New Hope Club

De euphoriahemmings

Imagines/prefs about the British band, New Hope Club, consisting of former band mate of the 8 piece boy band... Mais

#1 How You Met
#2 The Song He Sings To You
#3 How You Find Out He Likes You
#4 How You Cuddle
#5 He Borrows Your Phone
#6 Your Honeymoon Destination
#7 Your Celebrity Crush He's Jealous Of
#8 Your Daughter's Name
#9 Your Son's Name
#10 What Your Parents Think Of Him
#11 His Celebrity Crush That Your Jealous Of
#12 What His Parents Think Of You
#13 When You're On Your Period
#14 The Age He Is When You Get Married
@NewHopeClub // Reece
#15 What He Gets You For Your Birthday
@cloeboegeegee1 // Blake
#17 Factime
#18 Your Pet Peeve About Each Other
#19 Where He Takes You Out On Your First Date
#20 Who You Hooked Up With When You Were Wasted
#21 Your Tweets
#22 Your Kid Swears
#23 He Gets Jealous
#24 The Pet You Both Have
#24 Your Honeymoon Destination 2
#25 He's Drunk
@5SOS_bromances // George
#26 You Tutor Him
#27 The Show You Watch Together
#28 You Have Matching..
#29 His Dirty Pick Up Line
#30 He Meets You At A Signing (1/3 Reece)
@imagines- // Blake
#30 He Meets You At A Signing (2/3 Blake and George)
#31 His Tweet After The Baby Is Born
#32 He Meets Your Celebrity Sibling
@frsemmekrot // Reece
#33 The Annoying Thing He Does To You
@5SOS_bromances // George
#34 He Sees You Naked For The First Time
REQUESTS CLOSED
@Juuliaa99 // George
#35 Your Bestfriend's Brother
#36 Watching The Whole Twilight Movies
#37 At A Frat Party
#38 Your Best Man At Your Wedding
#39 Your Favourite 13rw Character

#16 You Hear Him And The Boys Talking About You

7.8K 155 32
De euphoriahemmings

Reece

"Boys, what'd you think about Y/N?" You hear Reece ask when you were just about to walk in. You decided to eavesdrop to see what they said.

"She's got a great ass, don't you think?" He said. You stifled a laugh and waited for the boys to answer. "Yeah," the others agreed.

"I mean it's really good and like when she wears those skinny jeans, hot damn-" Reece went on and that's when you decided to walk in, "Why, thank you Reece." You chuckled sitting down. Reece's face turned so red and Blake and George were laughing there asses off.

Blake

You stood up from the bed to go to the bathroom, which was right next door. You were just about done and about to exit when you heard George ask something worth listening to. "Blake, have you fucked her yet?"

"Mate, bugger off." You heard Blake's voice go all high and funny. "We're waiting till we're ready." You smiled at his response.

"When's that?" Reece asked. You decided to walk in and reply. "Maybe tonight." You smirked at Blake.

George

Reece was your brother and his friends were coming over. You heard the doorbell and let them in. After that you went straight to your room and kept to yourself. You heard a bunch of footsteps and talking when you heard your name making you eavesdrop.

"Y/N?" George asked, "Yeah I would bang her so hard to the point we'll need helmets."

You went out of your room to see him and Blake on the floor with their guitars. "George, you know that your sitting right in front of my room right? I can hear everything." You laughed.

"Oh, well. You wanna go out sometime?" He asked winking at you.

"Yeah, okay." You smiled.

-

I just checked the demographics and saw that most of you are from the UK. That works out great because I live in Australia and I update during your night time, which means when you guys wake up you'll have new updates.

c.h

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.5K 301 33
George is in love with Reece. Reece is in love with George. A pretty simple love story right? Wrong, they don't do simple. Or George is in love w...
11.9K 851 23
COMPLETED They meet when they need it the most but not when it is the best time for them. Meet Hanna and Reece. They haven't seen each other for ove...
2.3K 174 26
"No, Reece! You can't keep doing that. You're losing fans due to how you act, you ruin your reputation, mate!" "How could I ruin my reputation just b...
9.8K 426 21
[Book One in the Flowered Series] It had always been two of them against the world. They would fight off make-believe monsters and then fight each ot...