ponytail holder that was wrapped around my wrist.

Chris began to thrust his hips making me gag a little. I placed my hands on either of his thighs as he fucked my throat. He sped up and placed his hand at the back of my head. He let out a groan as I began to massage his balls again. Within seconds he released in my mouth.

I got in the bed with him and we laid on our backs, looking up at the ceiling for a few moments before we both decided to get up. No lie, that wore me out and I was so tired. I needed another nap. We both brushed out teeth and then took a quick shower together.

I was pretty sure that everybody was now waiting on us. I quickly got dressed in a coral colored strapless jumpsuit. Since it was a little chilly out tonight, I paired it with a nude blazer.

"Hurry up Mookie." Chris told me.

"It's your fault we're late. Nobody told you to start being nasty." I reminded him as I slipped into my Yves Saint Lauren heeled sandals. Chris buckled my shoes for me as I slipped my gold hoop earrings on.

I was grateful that I had a sew in, all I had to do was make sure that my edges were laid before running my fingers through my hair. Since I'd gotten my lash extensions and eyebrows touched up yesterday, all I had to do was apply my MAC foundation and add some lip stick. I sprayed myself with perfume before glancing in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked, as I put my nude Chanel bag over my shoulder and twirled for him.

"Beautiful, baby girl." He mumbled before kissing me. I smiled as I tried to hide my blush, before grabbing his hand. We walked out of our suite and Aireka was standing right outside the door with her hand up, like she was about to knock. Leilani was right behind her.

"Well it's about damn time! We've been waiting on y'all." Leilani fussed.

"I knew it! I knew y'all couldn't hold out that long. Celibacy my left ass cheek." Aireka scoffed, making me roll my eyes.

"It's a process Aireka, we're trying." I sighed.

Armoni and Jerome have a heart to heart.

Andrea is out of rehab.

Aaliyah possibly moving back to Texas.

Chris and Armoni just can't seem to keep their hands off of each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BETRAYAL By Uniy

Mystery / Thriller

6.2K 264 28
Have you ever had someone you loved more than anything betray you? Inseparable, triplets from different mothers, that's what they were. They grew up...
67.1K 11.2K 74
~BOOK 3 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED. ON 20-JANUARY-2021 FINISHED. ON 15-OCTOBER-2021 #1 in mothers. On. 7-08-2021 #1 in introvert...
101K 2.9K 32
After Kings passing, Tameka decided to take over the empire. Building his legacy day by day Tameka just knew he was watching her smiling. Knowing he...
307K 16K 84
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "GAME OF DESTINY" ! Trust and intimacy made us one . Love and loyalty kept us together . But some...