Not Out Of Love (A Princess T...

Door Jumpingintothings

After the Battle with the Raven, Duck is left wondering if she will ever have her happily ever after. But it... Meer

Not Out Of Love [A Princess Tutu Fan Fiction Sequel]
Petty differences
Of course
Here We Go Again
Into The Sunset
Life in A Fairytale
The Adventure Begins
Fixing the Broken Pieces
Rescueing the Prince from His Tower
Birds of a Feather
From A Little Bird
Confessional
In Dreams He Came to Me
Once A Prince, Always a Prince
A Sword Fit for a Prince
Just a Little Piece of my Heart
Stone in the Sword
Under the Pond
Prince in Distress
Fake it Till You Make It
Ice Queen
Pictures on the Wall
And the Truth Comes Out
The Truth is Stranger than Fiction
Knight in Shining Armor
Something Forgotten
Following Breadcrumbs
A Fine Line between Love and Hate
You Don't Deserve My Help

Tragic Isn't It?

183 10 8
Door Jumpingintothings

I stared at the mermaid. "I'm a what?"

She laughed, "A tragedy, silly." I stared at her confused, and she sighed, "I hate this part." She swam a little bit away and gestured to herself with a hand. "You don't recognize me?" She did look sort of familiar but I couldn't think of where I'd seen her before, so I just shook my head no. "I'm the little mermaid."

I gasped, "But Drosselmeyer didn't even write that book! And aren't you supposed to be sea foam?"

She glared at me, "You know as well as me that you can live outside your book. And if I'm supposed to be sea foam, you should be a ray of light. We're both supposed to be dead. That's what a tragedy is, a girl who falls in love with a prince only to sacrifice herself so he'll be happy."

I was still shocked, "There are more of us?"

She smiled but her eyes were angry "Yeah authors love to make a naïve young girl fall deeply in love and die for it."

"Then how are both of us still here?"

She swam back to me and grabbed my arm, "That's what I brought you down to tell you. You can escape the story."

I snorted, "I already knew that. I've lived out of mine for 100 years. And clearly you're here right now."

She shook her head, "Not like that. I mean you can escape your fate. You won't be trapped on an endless cycle of saving the prince and him abandoning you time after time. " She looked proud, "I did. I couldn't stand saving my prince, only for him to love someone else, over and over again, every single time someone decided to read my story. So I changed it."

I had only been through my story twice and I knew I never wanted to do it again. I couldn't deal with this happening for all eternity. "How did you do it?" I asked, so hopeful I could make this end.

Her eyes gleamed when she spoke, "I killed him. I killed my prince." 

------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey guys! Sorry this is so late, but I've been studying for many, many tests, and a little bit sick. But I'm at 1K! That's amazing! Thanks so much for reading the story and comment/vote to tell me you like it!

Thanks!- Jumpingintothings

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...