Brother's Best Friend (Joe Su...

By MrsCalumHood

Please bare in mind I wrote this when I was 14/15 so there is gonna be bad writing, cringe scenes and poor fl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel
Becoming Mrs...

Chapter 7

2.8K 53 2
By MrsCalumHood

After we had that amazing meal we went back to the hotel. I didn't sleep because I knew that at midnight I would be seeing Joe. I couldn't wait to be honest with you. Except I was trying to work out what I would do to get out without waking up Zoe. I decided I would just get up and 'use the bathroom' as we had an extra door that let's us get into the hall.

When I was outside I slowly walked down to the pool, I saw Joe stood there. The moonlight shone on him and made his eyes glow. As I walked closer to him I could tell he was nervous. What was this whole thing about? Was he going to prank me? All of a sudden I was pulled out of my thoughts by a pair of hands hugging me tightly.
"Joe why did you want to meet with me?" I asked as I looked into his eyes hat were focused on my every movement.
"Well I had to ask if the kiss meant anything to you!" he said with a hint of worry in his loving voice.
"Joe...I don't think it did!" I said but inside I was screaming at my-
I felt a pair of plump soft lips crash into mine as they moved I sync.
"Tell me that meant nothing to you!" he whisper-yelled at me.
"I can't because Joe it did, whenever you look at me you make my heart beat so much. I don't know why though." I explained.
"Maddie is this all true?" he asked me with even more worry in his voice know.
"Joe of course it is. I really like you." I told him and with that he lifted me up and once again placed his lips on mine. He put me down and we said our goodbyes at the door.

When I walked in Zoe was sat on her bed with a certain look on her face. She stood up and came closer to me and said "Finally so are you and Joe a thing."

Hey Guys

Sorry about the really short chapter and lack of updating I have been really busy with school.

Vote
Comment
Share

Love You Guys
Maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.3K 101
Joe & Minx know they have something between them, they just don't know what. Are they friends? Friends with benefits? Lovers? That's what they're try...
18.5K 314 58
Info: - You're a 25 year old, female youtuber. Practically born into the YouTube community with your older brother being Phil Lester (30 yrs old). Yo...
19.7K 489 34
Just another 15 year old...who vloggs :) Yeah I'm Zoe and Joe sugg's sister but I don't let that get in the way. I love making people smile and that...
13K 486 37
Everyone knows Zoë and Joe Sugg but what about there secret sister. With a crazy ex, her brothers best friend, a mysterious boy, her brothers person...