The Runaway (the 100/Bellarke)

Por 1abigailgilmore1

Clarke Griffin had a hard life ever since she was a little girl. Her mother, Abby Griffin, left home when Cla... Más

Chapter 1: Beaten Brused and Broken
Chapter 2: Hotels Hiding and Hurt
Chapter 3: Crying Cuddles and Care (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Crying Cuddles and Care (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Stupidness Strangers and Secrets
Chapter 6: Clarke Car and Coffee
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Father Flashback and Family (part 1)
Chapter 8: Father Flahback amd Family (part 2)
Chapter 9: Denny's, defence, and differences (part 1)
Chapter 10: Denny's defence and diffrences (part 2)
Chapter 11: Clarke Car and candy (part 1)
Chapter 12: Clarke Car and Candy (part 2)
Chapter 13: Clarke Car and Candy (part 3)
Chapter 14: Sleep, stress, and stories (part 1)
Please, please, please
Chapter 15: sleep stress and stories (part 2)
Chpater 16: sleep stress and stories (part 3)
Chapter 17: cops cuteness and clairity (part 1)
Chapter 18: cops cuteness and clarity (part 2)
Chapter 19: cops cuteness and clarity (part 3)
Chapter 20: cops cuteness and clarity (part 4)
Chaper 21: hiding hotel and home (part 1)
Chapter 22: hiding hotel and home (part 2)
Chapter 23: hiding hotel and home (part 3)
Chapter 24: mornings milk and more (part 1)
Chapter 25: mornings milk and more (part 2)
Chapter 26: mornings milk and more (part 3)
Chapter 28: lips love and life (part 2)
Chapter 29: lips love and life (part 3)
Chapter 30: almost lover alone and ally (part 1)
Chapter 31: almost lover alone and ally (part 2)
Chapter 33: almost lover alone ally (part 3)
Chapter 34: almost lover alone ally (part 4)
Chapter 35: almost lover alone ally (part 5)
Chapter 36: sister, suspence, and skills (part 1)
Chapter 37: sister, suspense, and skills (part 2)
Epilogue
Should I continue?

Chapter 27: lips love and life (part 1)

4.1K 196 72
Por 1abigailgilmore1

Bellamy was rather shocked at first, even though he was the one that closed the gap, he didn't imagine that the kiss would be so powerful. His eyes went wide and he was about to pull away, but he couldn't because he didn't want to. Bellamy closed his eyes and pressed his lips firmly up against Clarke's. He gently rested his hand on the back of her head, pushing their lips closer together. One hand gently ran up and down her back, rubbing in circular motions as the other brushed though her golden locks of hair.

Clarke kissed him back with much compassion, she grabbed onto the color of his shirt, bringing his body closer to hers. It was almost as if their bodies were growing together as the kiss went on longer.

Clarke had extremely soft lips, that felt like a baby's skin. She had a sweet, luscious perfume like smell, almost like an angel and a big bundle of roses.

Bellamy had dry, crusty lips, but yet gentle and strangely delicious lips. The dryness of the lips revealed the fact that Bellamy hadn't been kissed for so long. Bellamy had a sweet and almost candy like masculine fragrance to his skin.

Bellamy slowly pulled his lips away from Clarke's resting his forehead on hers. "Clarke." He spoke her name gently, and his voice came out revealing that he was a bit of breath.

"Bell-Bellamy." She smiled as his name gently escaped her pale, pink lips.

"I-sorry." Bellamy apologized, and he actually sounded guilty.

"Sorry?" Clarke repeated his word, confused. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes. I did. I kissed you, Clarke, I-I kissed you."  Bellamy's forehead was pressed against Clarke's as her eyes looked into his.

"And why would that make you sorry?" Clarke didn't even wait for him to answer. "Don't be sorry, Bellamy. I wanted to kiss you," She paused, shortly. "I still want to kiss you."

Bellamy smiled at her words, but his smile was biggest once the last words escaped her mouth.

I still want to kiss you.

"Then, what are you waiting for, Princess?" Bellamy asked as he brought his lips back down to hers.

"Does my prince want another kiss, too?" Clarke asked him with a small smile before she kissed him once more.

Bellamy wrapped his arms around her waist, still kissing her.

You're gonna hurt her. Bellamy heard a voice in his head. No, no. I'll be careful, I'll keep her safe. I wasn't left her get hurt.  Another voice argued. Keep her safe? Just like you did Octavia. You can't save anyone!

"No. You don't understand!" Bellamy yelled as he was tungged inside the police station. "No,no,no,no,no,no. My sister, you have to find her. Octavia!" Bellamy hollered.

