The Royal Quileute

Da sapphirewolf97

Royal? Is Amy a royal? An old enemy returns wanting revenge. Will Amy and the others be able to defeat him an... Altro

Coming Home
Surprising News
When Is It Going To Happen
He's Back
What's Happening
Why Is This Happening
Theory
The Beginning
Angel's Cradle
Bundle of Joy
Love
Betrayal
Unexpected Visit
Family's Reunited
Confrontations
One Big Family
Forever

Royal

122 8 2
Da sapphirewolf97

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I slowly opened my eyes, but quickly closed them due to the bright lighting. I heard shuffling then heard the click of a light switch. I opened my eyes again to see that the lights had been dimmed. I felt a warm hand grab my smaller hand. I look over to see Embry, and I smiled at him. I also felt a cold hand on my forehead.

"Good, her fevers down. How do you feel Amy?"

"I feel fine, just tired." Carlisle nodded. "Babies...where are my babies?"

"They're safe. Amy we have one boy and two girls." Embry states with a smile. Carlisle holds one, Embry brings me one, and he holds the other one. "What are we going to name them?" I thought for a moment then it hit me.

"The girl in Carlisle's arms will be Flora. She looks just like us, a sweet little flower. Then the one you're holding will be Ember, he looks a lot like you. Then this sweet little thing here will be.....Aurora." I state with a smile.

"You know, she looks a lot like you." I look up at Embry to see him stare at me with love and adoration.

"Now Amy, I want you to take it easy for the next couple of days. After nearly loosing you again, we would like it if you would just rest." I nodded my head. Wait! How long have I been out?

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost three days." Carlisle answers. Wait how was my dad?

"Have we heard anything about my dad?" The room fell silent. Now I was concerned.

"He...his condition has taken a turn for the worse. I'm sorry." Carlisle states with sadness filled eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"He's only got two weeks at the most." My blood stopped. I couldn't cry I had to stay strong.

"Carlisle...can I save him? I mean...just like how I did...with my sisters..?" For some reason I couldn't get the words to come out. I was scared that the fact my dads health was deteriorating quickly.

"I'm not sure Amy. There's no way of telling."

"We have to try!" I got up and carefully placed Aurora in her makeshift bed. Then I ran out of that room and ran into Alice. When I looked up I saw fear and worry in her eyes. "Alice, what's wrong?" It took her a few minutes to respond,

"They're coming..." I knew exactly who she was referring to.

"When?" Again silence.

"Three days..." By now everyone was circling around us.

"We'll be out numbered." Jasper spoke.

"No, we will have the pack. We are willing to fight and protect our family." Embry said.

"I've spoke to a few of my friends. Some are on their way and should be here shortly." I heard the wind fly through the bushes quickly. Someone was running, and heading straight for us.

"No, someone is already here." Everyone gave me questioning looks then their faces turned to understanding. I knew they heard them too. We walked outside to be met with Carlisle's friends from Denali. I saw a look of confusion on one guys faces, I think his name was Eleazar. This is just the beginning as for the battle is soon to come. As each day came to an end, the war and killing grew closer.

(Next Day)
I'm at home with my new borns. Kim was over and talking with me.

"So have you guys decided on a name yet?"

"No, I want something with a K but can't think of anything good. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Well what's Jared say?"

"He's just a nervous wreck as much as I am. This baby is coming here shortly and we have no names!"

"It's okay Kim, don't stress. Trust me, Embry was a nervous wreck when I was pregnant with Lilly and Liam. Now look at him, he's like glue. The kids love him. Jared will be the same way, nervous at first then spoil them." I said with a smile. There was silence for awhile until Kim broke it.

"Amy..." I looked up and saw her eyes tearing up.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"...I..I don't...want j-Jared...to die....I mean I-I...don't kn..know...what I'd do...without him..." She said in tears. My heart broke. Everyone was at the Cullen's house planning, talking, and practicing for the battle. I haven't been over there for one day.

"Kim," she looked up at me. "I promise, that I won't let anything happen to him."

"You promise?" I nodded my head.

"I promise." She leaned over and hugged me crying into my shoulder. It's true, I don't want anyone to die. I'm hoping tomorrow that there will be no fighting involved. If it comes down to a fight, I will fight Aro one on one.

(Later That Day)
I'm heading over to the Cullen residents to help plan and practice. I left my children with Tiffany and Emily. It turns out that all the imprints didn't want their loved ones to die in the fight. And I'm not going to let that happen. I noticed I was at the house. The smell of vampire hit my nose, but it wasn't just the Cullens, there were other scents mixed with it. I phased and put my clothes on, then headed for the house.

