Taken

By briana_marie_22

Seventeen year old addalie Coleman is kidnapped one day while training for her big cross country race. She i... More

Where am I?!
Choosing ceremony
Agressive little thing
Sick of it
The plot
Is it too late now to say sorry?

Take me

88 5 0
By briana_marie_22

My alarm goes off beside me. "Uh" I mumble slapping it many times before it finally goes off.

I lay still for a moment trying to wake up. Finally with a sigh I sit up and stretch. I get up every morning at four o'clock to train. Next week I take my team to state. For the fifth time.

I brush my teeth as I let the shower heat up. Before quickly stripping and jumping in.

After I'm done I push my blond wavy hair up into a wet messy bun and quickly throw on a black nike sports bra with matching shorts. I know dad wouldn't approve but I'm the only one on the trail this early in the morning and he's already gone for work by time a get back.

I go downstairs and let my hair down to dry, while making a quick breakfast of yogurt and granola. After I'm satisfied I quickly run back upstairs to blow dry the parts of my hair that haven't dried.

I don't bother to straighten it because it's Saturday and I don't have school afterwards. With that I throw on my favorite running shoes and head out the door.

I stretch before I take off. I have to beat my time of 4:01. I run to the beat of the music blaring loudly in my ears. I push myself harder, I feel as if I'm flying.

I've been running no more than three minutes before suddenly two huge men jump out of the hedges before me. Thinking its a joke I steer around them and keep running. When I turn my head I realize they are right on my heals
"They are crazy if they think they can catch me" I chuckle to myself. I push myself harder as I see the end of the trail just a couple of meters away from me.

"Not this time boys!" I chant out. Suddenly a pair of muscular arms wrap around me tackling me to the ground with them.

I squirm and try to get away. Suddenly a cloth is pushed to my face. I hold my breath, but it's hard with all the running I've been doing.

My lungs burn for oxygen, and then man notices. "Just breath baby" he whispers in my ear.
I gasp surprised at how close he was.
My vision starts to blur and my body goes limp. I hear the man whisper in my ear before I let the darkness consume me. "That's a good girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.4K 25
"Tell me, who do you belong to?" Ivan stood before Jeremiah, ignoring his hands that grasped at his waist. Clinging onto his body desperately and ju...
732K 18.9K 84
"Keira Akar, Alpha River Colden, banish you from the White Howlers. I never want to see you again." The Earth felt like it was swallowing me whole...
79.8K 5.9K 54
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
534K 14.2K 28
Astilbe: Promising to wait for that person with patience and dedication. After searching far and wide for ten years, Leon Wolf, the Alpha of the Impe...