"What did I tell you?" The man asked him in a volume that was near a yell. "Anything you say will be used against you in court. You need to watc-"

Bellamy didn't bother to keep his mouth shut. "I don't care if I go to jail-"

"Prison, you'll be going to prison." Voight scoffed.

"I don't care if I'm going to prison or not. You have to get my sister."

"No Octavia Blame turned up in the system." Voight told him as Bellamy was pulled into a room, that was clearly used for questioning.

"No. Yo-you're lying. Where's the other officer go? I wanna talk to her, the one that arrested me."

Voight shook his head, sighing. "She's already gone, she promoted, she's half way to Arizona by now."

"N-no." Bellamy shook his head, violently. "She said she would find my sister. Sh-"

"Your 'sister' doesn't exist. You're making her up." Voight insisted.

"No. Please. You have to listen to me!" Bellamy yelled as he was pushing into a metal seat. "Her name is Octavia Blake, look her up again. Please, I'm begging you, please."

Voight didn't respond and instead handcuffed Bellamy's feet to the chair's legs. Voight then started walking towards the door.

Bellamy started yelling louder then he had been before. "OCTAVIA!" He knew that she wouldn't be able to hear her, but he prayed that she could.

After that memory, Bellamy normally would've shut down. He normally would've closed himself off, but instead of forcing all of his energy into pushing people away, he focused on pulling Clarke closer to him.

Bellamy slowly pulled away and gave Clarke a sweet, loving look. Her eyes were looking into his. Clarke's gentle, soft blue eyes just glued to Bellamy's caring yet devious, dark brown ones.

"Clarke, I-I don't want to hurt you." Bellamy told her, knowing it was best to be honest.

He didn't want to shut her out, he had shut people out far too much after the loss of Octavia, and he couldn't stand to punch a way anyone else. He had feelings for Clarke, and also believed that it was possible that they could be more.

"How can you hurt me?" Her eyes looked deeper into him, and it seemed as if she had managed to look right past his eyer and into his soul.

"Not only are the police after me, Clarke, I" he paused shortly, thinking of how to word things. "I did somethings and caused some trouble with the wrong people to mess with. They're bad men, and if they ever find us, if they ever found out about this, whatever this is," he pointed his finger in between the two of them as he said 'this'. "the men would capture you, do terrible things to you, they'd use you to get me to do whatever they want. Then, once they got what they want, they would kill you."

Clarke was silent for a long time. "Bellamy, I'm in just as much danger as I was before."

"No, you're not." Bellamy's sighed, shaking his head. "Your dad beating you around is nothing compared to how much those men would torture you."

"Bellamy-"

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Clarke." Bellamy interrupted.

"Bellamy, I have feelings for you and I'll always have feelings. I don't understand how our- hopefully-neutral feelings change anything." Clarke spoke up.

"The more time o spend with you, I develop more feelings for you, and I'm afraid that they'll catch you...kill you."

"Bellamy," Clarke had so many questions but was refraining from asking them.

Bellamy didn't interrupt her this time, he just stood there, looking at her with big, loving brown eyes. It looked as if he was close to tears, his eyes all big and a small big watery. He wanted her to tell him otherwise, promise him that she wouldn't get hurt, but he knew that promise was one that she couldn't control.

"Bellamy, please." She spoke gently. "I'll be careful, I...you-you've protected me for all this time, and I haven't gotten hurt. How does our relationship, weather it's a friendship or more, affect what can happen to me?"

"It-I-it...It just does." Bellamy told her, but he didn't actually have a real reason.

"Bellamy, it doesn't change anything. Me walking down the street with you is just as dangerous as me holding you hand as we walk down the street."

"No,no,no. That's not what I meant." He shook his head, violently. "I meant that they'll make me do worse things because of my feelings for you. If I like you, they won't hurt you as bad, but if I love you, they'll torture you. I just-"

"Love me?" Clarke repeated his words, his eyes went wide.

"What?" He questioned as if he didn't know what she was talking about.

"You said if you love me." Clarke said, and Bellamy didn't respond. "Do you? Do you love me?"

Author's Note: Hello there my fellow Bellarkers. What do we think so far? I still have loads of plans for want all can happen next.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

119K 3.8K 12
Bellarke AU; Best Friends Clarke got married young. She had a child young. The abuse started. She never thought she'd find the strength to leave, but...
15.8K 484 37
22-year-old Clarke Griffn is moving to Arcadia after a messy divorce between her and her ex-husband. The only good thing she got from the relationshi...
9.3K 289 61
Over the years werewolves and vampires were cursed to roam the world, living eternally, fighting amongst themselves, eventually going into hiding. 97...
35.3K 1.2K 16
Clarke is lost; literally lost. She fled college after a night she can't remember with people she thought were her friends. She never wanted to go to...