Once I stepped into the living room, all conversations stopped and all eyes were on me. I looked and saw that there were a lot of red eyes, and I mean a lot. When the staring kept going for a while longer, I started to feel a little self conscious. Then finally someone spoke,

"Carlisle, why didn't you tell us that she was a royal." Alistair an old friend of Carlisle's.

"I was wondering the same thing. I thought there was something unique about you, when I saw you yesterday." It was Eleazar who spoke. Okay, hold up. What are they talking about? Royal? I am not royalty, no where even close.

"Okay, I'm really confused. What the hell are you talking about?" I am seriously confused. I heard a commotion coming from outside. I walked to the door and saw Sam, Paul, Emmett, and Jasper growling at someone. When the guys started moving towards the person, I caught a glimpse of her.

I quickly phased and jumped between them. I stood protectively in front of her and growled. The guys stopped and looked at me surprised. Emmett started to move closer and I growled loudly. They froze in their spot, and so does the lovely audience that came out when I did.

"Who are you?" The tall lady behind me stayed quiet for a few moments.

"C-Caroline,"

"You weren't invited, do you know anyone here or should I say does anyone know her?" Jasper spoke. I growled again.

"Amy, what are you doing? We don't know her, she could be dangerous or on their side." Jake said.

'I know who she is.' I said through thought.

"Who is she then." Emmett asked.

'She is a special person to someone I know. Her names Caroline, and I trust her.' Everyone looked at me and didn't question my answer.

"Carlisle I still think she's royal." Are they still talking about that.

"She has to be, I can feel power radiate off of her." A guy named Garrett was teasing Kate, Tanya's sister. She shocked him and then others got involved.

'Enough!' I yelled through thought. I mean really we have a battle tomorrow and they want to fight now. Everyone stopped and looked at me with surprise and happiness?

"She is a royal. Her command stopped both shifter and vampire. Amazing one hasn't been seen in well forever." This Alistair guy said. You know I haven't seen him much since he's been here. He jumped down from a tree and came up close to me. Once he was in front of me, he got down on one knee and bowed. "Queen" he whispered.

I was now baffled and speechless. Then everyone did the same thing he did. The ones that phased got low to the ground and hung their heads. Carlisle stood up and said,

"My theory was correct, Amy you will end the war and stop any feuds that will happen in the future." If that's true, then I will have no one fight. I bowed my head and turned to Caroline.

'Why don't we go have a chat?' She nodded her head and followed me into the woods. I told Carlisle who filled everyone else in on what Caroline and I were doing. I ran until we came to a cliffs edge. The view over looked miles and miles of endless trees.

"Thank you,"

'For what?'

"Saving my life, I would've been killed if it wasn't for you." I mentally smiled.

'May I ask why you came here?'

"I heard rumors that a place known as safe haven was around these parts. I also heard that a person could bring safe haven to our kind for many centuries to come. I started to question that when I ran into your friends, but was certain that the rumors were true once I heard the others say you were Royal. I heard that legend many times and couldn't wait for it to come true. Many many vampires couldn't wait for that legend to come true, but again it was all legend so many just dreamed that it was true." I sat there listening to her talk. I know she will make him happy.

'Caroline,' she looked at me and I continued. 'I promise that I will try and make this world better for those who are afraid. Afraid that if they do a small mistake or do something that irritates a person, they won't live in fear.' I turned my head and faced her. I saw here gold eyes shine with happiness. She jumped at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She placed her head in my neck and whispered,

"Thank you, your majesty." This Royalty thing was gonna take some time getting used to. Her long dark brown with a hint of red cascaded down her back. Her frame was small and slim, eyes like the Cullens, and carefree personality like Esme and Alice. I can't wait for her to meet him, and he will tomorrow.

We walked back and conversed a little more with everyone, except me. I stayed in wolf form, because again, I couldn't phase for nine months. I walked outside and looked up at the starry night sky. Letting my thoughts wonder. I closed my eyes and made a quick prayer. When I opened my eyes I saw a lone shooting star.
_________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed it, and thanks for reading.
I would like to thank who_cares_yolo and Talenth29 for voting.
I will update again next weekend, sorry it's just during the week I'm busy.
Please vote, comment, follow, etc.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

308K 7.3K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
10.4K 412 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
64.5K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
184K 8K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...